Whats your religion?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
stratoplayer
Re: Whats your religion?

Post by stratoplayer » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:16 am

Miguel_Ricardo wrote:I wonder if someones stills prays to Zeus or Posidon... or Ra.... or aztecs gods etc
Here in some ver hidden parts of Mexico in the south especially you can still find indian villages... i'm pretty sure that you will find someone who believes similar to the aztecs... i think
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Stratovarrior

Post by Stratovarrior » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:35 am

htcdude wrote:It's 'believe' (you missed out an 'e' :D)
Now it's fixed!!!!!!!!!!

Read read read it again and again, I think that if you read it more than twice it will freak your head. :lol:
The sky have so cute clouds:)...Wind sings in mine ears:)....Rain drops so nicely:)......There i nice and cool weather.....Birds are singing..... - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'M GOING TO FREEK OUT TO FINNISH WEATHER!!!

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:04 pm

Well, most of my family is catholic...i've received a kind of this education i guess...but i don't practise and i don't go to church.
I would say that if i have to believe in something, i'd say that don't we have a part of god inside ourselves?
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

Dave

Post by Dave » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:34 pm

Could maybe someone explain me Satanism now? I don't get why it's called Satanismn when Satanist aren't adoring Satan actually..
Spamming is serious business!

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:50 pm

Always look on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Dave

Post by Dave » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:02 pm

I had a look at this and many other stuff about that yet, but it's confusing me.. So, from what i read, Satanists don't adore Satan, they just use him as symbol to show their "resistance" against the Christendom (not Islam, and many other religions, as we don't have a Satan-called creature there)?
But then, what about those who really pray to Satan? What are they called then?
Spamming is serious business!

Miguel_Ricardo

Post by Miguel_Ricardo » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:05 pm

Satanics I guess

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:08 pm

Dave wrote:I had a look at this and many other stuff about that yet, but it's confusing me.. So, from what i read, Satanists don't adore Satan, they just use him as symbol to show their "resistance" against the Christendom (not Islam, and many other religions, as we don't have a Satan-called creature there)?
But then, what about those who really pray to Satan? What are they called then?
I'm not sure, i guess just Satanics the same as those who don't pray to him...in mean in Islam there's different types of Muslims, some more extreme than others.
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."