Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

AAAAAAAAA
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:56 am

:) That is so great. You can be a dot whenever you want. So from now on you are a dot. And me too. How do you feel now?

I am no longer a duck, I am a dot...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 pm

:) Crumb and I are going on, in our unyielding fight, against Aliens and Pekka Nurmi.

New fax from Crumb.

Hi Stratow!

Today I managed to register a chat between Pekka in the White House and the unknown Same in Murmansk. Pekka Fucking Nurmi= PFN, and his alienfriend, Unnamed Same in Murmansk=USiM.

PFN. Halloo there in Russhell. Do you have some radiation today?
USiM. Da,da. We have two very leaking, yellow submarins here, but I have fixed the gammarays-outcome, so the Tellusidiots believe they are safe. I am at no risk as you know.
PFN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rvd: Jajaja. :lol: We have our own tin-intestines and radiation doesn't become us at all. :lol: :rvd: :banana2: :banana1: Here in US they are a lot upset over Al Gores bulbs and soon, soon, there will be pure panic. :lol: :lol:
USiM. Already? :D How come?
PFN. When you crush those bulbs you relieve mercury and when exposed you get deadly chemical phneumonia and-or chronic nerveinflammation. And as if that wasn't enough. :lol: :lol: We have added a drug of sarin and cyanid that is more addictive than coke and heroin together. People all over the world now break bulbs like the idiots they are-and they die. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Soon, soon, we have full control. They have to obey me, the "Stinking Finnish Goatfarmer", as they call me.

What a perspectiv. :shock: But for some it seems so incredibly improbable that it must be more easy to call Cromb and me lunatics and potsmokers. At least till you happen to smash one of your new crappy bulbs. But that will be to late in the day...And Pekka Fucking Nurmi will laugh his arse off.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Fax from Crumb!

Hi Stratow!

This can be my last fax from Pekkas computer since he talks about beaming up. Here is his chatt.

PFN. Hallooo there HellMurmansk! How are the submarins now?

USiM. Still leaking as big sieves. Hahaha! But I have problem with the bulbs. Russians are stupid, stubborn, devilish, idiots. They hate new-fashioned things, especially from US and they say the bulbs are pure shit and don't breake them. :pissed3:

PFN. Same here and they have started bulbfightinggroups. A guy named Midi-something seems to be one of the leaders and some idiotic Forum for an idiotic band claims that I am an Alien. :x It is a potsmoking lunatic that started some campaign against me personally. She must be jealous on my sexlife because she talkes about my lacking in efficacy, if you know what I mean. (nudge, nudge) It is so embarrassing and it came to Obamas ears, so he is a bit suspicious now, and also displeased with my lovelife. He gives me irritative sneers and plump jokes.
The worst is that I can't trust my loverboy in Seattle any longer. He has been very unbalanced lately and writes a lot of poems about thick and hairy ladies, which must be a sign of disturbance.
I think I will beam up to our ship Star-Capella. They want to know how it goes here, before they send in the big cavalry.

USiM. Da da! The damn FN blew the AlGorething totally and the devilish hackers, that published all the stupid mails, have harmed us enormously. The bulbs seem to be a disappointment too. People have finished to breake them, since the Midi-group is so troublesome. Can you and I beam up together on Wednesday?

PFN. Sure, sure. We can meet just over the ozonelayer. By for now, dear.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:02 am

:) I would like to be beamd up to the ship. Where can I contact that mister or has he already gone away? I am always too late. :roll:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 pm

:) Pekka is already back and I got a fax from Crumb today.

Hi Stratow!

Pekka is back in the White H. and he went directly into papa Crumb-Hack's little trap. Here is his latest chat with USiM.

PFN. Hi there in your shithellhole,
How did the beaming parole,
And are the subs still leaking Radiakaerol, Sorry.

USiM. :lol: The subs leak lovely. :D The beaming on the other hand, was a bit turbulent, when I passed the ozonlayer. It seems to have grown a bit thicker over Murmansk. Maybe has the radiation just that effect and it would be a disappointment for us.

