Booga Legends

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Stratobanger
Booga Legends

Post by Stratobanger » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:41 am

Here you can post legends, tales or facts abaout heroes, myths, etc...Use your imagination! :)
Last edited by Stratobanger on Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

-The Booga Prophecies by Zheo Blackheart, master of all magics

Stratobanger

Re: Booga Legends

Post by Stratobanger » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:15 am

Zheo Blackheart....Master Of All Magics

He was born in Talhuk, the coldest town in Brewsk

When he was 16 years old he saw one of the biggest battles in history...The Battle Of Uäsz...the great frozen desert....he saw his father fight with his bare hands to protect his family...that's when he decided he wanted to be a warrior...

He went to the Minai Temple in the mountains....where he learned all kinds of magic....

He fought too many battles...in too many places....

He retired the to teach other people everything he knew....I'm one of those....

One day he had many visions....prophecies....wich he wrote in a book

Today those prophecies are becoming true...

Master Of All Magics...your soul may rest in peace..the booga knights shall continue your mission...
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

antonio

Post by antonio » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:57 pm

cool topic ;)
Rock and Roll.

antonio

Post by antonio » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:03 pm

A long long time ago... It was a difficult moment for the earth of Schönerosen, the evil forces was rising, too many soldiers were dying...
Another battle was lost and Sir Valygar was wandering across mountains, looking for a shelter.
He wandered for hours.. the light of the sun was an old memory and the darkness advanced on the sky and on his tired bones. "I have lost Too much blood... all the hopes" But saying this words Sir Valygar saw a few light from a distant cave... For a moment it seemed he recovered strength and he was quickly directed toward the cavern..He entered without fear... suddenly he felt better... in the cave there was a strange heat, his heart was reassured and there was a pleasant light. All of this was from a flower, a rose. Too tired to find a reason. He decided to take a rest.
The day after the light and the heat were the same but the rose had disappeared. He was very confused until a hand touched his shoulder. Valiyar was quickly turned and unsheathed the sword.
From that moment it was not able of some reaction. the rose was trasfromed in woman of a divine beauty. He didn't understand who was but he can't say nothing enchanted by her beauty. Then the woman said :" I'm the spirit of the last Schönerosen queen, people of Schönerosen has always defended with honor own earth when I reigned... now the vice and the corruption have weakened our population... but hope is the last to die... now I give to you all my divine power...go and fight for liberty, son of Schönerosen".
Rock and Roll.

khamael

Post by khamael » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:11 pm

It was a rainy day...a long time ago. I was searching for an old an mystical temple where it was supposed to live a legendary Archwizard...

I was alone in lost highlands at north...dark clouds runned on the sky and lightning shined all around...It were 3 days that i dont meet any life-being...Just a strange feeling about something followed me...

I walked for several hours under the stormy wind and the rain...until i saw something straight by me...my follower..

This horrible thing was darkest than the night...big as a Dragon with a lot of tentacles evrerywhere on is deformed body...3 red eyes looked at me...

In less than a breathe this abomination started to run in my direction opening a thing that could be a mouth with huge tooth...

My hand immediatly grabbed my sword and my mind started to concentrate on a spiritual spell that i learned on an old book when i was young...

My sword shined in the obscurity and immediatly start to glow of a blue fire and to flash sparks...the spell was actived...

But when i prepared to the impact...a ray of silver and red light hit my opponent...and immediatly a geyser of holy white fire burn the monster in agony...

I turn on my back and see two silhouettes in a surnatural mist...their hands glowings of energy...

"Welcome Khamael Narmolanya" said me one of the men...

"We were waiting for you..."said me the other... And when the mist start to dissolve... i could see and meet for the first time my master Jhensel Wanme and his old friend Zheo Blackheart...

From the Diary of K.N Supreme Lord of the Booga.

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:36 am

The Venus Sword

A long long time ago...the Boogalands were being created by the 5 Mystic Booga Gods...but there was a war in that time...the Forgotten Souls...the knights of the darkness were trying to dominate the Booga Gods so they would serve the Evil Empire

Master Jhensel Wanme fought that war, he was the First Knight of the 5 Booga Gods Army in that time....they neeed to stop the Forgotten Souls....

Lazarus Cynj, the evil wizard made a sword to kill Jhensel....The Venus Sword....a weapon so powerful it could only be held by the best of the best...

Zheo Blackheart (Which at that time served to the Forgotten Souls) was selected to kill Jhensel Wanme....

One day, the 5 Booga Gods Army were camping near the Black Fortress...they planned to enter and slay the dark knights....what they didn't knew was that someone was preparing to kill their leader at that moment.....

In the middle of the night, Master Jhensel went near the river to get some water....it was dark and that was when suddenly a shadow came over the skies holding a shing purple edge....The Venus Sword....

The struggle started....Master Jhensel and Master Zheo started to fight....and when Blackheart was about to kill Wanme....a ray of light crossed the skies....one of the 5 Booga Gods...Admar The Energy God started to fight Zheo Blackheart....when he saw that Zheo was getting tires he truned into a ray of energy and entered Zheo Blackheart....

To be continued....

khamael

Post by khamael » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:31 pm

Last edited by khamael on Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:25 am

They were sent to the Doom Dungeon...the most horrible death you could think of....

One day the guard that was watching Zheo...felt kinda curious....so he went to see the Venus Sword....when he aproached a beam came out of it's edge and hit the Marsil Sword...and started to attract it....then the rose in the air and sparks started to fly all over the room...After the light faded a woman apeared in front of them...

