ROGER WATERS THE WALL - Extreme recomended

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
ROGER WATERS THE WALL - Extreme recomended

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Well, is not metal, but man, i saw 3 shows in my life...

2005 Stratovarius with Timo Tolkki (Fucking awsome song Writer timo) in Buenos Aires (good concert and awsome Timo kotipelto in United)

2009 Roger Waters "The dark side of the moon" (Good concert) in Buenos Aires

2012 Roger Waters The wall Live (This man is a Fucking Genious!!!!!)I SAW IT YESTERDAY, EXTREME AWSOME CONCERT, ESPECIAL FOR MUSICIANS, SOUND EXTREME HIGH QUALITY BUT A BIT LOUD, MOVIES AND IMAGES HIGH QUALITY, ESCENARY EXPLOTIONS, ALL.

THE BEST SHOW THAT I EVER SEE IN MY LIFE

I'M THINKING IN BUILD A BAND MIXING, METAL (STRATOVARIUS STYLE), PINK FLOYD MUSIC STYLE (SAMPLES, SOUND AND I DREAM WITH ESCENARY TOO) AND CLASSIC MUSIC (BEETHOVEN DRAMA STYLE)

MAN, my soul its jumping of happiness, i need learn more music and improve hardly as singer, i need have a lot styles in my bag or my heart no beat more!!!!!

adrian9

Re: ROGER WATERS THE WALL - Extreme recomended

Post by adrian9 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:Well, is not metal, but man, i saw 3 shows in my life...

2005 Stratovarius with Timo Tolkki (Fucking awsome song Writer timo) in Buenos Aires (good concert and awsome Timo kotipelto in United)

2012 Roger Waters The wall Live (This man is a Fucking Genious!!!!!)I SAW IT YESTERDAY, EXTREME AWSOME CONCERT, ESPECIAL FOR MUSICIANS, SOUND EXTREME HIGH QUALITY BUT A BIT LOUD, MOVIES AND IMAGES HIGH QUALITY, ESCENARY EXPLOTIONS, ALL.

I'M THINKING IN BUILD A BAND MIXING, METAL (STRATOVARIUS STYLE), PINK FLOYD MUSIC STYLE (SAMPLES, SOUND AND I DREAM WITH ESCENARY TOO) AND CLASSIC MUSIC (BEETHOVEN DRAMA STYLE)

MAN, my soul its jumping of happiness, i need learn more music and improve hardly as singer, i need have a lot styles in my bag or my heart no beat more!!!!!
cool man, I think you should dig a little bit into a band called MUSE they are pretty close to that mix you are lookin for (minus the strato element)
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 pm

ya que sos de venezuela habla español que todavia cisco no me obligo a estudiar ingles, pero ya me esta apuntando con el dedo. te lo agradeceria
adrian9 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:Well, is not metal, but man, i saw 3 shows in my life...

cool man, I think you should dig a little bit into a band called MUSE they are pretty close to that mix you are lookin for (minus the strato element)

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 pm

I was actually thinking about going to this show, but should I pay $80 for the empty shell of Pink Floyd? We'll see....

Mr cool Edit

WHAT!!!!!!!!

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu May 10, 2012 1:33 am

Hi bud!! SERIOUSLY!!! this show is perfect, if you are musician, is you show, i recomended.
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I was actually thinking about going to this show, but should I pay $80 for the empty shell of Pink Floyd? We'll see....