GEORGE BUSH IS THE ANTI-CHRIST

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
browneyedgirl
GEORGE BUSH IS THE ANTI-CHRIST

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:58 pm

A fun topic which gives food for thought.

http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

A good website with nice music, too! :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Beast_Pete

Re: GEORGE BUSH IS THE ANTI-CHRIST

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:06 pm

Interesting topic. At least I've learned things about the signs. :) And it was fun to see, how they want to prove, that GWB is the antichrist. I hope, that he will lose the elections. He really is an agressor.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:42 am

Actually, its meant as a sarcastic joke site--but, nobody is Laughing anymore! ;)
I hope he loses, too---but, we have lots of ignorant, silly people in USA. They will vote for Bush just because he is against abortion&he goes to Church. I say to these people,"when the times get rough because of Bush's policies, let your moral values&Conservatist attitude feed you!"

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Lucid Faia

Post by Lucid Faia » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:50 am

No self-respecting Christian would do what Bush has done. I'm a Christian and I'm still voting Kerry.
A Lucid Mind

stratowerner

Post by stratowerner » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:37 pm

Lucid Faia wrote:No self-respecting Christian would do what Bush has done. I'm a Christian and I'm still voting Kerry.
And Kerry is the saint! This is a war agianst terrorism! remember 11-9 and they people that are beheaded,and the people in the streets of bagdad having fun with dead Americans,Oh but in the eyes of Kerry thats not a reason for a war,it all propaganda he says,and Irak doesn,t have nuclair weapons that true but they support BinLaden and his crew.Imo all wars are useless but in this case there had to be done something,who has a better option that war!

Lucid Faia

Post by Lucid Faia » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:47 pm

After deciphering your post, I have a question for you. Are you able to distinguish the War on Terror from the War on Iraq? The war against Osama Bin Laden and terrorists in general, that was a good thing. The war against Saddam Hussein and Iraq, that was a bad thing. Saddam had no weapons, and no ties to Al-Qaeda. Even some republicans have acknowledged this.
A Lucid Mind

Holy Light

Post by Holy Light » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:35 pm

Kerry won't do anything better or worse than bush (except raise taxes).

stratowerner

Post by stratowerner » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:36 pm

Lucid Faia wrote:After deciphering your post, I have a question for you. Are you able to distinguish the War on Terror from the War on Iraq? The war against Osama Bin Laden and terrorists in general, that was a good thing. The war against Saddam Hussein and Iraq, that was a bad thing. Saddam had no weapons, and no ties to Al-Qaeda. Even some republicans have acknowledged this.
Saddam was a terrorist agianst his own people i have read some books about him and his grazy family,and if 50% is true then Bush is wright to fight Saddam and his followers.And do you believe that Saddam has no connection to Bin Laden? i think he has(or had :lol: )

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:03 pm

FAHRENHEIT 9/11 is a Documentary that tells you all you need to know about Iraq&Bush's charcter........
OR, is it just propaganda?
Sounded real enough to me.