PFN. Sorry to say I had the same thickening here and I really hope it is a temporary backlash. The commander on Star-Capella was, as a matter of fact, very displeased with us and he didn't exactly hide it. I got my fishes warm, so to say, and was ordered to be more restrictive in my contacts with Earthlings. I have to stop infect them with STDs-my only pleasure in those cases- since I have to fake all the time, with my micro-medio you know...

USiM. Jajaja! I have often wondered why you always must be entangled with those below you. We have an important purpose to handle here and can not fool around like you have done. It's enough with all those rhymes you always have to do.

PFN. It was at least one thing, that com. Strutt was happy with, and it was, sorry to say, undeserved. It was the Earths changed position after the earthquake and that was not my merit, but I didn't dare to tell him. He asked me to turn the earthaxle even more and how the hell can we do that? Maybe we can use the Sunspots again. Who knows? I have to try something.

USiM. I am so sure you will find a way. I trust in you Nurmi.

PFN. Thank you, brother. I will do my best. It is so rewarding talking to you. Now I have to deal with my Obamaproblem and I think he will be grateful, when I tell him that my promiscuous life is behind me now. Even if he never get to know the reason. Hahaha.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 pm

I don't understand why PFN is so insistent on the FAX machine. Whatever happened to email? :roll: Text message? :roll: Phone call? :roll: Facebook message? :roll: Strato PM? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:42 pm

The hackerguy is anonym and calls himself Crumb Bond and Nasa is after him with all the spacecapacity they have. He told me an hour ago that he now must go undercover and communicate over an old Faxmachin.
This is from Jan 4, 9, 06am

Thank you for your interest for Crumb. He is a hacker they are hunting high and low and he is still very sought after. Even Google are after him-and me- so we have to be very careful. Bad? Yes! Very bad... :cry:

Stratowarius 2.0

Post by Stratowarius 2.0 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 am

Hi guys, I just got a fax from CRUMB BOND. They are right now at an all you can eat Sushi buffet.

USiM: JAJA! How are things?

Pekka: I am fine. BUT BUT BUT!!! they are out of sashimi.

USiM: Then why not have some nigiri?

Pekka: Nigiri is not as good as sashimi. jaja.

USiM: And triangles?

Pekka: What is this?

USiM: It is a shape

Pekka: Can I eat this?

USiM: No

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What? Huh! :shock: What? Huh! :shock: Pekka shows once again what an alien fool he is.

HE DOESN'T LIKE NIGIRI! Everyone knows that the only Sushithing Aliens are not allergic against is just NIGIRI. Haha, :shock: :shock: what an idiot. :D

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 pm

:) Fax from Crumb.

Hi Stratow!

Just hacked this. Haha! They are worried now!

PFN: Hi there in Radiac-Hell. I need to talk to you about our situation. We must do something before the Earthlings destroy all our work.

USiM: Dada! I know! But I am doing my bit, so don't accuse me. I leak to 100 %.

PFN: Jaja. The problems are here. Have you heard the expression "The Fan hit the Shit"? The eartlings say that, when something gets really bad.

USiM: Dada! I have heard, but I never understood how a fan can hit shit. How is it possible?

PFN: I actually don't know. The earthlings say many strange things, but I can understand what happens if a fan blows shit and that is just what has occured here. Obama is so upset over the climateyappers. They are some misereres and we should never have trusted them. They have sent foolish mails to each other and haven't comprahended that there are hackers, that have nothing better to do, than act as shitdistributers.

USiM: Dada. I heard that the agitator, with the bulbs on his agenda, Midi-something has got Obama to arrange some investigation of our group of scientists.

PFN: Jaja, I am really scared that someone will detect, that they are our folks with tin-guts, that rattle like empty barrels and give echo, when we are nervous.

USiM: Dada. You have to do something about the Midi-group and that metalbands Forum (It's us that are the real metal-tinmetal, by the way) Can't you just close it with some Sunspot?

PFN: Jaja. That's a splendid idea. I have a connection, Timo Tolkki. He can close that damn Forum.

USiM: Huh! Tolkki? :roll: He is indeed a big spot, but I think you are out cycling now. He is banned, so you have to find someone else.

