Michael Jackson innocent

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Mormegil
Michael Jackson innocent

Post by Mormegil » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:12 pm

Wanderer

Re: Michael Jackson innocent

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:37 pm

I believe that the members of the Jury were scrade to convince Jackson guilty. :roll:
The oldest radio rock station Radio City quit 12-8-2006 :(

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:38 pm

Well i hope he really is innocent after all the hassle he's been getting! Shame about his career, he's gonna find it uber hard to pay off that £150,000,000 debt he has.
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:44 pm

well...i guess he's reeeeally lucky :roll: (and really rich :? )
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:45 pm

He's not really! He's £150,000,000 in debt and got about £150,000 in the bank from what i've heard.
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:11 pm

I don't think he is really innocent. Children knew where his birth mark was (near genitals). So, how could they know where this mark was if he wasn't guilty? :roll:

He should be quintuple locked in a cellar. :twisted:
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:36 pm

I hate to make judgments, but there is a trend for celebs to get away with everything, you know. ;)

But, the jury has spoken, so life goes on. If he is guilty, what can we do about it? :?
There is a rumor that Michael is planning a World Tour. Parents will be watching their children very closely, I'm sure.
http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

Boy-85

Post by Boy-85 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:08 pm

The best justice-system in the world, my ass! But, I don't think anyone not involved does know anymore or any better than what's been told in the media. That's the verdict, and for that we have to settle.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:49 pm

Robert Downey, J.R. is to the best of my knowledge still in jail. Wynona Ryder did time in jail as well.

So famous people do go to prison.

Fact of the matter is, the 'accuser's mother is a money grabbing bitch who didn't shy from using her children for financial gain. She has a history of trying to sue famous people. And who the hell in their right mind would allow their child to stay the night at the house of someone they've never met?

Both sides in this case were rotten, just the accusers' side was more rotten.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:35 pm

I've always said that he was innocent.

But I don't really care 'bout that much.
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:18 pm

Michael Jackson's inocence once again proves the all-mighty-power of money.
Stratovarius, The best power-melodic-symphonic metal band ever.
The legend of Zelda, The Best Game Ever.
Devil May Cry 3 Best Action Game Ever.
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:25 pm

StratoLink wrote:Michael Jackson's inocence once again proves the all-mighty-power of money.
Why?
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:31 pm

I thought that you were intelligent enought to understand what i said (*sighs, this guy must be drunk again....)
Stratovarius, The best power-melodic-symphonic metal band ever.
The legend of Zelda, The Best Game Ever.
Devil May Cry 3 Best Action Game Ever.
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.

Jaakko

Post by Jaakko » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:00 am

Don't really know what happened but I never believed in any of these stories, too obvious to build up a case by using eccentric person as MJJ to just gain a few millions, we already saw that in the early 90's. Maybe he did some really fucked up shit, but I don't really think so. Although it's possible. It's also possible I organized the WTC attacks and Bin Laden is just my whore.

In any case, a punishment of any kind for the quilty part won't help the people suffered of such "criminal" acts and inprisoning someone won't help them stop doing what they do. At least in Finland, most inmates commit crimes again and return to jail and they keep doing it. Serves no purpose for anyone unless the actual reasons for their behaviour are found and treated. And in raising future generations, taken care of to prevent such things happening again.

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:17 am

When someone is "different" people judge them&condemn them unjustly lots of times. Which is a crying shame! People need to stop their self-righteous, hypocritical BS and start treating each other better in this 'ol world.
http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

Bryant

Post by Bryant » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:36 pm

the problem is, he´s a little crazy, he´s got mental problems caused in his childhood, i guess. he was just stupid being alone with htose kids, he should have never done that.
if he´s really inoscent ....... i don´t know.

Asamandra

Post by Asamandra » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:14 pm

There are too many who ppl accused him... If it was only this woman with her son- okay
But if i remember right there was a case in which he paid a lot of money, so they let the accuse fall or how to say it..
Do if he is innocent why did he pay before?

I think i read somewhere that the jury doesn´t really think he is innocent but only that the accusers seemed to be not telling the truth..
(Hmm yes my english is a bit bad atm...)
Pannenstreifen Philosophie

Freedan

Post by Freedan » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:57 am

Good lord on earth that guy is so guilty!!
i guarentee it!

Pikkusielu

Post by Pikkusielu » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:27 am

I was and I'm still against MJ, but now, I could't care less...

Jester

Post by Jester » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:52 pm

I think he is guilty as hell. Most people here in the States do as well. He has a core group of fanatical fans that could care less whether or not he is guilty, they just want him cleared of the charges.

Let's keep in mind where his trial was held. California. Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Josef Stalin, and Pol Pot would all be found innocent in that state. No offense to my fellow countrymen in this forum who may live in California. This is also the state that freed O.J. Simpson despite overwhelming evidence of his guilt. So I trust the judicial system of California about as far as I can throw my car. Robert Blake was set free as well. Overall, I think we have a good system in the States but nothing in life is without flaws, and it does seem to everyone here that the system works differently for celebrities. I did agree with their verdict and sentence on Scott Peterson, however he wasn't a celebrity prior to the massive coverage of his wifes "dissappearance".

To be fair, Florida has a problem turning loose child molesters after sometimes as little as 1 year in prison. They get out and do it again and again. It is ironic that Micheal Jackson is contemplating selling his mansion out in Cali and maybe moving here to Orlando :? I think child molesters should get at least 25 years to life.

Life goes on though. I actually lost $150 on a wager at work over this trial. I thought they were finally ready to hand it to him this time but alas, it was in California. Oh Well

Jesse