Your happiest day in your life

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Metalsoul
Your happiest day in your life

Post by Metalsoul » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:56 pm

When I'm thinking about many things,too much times I've asked myself when it was my happiest day in my life,but don't know for now.May be I have a days,that can be called on this way,but that day don't come for now.
Yes,I am young woman,but I don't know what is the description of that day in fact.What that day have to be?Where I have to be and with who?I don't realy know.May be every of you know it,but for me it's still some kind of enigma.I know how have to look like my days,but the most happiest.....Hm,still don't know.
I'll be glad if you can say your ideas and when your happiest days was,with who you shared that sacred moment and etc.
Take care to all and have fun!
"We don't know what we loose,when we win and what we win,when we loose"

Morgana

Re: Your happiest day in your life

Post by Morgana » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:21 pm

:roll: It's not only one day. I just feel happy when I know that my beloved loves me too. When I see his face and his smile. When I hear his voice. Only love really makes me happy. :P

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:37 pm

Maybe 12th february 2005. Dunno. There have been many happy days, and I'm facing them in the future. ;)
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:01 pm

My happiest day was when i became a Christian :) And no day is ever going to be happier than that for me until i get to heaven.
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Jester

Post by Jester » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:55 pm

I feel blessed and lucky for all that God has given me. My family, although greatly shortened over the past 6 years due to 4 key members passing away, is strong. I recently gained one member back though, my younger brother and I have began to talk again after 5 years of no communication.

My friends. I have a great group of friends. We all look on eachother like brothers and sisters. Close like family.

The ability to provide for myself, comfortably. My job which I was lucky to get. My guitars, my awesome new car. All these things I thank God for.

My cat. I have raised her from kittenhood. I got her just as I was breaking up with my fiancee. Although the companionship a cat offers is far different (obviously) than that of another person, having her around helped me through a tough time. It has been fun watching her personality grow and change. She's a great cat.

All these things make everyday a happy day

Jesse
"All people improve the gene pool, some by birth, some by their demise".

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:32 pm

Happiest day... maybe when I was discharged from the army at the end of my 25-month term of service. That was great. All my cares and worries whisked away.

Other happiest day... I dunno. My life is good now, I don't have many unhappy days. I guess I've had a good life, if I can say I specifically remember the bad days as opposed to the good ones, because that means that most of my days have been good.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:23 am

The day my son was born--healthy&beautiful :luv3: Nobody knows what real love is until you hold your precious baby in your arms!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:01 am

browneyedgirl wrote:The day my son was born--healthy&beautiful :luv3: Nobody knows what real love is until you hold your precious baby in your arms!
Amen! :P

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:27 am

Day? Like a whole day?? Probably the afternoon of the Dio/Anthrax concert, and the night/morning that followed it. But definitely the greatest moment of my entire existence was when I was skydiving.
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:15 am

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:But definitely the greatest moment of my entire existence was when I was skydiving.
Kool i've done that too, how high was your drop??
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

iron_thunder

Post by iron_thunder » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:38 pm

htcdude wrote:
HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:But definitely the greatest moment of my entire existence was when I was skydiving.
successful and not deadly, i'd say :lol:
wow i'm lame.

i have no idea what the greatest day of my life was. i can remember the worst, and some of the most confusing days, but no clue what the best day was. anyway i guess i'll tell you that on my deathbed...

www.sacredembrace.com
www.myspace.com/sacred_embrace_webzine

Stratolily

Post by Stratolily » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:42 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:The day my son was born--healthy&beautiful :luv3: Nobody knows what real love is until you hold your precious baby in your arms!
Wow!
I wanna feel that too! :luv3:

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:47 pm

You wanna say that just one more time?? :P

Stratolily

Post by Stratolily » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:50 pm

Sorry! :P
This pages are going crazy and sometimes make me think I haven't posted, hehe! :lol: But I already fix it. :wink:

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:12 pm

Well done :)

Dawn_is_Here

Post by Dawn_is_Here » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:06 pm

If I make a balance of my life I can say that I had more happy days than sad ones, so after all, I can say I'm having a happy existance :)

But there are some days I can recall as specially happy ones:

- The day my younger brother was born (I was 13 then, 1990)
- Traveling to Machu Picchu in 1993.
- A couple of months in Arequipa (a peruvian southern city in the mountains) with my cousins, just waking up at noon, eating, playing heavy metal (we had a band) and drinking all nights... until my dad made me come back to Lima to start College (1995).
- When one day before my College gradution ceremony, the principal called me to tell me that I've attained 1st place in Graduating Class of 2000. (And I had 24 hours to write a speech, I was freaked out but really happy!)
- When I met Steve Harris in Buenos Aires on January 10th 2004, and attending to the Iron Maiden show the next day.
- Meeting Timo Kotipelto in 2004 and enjoyed some days with him, his solo band (feat. Lauri and Jens! :D ) and my beloved brazilian friends in his southamerican tour.
- "Touring" for a week with Strato in Brazil last year. :evil:

But I'm sure there are more "happier" days to come yet. And I agree with BEG, I'm looking forward that moment too, maybe in a couple of years. :)

Rock On!