PFN: Jaja. I have an Icecar and an A10. Both are faithful Seattlecitizens.

USiM: Dada. Do that then. Did you by the way got ill from all the sushi you ate?

PFN: Jaja and I can't understand why. I think I am sort of allergic...

USiM: :roll: So don't eat it then. Try a circle.

PFN: Is a circle tasty?

USiM: No. It is bad, very very bad. By,by!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 pm

:lol: Youu makee myy dayy! 8)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:08 pm

:lol: And you make my nights.

Like the breating from the ocean,

Like a tick-tack from a clock,

Are the sounds from under my bed,

Night and night, I hear them there,

Whether near or far,

It's no matter where they are,

Night and Night,

In the silence of my lonely room,

I hear some breath,

Like a drip drop of the rain,

Like the tick tack of a clock,

Night and night.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:51 pm

:) New fax from Crumble!

PFN: Hi there in Hell-Mur-Mansk. :lol:

USiM: Hi yourself, in Obama-Schlaraffenland. You seem to be very happy today. How come? No more sushi?

PFN: No, I am allergic. Haven't I told you? :x

USiM: Dada! Are there maybe more happieness-reasons?

PFN: Dada. No i mean jaja. We have at last put muzzle on that shitmetalforum and their glory has expired.

UNiM: How on shitty earth could you manage that?

PFN: Easy, brother Unknown Same! I engaged a couple of forumers and they talked only about human restproducts and the "rest" (haha) of the forum got so tired of their biased shitbabble and ridicules of my enemies that they stopped posting there. Simple, dr Watson, as the idiots say. :lol: :lol:

USiM: Do you really mean that there is no more attacks on you now?

PFN: Jaja. That Midi-something has given up. There will be no more demonstrations against the new bulbs. Everything will decline as we planned and all our pitfalls can stay. Our dear Hugo C can take over from now on. He has started with the banning of inconvenient homepages and has promised to take the already silenced Strato first. No more "Come to Venezuela" there. Haha. :lol: :lol: Soon,soon totally kaput. :lol: :lol: And Warius the stock in my wheel will be dismissed. :lol: :lol: Long live Hugo C. and the big alien-congregation in Venezuela.

USiM: Salut to that, brother Nurmi, or am I now allowed to call you by your real name? Brava 8?

PFN: Jaja.Dada. I hope comander Strutt soon will send me home and that I don't have to struggle more at this periphere refuse-heap with all it's Eartling-dregs. Then I will laugh all the way to our planet Exessa...

USiM: Dada.Jaja. I will follow you soon...

The unison hollow laugh echoes from the satellite out in the empty and black Universe..........

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 am

:( No fax from Crumb! What have happened? :( I miss him sooo! And where is the Scoundrel? Out there and making Bad Things? Bad, very, very very Bad...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Fax from Crumb!

Hi Stratow!

Today I have a funny song for you. PFN sang it on the phone for his idol Hugo C and Hugo joined him in spanish. It sounded incredible, but I can only give you the lyrics here. PFN started...

PFN: Gloory to you and your brave people, Huugoo,
You shook all your problems away, Hugooo,
You respected the law,
Virtue and honour you saw, Huugooo.

HC: Que el y (H)ugo canzo,
La ley respetando,
La virtud y honor.

PFN: Down with all the chains,
sing with our Hugo with brains,
And our poor little Boy, as in vains,
has asked for his Stratorefrains,
To come to the land where they speak spains.

HC: A bajo cadenas, a bajo cadenas,
Gritaba el senor Hugoooo radenas.

PFN: The land was shivering in fear,
But now our leader we will cheer,
Let us sing together, we that are here.

HC: A este santo nombre,
Gritemos con brio,
Muera la opresion.

PFN: Our strength lies in our leader Hugoo C,
Lies in our leader, follow Hugoo C,
From Caracas to Cumanae, follow Hugoo C.

Both: El suppremo autor,
Un sublime aliento Hugoo C,
Al pueblo infundio Hugoo C,
Gloria al brava pueblo.

