stupid

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
soulforged the secon
stupid

Post by soulforged the secon » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:23 pm

hope this isn't old news!!!
twisted sister were playing a gig (i don't remember where)and dee snider called a part of the audience 'dead' you know because they weren't moving that much-they were not as active as the others-and he asked for the lights to fall on these people so that everyone could see the 'dead' audience....when the lights fell on that part of the audience you could see a group of disabled people that were in a special for them designed part of the venue....!!!!!

.....lolen

Dave

Re: stupid

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:27 pm

At Strato&HammerFall gig in Kaufbeuren there was some disabled guy, too, but the people were pretty cool, and took care of him.. But it must be sad if you can't bang your head and just have to sit their and watch..

But in fact there were many people who weren't disabled, but didn't bang and sing, too.. :? Some of them even seemed bored.. Guess they were justHammerFall fans, and didn't listen to any other metal band..
Spamming is serious business!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:31 pm

:twak: Dee
:shake: Well, I hope he apologized,but I guess he just did not see them in the dark. A very stupid mistake. Let's hope he took them backstage for a party&free T-shirts, at least because that was a real blooper. :red:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:48 pm

I have a friend, who just doesn't like to bang his head. People are different.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Dave

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:22 am

Beast_Pete wrote:I have a friend, who just doesn't like to bang his head. People are different.
Yeah i just took it as an example. In fact the guys I was talking about seemed very bored, that was what i wanted to say..

iron_thunder

Post by iron_thunder » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:40 pm

WOAH that sucks. ... about dee snider, i mean. how fucking embarassing. i've always liked him, but that's just mean... ok... if you think people are remaining stationary during a concert (nevermind the fact that they ended up being disabled), then perhaps you should take a look at your own stage antics and see if they need revitalizing??

anyway, that's really embarassing.

www.sacredembrace.com
www.myspace.com/sacred_embrace_webzine

Dave

Post by Dave » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:52 pm

I think you also have to mind the fact that maybe he just didn't know it..

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:27 am

does anybody know how Dee reacted when he recognized that those were disabled persons? Would be interesting...

@Dave: Hey, is it possible that you saw me in Kaufbeuren? I was standing in first row and gave my place to that man in the wheelchair. On my right side I had a (female) friend with long dark hair.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:04 pm

Even if the guys/gals were not disabled, it was a very mean thing from him doing it. Those people would just gotten angry/nervous because of it, and wouldn't start headbanging.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:17 pm

Maybe they would start banging his head...with their fists and feet and a hammer or something :lol:
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Dave

Post by Dave » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:42 pm

stratohawk wrote:@Dave: Hey, is it possible that you saw me in Kaufbeuren? I was standing in first row and gave my place to that man in the wheelchair. On my right side I had a (female) friend with long dark hair.
I know, you told me before that you would go with some woman.. Maybe we should have made out some meeting place before! :P
I don't think that i saw you, my friend didn't want to be in first row, so we were in the middle.. maybe you've seen him, he had some interesting outfit mixture--he wore mine Strato-t-shirt above his pullover, cause he didn't have any strato pullover..