Does anyone have any doubts left that Al Gore is a retard?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Does anyone have any doubts left that Al Gore is a retard and full of rat Scheiß?

Yes, I'm -finally- convinced he's both a liar and a moron.
24%
Yes, and I've hated him and Tipper since the days of the PMRC hearings in the US Senate
14%
No, global warming is real threat because Tolkki and Al Gore said so
48%
Undecided
14%

Total votes: 21

icecab21
Re: Does anyone have any doubts left that Al Gore is a retard?

Post by icecab21 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 am

its the price a society pays for having people being uninvolved in their lives.

investers and buyers have a choice

want to see change, get involved in getting people involved. help tip scales to buyers, help curve values companies need to have to survive

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm

http://www.business-standard.com/india/ ... ng/383709/
more mounting evidence for Global Warming

miditek

Post by miditek » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:58 am

Rebel wrote:http://www.business-standard.com/india/ ... ng/383709/
more mounting evidence for Global Warming
More like "more propaganda for the conceited Goracle's carbon credit cash-cow (with all due apologies to the Indians ;) ) " - as if he is the sole arbitrator of who can pollute (his financial backers that buy his junk bond equivalent carbon 'credits') and who cannot (his hecklers).

Here's some -> insert tired libtard cliche' here "mounting evidence" <- that global warming is a crock from meterologist John Coleman- of course, I'm sure you'll take Gore's word for it as opposed to, yep, you guessed it the actual founder of the Weather Channel! :lol:

http://www.kusi.com/weather/colemanscor ... 74742.html

&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 am

I still don't understand how people can deny global warming. The radiating heat from every chair Al Gore plops his prodigious posterior upon is clear evidence of its destructive powers. :lol:

:umbrella: :rotflmao1:

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Well, I don't live in the USA so I can't have a real overview about this. When I see my family there again, I will ask my aunt (spanish) and my uncle (american), and I will ask my cousins too to hear what they thin about it.

From here, I see Al-Gore as an opportunist, liar and that he is using the fucking global warming thing to have power, control and money. I have to say that reminds me of Zapatero and Hugo Chavez, and that sux.

Some pictures for your joy!

So I think:

...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Raziel WTF! I loved the one that says "Que te calles!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

miditek

Post by miditek » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

RazielSR wrote:Well, I don't live in the USA so I can't have a real overview about this. When I see my family there again, I will ask my aunt (spanish) and my uncle (american), and I will ask my cousins too to hear what they thin about it.

From here, I see Al-Gore as an opportunist, liar and that he is using the fucking global warming thing to have power, control and money. I have to say that reminds me of Zapatero and Hugo Chavez, and that sux.

Some pictures for your joy!

So I think:

Boo hahahahahahaha- LMAO! :lol: The most humorous post yet in this thread!

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

:lol:

This is unforgettable:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3Kzbo7tNLg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3Kzbo7tNLg&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

venezuela_boy

Post by venezuela_boy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 pm

all he wanted was strato come to venezuela...jaja :D
I SORRY MY ENGLISH I AM FROM THE VENEZUELA!!!!!!

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

RazielSR wrote: From here, I see Al-Gore as an opportunist, liar and that he is using the fucking global warming thing to have power, control and money. I have to say that reminds me of Zapatero and Hugo Chavez, and that sux.
Well trust me, after 8 years of Bush, Al Gore could have spent that time in a nudist colony and still been a highly respected American Hero that we all regret not elected (Actually we DID elect him, but the Supreme Court said otherwise).
Politicians are never short on money, and they don't need pet projects on Global Warming, aside from some admiration and press time, Al Gore really hasn't earned much of anything from Global Warming. Nothing he couldn't have before at least

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Rebel wrote:aside from some admiration and press time, Al Gore really hasn't earned much of anything from Global Warming.
...except for a Grammy, an Academy Award, a Nobel Peace Prize, runner-up to Time Magazine's "Person of the Year", a few honorary doctorates, and over $50 million in revenues from his film alone. :lol:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Rebel wrote:aside from some admiration and press time, Al Gore really hasn't earned much of anything from Global Warming.
...except for a Grammy, an Academy Award, a Nobel Peace Prize, runner-up to Time Magazine's "Person of the Year", a few honorary doctorates, and over $50 million in revenues from his film alone. :lol:
Recognition and Money, he had all he could handle of both of those.

miditek

Post by miditek » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Precisely, brother! He was worth a (comparatively) paltry $2 million when he left office, and he's worth over $100 million now.

miditek

Post by miditek » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 am

Two FEET of snow dumped on Washington and the mid-Atlantic region! I wonder how the Goracle and Obungler will explain that? ;)

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 am

miditek wrote:Two FEET of snow dumped on Washington and the mid-Atlantic region! I wonder how the Goracle and Obungler will explain that? ;)
Climate change causing erratic and extreme weather patterns. One of the things Gore outlined in an Inconvenient Truth

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 am

If only climate change would create erotic weather patterns...perhaps a nipple-shaped hurricane? A tornado phallus? :roll: :roll:

DawnIsHere

Post by DawnIsHere » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:14 pm

miditek wrote:Two FEET of snow dumped on Washington and the mid-Atlantic region! I wonder how the Goracle and Obungler will explain that? ;)
Don't know, but I hope some could reach us in the south, i.e., Rio de Janeiro was over +50C this week with an average of +46C, historical records. Or Lima where I live, +31C where our average used to be +26C.

