I'm sorry guys :-(

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Morgana
I'm sorry guys :-(

Post by Morgana » Wed May 17, 2006 6:37 pm

Well guys, I know that you'll be really sorry but I have to leave Stratoforum. :cry: I have some reasons for this and I cannot explain it to you but I have them, believe me. Maybe one day I'll be back but it won't be soon. :cry: And I want to tell some words to all my friends.

Nepi, you know my mail, my ICQ, my MSN, and my cell phone number. :wink: So don't forget me please! I worry about you, I remember about you and I'll explain you everything online or in mail. :(

NeonLightChild, :luv1: my dear NLC, the same to you! You know my MSN and I hope that one nice day (and hope soon) I'll see you online! :wink: I want to talk a little (or not a little) :)

Forget-Me-Not, ты моё солнышко! Я тебе напишу всё в письме! :cry: Я вернусь сюда через какое-то время, когда затянется рана, о которой я тебе напишу... :cry:

Dave, oh Dave... If I could be younger... :wink: :P

Beast_Pete, Dirge, htcdude! Thank you for your sense of humour, I'll never forget you!

Kain's seventh son, I'm waiting for our common song, don't forget! :wink:

Metal Angel and Patricia, Cliff and Piiuska, care about each other! Care about your love! :wink:

NeonVomit, good luck with your album! I'll wait for having it! I know that you'll be a star! I believe in you!

Paola, good luck, I know that you're more lucky than me.

Miguel Ricardo, Ice Breaker, Clare, Stratobabius, Heavyblah, I love you! Good luck to all!

Hey guys, I have all my coordinates in my profile so don't forget your little Morgana! Write, call and chat! I love you guys! :luv2: You decorated my grey days during all this long time! I love you very much! So write me if you want, I'll answer, I promise! I love you!:luv1: Hope I'll come back... :wink:

stratoplayer

Re: I'm sorry guys :-(

Post by stratoplayer » Wed May 17, 2006 6:49 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. You will be missed around here, and I hope you will be back soon enough. Take care
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Wed May 17, 2006 7:06 pm

Why didn't she say anything to Stealth? I thought that she would like to say something to him too... :roll:

cliff

Post by cliff » Wed May 17, 2006 7:37 pm

Stratofanius wrote:Why didn't she say anything to Stealth? I thought that she would like to say something to him too... :roll:
That's THEIR business, not ours.

Daria, I'm really sorry to hear that u have to leave the forum.
I wish you all the best and of course, you know that you can always contact me anytime! :beer:
btw... i'll probably start studying russian again ;)
<b>This is wrong</b>

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Wed May 17, 2006 7:39 pm

It's a big sorrow you have to leave :( you were one of the few who really kept this forum alive and interesting :) hope to see you on MSN :)
Morgana wrote: Kain's seventh son, I'm waiting for our common song, don't forget! :wink:
Well, don't even begin to fear of me forgetting this little "project" :wink: it's under serious caretaking, and we are still thinking the thing over and over, of how it will be put together :) most likely it won't be metal at all (or perhaps a little, we will see :) ) we are still working on it, though and only few things have really seen daylight with this :) patience, my friend, patience :)

ps. thanks for the tip about DDT :) I now own 15 albums from the band :D
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.
Because I'm already there!"

Protection-Perkele of Stratoforum

The Ruckus Brigade

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Wed May 17, 2006 7:47 pm

Stratofanius wrote:Why didn't she say anything to Stealth? I thought that she would like to say something to him too... :roll:
I sense no subliminal message in your post... Smartass. 8)

And yes, you don't have to wonder any longer. She's leaving because I'm around.

Feel free to drop me some hate mail. I know she's popular here.
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Wed May 17, 2006 7:58 pm

Stealth wrote: And yes, you don't have to wonder any longer. She's leaving because I'm around.

Feel free to drop me some hate mail. I know she's popular here.
"honesty is a powerfull thing that should be used carefully..."

I won't even begin to speculate these things, becouse it's something that is fully bethween you too...
But, just by guess about the situation: I'm sorry things had to turn into this :( hope this isn't a permanent situation that cuts all strings bethween you too forever...
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.

The Ruckus Brigade

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Wed May 17, 2006 8:10 pm

Kain´s seventh son wrote:"honesty is a powerfull thing that should be used carefully..."
I agree, but I said what I said because it's no big deal, not because I'm naive. :)

Thanks for your concern Kain, but there's nothing to worry about. :) Of course, if I really had a problem, I would keep it private, but fortunately things are better than they seem. :)
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Wed May 17, 2006 8:26 pm

Stealth wrote:
Kain´s seventh son wrote:"honesty is a powerfull thing that should be used carefully..."
I agree, but I said what I said because it's no big deal, not because I'm naive. :)

Thanks for your concern Kain, but there's nothing to worry about. :) Of course, if I really had a problem, I would keep it private, but fortunately things are better than they seem. :)
Good to know :) I really hope the best for both of you :)

The Ruckus Brigade

Painless_Cry

Post by Painless_Cry » Wed May 17, 2006 8:39 pm

another member saying good bye... kinda sad.. but i hope that everything turns ok, and she´ll be back soon

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Wed May 17, 2006 9:10 pm

cliff wrote:
Stealth wrote:
I sense no subliminal message in your post... Smartass. 8)
Right right, I was just asking :eyes :roll:

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed May 17, 2006 9:59 pm

cliff wrote:
Exactly..

What a nice goodbye :wink:
It's sad though, I still remember how you began to post in the "Stratovarius - devil music" thread, and told us about the way of buying flowers in russia :wink:

Well.. I didn't thank you for the videos yet, so i still have a reason to mail you :wink:

And all the best and wishes for you.. I'll wait for the day you return :)

aaaand..
Dave, oh Dave... If I could be younger... :wink: :P
Someday I'll be older ! :D
Spamming is serious business!

