Broken heart thread

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Lightyear
Broken heart thread

Post by Lightyear » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:01 am

Hi,

Ever felt like somebody crushed your heart, grinded it, chewed it and then spit it out to you ? Well that's how I feel right now. I fell that I can never trust anyone, and that there is no better person for me than the one who crushed my heart...

:fail:

;(
Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
is just a freight train coming your way

Ragehead91

Re: Broken heart thread

Post by Ragehead91 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 am

That actually rings a bell. You'll get over it. I got over it to. I know that sounds stupid and everyone has already told you that you get over it and you feel totaly sick about that, I felt the same way, but it is the truth.

Lightyear

Post by Lightyear » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 am

Yes you're right, everybody keeps saying that. I guess it's one of the oldest reasons for being depressed, I even thought so myself sometimes. But it just hurts so much...
Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
is just a freight train coming your way

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 am

I've been there. I know how it feels.

It sucks. Time only heals when you're letting go, though.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

KcK

Post by KcK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:54 pm

My heart is not broken, it has never been broken. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but what I think is that people trust too much on eachother in these days... But that is just my own twisted opinnion and it's not anything you should take seriously ;)
Forgive me my bad english.

DayDreamer

Post by DayDreamer » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:59 pm

KcK wrote:My heart is not broken, it has never been broken. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but what I think is that people trust too much on eachother in these days... But that is just my own twisted opinnion and it's not anything you should take seriously ;)
Quite legit man!
Mine got broken way too often and now Im dead inside :?

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm

that's something I know very well, in fact if you look back I made a similiar topic about this, an old girlfriend of mine left me because she did not believe in what I was doing and basically called my musical talents "nothing special".

I mean I can take that from other people however coming from someone that close really hurts. All I can say is just keep looking for reasons to keep going day by day, slowly you will find that your back to the routine of things and that the pain gets less and less as each day goes by.
metal feeds the beast

Paola

Post by Paola » Fri May 01, 2009 1:01 am

right now my heart is broken and is a sh** specially when you still love the person. i can stop crying and well i can't get over and i don't know what could be happen in the future about that topic.
The worse things is the half of my "friends" began to told me "i like you", i only want to recover my love person but it'll need time and pain from my part 'cause i made the mistake.
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

Polaris

Post by Polaris » Sat May 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Well I think sometimes is better to use logic & reason than feelings!
:)

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Depends on the situation, because going with two extremes always makes things not work, if you go completely with your heart you will get too emotional and stop thinking rationally however if your too logical, emotion gets tossed out the door and people will look at you as some kind of uncaring,unfeeling person.

It's always best in my opinion to have a balance
metal feeds the beast

Irinia

Post by Irinia » Sat May 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Hugs from me to everyone with a broken heart :comfort:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun May 03, 2009 1:08 am

Irinia wrote:Hugs from me to everyone with a broken heart :comfort:
Awwww
:roll:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun May 03, 2009 8:07 am

Just remember that this seems a lot more important right now than it really is. In a few months you won't even care about this, in a few years it'll be a distant memory. Until then, you will suffer :lol:

But rest assured! It gets easier every day. Just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it too much. Alcohol helps too.

Burning Reflection

Post by Burning Reflection » Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 am

I have a poem for you that may help if you'd like to read it

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun May 03, 2009 11:42 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Just remember that this seems a lot more important right now than it really is. In a few months you won't even care about this, in a few years it'll be a distant memory. Until then, you will suffer :lol:

But rest assured! It gets easier every day. Just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it too much. Alcohol helps too.
Very good advice and I wonder if you have one for me too? :)

I fell in love with a very nice guy. At least I thought he was a guy and I was very happy. But suddenly things started to change. His belly was growing and it growed and growed. I thought he was ill but in tears he had to tell me HE WAS PREGNANT. :shock:
The father seemed to be a guy called Icecar. :roll:
I was as you can understand STUNNED. And I must admit that I said some hard words about infidelity and irresponsibility.
He disappered and I don't know what happened to him.
Now my heart is broken and I can't come over this tragic experience. I am sure I will never meet a man like him again so I will be unhappy for the rest of my life. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Could you please put up a new T-rex. It will at least lighten my heartache a little. :shud:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun May 03, 2009 8:22 pm

I apologize my dear friend, the burdens of work and school are too much for my frail body...but rest assured, once the workload lightens, the pregnant man will rise again and troll the forum like never before!

