Deep Unknow and future projects (operitical stuff)

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
Deep Unknow and future projects (operitical stuff)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm

I hope that you like my new sound

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/9fJ4TtqVDpE?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/9fJ4TtqVDpE?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

New Projects as opetaritical Tenor

I speak with some girls and sopranos to do some songs as tenor

i hope do my best!!

Extrema99

Re: Deep Unknow and future projects (operitical stuff)

Post by Extrema99 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 am

Hi!
I like your vocals, they are pretty good, BUT the underground is horrible. You need to get real instruments it would kick ass then :D

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 am

Extrema99 wrote:Hi!
I like your vocals, they are pretty good, BUT the underground is horrible. You need to get real instruments it would kick ass then :D
he????

sound bad???

i will teel you the true.... i like more this sound that the original stratovarius, for me sounf half jens in the original

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 am

in the original jens recorded 3 keys if the score no fail....

you listen this in any part???? i was convinced always that he do 2

but if you record all with real instruments, send me the waves , i dont have the money to buy a complete studio T_T

Extrema99

Post by Extrema99 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:07 pm

I mean the drums and guitars sounds bad. Bass is almost non hearable. What vst do you use for drums? I use Addictive drums and it is pretty good i think :) I am working on recording new song so i can send it to you track by track.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Extrema99 wrote:I mean the drums and guitars sounds bad. Bass is almost non hearable. What vst do you use for drums? I use Addictive drums and it is pretty good i think :) I am working on recording new song so i can send it to you track by track.
is a real drums, sampled...... Mapex one

and the guitars i use a cubase 5 rack with Guitar ring 5

I change the matias sound guitar about EQ why I dislike his equalization... is very low

abot bass is a fender jazz bass, fender sound have a lot 2k up sound, and yes, you can listen the bass, only that if you see the score, lauri porra play the same notes to matias for give to the guitar more power, the same stuff , stratovarius do it in "Under Flamming skies,

and one thing more. deep unknow, if the score are ok have

1 drums.
1 bass
4 keys
2 or 3 rithm guitars
1 vocals and one choir

this version that you are listening have 48 tracks

one bass oversized can poop out your mix, you listen elysium in youtube and i bet that you can die after

I like the music agressive and without extreme bass, for that I dislike the metal mixed mostly why think that for have a extreme bass, is impressionant but really, down my look, poop all the other musicians,

If I was lauri porra, I kick the others member of stratovarius and start play only he in the stage

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:28 pm

I can offer you a job, as two helicopters. Jaja!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Extrema99 wrote:I mean the drums and guitars sounds bad. Bass is almost non hearable. What vst do you use for drums? I use Addictive drums and it is pretty good i think :) I am working on recording new song so i can send it to you track by track.
Addictive drums is the shit! if you know how to use it properly, it still has a lot of limitations to this day.
also this guys are awesome http://www.invictusaudio.com/products.php listen to the sample songs and those snares, really vibrant.

on the song. there are improvements on this one.
you hit some notes, so that is cool, edited video, cool enough, the keys are really spot on, but I know that you just put a vst to do that so is all right.
the falsetto just doesnt work, is terrible.
the guitars are overpowering the mixing
the bass as said before is unhearable, and is because of the EQ in the mix not because the same notes are played...lame excuse used by hetfield once by the way.

the beauty of this thing is that mr cool edit almost answers himself when he claims that he have 48 tracks in his version and the original had less based in a scored he found somewhere in the net (where of course we all should trust blindly since is so sacred info) how if you have so many elements to balance and organize (by organize i mean something beyond pan left pan right) and EQ that your spectrum got filled with instruments that cancel between themselves because of a bad mixing?

if you had a moment to stop and say, I should analize this before putting it out so instead of being ignored I do something that really stands out.

how about putting all your efforts in one song instead of doing spare efforts in different songs week by week that doesnt get you anywhere.

how about doing your own song? so you can do something that is unique and there nothing to compare.

