Test - What kind of metalhead are you?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Stratofanius
Test - What kind of metalhead are you?

Post by Stratofanius » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:30 pm

Another (old) nice little test for you all :)
http://www.quizilla.com/users/PyrusofDr ... re%20You?/

I have no idea if this have been here already, and I don't care :P

----
My result:

"You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden."

2150 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 87906 times.
35% of people had this result.

Mormegil

Re: Test - What kind of metalhead are you?

Post by Mormegil » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:42 pm

I think this was here about 560 years ago, but whatta hell:

"You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden."

Nice, last time I was a Power Metal warrior.

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:13 pm

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

Which is kinda weird, since I don't really like Judas Priest and don't wish everyone was Iron maiden ...
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

Dawn_is_Here

Post by Dawn_is_Here » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:16 pm

I'm a True Metalhead too :evil:
Drugs aren’t metal. Beer, however, can be served in all kinds of true metal ways. :D

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:20 pm

Put it there :arrow:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:21 pm

I'm a true metalhead too. But this should be in the Spam Section
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:33 pm

I got the same...maybe every answer is True Metalhead??
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:14 pm

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.
GREAT! I'm Maiden, my favourite metal band ever!!! 8) :D
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:29 pm

MetalAngel wrote:Image
GREAT! I'm Maiden, my favourite metal band ever!!! 8) :D
Me too!!! Though i'd say Maiden is one of my favorites! :D :D :D
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

Leo

Post by Leo » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:39 pm

I say one word "POWER!" :winknudge:

You are a Power Metal Warrior. HAIL, BROTHER. Metal isn't just music to you, it's a religion to be followed obsessively - and the temple at which you worship is that of Power Metal. Power chords, orchestral brilliance, epic calls to battle - that's what gets your blood pumping. Power metal is an escape from the bullshit of daily life, and at a concert, you can enter that fantasy as you relive the adventures of your power metal heroes. You're into other stuff too, but sometimes you just don't get what people see in endless waves of monotonous brutality. Some call you a nerd, but you're more than willing to make them regret it. Just make sure you have your broadsword and plate armor...

StratoFactor

Post by StratoFactor » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:40 pm

:lol:
I thought I was punk :D
Aina ei pysty

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:15 am

You are a Death Metal Psycho. In areas of brutality and hatred where others fear to tread, that's where you find enjoyment - the realm of death metal. You're one violent motherfucker, and you like music that fits that; brutal snarling death is the best, but anything with enough aggression and good riffs works. Concerts are a great place to take out some of that aggression, hear some kick-ass music, and of course get drunk. You're generally pretty cool with the rest of the scenes, but if they piss you off, there's some serious pain coming their way. Especially if they talk shit about Chuck.
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:39 am

True Metal Head, which is not surprising I can practically listen to any kind of metal/rock..
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

IceBreaker

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:40 am

It seems I´ve listened too much Strato:

You are a Power Metal Warrior. HAIL, BROTHER. Metal isn't just music to you, it's a religion to be followed obsessively - and the temple at which you worship is that of Power Metal. Power chords, orchestral brilliance, epic calls to battle - that's what gets your blood pumping. Power metal is an escape from the bullshit of daily life, and at a concert, you can enter that fantasy as you relive the adventures of your power metal heroes. You're into other stuff too, but sometimes you just don't get what people see in endless waves of monotonous brutality. Some call you a nerd, but you're more than willing to make them regret it. Just make sure you have your broadsword and plate armor...

:w00t: :mrgreen:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

StratoTimo

Post by StratoTimo » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:01 am

IceBreaker wrote:It seems I´ve listened too much Strato:

:w00t: :mrgreen:

Same here!
Meikä Ankka

nepi

Post by nepi » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:51 am

You are a true Stratohead. There's only one thing in your life and that is: Strato, Varius and the mighty lily! If someone comes to you and say: Stratovarius, are you kidding? You won't kidding with your fists but.... Oke, here it is...

you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

IceBreaker

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:22 am

nepi wrote:You are a true Stratohead. There's only one thing in your life and that is: Strato, Varius and the mighty lily! If someone comes to you and say: Stratovarius, are you kidding? You won't kidding with your fists but.... Oke, here it is...
Well said nepi! Specially that description with ST! :)

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:52 am

Mine:

You are a Prog Metal Fan. Progressive metal, innovative stuff that transcends the boundaries of standard heavy metal, is what it's all about for you. The more intricate and difficult to play, the better, and generic, simplistic stuff just turns your stomach. You have a chance to hear even more innovations and stunning musical ability at shows. Your elitist attitudes rub some people the wrong way - they call you pretentious, a snob, a wanker. But you know they're just jealous because they don't understand it.

Well, these things are usually not very accurate. The truth is that some prog mixed with power is ok (it can even be great, like Richard Andersson's band Time Requiem, which rules) but pure, raw progressive metal bores me to death. Needless to say, my TRUE category is power metal... But without the epic lyrics about dragons, kingdoms, etc. I prefer more personal lyrics like those of Strato, Sonata Arctica, Edenbridge, Vanden Plas, etc.
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:08 am

Am I the only one who doesn't consider himslef a metal head? I still listen to some metal bands, mostly brutal though, Slayer, Carcass (surprise!), Rotten Sound etc. I'm pretty bored with metal music. At the moment in winamp I have The Kinks, Meat Puppets and Frank Sinatra. Lol, quite a mix.

dirge

Post by dirge » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:06 pm

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Too complicated for me, i didn't even know any of these songs.

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:47 pm

Carcass wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't consider himslef a metal head? I still listen to some metal bands, mostly brutal though, Slayer, Carcass (surprise!), Rotten Sound etc. I'm pretty bored with metal music. At the moment in winamp I have The Kinks, Meat Puppets and Frank Sinatra. Lol, quite a mix.
we are the rotten ones dude :D
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:12 pm

We should start a club! Anyone else? :)