George W. Bush=Metal

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Shurik
George W. Bush=Metal

Post by Shurik » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:33 am

Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

Warrior of Hell

Re: George W. Bush=Metal

Post by Warrior of Hell » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:27 am

bush sucks
i hate him :evil:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:39 am

Yep--he does the horns thing lots! I saw that clip.
I know a site which has pics, too&is a cool site! :D
I will get the link.

http://www.bushisantichrist.com
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:52 am

Other things Bush likes to do with his fingers! :D

:lol:

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:45 pm

Warrior of Hell wrote:bush sucks
i hate him :evil:
May be he sucks, may be half of the world hates him and other half thinks he's a moron, but the guy was elected to second term as a president of USA. I bet he doesn't care much about what people think of him as long as they vote for him :)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:16 am

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:59 am

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:25 pm

shaz

Post by shaz » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:33 pm

Damn, George is a dumbass. \,,/ all the way. :D
"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself."
-Sir Richard Francis Burton

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:16 am

fifthtea_sausage

Post by fifthtea_sausage » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:06 am

Will you all quit it?
When will you learn to keep quiet and respect other people's opinions, for once? :red:

This is a public forum and I don't appreciate this kind of slander.
So the liberals made fun of bush for the year before the election. The election proved that most Americans suppor the man. So let it be! There is no more disrespectful way to lose.

Whats done is done. Move on, please. And keep your political opinions to yourself from now on; even if you don't like the guy.

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:27 am

fifthtea_sausage wrote:Will you all quit it?
When will you learn to keep quiet and respect other people's opinions, for once? :red:

This is a public forum and I don't appreciate this kind of slander.
So the liberals made fun of bush for the year before the election. The election proved that most Americans suppor the man. So let it be! There is no more disrespectful way to lose.

Whats done is done. Move on, please. And keep your political opinions to yourself from now on; even if you don't like the guy.
Indeed, this Bush-hating thing is out of fashion for about a year now ...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:32 am

Lets see what he does to this country by the end of four years, shall we?
And, fifthtea_sausage if you are a male, lets see if you talk your Bush-asskissing from a battlefield in the MidEast somewhere, because mark it down, he will reinstate the draft within the next couple years!

Most Americans? Thats a laugh---its been proven he won by the lowest margin in election history. In some states the difference was hardly noticable.
BTW, where was your complaining after the election when your FRIENDS were on a couple of threads bashing Bush, huh? I KNEW you are a conservative from your very first hateful, narrowminded post in this Forum! ;) I rest my case.

OFF TOPIC: There was a FEMALE in Jens Forum who had the same silly Elf avatar you had(the one with its mouth moving). Isn't that a coincidence that out of 300 active people from 2 different forums, you&she picked the SAME avatar! ;) And she is from the States, too--the general area where YOU are from! ;) Fancy that! ;)
Last edited by browneyedgirl on Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moikko

Post by Moikko » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:36 pm

Bush =

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:55 pm

I REALLY HATE THIS MAN!!!!! :evil:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:17 pm

Warrior of Hell wrote:I REALLY HATE THIS MAN!!!!! :evil:

I do not hate him actually---I just believe he is the wrong man for the job. After all, the people elected Herbert Hoover&look at what he got the nation into. The Worst economic depression ever, and the USA is headed there again. We had the budget balanced before Bush&this war. And if he does not take us to some kind of nuclear exchange, or chem/bio warfare, I'll eat my hat! :D
The USA is NOW despised by the world&I guarantee in a catastrophic event not many nations would come to our aid. Bush is looked upon as a hypocritical warmonger.
I say to these people hung up on "moral values", let those moral values feed you after Bush&his policies take the country on a downward economic spiral from which we just may never recover. Four years is a long time----time plenty enough for an inept leader to ruin a country. But, lets just all keep our mouth shut&wait and see.
I love to tell know-alls. "I told you so!"

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:35 am

Well,, I'm not American so I can't comment the budget.. I don't like him either but I don't hate him. I understand if Warrior of Hell hates him for the wars... But I agree that he's the wrong man to that job. :uzi:
The oldest radio rock station Radio City quit 12-8-2006 :(

stratowerner

Post by stratowerner » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:51 pm

why does so many people see Bush as a DEMON,while Saddam is the real bad guy,he killed more then 300000 of his own people.I,m glad Bush stays the world leader,he,s the only one who fights against Extreme Moslims.

