The LOVE topic!! :-)

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
iron_thunder
Re: The LOVE topic!! :-)

Post by iron_thunder » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:17 pm

Morgana wrote:
Stealth wrote: And I don't think iron_thunder would be interested. :lol: She must be thinking "how the f*ck can Morgana envy me??" :lol:
I think that it is easy to envy her after talking with you... :oops: It's difficult to explain... You have a charm... :oops: :wink:

Well don't worry, there is no risk of me moving in on Stealth :D

Thanks for clearing up that up, I just didn't know that Eugenio is Stealth's real name :D

www.sacredembrace.com
www.myspace.com/sacred_embrace_webzine

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:37 am

I'm so confused about this... Today I got a letter from HER. And everytime she writes I realize that I wait for her letters every day, impatiently. But she has a boyfriend since two years, and we have always lived so far away from each other...
Why am I not able to let things go? Or: Why doesn't fate bring her to me? :cry:

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:45 am

stratohawk wrote:I'm so confused about this... Today I got a letter from HER. And everytime she writes I realize that I wait for her letters every day, impatiently. But she has a boyfriend since two years, and we have always lived so far away from each other...
Why am I not able to let things go? Or: Why doesn't fate bring her to me? :cry:
Gods, I'm not the only fool on this lonely world... :roll: I understand you so much... :(

nepi

Post by nepi » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:45 am

Stratohawk, sometimes it is very difficult. I really know in which situation you are and when I am in such situations, often I write down my feelings on paper for a lyric maybe....

Here I have a part of a lyric which -imo- describes a little bit your point of view:

I kept all my memories in a fragile shell
it seems to be unbreakable a point of no return
I had to keep my walk on through this hell
truth has brought me back what I've never earnt

I have written these lines as I was down. It wasn't an easy time for me, I still remember the girl...
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

Stratovarrior

Post by Stratovarrior » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:00 am

Have I Girlfriend. Nope (would like to have one...)

Do I love someone I love. .........

(I didn't understand the question)

Do I belive to it. No I don't think so. If someone do it to me Then I belive to it! :lol:
The sky have so cute clouds:)...Wind sings in mine ears:)....Rain drops so nicely:)......There i nice and cool weather.....Birds are singing..... - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'M GOING TO FREEK OUT TO FINNISH WEATHER!!!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:02 pm

nepi wrote:I kept all my memories in a fragile shell
it seems to be unbreakable a point of no return
I had to keep my walk on through this hell
truth has brought me back what I've never earnt
I like this verse you wrote. It's always important to write down your feelings, when you are down, I do it sometimes too; this is, why I understand the meaning of these lyrics for you being really important.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:36 pm

I for one, liked Nepi's text too :) All the more 'couse I do it myself, too... to write your feelings down really eases your pain, and sometimes you even get something very beautiful together... I won't post any here now, though, since they are way more brutal and more talking about the pain and how to make it go away... even feelings of conserning self-mutilation or murder :shock: better to write those feelings down than actually make them happen :)
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.
Because I'm already there!"

Protection-Perkele of Stratoforum

The Ruckus Brigade

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:43 pm

Stratohawk, can you surely say what is it? Is it love? Is it tenderness? Is it sympathy? What is it? What do you feel to her?

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:57 pm

@nepi: very very nice words, I like them very much! Well, I also write down stuff that bothers me, and also write songs about it. But in the past months I have less time, so I didn't continue that....

@morgana: I would say it is love. The problem with this is, that we meet so rarely (at most once a year), that I'm not even sure if it's really HER I love, or only a person that excists in my mind, like an ideal image, as I never experience her everyday life. Maybe if we lived closer together I would realize that we won't mach together. But as long as there is this large distance between us, the dreams won't die.

I don't know how all this will end. We met 6 years ago, in the meantime I had a relationship with another girl that lasted 4 years, but after it ended and my frustration and sadness vanished, I realized that this girl that lives so far away from me is again (or maybe:still) on my mind, and that she is the only one with whom I can imagine a new relationship. Every time I meet her, time stands still. Things are just as 6 years ago...

But I also have a bad conscience, as she has a boyfriend. Often I tell myself: Forget her, let her be your pen pal, and then enough of it. But I guess you know as well as me, that this doesn't work.

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:33 am

My poor head will break soon. It doesn't work, you right. I have a boyfriend but sometimes it seems to me that I'm free. Sometimes I want to run away from him and from my life at all. I've never felt like this. I'm between two guns.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:45 pm

You are not between two guns, but two love, which is not bad, if you look at it like that.
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:40 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:You are not between two guns, but two love, which is not bad, if you look at it like that.
This can only be the words of someone who isn't in the same situation. :wink:

Morgana, your situation is a bit different, I would say there's more conflict potential than in mine. But I comprehend how you feel. There seems to be no way out. For me it's the same. And I also often have the feeling that my head is gonna expload... Damn it, I have enough other problems, and this thing is just going on and on, seems like it will never end. Of course compared to your situation I do not really have an actual problem. Sometimes it's even nice to know that somewhere out there is the girl of your dreams. But when I think of it realistically, it's simply frustrating.

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:17 am

I know that I must to make a choise but it's too hard. I have emotions and very strong sensations on the one hand and on the other hand I have a strong habit and my mind... Oh Gods! If somebody could tell me what to do...

nepi

Post by nepi » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:17 am

@stratohawk: I can feel what you feel! I know a girl never seen yet and she is so lovely. I have experienced a very similar situation as you do now.
It's a hard time but you have to wait untill you will see or find another wonderful and kind girl, then you maybe win a little bit distance to it. It's getting better (but don't turn to the best). I hope you understand me (aren't very good sentences :? )

@Morgana: caged between two guys and just follow your heart. I know these are easy words but it is nearly all I can say. Just imagine how it would be in the future and then... Follow your heart.
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:43 am

Do you really have to make a choice between the two guys? I mean, you don't have to, you can. It's society, that taught us to choose only one, while we know, that human kind always have been polygam (hmm, can't remember the exact word, but the negate of monogam). But of course this doesn't mean, that everyone must have more than one person, who he/she loves, but if you do, then you shouldn't be ashamed.

