FBI Director Mueller Sends Angry Letter To M. MacAskill

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
miditek
FBI Director Mueller Sends Angry Letter To M. MacAskill

Post by miditek » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 am

Full Letter: FBI Sends Scathing Note to Scots Over Pan Am 103 Bomber's Release
'Outraged' FBI Director: Release 'Gives Comfort to Terrorists Around The World'

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=8390106

FBI Director Robert Mueller sent an angry letter to Scottish Justice Minister MacAskill over his release of Pan-Am Flight 103 Bombing Mastermind Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, who has terminal prostate cancer, on "humanitarian" grounds.

Personally, I can't imagine Scotland Yard, MI5, or the Home Office allowing this fucking Koranimal to ever be released. Had he been captured by the Americans, it's very likely that al-Megrahi would have been justifiably executed for his complicity in the crime that killed 270 people, including 180 American citizens.

Real humanitarian there, Gahdafi's son gives him a tickertape parade with over a thousand well wishers upon his return to Libya. They're quite fortunate that President HuSSein is presiding over the letters of congratulation and salutation to Ghadafi, because President Miditek would give Tripoli a simple choice:

Col. Ghadafi:

a) Send him back to us for an extrajudicial summary execution

-or-

b) Face 270 hours of hellfire and brimstore reigning down on Tripoli. We won't miss this time around.

The choice is yours. Hand him over, or we will wipe Tripoli from the face of the earth.

As for Justice Minister MacAskill, I would instruct the Justice Department to issue an international arrest warrant for him for providing aid and comfort to an enemy of the United States. A largely symbolic gesture, but he would be subject to immediate arrest and prosecution if he ever set foot on U.S. soil, including U.S. embassies as well as military bases.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

icecab21

Re: FBI Director Mueller Sends Angry Letter To M. MacAskill

Post by icecab21 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 am

It would sure be interesting if you were president.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:14 am

icecab21 wrote:It would sure be interesting if you were president.
Certainly. There wouldn't be any multicellular life in the northern hemisphere and people would actually want to live in Australia, because nuclear annihilation is the solution to any and all problems.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:58 am

I find the release of this terrorist and the reception he got in Lybia much more scary. "People" like this should rot in prison or even better - should be executed.
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am

Shurik wrote:
I find the release of this terrorist and the reception he got in Lybia much more scary. "People" like this should rot in prison or even better - should be executed.
Well, better than being executed, he's dying a slow death from cancer, which is worse than any form of execution I can think of.

But yes, on the whole it was rather a poor decision I think. Very annoying for us here too because noone can actually blame Gordon Brown for it, as Scotland has its own seperate government and legal system. But whatever he was just a fall guy, a small cog in the larger machine and I think Libya played their cards very well, focusing the attention on him as opposed to themselves.

Really, who was behind the bombing? I mean, this guy 'pulled the trigger' so to speak but anyone who thinks the whole plot was solely the action of this one man is deluded. He was just carrying out orders. There was far more to it. But of course, everyone's forgotten that.

miditek, please decide if Obama is a Nazi or a communist, you're confusing me.

Fuuso

Post by Fuuso » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:07 am

For a moment I thought it said FBI director Mulder :lol:

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 am

@icecab- I can assure it would be interesting, some might even go as far to say, entertaining.

@NV- now you behave, no one said anything about nuking Tripoli. That would not be very sportsman like. :D

What I would do is finish the job that Ronnie Raygun should have done a long time ago, and would do it with conventional weapons, and only if the good Colonel refused to play ball.

And I suspect that he probably would- why harbor a single terrorist if it means the destruction of your capital city and the end of your regime? It would be taking his prosperity, if you will, since if it is the end of his gang, then there is nothing to leave his son, nothing top take over if the power base has been smashed.

No, there would be no nukes, but he would be getting a non-stop barrage of 16" shells, courtesy of the USS New Jersey, in addition to cruise missiles, AC-130 SPECTRE gunship fire missions, along with B-52 airstrikes.

And it's really unlikely that it would even come to that.

Moreover, fuck Ghadafi- he's supposed to be coming to the US to address the UN, and some fucking retarded Dhimmi bureaucrat in our government has decided to "acommodate" a request of the Colonel's; that he be permitted to set up a little tent city somewhere in New Jersey during his stay, and I'll be damned if that's not still enough- his little camp is only several blocks away from an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood! So this is some sort of coincidence? I think not.

