Drugs !!

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Carcass

Re: Drugs !!

Post by Carcass » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:52 am

OceanSoul wrote:drugs are not every substances that make you addicted to...so coffee is not a drug! chocolate is not a drug! neither alcohol.. dont know about cigarettes for sure though..!
So what the hell is your definiton of a drug then if not addiction?

O2 is the most common drug. I love it! Couldn't live without it. The category 'drug' is a social construction... blaaah :) whatever...

Marijuana is not a drug, please prove me wrong!

miditek

Post by miditek » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Carcass wrote:Marijuana is not a drug, please prove me wrong!
I dunno about that- I've smoked some "Northern Lights" (@ $400 per ounce) in the past that would pretty well put anyone into a virtual coma! It has extraordinarily high levels of tetrahydrocannibol.

It was so strong that two hits was really all it took for me to be cross-eyed- and this is coming from someone that was something of a connoisseur for a long time. I couldn't even finish my beer after that! It was some mean, green shit! :lol:

Κύριε ἐλέησον

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:35 pm

I guess what I meant is that there can not be a unicersal definition of drug. Nobody can prove or disprove that marijuana is a drug. I was pissed when I got home last night... :oops: peach vodka tastes like juice

Rantanen

Bloody hell

Post by Rantanen » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:39 pm

Music, a highly addictive substance, can be referred to as a drug. I think music, playing an instrument, that sort of thing is a good thing and can keep us kids out of trouble. Sports is a good thing as well.
I smoke cigarettes and drink a lot of coffee. I've cut down on my alcohol consumption. Used to be a heavy drinker, in fact. Alcohol can help, make you feel better for a short period of time, but usually makes all matters worse the next day. And the other stuff, THC and hard drugs, it's crap. Don't do it. Stay away from drugs, kids. Don't try it at home or anywhere else. Or should I just say "Find your own voice, it's your own choice."

ADNAN

Post by ADNAN » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 am

... drugs and rock n'roll :o
With The Wings Of The Wind I Willl Fly

2 + 2 = 5

... I'm Coming Home !!!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:10 am

coffee is ok. But energy drinks are not! :repuke:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Well I have been doing drugs since I was 13 and I know I am addicted to it till death so I am not the right girl to defend drugs as you can see. I don't want to give up that bad habit, I know it has taken my over. I need to snort some lines of coke every day and several times, not just once. Yes, I am a drogadict.

:lol:
I was joking! I have never done drugs and I will neve try them. I don't drink coffee, wine or beer.
I don't like alcohol either although I drink it in especial occasions, and I occasionally smoke some cigars but not very often.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:03 pm

I used to love those flavored cigars, especially grape and vanilla. But, after a bout of double pneumonia in 2006, I cannot smoke anything. An illness like that will stop anyone from smoking! I have not had a cigarette in 2 years, but it was torture to quit. However, quitting nicotine has helped my health immensely! The point is, kids, to not start in the first place! ;)

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:29 pm

ill just keep off drugs till i'm old and have less days than more days. now safe drugs are somethingi think research needs to go into so that people can be weened off addictive drugs with such advers side effects.