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Wed May 17, 2006 10:10 pm

Stealth wrote:Feel free to drop me some hate mail. I know she's popular here.
personally, i think that would be stupid...i respect you the same way i respect Daria and everyone in here. You guys, have your personal reasons and we have to respect that, i won't even ask what was the reason. It is shame yes, but if it helps, you can count on me :)

@Morgana: what to say....you know how much i appreciate you, i miss those msn times, and well, if i can't catch you in the forum, maybe with a lil' luck we'll meet online on msn :D . We still have tons of things to talk :D
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

Miguel_Ricardo

Post by Miguel_Ricardo » Wed May 17, 2006 10:39 pm

:? this sucks

dirge

Post by dirge » Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 pm

Take care morgana, hope everything in life works out the way you want. :)

stratobabius

Post by stratobabius » Wed May 17, 2006 11:43 pm

This is really sad...
I hope you'll be ok and someday see you again somewhere...

nepi

Post by nepi » Wed May 17, 2006 11:54 pm

It's so sad to hear this! It's like... like... I dunno but it's a little bit special.

Morgana, we will stay in contact of course and NO! I won't forget you - how could I!
I hope the time of your comeback runs fast!

and I am sorry to write not earlier, but it's an evidence that I am busy thru last times...
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Thu May 18, 2006 12:27 am

Yo that sucks man! I hope all is well with you and no one has offended you or anything..if so, send me their names and i'll sort 'em! Seriously hope all is well though

"Thou shalt be missed!"
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu May 18, 2006 12:33 am

When I read the first line I knew it immediately, that your relation with Stealth is not the same as it used to be, so I was a bit surprised of Stratofanius' question, but it seems that it wasn't a question that hurted anybody (or at least I hope so).
I hope that you read these lines Morgana. I also hope that things will turn out good or better after some time whatever way your life takes. And if you need to read some spamming humour, then don't forget to check the Spam Heaven. ;)
I dunno, what happened, and I think it is not our business. And anyway, we are humans, and we live our Destiny that shows different ways with different surprises.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Thu May 18, 2006 12:56 am

Beast_Pete wrote:When I read the first line I knew it immediately, that your relation with Stealth is not the same as it used to be
I think people are reading too much into this. It's like when one rumour starts spreading in showbusiness and it keeps growing and it becomes completely deformed and then it just becomes ridiculous. :) Remember Sonata's song title, "False News Travel Fast". :wink: Anyways, I'm not going into details, but there is NO WAR between us! This is just a matter of "strategy" for our personal reasons, but don't go around imagining your own "movies" in your minds for no real reason. :)

Paola

Post by Paola » Thu May 18, 2006 2:08 am

Morgana wrote:Paola, good luck, I know that you're more lucky than me.
Come girl, good luck and We'll talk in the msn :wink:
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Thu May 18, 2006 2:20 am

Well, take care of your life everywhere you go and are. Maybe we can see you around here sometimes in the future. But before it just relax and enjoy your life!

Also thanks mentioning even me in your list as we actually don´t know each other at all. I even hadn´t had time to add you to my "secret" MSN, but maybe I can add you there soon... :)
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 18, 2006 2:40 am

I thought she fucking liked me, too--gee thanks alot!!!!! :lol:

It's just a forum. ;)

She was a nice girl--I guess she has bigger fish to fry. In other words, more important things to do.

People come&go in these forums, it pays to like people&get along, but not to get too deeply attached. ;)

Never mind--just an "old" lady talking---you guys will not understand what I mean for a couple decades yet! :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu May 18, 2006 4:04 am

Sad to see you go Morgana, but we'll chat on MSN! Take care.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

stratobabius

Post by stratobabius » Thu May 18, 2006 9:02 am

browneyedgirl wrote:...you guys will not understand what I mean for a couple decades yet! :D
I do.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu May 18, 2006 1:36 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
you guys will not understand what I mean for a couple decades yet! :D

That's a rather sweeping statement.

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Thu May 18, 2006 4:29 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:I thought she fucking liked me, too--gee thanks alot!!!!! :lol:

It's just a forum. ;)

She was a nice girl--I guess she has bigger fish to fry. In other words, more important things to do.

People come&go in these forums, it pays to like people&get along, but not to get too deeply attached. ;)

Never mind--just an "old" lady talking---you guys will not understand what I mean for a couple decades yet! :D
I dunno, out of all the forums I've been on, this is probably the closest online communities

@ topic: I haven't gotten to know you very well, Morgana, but good luck and God's blessings on your future! :)
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Thu May 18, 2006 4:50 pm

This is a message from Morgana:

My dearest guys! I didn't come here since my last message and I don't know if anyone noticed that I left but I want to say that I have a lot of troubles now, I have to finish my study without my professor and so I have a lot of problems that I need to solve by myself, alone. But I'll be back!!! I promise you!!! Maybe I'll be back in a month, after finishing my study, after my final exams and after presentation of my diploma project. I hope that you won't forget me. Rock on!!! I love you!!!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu May 18, 2006 4:55 pm

Neorave wrote:
I dunno, out of all the forums I've been on, this is probably the closest online communities
I have to agree with you there. This feels like a very close, tight community, and I'm pleased to be a member of it. The only other forum I get a similar feeling with is the Harmony Central Bass Forum, which is more... on-topic (sometimes :D)

But yeah, this forum rocks.

@Stealth, good to hear that. Hope she's back soon!

Stratolily

Post by Stratolily » Thu May 18, 2006 7:52 pm

Oh, sorry to read you're going to leave the forum , Morgana. But we can talk again on msn, hehe. So, see ya and take a lot! And good luck with your study!:wink:
And of course we won't forget about you! :D