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:51 pm

My happiest day in my life is every time I meet with my gf I love from the deepest of my heart and that I'll love eternally.
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

mo-ka

Post by mo-ka » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:08 pm

is not easy to find it ..and I think is sad.
Maybe when I was 15 and my fiance asked me a renzezvous or maibe when I was 21 and I learned to skiing or two years ago when I touch the monument in North Cape after a trip in motocycle or the first time I saw stratovarius in concert....this is all good moments of happiness but I'm not
satisfacted...
I'M STILL WAITING!!!
Every moment is like gold, You'll remember when you're old.

zeebler

Post by zeebler » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:32 pm

That day was when I and my girlfriend went to disco in her town. Her voice was so cute and funny... :lol: There had many things that man can laf on them - one drunker and one girl with unknown boyfriend, and many others... There were boy and girl - they danced very beautiful (not like professionals, but with more entusiasm than others in the disco).
But the best think there was she!
LoveU Rosi!
I love Rosi! --/-@

Miguel_Ricardo

Post by Miguel_Ricardo » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:55 pm

Hmm happiest days? hmmm not one day but my life was happier than hell in early 2004, got out form highschool, got in in a new band (the one I'm in now... that we could listen in the radio last week btw!!), starting medicine and new girlfriend.... those were the days

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:36 am

htcdude wrote:
13,500 feet!

(4114.8 meters!)
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:20 am

Awesome that's higher than mine! (12,000ft) i'm hoping to do another one before i die though...or maybe basejumping or something.

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:09 pm

I'm certain the happiest day hasn't come for me yet :) but I think next friday will at least get close :)
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.
Because I'm already there!"

Protection-Perkele of Stratoforum

The Ruckus Brigade

Stratovarrior

Post by Stratovarrior » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:11 pm

I think it's the day when I was born :lol:
The sky have so cute clouds:)...Wind sings in mine ears:)....Rain drops so nicely:)......There i nice and cool weather.....Birds are singing..... - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'M GOING TO FREEK OUT TO FINNISH WEATHER!!!

Metalsoul

Thanks for the nice answer!

Post by Metalsoul » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:14 pm

Dawn_is_Here wrote:If I make a balance of my life I can say that I had more happy days than sad ones, so after all, I can say I'm having a happy existance :)

But there are some days I can recall as specially happy ones:

- The day my younger brother was born (I was 13 then, 1990)
- Traveling to Machu Picchu in 1993.
- A couple of months in Arequipa (a peruvian southern city in the mountains) with my cousins, just waking up at noon, eating, playing heavy metal (we had a band) and drinking all nights... until my dad made me come back to Lima to start College (1995).
- When one day before my College gradution ceremony, the principal called me to tell me that I've attained 1st place in Graduating Class of 2000. (And I had 24 hours to write a speech, I was freaked out but really happy!)
- When I met Steve Harris in Buenos Aires on January 10th 2004, and attending to the Iron Maiden show the next day.
- Meeting Timo Kotipelto in 2004 and enjoyed some days with him, his solo band (feat. Lauri and Jens! :D ) and my beloved brazilian friends in his southamerican tour.
- "Touring" for a week with Strato in Brazil last year. :evil:

But I'm sure there are more "happier" days to come yet. And I agree with BEG, I'm looking forward that moment too, maybe in a couple of years. :)

Rock On!
Hello to you!I am very glad,that you posted this in that my topic!I wanted to see something like your opinions,like your way of thinking and writing!Thanks very much for this! :) I am realy glad,when I see so much happiness in one life-life like your was and still is!My congratulltaions about your success in a High school,and that you met Stratovarius and have a real contact with them.That's a dream of many people in the world.I consider that there are not so much people that can say that had a lot of happiest days.The most of us are like me-I still don't think,that I had one.
I will be very glad if you say something other that you want about the topic,or other topic too.
Nice to see you!Have fun and good luck! :)

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:23 pm

the happiest days... for me they date back for more than one year. 2005 has just brought pain and suffering to me. But let me reflect those days...

-6th august 2001: beginning of the relationship with my girlfriend, lasting for almost four years
-27th april 2004: the day when I passed the last tests for getting into the Lufthansa Flight Training programm
-every day when I was on a Stratovarius-gig, especially 21st april 2003, the gig in Nuernberg, when I met the guys after the show
-almost every day (unfortunately those are very few) when I met my pen pal - the girl of my dreams
-19th august 2003: the silver wedding of my parents. What a wonderful day, what a wonderful celebration! At that time we were still together, the five of us, as the whole family.
- the day in 1996, when Germany won the European Soccer Cup in England. 8)

nefertari

Post by nefertari » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:32 pm

The happiest day in my life was the day my son was born. :)

dirge

Post by dirge » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:52 pm

When I saw Stratovarius live for the first time on the 7 Nov 2005 in London. :D I was in the front, just by Jens, think a tear of joy rolled down my face when they played the secong song (Speed Of Light) They need to play the UK more tho. :)

FiveTea

Post by FiveTea » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:17 am

Well, my first Stratovarius concert was amazing, but I don't know if was the happiest day of my life. I'm not sure if I had a happy day. But perhaps it was when my little cousin was born :)

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:33 pm

It seems to me that the happiest day in by life will become when I will born a child... I think that it is the biggest happyness that could be :P