Perhaps one of the locals can text his GPS coordinates to either the Minutemen or the Mossad, either way, I don't give a shit. Someone needs to blast that fucking primate back to Tripoli and let the seagulls feast on anything that hits the Atlantic on the return flight back.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

There are certain conditions that I think should happen before a person gets released. i'll just say there are a lot of checkmarks on the list that this guy certainly did not get checked off.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am

I like how Ghadaffi had absolutely nothing to do with any of this. They gave him a political gift and he used it as any politician would. He's quietened down since the old days.

As for the Orthodox Jews, maybe that will help them develop a sense of humour. And I'm sure there's an Italian neighbourhood only several blocks away! How about that for irony :shock:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Probably Tim McViegh and all the other dead terrorists are down in Hell high5ing, and laughing their ass off. :buh:

Seriously, were the Scottish aurthorities in charge of this bullshit smoking something? :bandit: :roll: I have heard of hardened criminals given some shades of mercy in a situation like this, but not set totally free! I mean, whats next..... freeing the Unabomber?

@NV, maybe it went over my head but how does setting a terrorist free help anyone develop a sense of humor? ???

Well, that terrorist I am sure will be well protected in his clique in Libya, because he will probably need it! I am thinking the families of some of the victims are understandably highly pissed right now. ;)

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:30 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
@NV, maybe it went over my head but how does setting a terrorist free help anyone develop a sense of humor? ???
It did go over your head :D

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Seriously, were the Scottish aurthorities in charge of this bullshit smoking something?
That's called humanism above reason. Common mental condition in European ultra-liberal circles.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Shurik wrote:
Seriously, were the Scottish aurthorities in charge of this bullshit smoking something?
That's called humanism above reason. Common mental condition in European ultra-liberal circles.
The leader of the DDR, Erich Honecker, also was let go because he was Ill.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Seriously, were the Scottish authorities in charge of this bullshit smoking something?
No.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Well, IMO, I think steaks, cigarettes, maybe beer, and weekly conjugal visits from the guys wife or gf would have been mercy enough, especially for a crime like this. I mean, he didnt steal a radio from WalMart. :roll:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Well, IMO, I think steaks, cigarettes, maybe beer, and weekly conjugal visits from the guys wife or gf would have been mercy enough, especially for a crime like this. I mean, he didnt steal a radio from WalMart. :roll:
Oh he didn't deserve anything of the sort. He deserved to stay where he was and slowly die of cancer.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:30 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:Well, IMO, I think steaks, cigarettes, maybe beer, and weekly conjugal visits from the guys wife or gf would have been mercy enough, especially for a crime like this. I mean, he didnt steal a radio from WalMart. :roll:
Oh he didn't deserve anything of the sort. He deserved to stay where he was and slowly die of cancer.
In the USA if someone goes to a Federal prison they get those items I said without having cancer. :lol: Thats why the joke is if a person robs a bank he/she better make sure its a Federal one! :D

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Shurik wrote:
Humanism indeed, and something that Solzhenitsyn warned the West about during his well-known speech at Harvard University over thirty years ago.

Personally, I can see nothing humourous with a known killer like Ghadfi pitching a tent near an Orthodox neighborhood in New Jersey.

@NV, what's the going rate in London for a couple of grams of blond Lebanese hash these days? ;)
Κύριε ἐλέησον

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:46 pm

miditek wrote:
Personally, I can see nothing humourous with a known killer like Ghadfi pitching a tent near an Orthodox neighborhood in New Jersey.

@NV, what's the going rate in London for a couple of grams of blond Lebanese hash these days? ;)
I wouldn't know, I do not use any narcotics.

And anyway Orthodox Jews don't actually matter, they're all going to Hell anyway for not accepting Jesus, right? So it shouldn't really bother you much. I just thought it was funny that you picked out how there's a bunch of them 'several blocks away' like that's supposed to have any significance at all.

But if that is the case, then I don't know how happy Ghadaffi would be about being close to Italians! Or indeed any other neighbourhood of another ethnic background. Who knows, maybe people from Western Java might really hate him for some reason, and who's to know that there's not a bunch of them living nearby... won't anyone think of the Western Javanese?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:17 pm

I just read on a website that Bernie Madeoff is suspected of having cancer. If that is true, I wonder if he will ask for leniency? ???