PFN: Viva our new leader from Exessa to Earth. Viva Hugo Dearth... Sorry :oops:

HC: What? Viiiva me!!!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:07 pm

:) Fax from Crumb. :)

Hi Stratow!
I think Nurmi has put some of his Tin-Folk on your Forum. :lol: :lol:

PFN: Hi there, in Shit-Putti-Hole.

USiM: Hi yourself, in Big-Dept-Land. How are you?

PFN: Pretty good. I have a very good relation with our Hugo C. and we are planning to make a record together, with only sociocommysongs. We will call it "Hug-Huge-Hugo". It is a Chinese company that produce us and they got oil from Hugo in exchange.

USiM: Dada, that sounds great. I heard you both on YouTube and you really have metalvoices, almost as Dio. :roll: Do you sing from your tin-stomachs?

PFN: Jaja! The tin helps I think, and it never kink. :oops: We have made some posts on that Strato-Forum too. We will make a break and steal some of their steak. :oops: We have put in two of ours, someone who dreams about T( olkki) and another that is a gurroupi or something like that.

USiM: Dada! I have seen that. :lol: But they are rather pathetic arn't they? :lol: And the Forumites defend their right to fight, what they write and that not is blight. :roll: Your rhymecompulsion is apparently contagues. Huu! :roll:

PFN: :) Jaja. There you can see. You have got a new hobby. It is good. Very, very good! You are a really faithful servant to honour Exessa, our dear planet. Can I call you by your real name now.

USiM: :) I thought you never would ask. :) My real Exessaname is Harvester 4...

Silence in the air...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 am

:lol: Fax from Crumb.

Hi Stratow! One of my friends in France has hacked for the last time, for a while, so I have to be careful. But here you have Nurmi again.

PFN: Hi there in shithole Murmansk! You can never guess where Hugo and I are now.

USiM: No, tell me what shithole you visit!

PFN: We are in China in shithole Beijing and here are a hell of a lot of chinamen. We are recording "Hug Huge Hugo", but we have only made one song yet. It's called "Shoulder to the plough" and it goes like this:
"At the hand of fools and lesser men,
False idols and kings,
Who came to rule, grown down into the dust,
For a taste of their good life,
Left their screems, left their souls behind,
Work him dead, let him rot..."

What do you think?

USiM: :roll: :roll: But, But, I don't know. Is this a rocksong? Shouldn't you be a rocksinger?

PFN: Hugo says it is some sort of metal, Tinmetal maybe?

USiM: But, but. How does it sound then? Is it mighty?

PFN: Njaa. More good nighty and Father almighty than mighty, to tell the truth. :roll: They use queer instrument too and it sounds more like in a pigbutchery. They are called pipa, gugin and yanggin. And no drums...

USiM: But but. No drums?? :roll:

PFN: Nope! This will go straightaway to hell. It's bad, really very bad. But the Chinamen seem happy. But guess if huge Hugo is angry. He jumps up and down a lot and I have never heard so many dirty Spanish words in my whole life. But the Chinamen don't understand so they smile and say thing tjong.

USiM: But, but. Do you think this will be a kioskoverturner?

PFN: God Heavens NO. This is a CATASTROPHE, and it has cost Hugo half an oilwell. But Obama must be happy and laugh his arse off. What comander Strutt will say is something we have to worry about. Those oilmoney was in our budget for sabotage and not for this horrible "Hug Huge Hugo"

USiM: But,but what will happen now?

PFN. Actually I haven't the slightest clue,
Hugo with anger is red and blue,
And I wish I, to all of this, could say goodbue. :oops:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 am

:( Fax from Crumb.

Hi Stratow!
Today I have an alarming hack in code and I don't know what to do. I leave it to you! :shock:

PFN: Jk vjgtg kp ujkvjqng Oxtocpum!

USiM: Jk aqxtugnh kp axqt ujkvjqng!

PFN: K qpna uca vjku Qpeg! :shock: Htkfca Dqo! Dqo! K oqyg vjg gctvczng uq jqnf qp!! :shock: :shock:

USiM: Jgnr! Jgnr! yjcv vq jqnf qp?? :shock:

PFN: K fqpv mpqy! Kv ku dcf, ygty, ygty dcf.

