Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

Derrick Rose
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by Derrick Rose » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 am

Arnold Layne wrote:Dear Diary,

Gosh, I have such a headache. I really need an ass-pirin. What have I been through? HUH!

Jaja! I remember. I killed my ugly brother aber-aber, and ate his liver. Excellent.

Butt, I have new ass-pirations. Once I first tasted blood, I craved even more.

I hereby declare that I, Arnold Layne, of Leeds, will kill Karlheinz Stockhausen and eat his liver. For the medicinal properties, of course!

How shall I do it? A dagger in the arse while he sleeps? A guitarra-to the temple? Splash some ass-id to his face?

No, no. It must involve muffins...with onions. I will give the muffinbaker a call...

Arnold Layne
Huh?

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 am

Derrick Rose wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote:Dear Diary,

Gosh, I have such a headache. I really need an ass-pirin. What have I been through? HUH!

Jaja! I remember. I killed my ugly brother aber-aber, and ate his liver. Excellent.

Butt, I have new ass-pirations. Once I first tasted blood, I craved even more.

I hereby declare that I, Arnold Layne, of Leeds, will kill Karlheinz Stockhausen and eat his liver. For the medicinal properties, of course!

How shall I do it? A dagger in the arse while he sleeps? A guitarra-to the temple? Splash some ass-id to his face?

No, no. It must involve muffins...with onions. I will give the muffinbaker a call...

Arnold Layne
Huh?
HUH!

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:26 am

:( I think I am Liver-less, so I can't de-liver some post today. Mein Blutkuchen, mein Blutkuchen...lebewohl, lebewohl... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote::( I think I am Liver-less, so I can't de-liver some post today. Mein Blutkuchen, mein Blutkuchen...lebewohl, lebewohl... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
keine Angst! you can live without it, Übermensch. jaja!

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm

I am so sorry,dear, but it seems as my father has had it this time. He has only a little piece of his liver left and there is a little more in the fridge. So someone must have made a stew. The police are here now...

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Sorry for your father! And you! New nick! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Dear Diary,

Today, I am back on the run.
Well, its more of a walk.

HUH!

Arnold Layne

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Goal Stockhausen wrote:I am so sorry,dear, but it seems as my father has had it this time. He has only a little piece of his liver left and there is a little more in the fridge. So someone must have made a stew. The police are here now...
OMFG.. Das ist schrecklich! I'm sorry to hear that Süße :(

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:41 am

:( HUH. The police are looking for Arnold Layne, my twinbrother, but he has disappeared in the blue. How that is possible is written in the stars. He could hardly go "undercovered"!

My father got a livertransplant yesterday and there is new hope. Pray for him.

Goal Stockhausen

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 am

Layne, a Lazy luddite from leeds is loitering on my lawn... :buh:

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:33 pm

:) My father has recovered pretty well, and when Aberaber and I left the hospital he asked us to say hi to all strato-forumers.

Butt he is very angry at our brother Arnold, and when we told him that he (Arnold also) is planning to get married, he almost fell out of his bed with laughter.

"Please don't be so funny", he said. "Remember that I just have got a new-old liver and a long row of hurting stitches. Butt Hahaha Arnold getting married. Hahaha. With WHOM if I may ask? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my poor stomach :lol: :lol: :lol:

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Ask him if he says anything about a mulatto bastard?

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:15 am

Derrick Rose wrote:Ask him if he says anything about a mulatto bastard?
All I know is that Derrick Rose must DIE. :x :x

Butt who will kill him?

Arnold Layne :)

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 am

Arnold Layne wrote:

Butt who will kill him?

you should die, you fucking british faggot.

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 am

eternity_strato wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote:

Butt who will kill him?

HUH!

Eat my ass and balls, you American bastard. If I EVER see you in public, I will take your lunch. :x

Arnold Layne

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:24 am

I wish you luck on your quest to kill me, but be wary that I can never die. I have drifted in locked-out space and survived on nothing but assteroids and lights for 67 days exactly!! Or at least wait until I am done vacationing in Philippines. :)

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 am

Derrick Rose wrote:I wish you luck on your quest to kill me, but be wary that I can never die. I have drifted in locked-out space and survived on nothing but assteroids and lights for 67 days exactly!! Or at least wait until I am done vacationing in Philippines. :)
Arnold may not care for you, but there is a very special place in my heart for you, Derrick. The mullato-district. :luv1:

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 am

Arnold Layne wrote:
eternity_strato wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote:

Butt who will kill him?

HUH!

Eat my ass and balls, you American bastard. If I EVER see you in public, I will take your lunch. :x

Arnold Layne

Brush your teeth. BRUSH THEM.

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 am

Jaja! He asks constantly about you. Are you by some chans interested in Sonatas? Or twingirls? :luv1:

Sorry my spelling! I have just learnt to talk.

Huh! it is difficult isn't it?