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Fuuso wrote:For a moment I thought it said FBI director Mulder :lol:
As did I. :P

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:32 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:I just read on a website that Bernie Madeoff is suspected of having cancer. If that is true, I wonder if he will ask for leniency? ???
Not even his (now ex) wife submitted a letter of support to the judge on his behalf. Madoff officially has no friends.

miditek

Post by miditek » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 am

NeonVomit wrote: miditek, please decide if Obama is a Nazi or a communist, you're confusing me.

Easy now, here's my take on it:

Churchill once wrote that Nazism was "indistinguishable from the worst features of Communism"
NeonVomit wrote:I wouldn't know, I do not use any narcotics.
And Nancy Reagan said, "Just Say No!" so it's good to see that someone has heeded that age old bit of advice.
NeonVomit wrote:And anyway Orthodox Jews don't actually matter, they're all going to Hell anyway for not accepting Jesus, right?
How can they go to a Hell that's not there for refusing to believe in a Messiah that (you say) doesn't exist?
NeonVomit wrote:so it shouldn't really bother you much. I just thought it was funny that you picked out how there's a bunch of them 'several blocks away' like that's supposed to have any significance at all.

You say tomato, I say tomahto. It's quite significant to me, and completely insignificant for you. Pan-European humanism vs. Western Protestantism-something for everybody!
NeonVomit wrote:But if that is the case, then I don't know how happy Ghadaffi would be about being close to Italians.
Well then, perhaps they should have let him build his little camp in Milwaukee in one of the city's old German neighborhoods. I'd assume that they would make him quite a bit more nervous than the Italians, particularly given their rather pitiful showing in NordAfrika!
NeonVomit wrote:Who knows, maybe people from Western Java might really hate him for some reason, and who's to know that there's not a bunch of them living nearby... won't anyone think of the Western Javanese?
He'd probably sit around a campfire with them singing his greatest hits, including:

"O Great Pedophile Prophet Please Come Quickly And Kill All The Infidels That We Can't Quite Ever Seem To Defeat!"

-or-

"I Think That There's a Bomblebee In Your Bonnet!"

Κύριε ἐλέησον

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 am

miditek wrote:
NeonVomit wrote: miditek, please decide if Obama is a Nazi or a communist, you're confusing me.

Easy now, here's my take on it:

Churchill once wrote that Nazism was "indistinguishable from the worst features of Communism"
That doesn't answer my question.
And Nancy Reagan said, "Just Say No!" so it's good to see that someone has heeded that age old bit of advice.
Actually no, I heeded the advice of my parents, not Nancy Reagan's. Don't patronise me.
NeonVomit wrote:And anyway Orthodox Jews don't actually matter, they're all going to Hell anyway for not accepting Jesus, right?
How can they go to a Hell that's not there for refusing to believe in a Messiah that (you say) doesn't exist?
The problem here is I also don't believe hell exists either (unless you count Haringey) so obviously we're not talking about my own beliefs, I'm questioning you on yours. Isn't the whole 'whoever does not accept Christ goes to hell' thing one of the most fundemental beliefs in Christianity? Why are God's Chosen People condemned to eternal damnation then? Therfore, ARE they God's Chosen People at all? They're the ones who crucified Christ and they were happy about it! Thats what Mel Gibson tells me, anyway.
Well then, perhaps they should have let him build his little camp in Milwaukee in one of the city's old German neighborhoods. I'd assume that they would make him quite a bit more nervous than the Italians, particularly given their rather pitiful showing in NordAfrika!
Well maybe, but the problem with this concept that I was trying to point out with this example is no one actually cares. No one cares if it's Germans or Orthodox Jews or Italians or Javanese. It still makes no sense why it should be an issue, whatever label you try to put on me. Purely because it's a bunch of Orthodox Jews several blocks away the whole matter changes? Do you honestly believe this is part of some sort of sinister anti-Jew conspiracy and not a coincidence? I don't know if that's more or less ridiculous than those 'Jews control the world' conspiracies one hears about from the tinfoil-hat brigade. I mean if it was whole a bunch of Jews on that Pan Am flight then... well, I guess there would be some kind of logic behind getting worked up over it but I don't think it was.

Sense, this makes none.

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 am

And anyway Orthodox Jews don't actually matter, they're all going to Hell anyway for not accepting Jesus, right?
It's the other way around, actually. Orthodox Jews are the only ones getting into heaven, while heretics and atheists will burn in hell ...