:shock: :shock: The code is a childs! :roll: Typical for that idiot. But the message (vjg oguucig) sounds alarming. If it is real I don't know what to do either. Nurmi is incalculable and it can also be a stupid goatfarmer-Easterjoke...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 am

:) Jajaja. I got a mail from Mr Google where he told me not to spread PFNs codemessages on the net. Google, that immediately steal everything on this thread, get difficulties with the translation and spelling, so from now on I have to take care of his masterpieces. :roll: :roll: :roll: If there will be a now on after tomorrow... :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Jajaja! Nurmi fooled me again! No scary "Bom, Bom" and no turning of the earthaxle. It was a fucking goatfarmers April-joke after all.

Fax from Crumb:

PFN: Hi there in Leak-Murmansk. I heard that you leak more than ever.

USiM: Dada! I leak, from the highest peak, like a clattering beak.

PFN: What??You rhyme?

USiM: Dada! I love the rhyme to seek and I am not a freak.

PFN: Jaja! Don't overdo it. The Murmanskgroup seems to be like a radiaksoup, but have you got roup? :roll:

USiM: I will talk about something else. Your coded mail scared the shit out of me and to tell you the truth I wet my pants. You have never sent me a code before and I thought it was IT. I hadn't power enough to beam me out, so it was the worst day in my life. Can you explain what happened?

PFN: I couldn't tell you then, but this was my best April-fool ever and guess if I laughed the whole week. The fools went for it and I am sure the idiots really got scared. But you? How could you be so obtuse? You ought to understand that it is not so easy to rub the earthaxle.

USiM: One never know with you Nurmi. What are you up to now by the way?

PFN: I am still in that shit-Beijing with Hugo and we have done one song more. Hugo made both music and lyric, and it is about Lenin, Marx and Hugo in a Summercamp in Siberia.

It goes like this:

God save our gracious presidente, our Pie,
Big, big Hugo, our cause to live and die,
Hugo, Hugo, in Zuela,
For you we burn to duela,
With the whole Capitaluela,
And the whole world Socialuela,
Hugo, Hugo, We love you and quela (Spanish wisdom over my head) :roll: :roll:

USiM: Oh! Is it a new Era. A Renaissance for the Revolution?

PFN: Yes and it is as horrible as the one about the plough. But Hugo is happy. His dream is to be known as the biggest part of the world-communist-doctrine.

USiM: But, but. Is he?

PFN. No, he is not!. He is the worst misereremicrohircine I ever have seen. A monsterabortianhirocine. That is my opinion, but don't tell anyone before "Hug Huge Hugo is finished...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 am

I am very interested in analyzing your stories, Stratowarius. If not for your creative ingenuity, perhaps to conduct a thorough analysis of your mental health. Unfortunately I am a busy guy and have fallen very very behind. I cannot keep up with all this new information and its hopeless for me to read your recent posts because I have no idea what the hell is going on. However, I wish Crouton Bond the best of luck. He'll need it; he's bound to end up in a salad someday soon... :roll: :roll:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:25 am

I never got what this is all about... :(
---...---

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, sorry! I will take five, so you can catch up. The thing is that we are invaded by aliens and they are managed by commander Strutt. PFN, USiM and Hugo C are his devoted followers and they are working on the destruction of us. We help them as best as we can, because we just like you, AGAG, don't understand, or like you, A10, blame my mental health. It's easier to put on blinkers, than to deal with the real problem. It's NOT the messenger you should shoot... :roll: :roll:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 am

Hugo Chavez?! :shock: ... fuck, we're doomed :cry:
---...---

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:08 pm

:) Haloooo guys! I hope you now can estimate the continuation of PFN's remarkable experiences in China (Crumb is, by the way, rather irritated over the prospect of becoming a saladingredient).

Fax from Crumb:

PFN: Hi there in Gulag-Hell. How are you!

USiM: Fine! Fine! And you in Yellow-Danger-Land? More songs?

PFN: Ni Hao! Ching Chong! We have made one more. It is about Venezuela-power. Hugo thinks Zuela will conquer the whole world and that he will be the leader of it all. He wrote the song and it goes like this.

