GUESS WHO? :)

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Locked
User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

GUESS WHO? :)

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:02 pm

Image


Guess who these cute little tykes are? :luv4:
I "stole" this from Jens Forum. I hope nobody minds?

Now, if only we can find baby pics of the other StratoGuys! :-)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
neonlightchild
Sr. Member
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:58 am
Location: Mexico City
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by neonlightchild » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:41 pm

1. anders and jens?
2. bush and blair?
3. lars and james?
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:45 pm

neonlightchild wrote:1. anders and jens?
Yep! :)
2. bush and blair?
Man, thats an insult. :err:
3. lars and james?
:lol:

I hope the last two were jokes? :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
neonlightchild
Sr. Member
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:58 am
Location: Mexico City
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by neonlightchild » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:52 pm

hahahaha, and a bad joke for sure :lol:
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

User avatar
cliff
Sr. Member
Posts: 3361
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:38 pm
Location: Tampere

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by cliff » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:05 pm

browneyedgirl wrote: I "stole" this from Jens Forum.
FROM ME!!!

But that's ok :wink:
<b>This is wrong</b>

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:52 am

Omg they were so cute back then!

What happened since :shock:

:lol:
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:18 pm

Maybe it was not such a good idea to post that pic. :err:
Alot of "domestic-minded" young ladies will see how pretty Jens was as a baby&think "Awwwwwwww, :luv3: maybe its genetic." And, you know......:red: Babies are so sweet.

Jens, get your running shoes ready! :lol:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
nefertari
Sr. Member
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Finland

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by nefertari » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:21 pm

Very cute indeed :lol: :lol:

User avatar
vanustrato
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by vanustrato » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:00 pm

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
two words...

I___N____N_____L________OO______V_____v___EEEEE
I___N_N__N_____L______O____O_____v___v____E
I___N__N_N_____L_____OO____OO_____v_v_____EEE
I___N___NN_____LLLLL__O___OO_______v______E
_______________________O00________________EEEEE


:) :)

IceBreaker
Sr. Member
Posts: 4718
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:37 pm
Location: Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by IceBreaker » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:24 pm

vanustrato wrote:aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
two words...

I___N____N_____L________OO______V_____v___EEEEE
I___N_N__N_____L______O____O_____v___v____E
I___N__N_N_____L_____OO____OO_____v_v_____EEE
I___N___NN_____LLLLL__O___OO_______v______E
_______________________O00________________EEEEE


:) :)
:stfu:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

User avatar
Miguel_Ricardo
Sr. Member
Posts: 896
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Buenos Aires
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by Miguel_Ricardo » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:56 pm

hahahahahahaha what a tough guy !

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:33 pm

Is vanustrato the forum punching bag or something?
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
stratohawk
Sr. Member
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:35 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by stratohawk » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 am

I don't get it, too...

but these days strange things are going on, with a couple of users. So, I don't know... :?:

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:33 am

I'm just curious. I enjoy taking potshots at anyone who's a designated target :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:02 am

stratohawk wrote:I don't get it, too...

but these days strange things are going on, with a couple of users. So, I don't know... :?:

I think this Forum needs an Exorcist. :err:

:evil:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
Equinox
Sr. Member
Posts: 3418
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:26 am
Location: Denver USA

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by Equinox » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:36 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
stratohawk wrote:I don't get it, too...

but these days strange things are going on, with a couple of users. So, I don't know... :?:

I think this Forum needs an Exorcist. :err:

:evil:
Yeah, but Ms. Thunder hasn't been around lately, who'll do it?
Perhaps Mr. Gon. :?
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

IceBreaker
Sr. Member
Posts: 4718
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:37 pm
Location: Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by IceBreaker » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:50 am

stratohawk wrote:I don't get it, too...

but these days strange things are going on, with a couple of users. So, I don't know... :?:
I´d say there´s nothing strange on this topic - at least yet.
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

User avatar
stratohawk
Sr. Member
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:35 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by stratohawk » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:18 am

IceBreaker wrote:
stratohawk wrote:I don't get it, too...

but these days strange things are going on, with a couple of users. So, I don't know... :?:
I´d say there´s nothing strange on this topic - at least yet.
I don't aim on this topic. Just some cases in the last days or weeks. The erased posts of Joker, that abusive CrystallineStarChild (or so...), cases like that. Maybe I don't come to the forum often enough to understand what's behind, that's why I'm confused a little bit... :wink:

User avatar
vanustrato
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by vanustrato » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:55 pm

NeonVomit wrote:Is vanustrato the forum punching bag or something?
what f*** you mean??