DayDreamer

Post by DayDreamer » Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Im currently really feeling like shit.
I feel like a total failure of humanity :cry:

Everytime i get kinda close to a girl,she rejects me.
That happend with about 30 girls by now. :oops:
Lately I was totally unable to even speak to girls because I knew what would happen.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:30 pm

The problem is you usually have to go through a bunch of bad people before you find the right one.
Believe me I've been in the dating world a lot and it is never is easy, especially if the other person is not supportive of you.

I know it may seem like a hopeless thing however I am sure you will find the right woman
metal feeds the beast

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Lightyear wrote:Hi,

Ever felt like somebody crushed your heart, grinded it, chewed it and then spit it out to you ? Well that's how I feel right now. I fell that I can never trust anyone, and that there is no better person for me than the one who crushed my heart...

:fail:

;([/quote0

May I join the club? I mean, it is not that is something that i am going through right now, but it always happen' to me, so i think i'd be a regular member...
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Another strategy is to go through a lot of good people until you find the right one, unless you want them bad that is.

DayDreamer

Post by DayDreamer » Sun May 03, 2009 9:50 pm

hiro23 wrote:The problem is you usually have to go through a bunch of bad people before you find the right one.
Believe me I've been in the dating world a lot and it is never is easy, especially if the other person is not supportive of you.

I know it may seem like a hopeless thing however I am sure you will find the right woman
Thank you for your reply!
Well i doubt that "the right woman" even exists.. :?

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:53 pm

I know it sounds cliche but all you can do is keep looking.
metal feeds the beast

stratodan1990

Post by stratodan1990 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:07 pm

There is always ONE right one. Definately. One that will always be there, care like no other etc. and unfortunately people go through alot to find them. But the thing is to never give up, especially on yourself, as many do. When people follow their heart it can get a bit messy if things dont work, so yeah I agree with hiro23, about the balance thing,

Just don't give up, and that RIGHT person will come to you (and probably at the most unexpected time ever)

:)

DayDreamer

Post by DayDreamer » Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 pm

stratodan1990 wrote: ... (and probably at the most unexpected time ever)
I heared that way too often but i cant expect it any lesser...

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Cause that's the way it usually works :lol:
metal feeds the beast

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Tue May 05, 2009 2:00 am

DayDreamer wrote:Im currently really feeling like shit.
I feel like a total failure of humanity :cry:
Welcome to my world. I think that in my case the problem is exacerbated by the fact that I don't live in my native country. Not that I'm trying to come up with an excuse, but I honestly find it harder to approach and meet girls here, one of the reasons being that people here are on average colder and more distant than people in my country (to be fair though, Canadians have many redeeming qualities). There's also the "perceived" issue of cultural distance and preconceived ideas about one's culture and place of origin.
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Babylon

Post by Babylon » Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 am

Sure it is great to have someone, but it is not the end of the world if you don't - either if you've never had anyone or if you lost them. There are a lot of other things that are just as important, like family, friends, work or school, music, etc. In my case, those things are what helped me most to get over my divorce. And yes, time DOES heal all wounds. Of course during the healing process you feel like shit, but that's when you have to think about the other things that are important to you and keep going.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 am

Babylon wrote:Sure it is great to have someone, but it is not the end of the world if you don't - either if you've never had anyone or if you lost them. There are a lot of other things that are just as important, like family, friends, work or school, music, etc.
You're completly right. But here (at least in school) are like "What? You're 15/16/17/18 and you never had a gf? That can't be!" They always make a big thing about it.

KcK

Post by KcK » Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
Babylon wrote:Sure it is great to have someone, but it is not the end of the world if you don't - either if you've never had anyone or if you lost them. There are a lot of other things that are just as important, like family, friends, work or school, music, etc.
You're completly right. But here (at least in school) are like "What? You're 15/16/17/18 and you never had a gf? That can't be!" They always make a big thing about it.
Heh, yeah I know how annoying it is when someone starts to ask why you have never had a gf if you're something between 15-18. And they wont understand no matter what you answer :D Idiots :D My opinnion (yes I will tell it to you like it or not :)) is that the most important thing is to have enough fait for yourself so you can survive on your own. IF you someday find that "special someone" it's just extra and it makes life much more fun. Forgive me my horrible English :D And dont get mad about my opinnions because they are not facts :)
Forgive me my bad english.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 pm

I agree, the right person just enhances the life you already had, I agree with babylon that as long as you keep yourself busy with other things you will slowly get over it.
metal feeds the beast