Arise children of Zuela,

The days of glory came at last,

Against the ugly capitaluela,

And it went with a hefty blast,

Bloody standards are made for Hugoela,

And we listen to the sounds from our fearsome band,

You know we call them la Quela,

And they imitate the horrid cries from Enemyland.

Chorus.

March, march. Let us impure the enemiebloods,

The Capitalismus may tremble under their hoods,

And take the blows from Zuela gods,

Under our flag is our victory,

March, march for future history.

PFN: What do you think?

USiM: I must admit that I am impressed. He is a real poet our Hugo. But, but, is he really in his right mind?

PFN: Nonono. Far from! He is over the hills by miles. But comander Strutt likes him and what can I do. And if I am going to be a rockstar I have to grit my teeth as quiet as I can. The problem is that Hugo sings worse than a baboon and my Dio-voice will not be so prominent as it should. Hugo is a singerasshole and always push me away from the mic.

USiM: He seems to be a rather common singer than?

PFN: Jaja, in that capacity, yes. But he quacks more than he sings.

USiM: Da Da! I have heard him! :lol: :lol: You need a very good soundtechnicist.

PFN: Jaja! Dada! A kingdom for such a horse...

Stratowarius 2.0

Post by Stratowarius 2.0 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 pm

New FAX from Crumb Bond!

NASA: Hi Pekka, how are you?

PFN: Jaja. Triangles never tasted so good.

NASA: We are bored up here. Please, entertain, somehow! Recite a poem.

PFN:
How doth the little crocodile,
Improve his shining tail?
And pour the waters of the nile,
On every golden scale?

How gleefully he seems to grin,
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishies in
With gently smiling jaws...

NASA: Now we know...you are not the real Pekka Nurmi. We have undeniable proof. You could not have come up with anything that good.

PFN: But but BUT!!!

NASA: No buts. You are not who we think you are. We have a reason to suspect that you, Pekka [no-blames-no-flames] Nurmi, are a member of the LIVING POETS SOCIETY!!!!!

To be continued...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:44 pm

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Thank you for the attention! 8)

The beautiful BIG crocodile,

Smears fichliveroil on his tail,

He brushs 60 teeth in his smile.

And all Crocogirls in a horrid wail,

Fall plump for his glittering style.

He has the brilliant skin of an Armadillo

And it shines as he was some Karmarillo

He is rather Dialup Modemlike,

But is actually more as a Pike,

When he eats crocogirls in his Nile-Hike.

Jajaja. Those animals are not for play...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Fax from Crumb!

Hi Stratow!
Here comes a new problem for Nurmi. Haha! Serves him right!

PFN: Hi there in dirty-hell-land.

USiM: Hi yourself in Ching-Chong-Country. Is the record in progress?

PFN: Yes, but that is not my problem now and since you are the only one I can talk with about my lovelife I will tell you. Hugo is unfortunately in love with me. :shock:

USiM: :shock: :shock: What, what, what? That ugly son of a Zuelabitch. How have you put yourself in such a predicament. :shock: :shock:

PFN: I have no idea, why everyone find me so attractive. It must be something chemical. I haven't done a thing. He now wants, "Hug huge Hugo", to be more loveoriented and change name to "Kiss and hug a true Socialist". Have you ever heard anything so stupid?

USiM: :lol: :lol: Can't remember I have. Has he made new songs too? :lol: :lol:

PFN: Yes and I am so ashamed. He has called one "To my only love on Exessa and Earth". Will you really hear how it goes?

USiM: Dada. More than anything. :lol: :lol:

PFN: Can you see him before you then, when he sings? He eats me with his tearful eyes and his swollen lips look even more puffed up, when he pretends to kiss me. HUUUU. It would be horrible even for an eartling. And for me? I shrink more than what can be healthy for my tinmicro. It goes like this...

Oh. Ah my Pekka, my Pekka,
I can't smile when you are not near,
And I will cry without you my dear,
I can't sing'
And do a single thing,
If you don't love to me bring.

I am so sorry, when you are sad,
And I only feel happy, when you are glad,
If you only could know,
What I am going through,
When I look at you.