:?
Wanna travel cool & cheap? Visit <url>here</url>

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 pm

DawnIsHere wrote:Don't know, but I hope some could reach us in the south, i.e., Rio de Janeiro was over +50C this week with an average of +46C, historical records.
Holy cow! 50C?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DawnIsHere

Post by DawnIsHere » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:13 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
DawnIsHere wrote:Don't know, but I hope some could reach us in the south, i.e., Rio de Janeiro was over +50C this week with an average of +46C, historical records.
Holy cow! 50C?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Yeah, 2 days ago. It was +50C, winning over the Sahara desert who had the previous record. I've read that 32 old people had died because of the heat :cry:

In Peru we are almost 5C over the average of the last 20 years's summers, so I don't know how some people can be so sure that global warming doesn't exist only because of some snow on their backyard :? (Oh, I forgot, some people thinks that their country is the only one that matters in the world :roll: )

miditek

Post by miditek » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 pm

DawnIsHere wrote:
Don't know, but I hope some could reach us in the south, i.e., Rio de Janeiro was over +50C this week with an average of +46C, historical records. Or Lima where I live, +31C where our average used to be +26C.

I would assume that with it being summertime in the Southern Hemisphere that temperature readings have the opportunity to be higher.

Meanwhile, it is snowing (again) in Tennessee as a new winter storm front envelopes the Deep South, with cities such as Atlanta and Savannah Georgia are expecting sizable accumulation of snow, and with snow expected as far south as Louisiana! :D

DawnIsHere

Post by DawnIsHere » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Of course we are in summertime, that's why I'm comparing current temperatures with the ones of the previous summers as well, they are highest of the last 20 years by 5C in average, I'm not comparing with the whole year average, assuming that would be stupid.

Next week I'll be in the north of Peru, where the summer average used to be +33C, now they are +38C and expecting even more. :x

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 pm

miditek wrote:
DawnIsHere wrote:

I would assume that with it being summertime in the Southern Hemisphere that temperature readings have the opportunity to be higher.

Meanwhile, it is snowing (again) in Tennessee as a new winter storm front envelopes the Deep South, with cities such as Atlanta and Savannah Georgia are expecting sizable accumulation of snow, and with snow expected as far south as Louisiana! :D
When conservatives said that nature would find a way to balance itself out, they were kind of right, I just don't think they were aware that nature's balancing plans involved killing copious amounts of whatever is fucking with its balance.

Luckily, the midwest is immune to any sort of deathstorms, but oh well, the deep south will have to take a few more hits in our absence.

miditek

Post by miditek » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 am

And has anyone seen the reports of the heavy snow that has fallen upon Rome? :D

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:20 pm

It has been reported that 49 states have had snow on the ground this week at the same time, 50 if you count the snow on the mountains of Hawaii.

This morning it was snowing here, but no accumulation because of above freezing temps. Tonight, though, we are forecast to get 3 inches or more!

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 am

browneyedgirl wrote:It has been reported that 49 states have had snow on the ground this week at the same time, 50 if you count the snow on the mountains of Hawaii.

This morning it was snowing here, but no accumulation because of above freezing temps. Tonight, though, we are forecast to get 3 inches or more!
Snow is somewhat rare in southeast Tennessee, but even more so in Alabama! :D

lcecab21

Post by lcecab21 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 am

miditek wrote: Snow is somewhat rare in southeast Tennessee, but even more so in Alabama! :D
define southeast and show it to me on a map

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 pm

miditek wrote:And has anyone seen the reports of the heavy snow that has fallen upon Rome? :D
Or the lack of snow in Vancouver?

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 pm

lcecab21 wrote:
miditek wrote: Snow is somewhat rare in southeast Tennessee, but even more so in Alabama! :D
define southeast and show it to me on a map
That sounds like a rhetorical question that Tolkki might ask.

I'm quite sure that you can read a compass as well as a map. Southeast Tennessee borders Northwest Georgia. Go grab an Atlas and look it up.

warrencurrymetal

Post by warrencurrymetal » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Looks like the earth has been warmer before. :lol:
I just wouldn't jump to any conclusions. I voted that I've hated him, but I don't really hate him as he is just trying to make the world better based on his beliefs.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 pm

warrencurrymetal wrote:Looks like the earth has been warmer before. :lol:
I just wouldn't jump to any conclusions. I voted that I've hated him, but I don't really hate him as he is just trying to make the world better based on his beliefs.

The key isn't the average temperature for the whole world, but the specific heating points around the north and south poles. sure, the Equator could survive average temperatures 3-4* higher, but raise the temperature the same amount at the poles and you completely offset the natural balance of the world. The massive ice melting at the north poles could even be understood to have contributed to the average temperature not raising quite as quickly.