I say, that while you are with your present partner, you should enjoy those times, that you can have in physical contact. And during that time, you can still enjoy talking, sending pictures etc with/to Stealth. And when you can finally meet, you can enjoy that time too. If your present partner is a monogam type, then you have to choose only, when you can meet Stealth. Till then, don't make this situation crash you, but make you better and happier.
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:26 pm

Beast_Pete, why do you think that it's Stealth? :)
The most problem is that I'm really not sure that HE wants to meet me... I think that HE likes this situation...

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:13 am

Ohh, then sorry, if I missunderstood something.
And if you think so, then ask HIM, if he'd like to meet YOU.
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:31 am

I think HE would probably like to meet HER.
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:07 pm

:omg: :jump: :lol:

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:58 pm

Strange thing love is... :) now that I'm fully over with last crush I had (it ended up just fine, we're still good friends :) ) there appears another girl into my life... and here we go again :roll: She's just a bit far away, but the feelings build up in good haste allready :) she has such a crush on me, and I can't help but think warmly about her... if it isn't love then what is? :luv1: just that we still haven't met each other, but that is about to get fixed in a month or so :) sweet dreams for both of us untill then :)

And I bet nobody never got the point in that mumble... but who cares :D
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.

The Ruckus Brigade

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:47 pm

Kain´s seventh son wrote:
And I bet nobody never got the point in that mumble... but who cares :D
Yeah! :P I would say Love is something that makes life worth living. Although it also can bring pain and confusion with it. In that case it at least makes life more interesting. :wink:

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:31 am

stratohawk wrote:Yeah! :P I would say Love is something that makes life worth living. Although it also can bring pain and confusion with it. In that case it at least makes life more interesting. :wink:
That is so right :) I think positively, and still belive that love is the very reason to live :) nothing beats the feeling... nobody can describe it properly, but everyone know when it hits you :) pain or no pain, love is the best thing :D at least the best that you can have with your pants on ;)

The Ruckus Brigade

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:33 am

I'd like to share the lyrics of one of my songs with you. In general it's about love, but in depth it means so much more (to me). I wrote while I was on a train ride to the girl I described some posts before. The girl that it seems has forever found a place in my heart, but who I only can see at the most once a year, who lives far away from me and who has a boyfriend.

But the song is also about the love to my deceased father. In summer 2004, when I wrote that song, he was already sick with cancer. He died in January 2005. So all my feelings mixed up in a song about life and love: Love to this special girl, love to my father, and life as a travel with an aim. Aim in medium term would be to get together with the girl of my dreams, and in long term would be heaven - when I see my father again.
And it's also about home. Because home is where you feel love(d), where you feel salvaged. Home is whereto you always want to come back.

So, this is the lyrics of "Homeward":

homeward

1.Vers: I’m on my way, my way to home
Throughout the years I’ve seen so much pain
So much joy, unbelievable wonders
My soul has always been drifting away
Though I love to be here, I love to be with you
Deep inside I knew from the first time
But I never let my feelings break through

Ref.: This travel is called journey home
One day I’ll be there finallly
Though I never know for real
I’m sure you’ll be there
One day I’ll see

2. Vers: A welcome with wide open arms
Was one hope that kept me living on
Cause destiny means love to me
The revelations I had in life
Confused my way of thinking, but I learned
Coincidence is for the weak, in truth it’s all
Determination

Ref.: (...)

Ref.: This travel is called journey home
One day I’ll be there finally
And I have always known for real
That you will be there
Then I’ll be free

nepi

Post by nepi » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:13 am

Wow, stratohawk, really good song! I like it!
I really can feel out of the lyric through what you walked. It's hard but it reflects your situation, feelings and thoughts in one lyric very good.

And I am "sad" with you because of your father. It is something so hard, I cannot imagine how hard because I never think about to loose my parents or a part of my parents because I know that this will be a really hard time!
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:46 pm

thanks, nepi. Also for me it was interesting to see in review how that song developed. Never before I wrote lyrics down so fast. It really came out from heart.

Yes, there seems to be no better way to deal with "negative love experiences" than to write a song about them. :)

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:52 am

Stealth wrote:
Morgana wrote::oops: I LOVE YOU, STEALTH!!! :oops:
I LOVE YOU, MORGANA!!!

:luv4:
It was written on November 21th... who could know... funny... I just remembered this... :roll: Old topic...

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:59 am

Ha! Yes! I remember we wrote that kind of as a joke. :)
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am

Stealth wrote:Ha! Yes! I remember we wrote that kind of as a joke. :)
:wink: :)

EDIT: we were like children... :) to joke with such serious things... :)

Dave

Post by Dave » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:15 am

Morgana wrote:
Stealth wrote:Ha! Yes! I remember we wrote that kind of as a joke. :)
:wink: :)

EDIT: we were like children... :) to joke with such serious things... :)
I also wrote something like that to you--when i asked for the stratovideos! :D
Spamming is serious business!

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:27 am

Dave wrote:
I also wrote something like that to you--when i asked for the stratovideos! :D
Ha-ha, I'm too old for you, Dave! I love you like grandmother could love her grandson :lol: