Funny Dream

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
ZenithMC
Funny Dream

Post by ZenithMC » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:49 am

So, I had a funny dream about a fictitious insane teacher in an insane world. I was a student in school again, for some reason, and he was ranting and raving. Read the following quotes in a voice à la Frasier Crane.

"I ask that you don't photo copy my assignments. Do you see how thick this paper is? You could crinkle it for weeks without it tearing. You can't do that with regular paper."

I've had teachers in real life that demanded far worse of their students, but this is still pretty ridiculous. :lol:

"These graduates aren't being hired by the hospital because of the effects that COVID had on the school's schedule. They used to go for four years and they'd be hired. Now, the students can only go for two years at a time. The hospital is preferring to hire those who had the tradition school schedule."

"Of the 400 students who graduated this year, only eleven were hired by the hospital. Eleven! As for the rest of them: they simply live their lives at the front DOOR!!!:x"

I can't get over the absurdity of the situation & statements alike. :lol: I'm pretty sure that students need to go to medical school first, so I think it's pretty worrying that hospitals are hiring medical staff with only 2 or 4 years of college education. :shock: :lol: Even if they had the proper training, they still wouldn't all be hired by the same hospital. :lol: I love imagining the 389 college grads just bumming out by the front door of the hospital that they couldn't get hired by. It's just a disaster waiting to happen :lol:

I remember seeing the teacher flail his arms and head around angrily as he made these statements in front of his students. He said "DOOR" so loudly that it woke me up. Well, now you're living your life at the front door of my subconscious, teach. :lol:

The first thing I said to my brother today was "They simply live their lives at the front door!" :rotflmao1:

I also had another dream before that one that was just Bach-esque music. I listened to the entirety of Bach's Mass in B Minor before I went to bed yesterday, for some reason. :lol: The dream ended with a really loud tritone that scared the shit out of me & woke me up. :err: But then I went back to sleep. :zzz:

robocop

Re: Funny Dream

Post by robocop » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:54 pm

DREAM THREAD?

Ok. My dreams are sometimes always in school too. Because that shit was a nightmare for me. It usually is me losing my locker combo or failing so hard I never graduate, over and over again!!! I always used to have dreams of flying in the sky when all I'd do is being inside for weeks. Haven't had one for a long time like that.

Last night all I remember was I was playing sega or watching someone playing sega and heard the song DESTINY in chiptune form and said, SHITTT!! I KNEW IT!! TOLKKI STOLE IT! :lol:
I do also have random ones where I'm not dreaming of anything particular, but in the background there is music playing. Like, I'm on hold on the phone but I am asleep? :lol: I can't seem to think of any others. Maybe once a year I dream I had a girlfriend. :lol: :rotflmao1:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:27 pm

robocop wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:54 pm
It usually is me losing my locker combo
Funny story about this, in real life. I hated using lockers. I was always worried that I'd forget the combo for some reason and they were always so finicky. It stressed me out. One time, my locker was so packed that it wouldn't open even if the correct combo was put in. By the time I entered high school, I said "fuck it" to using lockers and just carried everything in a backpack to every class. :lol: I should've done that from the get-go. Would've saved me a lot of time & from a lot of strife.
robocop wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:54 pm
Last night all I remember was I was playing sega or watching someone playing sega and heard the song DESTINY in chiptune form and said, SHITTT!! I KNEW IT!! TOLKKI STOLE IT! :lol:
LMAO! :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:39 pm

It's interesting because, even though I almost never remember my dreams, the terrifying ones also revolve around school and graduation.

A common theme is always that I've graduated but in hindsight failed to fulfill some requirements and my diploma is void, so I'm scrambling to figure out how I'm going to go back to school now at my age and how much of a pain it's going to be...

Another very common variation is that I'm actually still in school and really need to graduate by a certain time, but because of some kind of scheduling snafu, or bad grades, or whatnot, figuring out whether or not I can actually graduate is this complex optimization problem :shock:

It's incredible how useless education was and how much stress it caused. And how much I resented most of my teachers, especially the ones in high school.

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:17 am

Ah, it was hell, yes. For me the nightmare was I am obviously not a person who is college material. :lol: Math was the hardest shit for me. Long story... :lol:

Other dreams now I’m remembering include my damn crazy dog running away (which he actually did a bunch of times) and me waking up in a panic.

Other ones I dream of a person I admire dying. Wake up all surprised and sad and double check online it was just a dream. :err:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:55 am

Fuck, I had a dream I needed to sign-in to my computer to submit an exam and I looked at the time and it was afternoon. Exam was due at 10am.

Has anyone had wet dreams before? Discuss. :)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:51 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:55 am
Fuck, I had a dream I needed to sign-in to my computer to submit an exam and I looked at the time and it was afternoon. Exam was due at 10am.

I wake up covered head to toe in coom every morning.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:03 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:55 am
I've had my share of kinky dreams over the years. I don't believe I've ever woken up with a hot load in my pants because of them, if that's what you're asking. :lol:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:39 pm
I almost never remember my dreams
Same. I find that if I wake up a couple hours before I'm supposed to and go back to sleep, I almost always end up having nearly lucid dreams. If I sleep like a log the whole night through: nothing. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 am

ZenithMC wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:39 pm
I almost never remember my dreams
Same. I find that if I wake up a couple hours before I'm supposed to and go back to sleep, I almost always end up having nearly lucid dreams. If I sleep like a log the whole night through: nothing. :lol:
That happens to a guy I know. He doesn’t remember dreams he says because he smokes a ton of weed every night. :lol:

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:19 am

sometimes I dream I'm back in college, and i'm like, I already graduated, why am i here?

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:49 am

doc_holliday wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:19 am
sometimes I dream I'm back in college, and i'm like, I already graduated, why am i here?
I went to a piece of shit technical school for digital arts! A turd could have been admitted to go there! LOL! I left there after my roommate from his top bunk bed drunk puked koolaid and vodka on all my expensive school books.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 pm

robocop wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:49 am
doc_holliday wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:19 am
I went to a piece of shit technical school for digital arts! A turd could have been admitted to go there! LOL! I left there after my roommate from his top bunk bed drunk puked koolaid and vodka on all my expensive school books.
oh damn that sucks. Maybe you can try going back again, maybe you'll be lucky and get a nice roommate.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:54 pm

doc_holliday wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 pm

oh damn that sucks. Maybe you can try going back again, maybe you'll be lucky and get a nice roommate.
whit a such sexy girl like this, doc

zorriez, canadian guy, roommates with other man is gay :shock:

:lol:

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:00 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:54 pm
doc_holliday wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 pm

whit a such sexy girl like this, doc

zorriez, canadian guy, roommates with other man is gay :shock:

:lol:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:09 am

doc_holliday wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:00 pm
:rotflmao1:

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:38 pm