You will have my song,
My heart says ding, ding, dong,
You are my largest dream,
Like a real socialist you seem,
You are the only babe I will necka,
My pretty, sexy, fucking Pekka.

USiM: Hohohaha. That was outstanding. Hahaha, you must be proud over such a homage. But can it be a song on a sociacommyrecord? :lol: :lol:

PFN: Haven't I told you he is over the hills...But it is his oil and what can I do? I have to keep quiet, but I am now afraid that this is not the way to be a rockstar.

USiM: I am inclined to agree with you there, my dear Pekka...Hahahaha.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:57 am

:)Fax from Crumb.

Hi Stratow!
This time I have scary news and it is USiM that mails.

USiM: Hi there in Fucking China-town! I have the greatest news today!

PFN: What has happened? They have censure here, so we are poisened with commynews all the time.

USiM: This is the most fantastic success for our friends on Iceland. They have put some chemicals in a volcano and she was allergic to it. So boomkaboom she exploded and out came the most devastating cloud of acid ashe. It is now all over Europe and they can't fly at all. :lol: :lol: Can you imagen? The airborn idiots can't fly! :lol: :lol: They run around like ants, when one poke in their stack. Haha hoho! It's so hilarious. I have cramp in my stomach from all the laughter.

PFN: That is just what we hoped for and planned . :lol: :lol: It is so wonderful...

USiM: And there is more. Haha! They are now teasing the big and mighty Ketla and she has started to rumble in her bigbig stomach. And when she pukes God Father almighty, we better beam out. This is one of the catastrophes we worked for. I'm so happy so it rumbles in my tinthing too. Rumble, rumble, but but it is a glorious rumble I can tell you that.

PFN: Oh, now I can understand why Huge Hugo left China and brought some tankers to Iceland. He will pour oil on the waves, so to say. He is maybe not so stupid as he looks and the eartlings don't understand a thing.

USIM: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nonono, they have less fantasy than the amount of yarn they need for knitting a sock to an onelegged canary. But we, we are the smart ones and I think it's time for us to look at the " festivities" from our ship.

PFN: Jajaja! See you there Harvester, but this means also that I will never be a rocklegend... :cry:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:06 pm

:) If you hate Pekka-stories, stop the reading here, this is namely a new fax from Crumb.

PFN: Hi there on fucking Kola-Peninsula. I understand that you are still there.

USiM: Dada! That stupid Com Strutt ordered me to stay at my post.

PFN: Same here. I have to finish the record and huge Hugo is back.

USiM: I was so happy over the ashes, but it was a bit premature. The Earthlings are flying again and our friends didn't manage to to provoke the big Katla. She is still sleeping under her giantglacierblanket, the fucking volcanobitch.

PFN: Jaja, I am furious as well and it is even worse for me. I have to make a fucking record with a fucking lunatic.

USiM: More lovepoems? Haha!

PFN: Jaja I will not keep you from the great pleasure of hearing it, so here it is from the victims own embarrassed "muzzle". This is really very, very bad!

To my beloved Pecca.

In this cruel world, so full of pain,
I need you Pekka, to help me through the rain,
To love me, when I'm not so glad,
And give me comfort, when I hurt my head,

In this rusty world, I need you as my beautysight,
You are a Socioela, and we the Capital can fight,
I'm sure you dry up all my salty tears,
And console me in my returning fears,

A Socioela who can love my tin-inside,
For whom I never anything will hide,
Our love will always make us strong,
Even if the song we sing is wrong.

USiM: Uhuhuhu! I can't stand the waiting for your record! I think it will be a great success, just for the love-poems, together with you and huge Hugo in a sexy position on the cover. Gosh what a flash to the human minds.

PFN: Do you really think so? You make me so glad. Maybe I can be a rockstar after all. The Goatfarmers revenge and an opportunity for me to get back at those Hircines and Misereres who sneered at me for my smell, tinmicro and missed libido. Revenge is the best of spices and I will take the greatest pleasure in that. Haha. He who laughs the last, laughs with the most petty illwill and malice. Hahahahahaha!!! I'm soon a big and laughing rockstar...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: