Tungsten (Anders Johansson band)

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
robocop
Tungsten (Anders Johansson band)

Post by robocop » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:25 am

Hello friends and Flavio. I am just informing you on the Anders and his sons band. They said Jens does a guest solo on their new album soon to be released. Here’s a song by them. I really loved that wide sounding folkish intro part. First heard it on the app Tidal last year on my new releases playlist.

https://m.facebook.com/tungstenband/

https://tungstenofficial.com/index.html

Motha-faka

Re: Tungsten (Anders Johansson band)

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:59 am

Zirriezz Anders Johansson, you need a Master mix/mastering Engineer like me. :D

Zirriezz your band will be 90% perfect only :err:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:14 am

Somehow feel like I've heard it all before but I enjoyed the song. Sounds very modern and the video was pretty cool. Small minus is the overproduced vocals but that style is popular these days.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:03 pm

I listen the album, why all the pro musicians want a FLAT Production?

really the drums sound like a garage drum. the sound is Flat and with poor emotion...

and the style is metal mixed with folk? I don't like too. :cry:

in the first video the production is better... what happen? they don't find a good engineer? :shock:

ok, who i'm to said that when i come from the classical? FOR THAT, KIDDOS, IN THE CLASSICAL SCHOOL BROKE ALL THE TIME THE BALLS WITH THE EXPRESSION.... THIS IS DAMMLY FLAT >=(

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:13 pm

I thought the wide sounding intro to the “we will rise” video sounded pretty good. I try to get wide mixes like that with a stereo imager.

No bands are going to put out a quiet album. It is more “flat” because it’s pushed to the limit for our pleasure to turn the volume up louder and louder. Anders son records them if I’m not mistaken.

That is the current state of metal. Loud. You know for a fact they are not going to release a Pink Floyd style old vinyl album with all the dynamics. Capisce? :lol:

It is sad for the audio community. Regular people don’t give a shit. :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:20 pm

robocop wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:13 pm
I thought the wide sounding intro to the “we will rise” video sounded pretty good. I try to get wide mixes like that with a stereo imager.

No bands are going to put out a quiet album. It is more “flat” because it’s pushed to the limit for our pleasure to turn the volume up louder and louder. Anders son records them if I’m not mistaken.

That is the current state of metal. Loud. You know for a fact they are not going to release a Pink Floyd style old vinyl album with all the dynamics. Capisce? :lol:

It is sad for the audio community. Regular people don’t give a shit. :lol:
robo is not question of "Volume" is FLAT. I dont have extra compressed audio, why? why I have in standard limits, the question is how one engineer use correctly the frequencies, and this sound without life. The music is not apreciated for the production style. the listener need got emotions, if the listener go cold, nothing will buy the album. Robo :shock:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:27 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:03 pm
ok, who i'm to said that when i come from the classical? FOR THAT, KIDDOS, IN THE CLASSICAL SCHOOL BROKE ALL THE TIME THE BALLS WITH THE EXPRESSION.... THIS IS DAMMLY FLAT >=(
I couldn't have said it any better myself, Mr. Ontivero! Thank you for sharing your feelings on this important issue.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:12 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:27 am
Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:03 pm
I couldn't have said it any better myself, Mr. Ontivero! Thank you for sharing your feelings on this important issue.
Einstein hit a punch to broke testicles of classical music? His favorite song?
Tocatta and fugue in R minor.