Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

NeverendingAbyss
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:47 pm

:shock: Tell me about it. I visited his bedroom last night and I found pictures of Jens, Lauri, Jörg, Timo, and Matias in a huge wall collage and it seems that eggs and other nameless substances were thrown at it. After I ate the pancakes I found under his bed, I heard a roar coming from the other side of the door. :shock:
I was scared, and I had no other choice but to utilize my ability to hide under his bed. Tolkki came into the room and rested in his bed. I had no breathing space, and as you can imagine, my heavy breathing turned immensely stronger and more frequent. I had to leave. My life was at stake! :shock:
When I returned to your bed it was a great feeling. Back to where I am safe and sound. And from then on I rested under your bed, breathing heavily. :)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great to have you back. Promise me now that you never go there again alone. But it sounded SO interesting that I will make a try to be invisible too and we can go there together. Has he really thrown eggs on them? Just what I suspected. But of course he did it from his good heart... :x :D

Post by Avatar Thief » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm

opulent heart that is! :)

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:12 pm

:D From all of us to all of you. To A10,A9,A102.0!

You are We and We are You,
In large disorder and confusen,
All Our laughs are Yours,
When We are joking,
And all Your sorrow,
Comes to Us if You are mourning,
Now We are You,and You are We,
And that is how We hope,
It stays to be.

Irinia

Post by Irinia » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 pm

I learned my lesson. Never shall I wander into Tolkki's bedroom without consent!
Maybe Jens would like to come with me? Just to be safe! If Stratowarius wants to come make sure you bring a tuna sandwich to evade him from eating us!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 pm

:) I don't think it is an especially good idea to involve JJ in our adventures. He can think that we are a bit eccentric and I am sure that he has better things to do than crawling under mr Tolkkis bed together with two heavybreathing forummembers.
I wonder a bit over the tuna-sandwich. Have you changed your diet or do you think we can bribe Mr Tolkki with some tuna. I don't think he is that easybribed and I hate the smell so maybe we can skip that. Let us hold on to the Nomnomnom.
I let you decide what night we are going there and I can tell you I am very expectant. I am so curious to see what he has thrown on the walls but maybe most over how he will react when two heavybreathers are going into real action. It will be enormeously fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm

:viking:
See that smiley above? We can get a viking helmet with long horns and annoy the crap out of Mr. Tolkki while we are under his bed. He will feel something pointy in his bed and sure enough will not be able to sleep.
Oh, and while we're at it, we can decipher the code in his closet. I ventured into the unknown, but I was incapable of breaking the seal. I think we need a cheeseburger and a magic word that could open the secret gate in his closet. Who knows where we might end up in... :shock:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm

:shock: Oh! He has a secret closet? Now you really got me hooked. I love secret closets. But maybe we will be very disappointed. Maybe he has looked in the guys in RR there and only take them out when a journalist comes along. We have first to listen if there is some singing in there.

The helmets are a good idea. Are they invisible too when on our heads??? :wink:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:53 am

yes :)
invisible laughter, invisible flesh, invisible heavy breathing... you get the point :P
Hmmm... So that's why we haven't heard from the RR guys. They are hidden! Maybe Mr. Tolkki is simulating "Saw" and the guys are being tortured...
"WANNA PLAY A GAME?"

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:37 am

:lol: :lol: Play with you?? If I will play with you? Yes, yes I love to play with you.

I can tell you one thing though. If someone had told me a year ago, that I would sneak away with you to stay under mr Tolkkis bed. Invisible, dressed in an invisible helmet. Eating nomnomnom. Opening locked closets and finding the long lost RR-musicians (maybe tortured). I WOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED THAT SOMEONE.

So of course I will play with you. You have opened an invisible door for me, a door to the 92% man. This is extraordinary. Come on let us start...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Great!
Let's play who makes it out of Mr. Tolkki's room alive. This is the experience of your life! Of course, you will have the advantage of being invisible, but BEWARE! He will still be able to sniff you and NOM you. OOOHHH!!! And make sure you bring donuts filled with mustard and ketchup, I am sure this prank will be outrageous!
Maybe Avatar Thief will provide us with some? :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 pm

:shock: :shock: Now you tell me! You seem to be one of those playmates my mother warned me about. You lure me out in dangerous situations. I know that mr Tolkki could be risky but you promised that we and even our helmets should be invisible. I will not risk my life for those RR-guys. They have put themself in that closet and I am not obliged to save them. Why on earth did they go in there in the first place?? I am OUT!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 pm

:cry:
They went there because... because... BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHICH SHIRT SIZE DOES MR. TOLKKI WEAR SO THEY COULD GIVE HIM A PRESENT!
But fate brought them some nameless horrors when Tolkki discovered them in the closet!
:shock:
They did something in good manner, so we must save them! Call the A-team because we will need some help! :P

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 pm

:( Who has told you those heartbreaking stories? Mr Tolkki? Haven't I told you long ago not to listen to those fairy-tales. Puhpuh. Shirtsize? So stupid! Did he really believe you would buy that. And you? Taking me with you to that wolfpack. Think if we hadn't survived. What headlines. Only imagen.