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 am

Arnold Layne wrote:
eternity_strato wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote:

Butt who will kill him?

HUH!

Arnold Layne
I am not american, you freaking british scumbag.

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Huh! My father got a mail from K. Rouster in Seattle and ass soon ass (is it really two s here?) he is back home with his new liver, he will answer it. Aberaber, and I, have thrown away the rest of his old liver from the fridge. :roll: :roll:

Dear Mister German Composer!

I have heard about what, Fat-Arnold the Terrible, has done to you. I am very sorry for you and there is not enough pain for such a beast. I can only hope that your new liver will serve your blood well and that you soon can drink your splendid German beer again.

I understand that your police is as worthless as ours and that this pestfatrat is still walking around on his flat-feet. He disappeared from us and I believe, he got help from the gaybaker here. Our lawyer is working on that now.

Horror-Arnold made our lives a veritable hell and we have still problem with our Insurans-Company. They refuse to believe that one person really could destroy so much. Thank God he has left and is now listed as a dangerous terrorist, so he can never come back. At least it is what I hope. :roll: :roll:

I will thank you for your understanding and I hope that you will have the kindness to answer our insurance-skunks, when they are going to ask you about Arnolds capacity as destroyer. I have given them your name and I so hope that you will help me again...

Your Seattle-friend Kebbabbi Rouster.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Goal Stockhausen wrote:he got help from the gaybaker here.
HUH! :buh:

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:35 am

Goal Stockhausen wrote:

Jaja! He asks constantly about you. Are you by some chans interested in Sonatas? Or twingirls? :luv1:

Sorry my spelling! I have just learnt to talk.

Huh! it is difficult isn't it?
I know! I barely learned talking but two years ago! I am still getting the hang of it unfortunately.

Layne seems to want to kill me! For what I don't know. :? But therefore I fear we must wait until this has passed, unless you want him to be very very angry with you. :drop:

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Derrick Rose wrote:I wish you luck on your quest to kill me, but be wary that I can never die. I have drifted in locked-out space and survived on nothing but assteroids and lights for 67 days exactly!! Or at least wait until I am done vacationing in Philippines. :)
Arnold may not care for you, but there is a very special place in my heart for you, Derrick. The mullato-district. :luv1:
Why thank you A10. I am honored to be in such a place!
:luv4:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:40 am

Dear Dairy (I like that name more than diary. HUH!)

I have moved from Leeds, to Liverpool. But only for a while. I will find the pool soon, I hope. Then, I will visit K. Rouster, swing by the gaymuffinbaker to get my poisoned muffins, then I will KILL DERRICK ROSE. HUH!

Arnold Layne

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Jajajaja! see? I guess I am on the run again! :lol: :(

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Mail to mr. K. Roaster, Seattle.

Thank you for your kind mail! I am now at home with my adopted children, Aberaber and Goal, and my new liver functions very well, even with my German beer.

You asked me to verify Fat-Arnold-The-Terribles bad behaviour and that I will gladly do, since I have the experience I got from the worst period of my life.
Not only did he cut out my liver, without anaesthetic, he also tried to take my kidneys. But my daughter Goal bravely hit him with a soprano-sax and called the police. So he had to flee, but first after he had eaten most of my liver.

He has also destroyed my antique furniture and almost all chairs, sofas and beds are now legg-less. My home is a ruin and Fat-Arnold-The-Terrible is the creator of that.

He has a liver-murder-list, and I am sorry to say that you mr Rouster is on top of that list. So you have to take care and don't trust your FBI-Police. Arnold has connections in the Seattle-Soprano-Baker-Business, and can reach you via Canada.

As number two on his list is a runner or ball-player, Derrick Rose, and I will urge that young man to seek shelter in my house, since we now have police-protection.

But the last I heard is that he( Arnold also) is on his way to a gay-baker in Seattle and that he thinks that your liver has got the flavour from your kebabs.

Your German friend, Karlheinz Stockhausen Composer.

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Does the house have internet access. I want to post on the Stratoforum still. :roll:

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 am

:? Huh! And where do you think I post this from? :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

Jaja! It is right! :roll: :roll: There is accass. To everything! :roll:

I had a very unhappy childhood, in Aberabers stomach, in Arnolds stomach, so I thimk I am rather damaged. Maybe I will never catch up. But I will really try. I will try.... :cry:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 am

Goal Stockhausen wrote: I had a very unhappy childhood, in Arnolds stomach
HUH! Try growing up in Leeds.
I did my best for you, by the way. Providing ten meals a day, not to mention the opportunity to listen to the trickle of my intestinal juices. What did you expect in there, muffins from some gay seattle baker?

What a broadside!! AGAIN!

Arnold Layne

PS: Do you have any information about the whereabouts of a Mr. Derrick Rose? If you could de-liver any news, it would be highly appreciated. I want to ask him about basketball and some other things. Harmless fun. Tell him I am waiting at the Kebab Palace. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting... :x