Twilight Legionnaire

Post by Twilight Legionnaire » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:05 pm

why does so many people see Bush as a DEMON,while Saddam is the real bad guy,he killed more then 300000 of his own people.I,m glad Bush stays the world leader,he,s the only one who fights against Extreme Moslims.
One of these days we'll need Extreme Buddhists or Hindus to fight Bush, I reckon <_<

Yes Saddam is a "bad guy". However, his "bad guy"ness is not Bush's affair, but the Iraqi people's affair (IF they hate the guy), and the UN's.

Presidents like Bush keep getting the US AND the World Order into deep shit, and I'd be surprised if they don't find a much worse Vietnam in this "War against Terror". Especially if the rumours about a possible invasion of Iran are true. That'd be a hole the US wouldn't come out of for decades, and who knows what's inside the Pandora's Box the Bush administration is quickly opening.
The USA is NOW despised by the world&I guarantee in a catastrophic event not many nations would come to our aid. Bush is looked upon as a hypocritical warmonger.
Actually, quite a few probably will :wink: NATO will stand side-to-side with the US, I believe.

</flame>
perkele

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:26 pm

I have a more personal reason(and a darn GOOD one)to distrust Bush---I have a son who will more than likely be called to service if the draft is reinstated. And, if Mr. fifthtea is a male he will probably have to go fight this stinking war as well unless his ass is wealthy enough to buy him out of it. You can sling shit at me&say its my sons duty&he is only one of thousands&he is no better than others, blah-blah-blah.......BUT, unless you are a parent you will NEVER understand it--NO WAY! I rest my case!!!

I think people should be "FORCED" to watch the movie, Fahrenheit 9/11 because it delves into things in such detail that I could not explain it all here.

Twilight Legionnaire

Post by Twilight Legionnaire » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:07 pm

I think people should be "FORCED" to watch the movie, Fahrenheit 9/11 because it delves into things in such detail that I could not explain it all here.
Something very interesting happened when I went to see that movie at the local theatre...

At the end, everybody applauded. Me included. I had never seen that happen in a movie :shock:
perkele

ForceMajeure1

Post by ForceMajeure1 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:15 am

Bush ain't metal. period.
Check out my melodic metal band's MP3s at

http://www.forcesite.net

Allison

Post by Allison » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:44 am

browneyedgirl wrote:I have a more personal reason(and a darn GOOD one)to distrust Bush---I have a son who will more than likely be called to service if the draft is reinstated. And, if Mr. fifthtea is a male he will probably have to go fight this stinking war as well unless his ass is wealthy enough to buy him out of it. You can sling shit at me&say its my sons duty&he is only one of thousands&he is no better than others, blah-blah-blah.......BUT, unless you are a parent you will NEVER understand it--NO WAY! I rest my case!!!

oh PUHLEEZE!!!! :roll: :roll: Get over it and get a life outside of the internet, there's not going to be a draft - you'd love nothing better than if there was because then it would give you some thing to make a big crisis drama over as if you don't dump enough emotional waste on these people here already.
I am a parent - of a son, mind you, and I am not at all worried that there is going to be a draft. They learned from the last time that it does not work and that they get a much better quality of killer from those who volunteer for it.

I think people should choose for themselves whether or not they want to see a movie.

You see, the WHOLE trouble with this whole shit is that there is a redneck at the helm and rednecks, due to excessive inbreeding, are genetically inferior and not very intelligent, (and IMO should be culled) but have the gift of preaching the bogus word and of course all these zealots are easily conned and USA is unfortunately too many christians, and these xtians vote so there we go, a classic "shit flows downhill" situation that is not good for anyone concerned. I am convinced that even Al Sharpton would have been a better choice for president because at least he is funny.

Still, xtianity is not long for this time. I kind of wish that that rapture story was really true because then all of the xtians could be taken up to wherever the fuck is this limbo the xtians believe they are going to and then we Heathens could live in peace in a peaceful world.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:19 am

Allison wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:I have a more personal reason(and a darn GOOD one)to distrust Bush---I have a son who will more than likely be called to service if the draft is reinstated. And, if Mr. fifthtea is a male he will probably have to go fight this stinking war as well unless his ass is wealthy enough to buy him out of it. You can sling shit at me&say its my sons duty&he is only one of thousands&he is no better than others, blah-blah-blah.......BUT, unless you are a parent you will NEVER understand it--NO WAY! I rest my case!!!

oh PUHLEEZE!!!! :roll: :roll: Get over it and get a life outside of the internet, there's not going to be a draft - you'd love nothing better than if there was because then it would give you some thing to make a big crisis drama over as if you don't dump enough emotional waste on these people here already.
I am a parent - of a son, mind you, and I am not at all worried that there is going to be a draft. They learned from the last time that it does not work and that they get a much better quality of killer from those who volunteer for it.

