SPIDERATTACK!!!

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Asamandra
Re: SPIDERATTACK!!!

Post by Asamandra » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:10 pm

Stratofanius wrote:I like spiders... they help to "clean" house and they eat other bugs...
In fact spiders are only bugs that I like... all others just sucks :P
Indeed i think just the same..

Oh and btw Twilight Legionnaire if you tried to shock me - i think the spider looks interesting...
I can only understand panic from aggressive and toxic spiders...
I wouldn´t hug them either..
Oh and btw my sis has arachnophobia too... There was no spider in my room for months now, but in her we find 3 every day :D
Pannenstreifen Philosophie

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:12 pm

Asamandra wrote:
Stratofanius wrote:I like spiders... they help to "clean" house and they eat other bugs...
In fact spiders are only bugs that I like... all others just sucks :P
Indeed i think just the same..

Oh and btw Twilight Legionnaire if you tried to shock me - i think the spider looks interesting...
I can only understand panic from aggressive and toxic spiders...
I wouldn´t hug them either..
Oh and btw my sis has arachnophobia too... There was no spider in my room for months now, but in her we find 3 every day :D
oh my god, i would die if i was her..

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:19 am

I hate Spiders! :shud:
Like all creepy things, they come out at night! :D

*Hey--thats me, too! :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:09 am

i have not killed the spider yet, because its vanished :-(.. im not sleeping in my room. I sleep in the guestroom :x
Why does life sometimes feel so strange?

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:48 pm

Hmm... "Houston we have a problem". Maby you should try to play heavy as loud as you can so it comes out of its bunker :lol:
The oldest radio rock station Radio City quit 12-8-2006 :(

StratoÄijä

Post by StratoÄijä » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:51 pm

Wanderer wrote:Hmm... "Houston we have a problem". Maby you should try to play heavy as loud as you can so it comes out of its bunker :lol:
Great idea, my friend.... Great idea.... He should try that. :lol:
Winter - The realm of eternal ice
Snowfall and darkness descends upon the vales of time
Distant caress of the sun's fading light
The lands were painted white with the Winter's might

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:58 pm

Speaking of Spiders, I was in my garden the other day, picking Okra&minding my own business--when I looked&almost fainted! :eek: tretched between the two rows was a web&in the middle was a Yellow garden Spider with a leg-spread of about 4-inches! I swear to God! :eek: And I almost ran into that thing! :yuk: They are not poisonous, but people have had Heart Attacks from those pests getting on them&crawling all over! :shud:
I turned around&left. The next day the SOB was still there! Then it rained for 2 days&washed the Spider Out! :lol: As the nursery rhyme goes! :D
I hate Spiders--the only good Spider is a Dead Spider! ;)

I used to catch bugs&throw them into spider Webs just to see them spin a web around those bugs! Now, thats a weird sight! :err: Yeah--I was a weird Kid, too! :lol:

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:33 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Speaking of Spiders, I was in my garden the other day, picking Okra&minding my own business--when I looked&almost fainted! :eek: tretched between the two rows was a web&in the middle was a Yellow garden Spider with a leg-spread of about 4-inches! I swear to God! :eek: And I almost ran into that thing! :yuk: They are not poisonous, but people have had Heart Attacks from those pests getting on them&crawling all over! :shud:
I turned around&left. The next day the SOB was still there! Then it rained for 2 days&washed the Spider Out! :lol: As the nursery rhyme goes! :D
I hate Spiders--the only good Spider is a Dead Spider! ;)

I used to catch bugs&throw them into spider Webs just to see them spin a web around those bugs! Now, thats a weird sight! :err: Yeah--I was a weird Kid, too! :lol:
hehe.. now it escaped into your house, because everything is dry there :D

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:02 pm

Not these kind--they live outdoors!

Now. I'll have nightmares! :shud:

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:41 pm

Terrific pics you've posted there!! :shock:
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:01 pm

Remember that movie, ARACHNAPHOBIA?
It was supposed to have been kind of like a parody/comedy, but I did not think any of it was funny. :?
Especially the shower scene. :shud:
Why do all scarey movies have to have a scarey Shower scene? :?
For a week after that movie, every time I took a Shower I'd look up, down&all around for Spiders. :shud:

In Australia there is a species of Spiders which actually CHASE you! :eek: I'm glad the USA Spiders are not that Smart! :lol: (Bushspiders, I guess!) =P

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:27 pm

i hate spiders

its not dead yet, but i hope so.. !!!!

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:57 am

It's not dead...it's behind you.
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:53 am

htcdude wrote:It's not dead...it's behind you.
maybe.. but perhaps its sitting in my bed or in my ear? :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:16 am

Its that time of year for Harvest Spiders--Grandaddy Longlegs. They are totally harmless, but also totally creepy :shud: and they emit a horrible odor like a stinkbug. For their protection, I guess because they do not bite. Birds will not eat them. :yuk: Must taste bad, too.
When you rake leaves or do yard work in the Fall you'll run across these creatures&they are big, too. :shud: They do not make webs--they just crawl all over&are very annoying. :?

