hello

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
User avatar
eagledreamr
Sr. Member
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: hello

Post by eagledreamr » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:51 pm

you a Sarkozy?! :x


:lol:


your new avatar is so sexy!
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 pm

:?What! Dont you love your LEADER :twisted: I think he at least is sexier than my avatar but your taste is maybe more animalistisk? :lol: Better then some of the squares you hade before anyway. I mean of course politicians and nothing personal :wink:

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:43 pm

Miss Destiny wrote:I had no idea I could be that interesting :lol: :lol: My computer is five years and Im not living in the bush. Where on earth did you get that from? But Sidney would have been fun. I lived in Bremen before but have moved to the University in Berlin. But on the other hand I could be the president of France´s cousin and live somewere in France.I think I have to change the avatar so you can take it more easy and dont have to puch me around here.
ugh! your previous avatar was much prettier! :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 pm

:x Sure, but it became too interesting for some of the boys here so I had to change it. We must think of their wellbeing you know and not upset them to much. :)

User avatar
MetalAngel
Sr. Member
Posts: 4355
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 4:23 pm
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by MetalAngel » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:16 am

I KNOW who is Miss Destiny!!! :D Just look at this link :


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=42897109

But she's this girl :

Image

:D
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: From yorself you know others :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you come out from the closet now :lol: :lol:

User avatar
eagledreamr
Sr. Member
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: hello

Post by eagledreamr » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Miss Destiny wrote::?What! Dont you love your LEADER :twisted:
No, I don't.
Miss Destiny wrote:I think he at least is sexier than my avatar but your taste is maybe more animalistisk? :lol:
:lol: no!
It just was irony :p
Miss Destiny wrote:Better then some of the squares you hade before anyway. I mean of course politicians and nothing personal :wink:
Indeed. But it's not only about the appearance...
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:21 pm

:( Almost all Germans love our LEADERS and its a well known fact. We even parade before them with stupid little helmets on our stupid little heads.But we are seldom ironical about what sort of sexpartners we prefer so I of course took you seriously. Sorry :o My avatar would scare the life out of me if I met him and I think I will change him to something more like yours.A pumpkin is sweet and harmless and can hardly be called sexy.OR???In France??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
eagledreamr
Sr. Member
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: hello

Post by eagledreamr » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:46 pm

hehe no! :lol:

I took this picture as an avatar, because the main thing is the history of this pumpkin! :wink:
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 pm

eagledreamr wrote:hehe no! :lol:

I took this picture as an avatar, because the main thing is the history of this pumpkin! :wink:
Is that the Helloween pumpkin? :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
eagledreamr
Sr. Member
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: hello

Post by eagledreamr » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
eagledreamr wrote:hehe no! :lol:

I took this picture as an avatar, because the main thing is the history of this pumpkin! :wink:
Is that the Helloween pumpkin? :D
Yes it is! :D
One of my best memories ever!
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: hello

Post by Dave » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Heil !
Spamming is serious business!

User avatar
Beast_Pete
Sr. Member
Posts: 6488
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:34 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 am

wat
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

User avatar
AGAG
Sr. Member
Posts: 7857
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:04 am
Location: El Salvador

Re: hello

Post by AGAG » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:15 am

They're talking about hot pumpkins I think...
---...---

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:00 pm

:lol: :lol: Dave!It is better if you say Sieg Heil :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:02 pm

:) Obama is here in Berlin. :) He seems to be a nice guy :) :)

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27236
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 pm

Miss Destiny wrote::) Obama is here in Berlin. :) He seems to be a nice guy :) :)
Hopefully, he will be our next President&straighten this country out. Although it may take 2 terms for that. :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: hello

Post by Dave » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Obama scheint nen ganz netten Eindruck zu machen, aber schleimt sich wohl auch aufs Übelste bei den Deutschen ein.. Was wiederum die Franzosen und Engländer ziemlich sauer macht :P
Spamming is serious business!

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 pm

:) I think you are right. We will see what happens when he comes to Paris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: hello

Post by Dave » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Da hat ers nicht lange ausgehalten.. Kurz bei Sarkozy vorbeigeschaut, und dann gleich weiter nach London.
Spamming is serious business!

User avatar
Beast_Pete
Sr. Member
Posts: 6488
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:34 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 am

Sárközy is Hungarian, gogogo!
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

User avatar
eagledreamr
Sr. Member
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: hello

Post by eagledreamr » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:Sárközy is Hungarian, gogogo!
But trying to forget it... :?
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

User avatar
Miss Destiny
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: hello

Post by Miss Destiny » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:20 pm

:roll: Why so. He looks like a real chardasdanser. :o :? Very neat and with the stepshoes on :P :P

Locked