I think people should choose for themselves whether or not they want to see a movie.

You see, the WHOLE trouble with this whole shit is that there is a redneck at the helm and rednecks, due to excessive inbreeding, are genetically inferior and not very intelligent, (and IMO should be culled) but have the gift of preaching the bogus word and of course all these zealots are easily conned and USA is unfortunately too many christians, and these xtians vote so there we go, a classic "shit flows downhill" situation that is not good for anyone concerned. I am convinced that even Al Sharpton would have been a better choice for president because at least he is funny.

Still, xtianity is not long for this time. I kind of wish that that rapture story was really true because then all of the xtians could be taken up to wherever the fuck is this limbo the xtians believe they are going to and then we Heathens could live in peace in a peaceful world.
LOOOOOOOL! Lady, you sound just like Mr. Adoph Hitler. Who wanted to CULL as you call it all imperfection from the world. The hilarious fact was(like you) he wasn't so perfect himself.

Thou protests too much, my dear! ;)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:24 am

Twilight Legionnaire wrote:
Something very interesting happened when I went to see that movie at the local theatre...

At the end, everybody applauded. Me included. I had never seen that happen in a movie :shock:

Because people know whats going on&knew Mr. Moore presented the facts.
He is planning on doing a documentary about the greedy pharmaceutical business next.

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:45 am

I would really look forward to that. It is a good subject that needs to be brought more to light.
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

stratowerner

Post by stratowerner » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:26 pm

Twilight Legionnaire wrote:
One of these days we'll need Extreme Buddhists or Hindus to fight Bush, I reckon <_<

Yes Saddam is a "bad guy". However, his "bad guy"ness is not Bush's affair, but the Iraqi people's affair (IF they hate the guy), and the UN's.

Presidents like Bush keep getting the US AND the World Order into deep shit, and I'd be surprised if they don't find a much worse Vietnam in this "War against Terror". Especially if the rumours about a possible invasion of Iran are true. That'd be a hole the US wouldn't come out of for decades, and who knows what's inside the Pandora's Box the Bush administration is quickly opening.
Actually, quite a few probably will :wink: NATO will stand side-to-side with the US, I believe.

</flame>
I do not agree that the problems in Iraq are the problems of the people who liv in that country!If the U.k ,U.S,Canada and poland had sayd in 45'' Hitler is the problem of europe then the world looked a bit different today.Saddam and all the extreme moslims are a huge Problem for the whole world,and if Bush and all the country,s that support don,t fight agianst these animal then we all have a long beard and wearing a dress in about 50 years.All we want is peace,but at the moment peace is not an option!

Twilight Legionnaire

Post by Twilight Legionnaire » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:32 pm

I'm not saying Peace is an option. Dictators like Saddam (who, mind you, isn't even a real muslim.) should be thrown down from their throne.

The fact is, it should have been done fourteen years ago during the Gulf War, when most of the international community agreed that something need to be done about Saddam, after the invasion of Kuwait.

If they didn't do it then, they shouldn't do it now. He remained in power because the international troops wanted him to.

Yes, something NEEDS to be done about international terrorists, and in the shortest period of time. Open war against the "axis of evil" isn't going to help one bit though. For every "terrorist" the US troops kill in Iraq, two arise. Terrorism (speaking only about anti-american/west terrorism) is born from the lust some countries have of being the World's Police. This should be the UN's job.

Now, we do have a problem, yes. The UN doesn't do shit. It's sad, but it's true. However, the more countries disobey the UN, the less importance will this organization have.

The fact that wars are based on lies doesn't help. Saddam did nothing since the previous war to cause a war against his country (yeah yeah, "war for freedom and democracy" shit), and actions like these against an internationally recognized country should be really thought well before being taken. The war against Iraq did much, much more harm than well, and it's getting worse.

And who knows how far it will go... :roll:
perkele

A_Llama

Post by A_Llama » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:42 pm

I think it's likely that bush will somehow be involved in armageddon.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:10 pm

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:I would really look forward to that. It is a good subject that needs to be brought more to light.

Micheal Moore has got GUTS! :D Thats for sure! :)
He delves into subjects that no one else dares to touch---you have to respect him for that! :)