StratoÄijä

Post by StratoÄijä » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:36 pm

Warrior of Hell wrote:i hate spiders
Me too. They are so discusting!
Winter - The realm of eternal ice
Snowfall and darkness descends upon the vales of time
Distant caress of the sun's fading light
The lands were painted white with the Winter's might

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:02 pm

StratoÄijä wrote:
i want to kill them all! :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:39 pm

Warrior of Hell wrote:
StratoÄijä wrote:
i want to kill them all! :lol:
Isn't that a Metallica song? ???
:lol:
Invest in a good flyswatter, Warrior! :lol:

StratoFactor

Post by StratoFactor » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:43 pm

I don't hate spiders, as long as they mind their own business and creep in your houses I won't take the old trustworthy bugkiller4000 unit out from the garage... The only dangerous spiders we have here are some odd spiders that live in cellars. But I am scared of wasps for a reason, I'm allergic... :cry:
Aina ei pysty

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:38 pm

We have 2 venomous species here: The Black Widow which can be deadly to children&elderly. They are quite common. They live under houses, in old tires,&around tree stumps. Places like that. My son almost got bit by one one playing around an old concrete block. I am very observant&over-protective mother :) otherwise he would have gotten bit. That bitch was the biggest Widow I've ever seen! :shud: Only the females bite&they eat their mate after mating--hence,the term Black Widow! :?

The Brown Recluse lives in closets, old shoes, books, etc. They will not kill you, but their bite is painful&sometimes the skin will literally rot away where it has bitten you! :eek: Thats why I vacuum every day&clean my closets often. Around here if you let your housework slide, the Brown Recluses take over!

Asamandra

Post by Asamandra » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:42 pm

Well we have nothing dangerous here, so here being afraid of spiders makes no sense at all..
Cant even guess how it must be when you live near to dangerous animals..
Pannenstreifen Philosophie

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:50 pm

Asamandra wrote:Well we have nothing dangerous here, so here being afraid of spiders makes no sense at all..
Cant even guess how it must be when you live near to dangerous animals..
Well, we just have to be careful around old boards, rocks, we don't just crawl under our houses or go into cellars without looking around.
In Australia the Bad spiders are worse&more numerous. I'm glad I do not live there, even though it seems to be a beautiful country! :)

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:05 am

here in monterrey we get tarantulas, 6 inch fuckers, but they generaly dont bite and stay away, but it is freaky to go to your back yard and see a huge black spot on the wall move!

but i dont mind spiders, cockroaches i do hate, fast buggers hiding under funiture :x

in fact i like spiders, they eat roaches!
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:49 am

Roaches are kool! You can get chocolate covered ones and stuff like that over here :D mmmmmm
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

iron_thunder

Post by iron_thunder » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:21 am

Spiders I don't mind TOO much (though I might think differently had I experienced spider-trauma, or if we had some kind of deadly spider in Toronto) ... what I truly hate are ANTS. I HATE THEM with an all-consuming passion. They make me nauseated and panicky. EW EW EW EW EW....

So I can totally get your spider-phobia, because I feel the same way about ants. Like... it makes you angry, nervous, sick and everything all at the same time. what a terrible feeling... BLAH! ANTS! :puke:

www.sacredembrace.com
www.myspace.com/sacred_embrace_webzine

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:30 am

iron_thunder wrote:Spiders I don't mind TOO much (though I might think differently had I experienced spider-trauma, or if we had some kind of deadly spider in Toronto) ... what I truly hate are ANTS. I HATE THEM with an all-consuming passion. They make me nauseated and panicky. EW EW EW EW EW....

So I can totally get your spider-phobia, because I feel the same way about ants. Like... it makes you angry, nervous, sick and everything all at the same time. what a terrible feeling... BLAH! ANTS! :puke:
Oh_Oh, :D Here I go about Ants! Here we have FIRE ANTS! :shud: They bite AND Sting! And it feels like Fire--hence the name. And, the bites leave huge whelps on you. I have had them all over my feet&hands before. The pain is so terrible that if you have more than a few bites you'll become very ill!
There have been deaths from Fire Ant bites.
Sometimes these little SOBS get inside your house--I have had them several times&I just pour Clorox or Vinegar on their path&it screws their sense of smell up, which is their main sense. They will leave very quickly! ;)
Fire Ants create giant mounds up to 4 ft high&they bury/dig deep up to 20Ft. below the surface--which is why they are so hard to kill. The Queen is in an isolated chamber&is just a big egg-laying machine. You have to kill the queen to get rid of the mound. After they eat all the grass from a certain area, the ants just move on--just a few ft. away&create another Mound. The area where they leave the mounds is literally picked clean of all living material! Ergo, these critters have devastated certain areas in the South.
I could write mucho much about these hideous things--makes me think of that OUTER LIMITS Episode(The Zanti Misfits)about ant aliens sent from an ET Penal Colony that attempt to take over the Earth. =P Well, Fire Ants have just about taken over the South&they ain't no Misfits! :err:

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:07 pm

hell, fire ants almost killed my mother... :x fucking bastards.... now she is allergic to ANY and EVERY ant sting/bite... that sucks BIG time
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:06 am

update:

spider in my room: dont know if dead or not, but i hope so

spider I in the lifing room: dead

spider II in the lifing room: brought back to nature by a friend! :x i hope this fucking thing will not come back into my house!

fifthtea_sausage

Post by fifthtea_sausage » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:40 am

God damn, I read every single post in this thread and I've been twitching all over. Thanks for bringing my phobia back, guys. :x

Where i used to live, also in Seattle, there were these huge black spiders, always in groups, of legspan of perhaps 3 inches. And there would always be many of them, groups of three or more. I can't tell you how many times I've almost had a heart attack walking into the office and seeing these huge spiders all around.

I have a real problem with spiders.
BEG said it best earlier: The only good spider is a dead spider...or something like that. Amen to that.
"Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Bones

Post by Bones » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:47 am

Spiders... Those little bastards... 8)

Two weeks ago I woke up when I felt something on my right hand. It was a big spider, here in Finland we rarely see this big spiders. I grabbed its leg, opened the window and threw it out. So, I'm not afraid of spiders but I don't like if those damn creatures disturb me while I'm asleep. :lol:
So you children of the world, listen to what I say
If you want a better place to live in, spread the words today
Show the world that love is still alive, you must be brave
Or you children of today are children of the grave