JARI KAINULAINEN in RETURN TO DREAMSPACE

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Ragehead91

Re: JARI KAINULAINEN in RETURN TO DREAMSPACE

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri May 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Bathory Killcraft wrote:Dreamspace is a classic album. Often overlooked by fans but up there with Episode and Visions in terms of quality. I love the production, cold atmosphere and the music and lyric themes are dark and awesome.

Lassila's playing is powerful, top notch, vocals and guitars are great and the songwriting is inspired like nothing else at the time.

The title track is amazing, I have certainly identified to its lyrics too in the past :-)

I won't comment on this Return to Dreamspace project, I kinda don't care about it but the original is a masterpiece.

Btw, Why don't they call it Stradivarius? No legal issues and readily identifiable. Not that I care lol.
We already had that discussion months ago. Tolkki would've big legal issues.

Fuuso

Re: JARI KAINULAINEN in RETURN TO DREAMSPACE

Post by Fuuso » Fri May 22, 2009 10:38 pm

I've been listening to Dreamspace a lot lately and I can't wait to hear it's sequel. Tolkki has such a powerful voice and the songs on the album bring out so many emotions. It's like it has a life of its own :D