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Shurik wrote:
And anyway Orthodox Jews don't actually matter, they're all going to Hell anyway for not accepting Jesus, right?
It's the other way around, actually. Orthodox Jews are the only ones getting into heaven, while heretics and atheists will burn in hell ...
Woah, hold the horses. Orthodox Jews get a 'Get Into Heaven Anyway, Despite What The Bible Says' card??

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
Shurik wrote:
Woah, hold the horses. Orthodox Jews get a 'Get Into Heaven Anyway, Despite What The Bible Says' card??
Yeah, because Jews wrote the Bible.
I won't go into heaven because I'm not Orthodox. I eat pork and listen to devil's music :evil:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Shurik wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Shurik wrote:
Yeah, because Jews wrote the Bible.
I won't go into heaven because I'm not Orthodox. I eat pork and listen to devil's music :evil:
I always knew bacon sandwiches would be my downfall.

miditek

Post by miditek » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 am

miditek wrote:Easy now, here's my take on it:

NeonVomit wrote:That doesn't answer my question."
That is my answer, and HuSSein will be a one-term president.
miditek wrote: And Nancy Reagan said, "Just Say No!" so it's good to see that someone has heeded that age old bit of advice.
NeonVomit wrote:Actually no, I heeded the advice of my parents, not Nancy Reagan's. Don't patronise me.
Easy now, I wasn't patronizing anything. I was simply jerking your tampon string. :lol:

miditek wrote:How can they go to a Hell that's not there for refusing to believe in a Messiah that (you say) doesn't exist?
NeonVomit wrote: The problem here is I also don't believe hell exists either (unless you count Haringey) so obviously we're not talking about my own beliefs, I'm questioning you on yours. Isn't the whole 'whoever does not accept Christ goes to hell' thing one of the most fundemental beliefs in Christianity? Why are God's Chosen People condemned to eternal damnation then? Therfore, ARE they God's Chosen People at all? They're the ones who crucified Christ and they were happy about it! Thats what Mel Gibson tells me, anyway.

My Dear Wormwood,

For centuries, Our Father Below has utilised the device of Christian versus Jewish antagonism to great effect. Unfortunately for us, The Enemy has not remained idle during the postwar years, (although I must admit that our relatively new invention, Islam, is rapidly shoring up our recent losses), and it is now painfully apparent that you young fiends will need to be far more subtle, as well as significantly more creative with your efforts if we wish to reignite the fires of ethnic hatred between the Christian and Jewish communities once again.

Your affectionate Uncle,

Screwtape

miditek wrote:Well then, perhaps they should have let him build his little camp in Milwaukee in one of the city's old German neighborhoods. I'd assume that they would make him quite a bit more nervous than the Italians, particularly given their rather pitiful showing in NordAfrika!
NeonVomit wrote:Well maybe, but the problem with this concept that I was trying to point out with this example is no one actually cares.
The delusion that your opinion is somehow shared by everyone is an astonishing study in naivety, although highly amusing nevertheless.

New Jersey town outraged over upcoming Gaddafi visit

Englewood, New Jersey officials attempting to block Muammar Gaddafi's stay in their area
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/au ... new-jersey

You've owned yourself yet again. Self-flaggelation is usually a trademark symptom of a masochistic personality disorder.

And furthermore, it's way past your bedtime. ;)
Κύριε ἐλέησον

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 am

You did not answer my questions, as usual, and yes, you are incredibly patronising which undermines any credibiltiy you have (as well as your stunning racism and xenophobia)

Basically, you remind me of the lady in this video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYlZiWK2Iy8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYlZiWK2Iy8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You'll find a label for someone/something you find appropriate, stick it there, and then pretend like it has significance. In what way is Obama like Hitler? Don't link me to some ultra-conservative blog or something, tell me why you think this is. And tell me why you think he's also a Communist... because of the health care thing? Or are you just thinking "Hmm... Nazi = bad, Communists = bad, Obama = REALLY bad... so Obama = Nazi + Communist!' ? I mean, if you were some ignorant uneducated hick then I wouldn't expect more, but come on you can do better than that.

A news article saying New Jersey outraged! Well that really has me owned hasn't it? Despite the fact that most people there probably couldn't even find Libya on a map or even know who Ghadaffi is, except that he's from 'one of those countries' and even if they do, they have more pressing issues to worry about (unless they're Orthodox Jews it seems, in which case it's the second Holocaust or something). You'll always have outraged people, that's part of being in a democracy ;)

So:

Will Jews get into heaven? A yes or no answer will suffice.

Why do you hate black people?

and

Have you boycotted all Scottish products like you're meant to?