do you like starcraft?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
sadness_21
do you like starcraft?

Post by sadness_21 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:05 am

=D do you like star craft?well it's very famous in korea.
many people play starcraft.
one of my cousion love it,too:D
i like watching starcraft game in television.
we have 2 game channel , and they're ongamenet and mbcgame.
:D do you like starcraft? or is it popular in your country?

Shurik

Re: do you like starcraft?

Post by Shurik » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:15 pm

It's a very good game but that is expected from everything Blizzard releases ...
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

CorvusCorax

Post by CorvusCorax » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:02 am

I have played it for a couple of years. I was fond of the campaign, never liked to play sc on the internet. Unfortunately in Hungary there are no game channels. :huh:
And sent out a raven, and it kept flying back and forth until the water had dried up from the earth.

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:46 am

One of the best RST(real time strategy) games, if it is not the best is one of them!, i love it, i play with terrans, i hate Zergs, and i always want to kill Protos :evil: :twisted: !

There is nothing like playing a 8 people macth online on battlenetwork.
Terrans VS Protoss!!
Stratovarius, The best power-melodic-symphonic metal band ever.
The legend of Zelda, The Best Game Ever.
Devil May Cry 3 Best Action Game Ever.
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:00 am

StratoLink wrote:One of the best RST(real time strategy) games, if it is not the best is one of them!, i love it, i play with terrans, i hate Zergs, and i always want to kill Protos :evil: :twisted: !

Terrans VS Protoss!!
Each side has their advantages, I've heard that the Zerg are the most powerful (borrowing, Overlords can be used as transports, good upgrades, etc.) But yeah, I like playing as Terrans because they're easy to use and easy to figure out (although I suck when it comes to online play)

Starcraft is a dying sport here in America. A few people still play it, but all of the good servers are in Korea (sadness 21 can back me up on that).
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:31 am

Neorave wrote:
StratoLink wrote:One of the best RST(real time strategy) games, if it is not the best is one of them!, i love it, i play with terrans, i hate Zergs, and i always want to kill Protos :evil: :twisted: !

Terrans VS Protoss!!
Each side has their advantages, I've heard that the Zerg are the most powerful (borrowing, Overlords can be used as transports, good upgrades, etc.) But yeah, I like playing as Terrans because they're easy to use and easy to figure out (although I suck when it comes to online play)

Starcraft is a dying sport here in America. A few people still play it, but all of the good servers are in Korea (sadness 21 can back me up on that).
For me the Terrans are the most powerful, why? well because the is nothing that can get in the way of 12 Battle Cruisers, (Yamato Gun anyone?) and what about the ghost and their nuclear bombs :evil:

"nuclear launch detected"!!! :crowd1:
Stratovarius, The best power-melodic-symphonic metal band ever.
The legend of Zelda, The Best Game Ever.
Devil May Cry 3 Best Action Game Ever.
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.

Freedan

Post by Freedan » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:15 pm

One of my favorite games...Illusion of Gaia... I mean StarCraft. I prefer playing as the Protoss, i don't know y i just do. But yeah as Neorave said it's a dieing game here so i'm rather depressed about that. oh and strato link, the bomb thing is probably the number one thing i hate about Terren (not saying that they're bad).
i guarentee it!