I just tired of this crap
A9

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:12 pm

you animated your werewolf! awesome

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:38 pm

adrian9 wrote:
Addictive drums is the shit! if you know how to use it properly, it still has a lot of limitations to this day.
also this guys are awesome http://www.invictusaudio.com/products.php listen to the sample songs and those snares, really vibrant.

you hit some notes, so that is cool, edited video, cool enough, the keys are really spot on, but I know that you just put a vst to do that so is all right.
the bass as said before is unhearable, and is because of the EQ in the mix not because the same notes are played...lame excuse used by hetfield once by the way.

the beauty of this thing is that mr cool edit almost answers himself when he claims that he have 48 tracks in his version and the original had less based in a scored he found somewhere in the net (where of course we all should trust blindly since is so sacred info) how if you have so many elements to balance and organize (by organize i mean something beyond pan left pan right) and EQ that your spectrum got filled with instruments that cancel between themselves because of a bad mixing?

if you had a moment to stop and say, I should analize this before putting it out so instead of being ignored I do something that really stands out.

how about putting all your efforts in one song instead of doing spare efforts in different songs week by week that doesnt get you anywhere.

how about doing your own song? so you can do something that is unique and there nothing to compare.

ADRIAN!! i dont use falsseetto, im not kotipelto that have a Sharp, some my falsetto bosted high for my voice color....... liste the original and you will discover that the lead voice dont sing.....

and yes. the bass do the same that the guitar, yoy only listen the original, sadly that is all oversized in lows....

and i dont use vst!!!!!!!!!! is the all single EQ of Pro tools.......

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

adrian9 wrote:

and the score was payed for one Guy called "Juan Warrior" from spain to one compay

Ultimateguitar.com

and see the video,.... the lauri finguers are doing the same that matias in diferent 8ºva, not in all the song..... intercalate with jens

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:52 am

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote:I can offer you a job, as two helicopters. Jaja!
heiligen Gott und die Mutter, die sie justin Bieber trug! I dont understand what do you mean!!!

this is my new version of RAMSTEIN....

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/982ni1nxu3U?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/982ni1nxu3U?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Ich werde jetzt werfen eine extremistische amerikanischen explodieren alle Deutschland fuck up ........

Extrema99

Post by Extrema99 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:11 am

adrian9 wrote:

I've just checked the link. The drums are cool, really. I am new in making songs you know, I always kept them in GP5 files lol :) so i am still learning. It is a long way till I manage to master and mix my songs well. Anyway, I am doing my best :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:11 am

adrian9 wrote: how about doing your own song? so you can do something that is unique and there nothing to compare.

I will separate this in point

1. I hate be a solist guy

2. I like a lot stratovarius but some stuff for the band for me is a shit, as the sound.

3. Stratovarius add a lot stuff that you cant ear in the album for that I hate his fucking sound

4. i dont do my stuff why nothing want see a guy that record one orchester, choir, voices and full band only he

5. Im aspiring in be a sound inginier and im taking a lot admiration from others why i dont have the millons of dollars, euros and all the shitty stuff that you have, stratovarius have and all the professionals bans and studios have, its me, my tiny m-audio and my fucking pro tools that crash all the time why is a disaster managing VST, VST3 plug ins

6. I dont do my own stuff why I diont have the suficient ego and capacity to do something decent to share in the world, im extra anti comercial and i dont know composition really, im more as collaborator

7. if you are bothered why im not sucking the stratovarius penis all the times and i say whit all my proud that his sound is a shit, ignore my covers then. If come one guy to tell me that im a shit for doo my best, after this guy need suport my hits back. this is law in the life and im not a saint to support whatever stuff from famous person or not.

is easy.... stratovarius dont will chage nothing why they win money with his style, They dont care a shit whatever crazy stuff that i can do, more if they put his firm in a document of copyright.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:38 am

@extrema99, GP5 or GP6 are nice places to start, you can add you on stuff there , convert to mid, add instruments, is really easy and friendly to use. some people recomend sibelius, I tried that a while ago... didnt like it, but you should dig into it if you are really into composing stuff.