Don't f*** man

User avatar
miditek
Sr. Member
Posts: 2045
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:59 am

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by miditek » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:23 pm

stratohawk wrote:
IceBreaker wrote:
stratohawk wrote:I don't get it, too...

but these days strange things are going on, with a couple of users. So, I don't know... :?:
I´d say there´s nothing strange on this topic - at least yet.
I don't aim on this topic. Just some cases in the last days or weeks. The erased posts of Joker, that abusive CrystallineStarChild (or so...), cases like that. Maybe I don't come to the forum often enough to understand what's behind, that's why I'm confused a little bit... :wink:
It's good to see that some of the more abusive posts have been wiped out. :) However, this forum is tame compared to another one that I frequent, so count your blessings. To be a semi-moderated forum, I think that it's still a great place.

Regarding the Guess Who? topic of the forum, let's see if anyone can guess who this kid is at the site listed below!

porteous.us
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:43 am

miditek wrote:
stratohawk wrote:
IceBreaker wrote:
stratohawk wrote:I don't get it, too...

but these days strange things are going on, with a couple of users. So, I don't know... :?:
I´d say there´s nothing strange on this topic - at least yet.
I don't aim on this topic. Just some cases in the last days or weeks. The erased posts of Joker, that abusive CrystallineStarChild (or so...), cases like that. Maybe I don't come to the forum often enough to understand what's behind, that's why I'm confused a little bit... :wink:
It's good to see that some of the more abusive posts have been wiped out. :) However, this forum is tame compared to another one that I frequent, so count your blessings. To be a semi-moderated forum, I think that it's still a great place.

Regarding the Guess Who? topic of the forum, let's see if anyone can guess who this kid is at the site listed below!

porteous.us
I like this forum, because of its civilised nature and mature discussion of important issues. It's quiet, calm and chilled out.

I dare anyone to set foot in the Ruthless Reviews forum :shock: I've grown accustomed to it, but it truly is a sight to behold if you think THIS place is even remotely bad!
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:48 am

The Brawl Hall forum will toughen anyone's skin, and the cyber catfights over tags&graphics are something to see on the Jokeroo Forum! :lol:

@miditek, I cannot see the details(damn Webtv!). All I see is Album 1. ???
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
miditek
Sr. Member
Posts: 2045
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:59 am

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by miditek » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:24 am

browneyedgirl wrote:The Brawl Hall forum will toughen anyone's skin, and the cyber catfights over tags&graphics are something to see on the Jokeroo Forum! :lol:

@miditek, I cannot see the details(damn Webtv!). All I see is Album 1. ???
It's Owen, my three year old nephew. He's been a real live wire these days. Unfortunately, my sister is too lazy to put more than one photo up on the page. ;)

Can you see Youtube videos on your WebTV? There is a humorous (and cool) video of the very young Johansson brothers playing this trippy, happy, jazz/fusiony type of instrumental.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_jgHQ_8aTw

It almost sounds like something uberproducer Quincy Jones might used for one of the Norman Lear/Bud Tandem TV series in the late 1970s. And kick me if I'm wrong, at around 4:04 they jump into something that sounds a lot like Santana! :lol:
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:14 pm

There is another pic on Jens forum where he looks to be about 10 years old. He is a cutie in that pic, too. :)
However, right now I cannot get the link for that one&haven't got time(right now) to investigate&get it, but you can mosey on over&take a gander at that pic at Jens place! :)
Or, to his MySpace page! :D Whichever is easier! :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:15 am

vanustrato wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:Is vanustrato the forum punching bag or something?
what f*** you mean??

Don't f*** man
vanustrato... calm down.. noone said we actually care, we just have nothing better to do.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
StratoTimo
Sr. Member
Posts: 6657
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Location: Suomen Chicago...Lahti!
Contact:

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by StratoTimo » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:51 am

I have to say that they are Börje and Håkan from Alaska!
Meikä Ankka

User avatar
vanustrato
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by vanustrato » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:19 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
vanustrato wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:Is
we just have nothing better to do.

juass you think that I yes?
:lol:

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:50 pm

vanustrato wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
vanustrato wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:Is
we just have nothing better to do.

juass you think that I yes?
:lol:
The fact that Jens established a 'Spam' subforum probably speaks for itself :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
vanustrato
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: GUESS WHO? :)

Post by vanustrato » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:07 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
vanustrato wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
vanustrato wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:Is
we just have nothing better to do.

juass you think that I yes?
:lol:
The fact that Jens established a 'Spam' subforum probably speaks for itself :D
yeah
But we are doing itself in other seccion of the forum..
so who cares?

Locked