Does your partner have to be a metalhead?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

My significant other must like metal

Hell yeah \m/
17%
No, but Eminem is where I draw the line
73%
Significant others are for poseurs
10%

Total votes: 30

htcdude
Re: Does your partner have to be a metalhead?

Post by htcdude » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:30 pm

Anyway if i was to get a girlfriend they'd have to have one thing in common with me no matter what and that's that they are a Christian. Anything else don't matter to me.
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Heiserich

Post by Heiserich » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:42 pm

htcdude wrote:Anyway if i was to get a girlfriend they'd have to have one thing in common with me no matter what and that's that they are a Christian. Anything else don't matter to me.
Wow... you're really hardcore-religious, huh? Might not be so easy to get your female church-fellows to metal, I believe? At the youth-days in Köln they were all just singing "Ave Maria" and "give peace a chance" and stuff :lol:
Life can only be understood in reverse
But must be lived forwards...
I'm losing my senses, I'm losing my senses

D. Mustaine

NordicStorm

Post by NordicStorm » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:30 pm

Now see, I don't get that either.
It's one thing to have the same ideals and morals. But you don't need to have the same religion, or any religion at all, in order to have the same ideals and morals.
Give me liberty, or give me cake!

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:47 pm

Heiserich wrote:
htcdude wrote:Anyway if i was to get a girlfriend they'd have to have one thing in common with me no matter what and that's that they are a Christian. Anything else don't matter to me.
Wow... you're really hardcore-religious, huh? Might not be so easy to get your female church-fellows to metal, I believe? At the youth-days in Köln they were all just singing "Ave Maria" and "give peace a chance" and stuff :lol:
They wouldn't have t like metal..that's my point :)
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."