Tried to save metal-band. Everyone perished...I AM OUT.

lcecab21

Post by lcecab21 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:58 am

i tried to find ut what shirt size timo tolkki wheres and he told me its xxxxxxxxxxxxl so i went to the store to buy him a big tshirt which had a funny joke about beer on it and i had to fill out out a form to order it and the form had a max size of 8 characters so when i entered his size it came out to xxxxxxxx and they thought i was trying to buy an erotic shirt and they saw that the shirt iwas buying had beer on it so instead the shirt that i got was just a size medium and it had one of those penises in AAAAAAAAAA avatar and i gave it to timo tolkki but because the shirt was just size medium he wore it over one of his sagging man boobs i guess its kind of like an erotic bra

what is a bra?
why do people wear bras?
whats the point of a boob?
if i call you a boob is it offensive?
some people like boobs so why?
what does why mean?
what is a question?
why is a question what it is?

Post by Avatar Thief » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Oh yes, I can give you some donuts filled with mustard and ketchup, after you save me from Mr. Tolkki's closet!
It's a TRAP!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Image
:shock: Why are you crying Neverending? I heard you tonight and I understand that your nomnomnom is finished in the jar. I will make new ones today so don't cry anymore. PLEASE!! It's going on my nerves. :cry:

AAAAAAAAAA 2.0

Post by AAAAAAAAAA 2.0 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 am

Crying is his way of saying "I went to Tolkki's room"!
Now go under your bed and find some Huggies! :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:23 pm

:) Sorry, I don't know what "Huggies" are. Do you mean hugger-mugger? Because that is what we have here with my invisible nightguest, so that I can find. I have asked Neverending where he was before his outburst, but he will not tell me and maybe you are right. He was with Tolkki! In that case I think he is cured from his world-saving ideas now and he will not go there again. The future will show how the RR-guys cope with their situation in the closet. It can't be Neverendings responsibility though...And even less mine... :P

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Huggies are a brand of diapers here in the US (and other nations)... WTF? :lol:
And relax! My invisible defecation will make my place seem clear (except for the invisible smell)
:shock:
I am sure the A-Family will just vanish away. Just like the Soviet Union, it will collapse on its own. :wink:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 am

:twisted: Dear Abyss, maybe you have heard what the Soviet Union arranged while they were at it. Heads rocked and rolled and noone could feel safe. So don't be to selfindulgent. You can be stowned away...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Well... It seems no one loves me here... :cry: :cry: GREAT job guys, now you took away my last fucking reason to live for... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*gets a knife*
---...---

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:14 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Image
:cry: This is sorrow. :cry: :cry: Your tears are fake and only an attempt to get our compassion. Which, sorry to say is a big failure.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Hubble86 wrote::cry: This is sorrow. :cry: :cry: Your tears are fake and only an attempt to get our compassion. Which, sorry to say is a big failure.
You've mistaken this for a political figure asking for forgiveness--

And in any case, Stratowarius will always compensate me with waffles as long as I... uh... what I normally do...? :?

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:20 pm

:roll: What are you talking about???How can the crying baby have some political meaning? And the old president??Riddles to me! I can see that you sleep under Stratowarius bed but what has that to do with the crying baby. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Edit Have you seen the exploding star? Betelgeuse! That one is a real star and something to look at!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 pm

nope!
Have you seen the exploding whale? :lol:

And no, I was not referring to Tolkki :x

:roll:

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:29 pm

:lol: You compare the red Betelgeuse that just gone supernova in our astronomical consciousness with a whale?She can be seen from Earth-400 lightyears from us- and her exploding light is on it's way to us. IF it comes upon us this minute it would shine like a million full moons and we all could say goodbye to the life we live now. Problem is nobody knows how long this strong light has been on it's way and when it will be here. Tonight,hundres of years, 400 lightyears. Anything is as probable as anything else.

:roll: :roll:

Edit: I know. I am a booore. Can't help it. I am a nerd too. :cry:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote: Have you seen the exploding whale? :lol:
Oh, you mean like Timo Tolkki!!!
:lol: :lol: :D :D :D :rotflmao1: :rotflmao1:
NeverendingAbyss wrote: And no, I was not referring to Tolkki :x
:roll:
DAMNIT!