What is your type of men (women)?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Kain´s seventh son
Re: What is your type of men (women)?

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:09 pm

Morgana wrote:
neonlightchild wrote:perfect! you tell me when!
Any time you want! :P And take Nepi with you! :D And Stratohawk please, and Kain too ))) :jump:
"yees, it's a regular three-ring circus, isn't it my beasts..." :D
Me too? really?? :D never been to Russia :D I'll be glad to come with the right money :D (and yes, I'll drag NLC, Nepi and Stratohawk along if they 'r willing :wink:
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.
Because I'm already there!"

Protection-Perkele of Stratoforum

The Ruckus Brigade

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:45 am

Morgana wrote:
Stealth wrote:I want a woman who's 1.56 metres tall.
:D and her weight is 39kg, right?
You read my mind!! :D
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:16 am

Kain´s seventh son wrote:
Morgana wrote:
Any time you want! :P And take Nepi with you! :D And Stratohawk please, and Kain too ))) :jump:
Me too? really?? :D never been to Russia :D I'll be glad to come with the right money :D (and yes, I'll drag NLC, Nepi and Stratohawk along if they 'r willing :wink:
hell yeah, a trip to Russia! I've never been there before, so now, here's the reason guys!! 8) Would be a pleasure!

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:33 am

Too bad I'm not invited! :oops:
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Forget-me-not

Post by Forget-me-not » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:46 am

stratohawk wrote:Do you have an address, a phone number or her email? :P
I'm not sure she will be glad if I give her address and phone number to everyone, but e-mail is available: vnezemnaya@rambler.ru Image

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:57 pm

oh oh, now things are getting serious. :wink: I think I better step back. Hopefully she is not disappointed?! If anyone else wants to meet a beautiful, 2,10m tall, blue haired lady with yellow eyes - now is the time! :)

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Stealth wrote:Too bad I'm not invited! :oops:
You were invited much more earlier than they and for another purposes :wink: :D

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:55 pm

And what about me ? :cry:
Spamming is serious business!

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:01 pm

Dave wrote:And what about me ? :cry:
Maybe 3 years later :D

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:10 pm

Dave wrote:And what about me ? :cry:
you my friend, you are a menace everywhere! :D , but you can come to Mexico City anytime!
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:23 pm

stratohawk wrote:
Morgana wrote:
hell yeah, a trip to Russia! I've never been there before, so now, here's the reason guys!! 8) Would be a pleasure!
I haven't been there either :) would be hell of a cool trip I'm sure of that :D Was it St. Petersburg you lived in Morgana? :) Rock 'till the morning light on the roofs of the city!!! 8)
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.

The Ruckus Brigade

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:28 pm

Don't count on Kainie.. he surely will forget it, like he forgot my song in MSN yesterday.. :P i was so excited about hearing it, and then he suddenly disappears :cry:
Spamming is serious business!

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:35 pm

Dave wrote:Don't count on Kainie.. he surely will forget it, like he forgot my song in MSN yesterday.. :P i was so excited about hearing it, and then he suddenly disappears :cry:
Oh, I had to address you about that one :? got busy today though.. my whole darn net crashed totally, specially my MSN got bad hits... sorry about that mate :) it was on good speed even when all crashed down :( perhaps some other time with better luck :)

The Ruckus Brigade

stratobabius

Post by stratobabius » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:50 pm

Dave wrote:Don't count on Kainie.. he surely will forget it, like he forgot my song in MSN yesterday.. :P i was so excited about hearing it, and then he suddenly disappears :cry:
Oh, I had to address you about that one :? got busy today though.. my whole darn net crashed totally, specially my MSN got bad hits... sorry about that mate :) it was on good speed even when all crashed down :( perhaps some other time with better luck :)
Ain't that ironic :) ? Me, with the simple dial-up got a song, and Dave...

Forget-me-not

Post by Forget-me-not » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:06 am

stratohawk wrote:oh oh, now things are getting serious. :wink: I think I better step back. Hopefully she is not disappointed?! If anyone else wants to meet a beautiful, 2,10m tall, blue haired lady with yellow eyes - now is the time! :)
Don't worry, she even doesn't know about this unsuccessful acquaintance. All the more, as I know, she wants to marry a man with green hair, three eyes and whose height is impossible to measure because he is ball-shaped Image

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:57 pm

@Kain, I live in Yaroslavl, not in Saint Petersburg, but I LOVE St.Pb., I know every stone there and every street is my native one there! So get together and come and I'll come too and show you the city! White nights... Ohhhhhh..... I haven't been in St.Petersburg for so long! :( Scince Stratovarius came there to Port Club... :P

Forget-me-not

Post by Forget-me-not » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:29 pm

Kain´s seventh son wrote: Rock 'till the morning light on the roofs of the city!!! 8)
Now, as Morgana said, there are white nights in St. Petersburg, so evening and morning twilight meet.. But it's a marvellous time to rock on the roofs too!

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:39 pm

stratobabius wrote:
Ain't that ironic :) ? Me, with the simple dial-up got a song, and Dave...
It gets even more ironic when I tell you that you got much better speeds of D/L than Dave :wink:

The Ruckus Brigade

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:42 pm

Forget-me-not wrote:
Kain´s seventh son wrote: Rock 'till the morning light on the roofs of the city!!! 8)
Now, as Morgana said, there are white nights in St. Petersburg, so evening and morning twilight meet.. But it's a marvellous time to rock on the roofs too!
I know those :D all summer is all about white nights 'round here :) simply doesn't go dark :) a bit norther they do even better, the sun won't set at all on certain point of summer :D perfect time for rocking on the rooftops 8)

The Ruckus Brigade

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:51 pm

Morgana wrote:@Kain, I live in Yaroslavl, not in Saint Petersburg, but I LOVE St.Pb., I know every stone there and every street is my native one there! So get together and come and I'll come too and show you the city! White nights... Ohhhhhh..... I haven't been in St.Petersburg for so long! :( Scince Stratovarius came there to Port Club... :P
Ahhh ok :) someday, we all will go to St. Petersburg together and rock on the rooftops! :D

The Ruckus Brigade

Forget-me-not

Post by Forget-me-not » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:58 pm

Kain´s seventh son wrote:I know those :D all summer is all about white nights 'round here :) simply doesn't go dark :) a bit norther they do even better, the sun won't set at all on certain point of summer :D perfect time for rocking on the rooftops 8)
Oh, it must be great! Soon I'll see White nights too - I'm going to English Summer Camp in Karelia, not far from Petrozavodsk. I wait impatiently for this time!