Forum

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
stratohawk

Re: Forum

Post by stratohawk » Sat May 03, 2008 10:05 pm

Just saw that there are still new users registering. Did you open it up again to the public?

Babylon

Post by Babylon » Sat May 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Looks like I can post too :o

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Sun May 04, 2008 6:47 pm

stratohawk wrote:Just saw that there are still new users registering. Did you open it up again to the public?
It's open with no restrictions.
Jens.

================================
"Koskenkorva is very good."
-Ronald Reagan

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:50 am

Update;

Load averages have been low here lately, so I just now redelegated DNS for stratovarius.com also here to dreamhost. Thus, as soon as this change propagates, www.stratovarius.com/* and strato.jens.org/* are synonymous (they point to the same directory).

This like I said above was due to the new retarded MySQL quotas at Saunalahti. End of an era, that SunOS server -- named 'paju' which is 'willow' in Finnish -- "served" us pretty well over the years. I think all their machines have tree names, which is sort of cute. <a href=http://www.stratovarius.com/paju.gif target=_new>Paju aka 62.142.11.2</a>, farewell, we barely knew thee!

Not important news but whatever. :) Session cookies are not carried across domains so you may have to re-authenticate.

Carry on with the spamming!

skål

/j
Jens.

"Koskenkorva is very good."
-Ronald Reagan

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:28 pm

Thank you Jens, I know how annoying can be all this problems regarding servers...
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...