Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

AAAAAAAAA
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 am

:) Jajaja! Maybe not a surprise, but I will anyway try to write some sort of a mournful explanation.
Priapus creation has crumbled and the implosion of the A-family is a fact. Onkel is furious but understands that the dissolution was only a matter of time. The ground was laid for this crisis, since Priapus is a God, driven by lust and not love. His kingdom had feet of clay and when he no longer could protect his goats (his purpose in life) from the evil cat, his godliness shrivelled to something even less than humanity.
Then the implosion in the family started and created a big black hole that took all energy from the members. The congregation became a white dwarf by the psychological meltdown.
The bold familysaga ended, and left, on the ranch in Texas, is a broken and lost crowd. Onkel is trying to keep things together and we are a few that stand by him. Priapus has disappeared and with him most of the more prominent parishioners and guests.
But it is important to point out that all this decay started when a Finnish, decadent, goatfarmer entered the scene...and there are no words that cover what suffering and distress this wretched man has caused...

:owned1: :owned1: :owned1: :pissed5: :pissed5:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 am

:( Was there a winner? A guitarrawinner maybe?

Nope.

But but, the one who laughs last...is a slow thinker. Hahaha...

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 am

:) News from Crumb Bond.

Hi Stratow!

I thought you would like to hear about Nasas reaktion to Nurmis escape from the moon. First they were absolutely furious, but than a wise-guy came up with the idea that they could make a success of it. For Nasa.
They called Obama and told him the exciting news. Nasa had after years of hard work managed to send a infected and dying goatfarmer to the moon and not only cured him. No, no, they had also succeded in taking him back to the earth without a shuttler. It was a big step for mankind ( ! ) and a break-through for space-science and America. All they wanted now was ten billion dollar.
The goatfarmer wanted a place in the presidents council and could Obama fix that? Obama was really impressed and suddenly our friend Pekka was transported from the crushed brown box to a white house where he now sits on Obamas left side and rules the country. Back in Seattle, A10 has got a new very comfortable white box but he is a bit confused and bewildered and who can blame him.

How the future will turn out for the Finnish goatfarmer and A10 is an open question.

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

:) Jaja. Apropos not written books, there is one you can buy- or download if you are that kind of person. My "Many ways to eternity-fame-and-name in a Rocka-cock -soup- on a thin nail", translated to ten languages. And Yes, it is properly a poem-book from Living Poets Society.
To make it a bit "tasty", there are some recipes for chefs in spe, and I give you an example here.

Exploded whale in Garlic.

Use an exploded blue whale and look up for dynamiterests. Take away fins and shit from ins, cut in smaller pins and put in boiling water. Lots of salt and ten whole garlics. Boil to it foil ( no don't, that was only for the verse in the adjacent poem ). Boil till it's ready, and you can smell it from the horrible stench.
This dish will taste like urkurkturk. What did you expect? :roll:
There is also recipes of how to cook when you are disabled. One poem is about Spain.
To be slain,
in Spain,
Is like jumping in the rain,
With loss of blood, but publicity to gain.

One other.
Hate a person who bears your name,
Is like roasting a whale in the flame,
But to burn yourself under the game.
Those examples are only a little something to tease your appetite. Buy the 400-pages book in some of the ten languages. 92% are the whole truths from the rocking world and nothing but...

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:43 pm

:) One of the things that has made this Forum a bit special are the reports about our prolific member Stinky. But from November last year his uniqeness has somewhat disappeared. Stinky Pregnant man is nowadays Stinky Pregnant woman and rather ordinary. A team of surgeons from Dallas has fixed that.
First she was very hysch-hysch about it, but now she is proud as a hen with newlaid eggs. She is namely pregnant again. Her sons are a bit confused and often call her father Stinky and we sometimes forget that she now prefers to be named StinkA.
StinkA has always claimed that Priapus is the father of her boys, but since he no longer is so popular around here, she has admitted to another possibility. All the boys have carrotcoloured hair and big flapping ears, just like one of the less brilliant cowboyblokes, Big Sammy Cockran, and he now has acknowledged the fatherhood. He even says that he loves StinkA.
My wedding here came to nothing, but we got one after all. StinkA and Big Sammy will marry next Sunday and Onkel will bless them. Some guests are invited and I will tell you all about it, so stay tuned...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:00 pm

No Seattle Times newspaper template? :wink:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm

:) Apparently Igor has soothed down a little. He likes to listen to this Great Gate of Kiev with intense harmony. He knows music. He is really aesthetic. The poor old man... :?