-"My name is Ajera, i'm the Lost One...the Holy Princess...i've been trapped inside both swords for a long time....and now you have set free...it was a matter of time....now let me pay you...."

She started to say a prayer...and then a ray of light went straight to Zheo's eyes....and they started to bleed....and then he fainted....

Ajera said - "It's done....now it's time to rest...."

the guard kept staring like in shock....then he reacted and grabbed his axe...

to be continued....

khamael

Post by khamael » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:59 pm

In fact the Marsil and Venus swords were twin we they be forged... after they were lost by his creator the Legendary Wayland...during strange events. One sword go to Light the other to Dark.

When the guard try to attack both sword hit him at the same time...nothing rest of him...

Ajera said:" Venus was the Keyhole of my prison and Marsil the Key... they are twin and repulsive...One is Light the other Dark..."

The Holy energy called Ajera the LostOne said to Zheo and Jhensel that only a thing can free from the DoomDungeon. The Fusion and Destruction Of the swords.

So Jhensel grabbed Marsil and Zheo did the Same with the Venus-S...
they start to concentrate their power in the blades...

The air was electrified...charged of tension...and finally when the Blades were at the maximum power, Zheo and Jhensel hit one against the other both the swords with all their power... for a breathe the sword were united in the middle of the blade...they shine in silence flying... Jhenesel and Zheo immediatly go away...from there.

The impact was terrible and the swords exploded shoting a mighty energy beam against the wall...

The wall(magically-protected) was destroyed and before Jhensel and Zheo leap out... The Princess gave to they a fragment of Venus and one of Marsil saying:"You are united now Zheo and Jhensel...and these fragments of your previous swords are neutral..." "Reforge two sword with these fragments...it's the first step...Frwell young men..."

The princess disappeared and a second before the guards entered in the dungeon...Jhensel and Zheo lept in the obscurity of the night...

to Be Continued...

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:25 am

Zheo and Jhensel started to walk in the middle of the dark meanwhile zheo aws still thinking in all the events that happened...and how he needed to change his life...for good....

After 10 hours of walking they got to somewhere in the Valley Of The Länjk...they knew it because the place had mountains...made of skeletons....

There was no escape now...in any second the so feared beast half-dragon, half-human, Länjk would appear and kill 'em...

They had no weapons...they had no magic...all swords, shields and magic rings were taken from them when they arrived the Doom Dungeon....

Suddenly...an eagle crossed the sky...leaving a rainbow behind...it was Naora, one of the 5 booga gods....now they knew they weren't alone....

Jhensel started to whisper some words....trying to remember a magic spell...when Länjk appeared and took Jhensel up into the skies....to a sure death...

With a fast movement Zheo grabbed on one of Länjk legs and started to fly also...then he remembered....

He took his fragment of the Venus Sword and stabbed the Länjk behind...

And they started to fall...however Jhensel then remembered the magic spell and he shouted "Agnihc ne ralov A!!!!"

And they started to fall slower...when Zheo looked at the fragment of the Venus Sword...it was flashing with a blue light...

To be continued...

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:40 pm

Stratobanger made me do it.. Please forgive me, father :oops:
Spamming is serious business!

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:41 pm

You clown!
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:12 pm

HA!!! Seems we're back!!!

htcdude...prepare to be boogaed!

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:25 pm

Engary will not stand down!
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

khamael

Post by khamael » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:36 pm

Once we will have reunited our Legions we will see :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

Post by Dave » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:11 pm

you will never reunite.. :P

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:17 pm

I have already reunited Booga of Engary. :evil:
Khamael and Stratobanger are the ones to be voted. The volks of Booga must choose their prince. Vote now!
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Dave

Post by Dave » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:20 pm

how did you do that?

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:25 pm

I simply assimilated Booga into Engary, so they can live on strong again.
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

Dave

Post by Dave » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:26 pm

hmm so you still care for Boogaland. maybe the booga spirits are calling you, remember, you were a booga knight once.

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:09 pm

Once a Booga Knight always a Booga Knight

about the prince thing....Lord Khamael is the one and only Lord of the Booga!!! And we shall follow him!!!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:28 pm

Then I, as the King of Engary, I announce the prince of the biggest province of Engary, Boogaland's prince: Lord Khamael. All of the people in Boogaland shall follow his orders and teachings!
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

Dave

Post by Dave » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:30 pm

so i'm not any longer the most important prince.. :cry:

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:18 pm

Sorry B_P but we take no commands... we follow our own rules and unless you become a Booga Knight your words have no meaning here. 8)
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:09 pm

Escuse mua?

Boogaland a province of Engary?

Mmmm i think you're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong 8)

And that's right we shall take no orders but from Khamael

So be it...

Dave

Post by Dave » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:10 pm

who is that khamael? never heard of him

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:13 pm

You'll hear soon

khamael

Post by khamael » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:39 am

Btw, i must thanks all Engarians for increasing Booga threads posts count.

THANK YOU!!! ahahahahahaahah...

Btw, i'm the Lord of Booga, the stratoforum embodiment of Booga Collective Entity(wahahah i speak like in a Marvel Comics with Eternity, Space and the Living Tribunal...), your words are meaningless, you represent nothing... And i only obey to myself, and to the councils and advices of my beloved boogaKnights and friends...
Remember you can always declare yourself king of whatever you want, you cant touch in any way the BOOGA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

khamael

Post by khamael » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:53 am

Cristiane wrote:Sorry B_P but we take no commands... we follow our own rules and unless you become a Booga Knight your words have no meaning here. 8)

That's right Keeper of the Ligh!

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:42 am

Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D Booga 8) Booga :twisted: Booga :evil: Booga :D