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:02 pm

:) Hi Nea! I seemed to have missed something important here and I am really embarrassed. I don't know who Igor is :oops: or what he has done for mankind. Could you please enlighten me about this Ukraine (?) guy (?).

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 pm

:) Not much to say about Igor Danyleyko. All I know is that if you speak of Ukraine in a weak and feeble fashion, he will smash your Risk board to pieces!

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote::) Not much to say about Igor Danyleyko. All I know is that if you speak of Ukraine in a weak and feeble fashion, he will smash your Risk board to pieces!

:x Ok. I understand. He is a friend of Pekka Nurmi. Same sort of ancestors? Same sort of person. Thinks he is of some importance. Angry agriculturist that will smash the world if he got the chance. Warning. Warning. :x :x :x

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 pm

But...AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! why are you so angry with Pekka Nurmi?
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 pm

:x Jajaja! It would take the whole afternoon, but I will make it short. He kidnapped me and I was his prisoner at the Russian border far,far away, in 14 terrible days. Imagen!!! :roll: :roll:

I was a bit curious though, about his friendship with that Igor Dankoleyko, so I googled Igor and came up with this.

Igor Iosep Dankoleyko, was born in Moldavia in Ukraine 24 Dec 1965. His parents were cousins and mentally disturbed and retarded. He is very ugly and often wears a mask or big sunglasses, and he is no charmer among the ladies.
He started in a priestseminary,
But rebelled.
Was expelled,
And became a full-time revolutionary,
spreading Marxian-propaganda and raising money through bank robbery and ransom kidnapping.
With Pekka Nurmi as a pattern he started a goatindustry, organized goatstrikes and collective goatproductfarms. Together with his Finnfriend he disrupted the foodproduction, resulting in spread famine among goats known in Ukraina as HOLODOMOR.
He also launched the big goatpurge where he imprisoned goats in labourcamps. Millions of goats were executed or deported.
Now he edits a paper, Ukraina-Pravda and tries to augment his public image and has created a Dankoleikokult.
His motto in life has he borrowed from Adolf H. and it could stand for both him and Pekka Fucking Nurmi.
" Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and finally they will believe you".

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:19 pm

:o :o OK OK!!! Now I understand it all! :x :x
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:39 pm

AAAAAAAAA wrote::) Hi Nea! I seemed to have missed something important here and I am really embarrassed. I don't know who Igor is :oops: or what he has done for mankind. Could you please enlighten me about this Ukraine (?) guy (?).
This is the only known footage of Igor, in case you missed it the first time. :umbrella:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzLtF_PxbYw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzLtF_PxbYw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 pm

We've been trying to take pictures of him, but he is very secretive.

There is one thing that bothers me, though. Why were they playing Risk in the subway? Is it popular in Ukraine? If so, that must be really feeble. 8)

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 am

:lol: :lol: Jajaja! THAT Igor? Sorry I didn't see the connection. I have googled the wrong Igor. Haha. And what did I find? A new dusky Pekka-friend, another villain we never had been acquanted with if I hadn't spelled his name wrong. Fate again! It has it's own ways. Now we have come a little deeper under Pekkas skin. But is it a place for us? Do we like it there?

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:51 pm

:) :) It's like a fairy-tale. The princess marries the cow-herd, with carrothair and flapping ears, and the party goes on for three days. StinkA and Big Sammy.

We started on Friday afternoon. The guys had their stag-party in Priapus old chapel,(empty now since he disappeared). They had put roasted steaks on the table, but mostly Onkels homemade "medicin".
The bride and we maidens had a more moderate happening, by ourselves, and I am pretty sure StinkA rather would have joined the guys, since she still has a lot of Stinky in her.

In the beginning the guys had at least audible fun. They had fetched ten scandal-beauties from Dallas and a live-band, from Phallus, played the wild countrysongs the cowboys love. There were heels in that chapelceiling, that's for sure.

Some of the guys drank far to much and the groom distinguished himself-sorry to say-in the somewhat exaggerated party-rave. Old discords bloomed up and the result was devastating. Screams, fists, bloodshed- as in bloodbath, broken nasal boones, lost and never found teeth, and other smaller not life-threatening flaws.

We more sober individuals had an intricate job to act, as both police and medicals, at the same time. I will not give you any names of the fighting participants, since some of them are members here (no
names, no shames) but I can tell you that a couple have changed their looks and suffer from both psychical and psysical anguish.
I am a bit anxious in anticipation of the wedding tomorrow. Will it detoriate, or can those guys, who are most affected, and among them the groom, come back to us more living?
Stay tuned! I will tell you all about it...

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:50 pm

:) Living Poets Society wish to attend our bridal couple with those poems...

StinkA, StinkA, our pregnant bride,

You no longer have to hide,

Your motherly condition,

And Sammy, has to like the vision,

Since it was he, who took you to ride and made you nomaid.

The rain in Phallus is pouring,

And Big Sammy has problems with snoring,

He got a punch on his nose and his head,

And ought to have stayed in a bed,

But the wedding can't wait till next morning.

Many congratulations from us in LPS

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 pm

:) Jajaja! That was a wedding in Priapus and Bacchus liking. A real nomnom-wedding.

The bride in a beautiful silk-dress and with a pearl-crown on her head, beamed as a summersun. But the groom was unfortunately less beaming . He had a big unflattering bandage over his broken nose, had lost two front-teeth and had a very bad and visible hang-over. He tottered, heavily leaning on his pregnant bride. A broken man, wed at last to the mother of his children. Not an eye was dry, at the sight of the sensational pair, but for different reasons.

Even the wedding-dinner was a nomnomsuccess. I was placed with one of my favourites, a charming and entertaining guy, and we made poems and danced all night long. Gosh he could tango! It was a very exciting, romantic and thrilling night.

So, after all the problems we have had on the ranch the last months, we could all relax and enjoy ourselves and be happy for StinkAs sake. Life hasn't been especially nice to her, so far, and now we dare to hope it has turn to the better.

For me personally it was like a closure, and I can now leave Texas and the life there behind me. I will saddle my horse and ride over the hills into the sunset and it feels like going home.

End of this story...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 pm

:) Jajaja! Fax from Crumb Bond...

Hi Stratow!

I can't help it, but I laughed a lot when I hacked my Nasaobject today. He was very upset and angry at Obama. Nasa had counted on at least 10 billion dollar, for more experiments on the moon, but the day after tomorrow, Monday, when Obama deliver his budget to the congress, Nasa got nothing at all. Haha. :wink: :wink:

The former president, G Bush, had planed to station a man on the moon-the Constellation-project-but didn't have it in his budget, and Obama candidly deleted that post. Haha again! And told them to fuck off.
"A failure is a failure and you ought to be ashamed, he said, You sent a poor Finn to a certain death and the seven goats are still there, now dead. The Finn saved himself without your help and you lied and took the honour for that. Shame on you. You can look in the moon for those dollars".
It's a rather strange circumstance that while Obama tells his congress that Nasa not got any "moonmoney" the moon is very close to the earth (the nearest and brightest in 2010). Ironical isn't it, that he will show us what he can do without our help...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 am

:) Hi there! It seems as I now am Stratos own messenger in spacequestions and if you are NOT interested you can STOP reading here. This is namely a new fax from Crumb Bond.

Hi Stratow!
I have established a very good hackercontact with my Nasaguy and now he is in London and trying to get money from NRC- National Research Council. He has given a lecture about meteorites, where he told them, that the whole earth is in danger, if Nasa not get money for new telescops a ten billion dollars. He hopes that Pekka Nurmi, with his unique experience and his influence from the presidents left side, can help them to the flesh-pots.
But Nurmi has said nonono. He has not forgiven them and he told them rather blunt to fuck themselves with all their rockets. He has got enough of Nasa and space.
"I have problem with even to look at the moon", he said. I know how it is like there and it is a very good place for the whole Nasa and all the "Nasaists" If they want to look for meteorits it will be the right spot and they can move the big moneyeating spaceindustry to the moon, so they for once can do something sensible. But I have got enough of them...

LPS made a poem.

Instead of sending goatmercers,

They should ship all Nasadiversers,

To sit on the moon,

And mumble and droon,

Over where they could find Universes.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 pm

:) New fax from Crumb Bond.

Hi Stratow!

Today I have sensational news for you! There was a conference in London last week, about UFOS and Aliens, and my Nasaobjekt was there, together with persons representing FN and even experts from European Spacecenter. My object sent mails to Nasa and I have made a composition for you. It's very, very secret and controversial,so you may pretend it is a joke.
An American professor, David Paul, has heavy and solid proofs that aliens live in northern Finland and Scandinavia and have done so for many years. They are not hiding and are called Lapps or Same People. They have animals called reindeers and they are aliens too. With horns!
The gouverment is deadly scared of them and support them as best they can. Otherwise they use their samealienspower and the punishment can be swift. The cold this winter with a lot of frozen polarbears (they are aliens too, sorry to say) depends on a samealienrevenge. They have also swept away some ozonlayer.
The latest news concerns inhabitants in Venezuela, 43% are aliens, and Hugo C(a superalien) blames US. Alienvenezuelans put something in their pies that make people silent jajajaja-sayers and it's called socialism.
You can't know WHO is an alien and that is the dilemma. They look exactly like we do on the outside, but are totally different under their alienskin. They have one weekness though and that is the letter A. They are almost allergic, to especially big A's and they try to eliminate them as best they could. So beware of people that can't stand A's.

:roll: Jeezez I have problems here... :roll:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 pm

:) The Stratoguys have come home and that is almost all that have happened here in Helsinki. But today I got some alarming fax from Crumb.

Hi Stratow!

The Nasaguy has disappeared and I suspect he uses a hidden computer now. But I have by sheer luck stumbled over something really scary.
I sat there and hacked an uninteresting earlier girlfriends mails when I suddenly found an intriguing track. It was a same in Murmansk that contacted someone in the White House. It was our moontraveller, Pekka Fucking Nurmi, nowadays advicer to the president. :shock: :shock: They talked about how to use the increasing activity on the sun and the growing sunspots for disturbing actions on earth.
Nurmi thanked the Russiansame for moving all the snow to the south, from Canada and the Olympic Games and he used a hysterical amount of lol-emoticons. He seems to be an evil son of a bitch that one. I got the impression that he is some head of the alienorganization on earth and this can be disastrous for us.
They also talked about making snowstorms on summerolympics and they seem to have power over the sunspots and that must be something for Al Gore to grasp. But who is going to tell him and will the world really believe that a Finnish goatfarmer is behind all our troubles.

Jajaja! Will we?

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 am

I've always wondered... do you smoke pot?
---...---

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 am

:( But, hallo there AGAG! This was a jesuitic and uncomplimentary remark. You see my reports as useless fiction and fantasies from a potinfected brain. Puh! Like an ostrich you prefer to kill the messenger.
"And yet it moves", said already Galilei, when they accused him of smoking the pot of those days. But when heavy snowstorms strike Summerolympics you can send me a kind thought. "Stratowarius told us the truth and we didn't listen"...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 am

Actually it was a compliment, I honestly appreciate someone who has the rare skill to get all the benefits of pot without having to smoke it :) People call them lunatics, I call them friends.
---...---

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 am

:lol: :lol: Is it now I shall say "Thank you, AGAG"? Ok, Thank you for your nice words. But. I'm not so sure I believe you. You have called me a lot of things this last days and I wonder if you hate me in some way. Pot or lunatic? And wasn't it also Pervert duck? :( :(

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 am

No, no, why such a tought? It's hard for me to hate people, you wouldn't be the exception :) BTW, "Perverted" is the most beautiful compliment that can come to mind... think about it, what's more poetic and ironic than a 2 dotted-ellipsis or trans-species intercourse?

If it makes you happy though, you can call me anything you like, I wouldn't mind at all
---...---

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:47 pm

:) Jaja! I have no problem with finding more poetic expressions than "pervert", but the ironi in a blue speaking duck is clear. Your two dotted-ellipsis must hold some symbolic meaning and that sounds really poetic- almost like starlight- and it woke the rhymer in me. :twisted:

Two dots dancing in the starlight,

They make no shadows at all,

And they hold each other so tight,

They will stay together if they fall.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 am

So beautiful... now that I think about it, I want to be a dot... :(
---...---