@mrcooledit, beyond equipment what I do have is a good common sense and a nice pair of ears that (through the years) listened to everything that people wanted to teach me, I kept my mouth shut for a while before going on to do my own stuff in my own terms, it took a lot of extra time to really feel proud about something, this is not gonna happen overnight (because as you do now, I started in the very bottom of dont knowing anything and having no money)
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:07 pm

adrian9 wrote:@extrema99, GP5 or GP6 are nice places to start, you can add you on stuff there , convert to mid, add instruments, is really easy and friendly to use. some people recomend sibelius, I tried that a while ago... didnt like it, but you should dig into it if you are really into composing stuff.

@mrcooledit, beyond equipment what I do have is a good common sense and a nice pair of ears that (through the years) listened to everything that people wanted to teach me, I kept my mouth shut for a while before going on to do my own stuff in my own terms, it took a lot of extra time to really feel proud about something, this is not gonna happen overnight (because as you do now, I started in the very bottom of dont knowing anything and having no money)

stratovarius have a perfect Works in his albun studio, but in the nemesis production, stratovarius back with Finnvox why Polaris and Elysium is a bad choice for multimedia net:

YouTube, no take your audio like you edite originally, YouTube and dx sound multimedia have a rage and cut frequencies, if you do a fat sound im sure that will sound under wáter....

if you less sound and reforcé high ones, sound empty audio....

you need reforf mid range audio for net multipledia stuff.

i will sare with you the original wave, you will see that have lows sonf just like stratovarius do, but the diference that as a bit more moderate, why originally, stratovarius use analog effects, and true amps and i doo all via software....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ysx5t9fttkwcl ... 0final.wav

have lows as well abut my mix have mid and high freq too

i need adaptme to my actual positions that im living....

I cant think think in a popular cd why im whatever guy that try do something.....

if i want be a bit popular in the net, I need support all my stuuf in the net rage of sound. All the multimedia (CDs copy) that you see on net, isnt managed for stratovarius, his fans do it......

stratovarius dont care really upload his cd on the ned, why are a famous band and the band sell automatically his music only showing his cover art......

im clear i a put all blur again?

anyway, why i change all the stratovarius stuff???

why between stratovarius and me, i lost, and i need take atention doing something diferent.....

do you think that i like work as an animal all the time producing insane stuff?? some time i wish kick all to the shit and no play nevermore.....

Im having a lot and extreme wilpower on this.

I hope that you undertand my position and how Works the multimedia stuff and nets

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:28 pm

FLAVIO! CHILL!

Good god your reactions were better on the last one, I thought we had a real break through on this crap.

Let's clear up the fog here Flavio: when he said your drums and guitars were bad, he didn't mean that you suck entirely, he meant you can improve. And he even recommended a program for you! I have a good friend who writes his own music and he uses that program for the drums and I will tell you, it's pretty great. I like the sound of it. He may have been blunt when he said you could improve but he wasn't trying to be offensive. Also, if you're going to do covers of metal songs, the least you can do is make the bass audible in the slightest. I mean, metal bands. You ever hear one without bass? I haven't. Also, if you can make it sound as good as Stratovarius, why only go halfway? I do believe you said something earlier about only being half Jens of the original. Why stop there? You have to keep in mind music isn't just about what you want to hear. You've got to take into consideration what the audience will like. Otherwise, if you only satisfy yourself and totally ignore your potential audience, there will be no audience left at all in the end and no one's gonna give a rat's molecule of a poop. And also, you seem to be acting like all anti-Stratovarius lately, saying how they don't care about you or notice you, etc etc. If they anger you so much, don't copy they're music and just make your own. Not to sound cruel but honestly, you act excessively aggressive towards people who are just giving you tips to improve. Unless of course, you don't want to improve. Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to make their best even better.

Now that we're out of the fog, I have my own opinion on this: your vocals are improving a bit. the keys are nice, I think I may actually like those best...guitar and drums could use work. I've heard worse, yes, but I've also heard a lot better. It needs some bass in there. Missing that real metal quality. I'd suggest maybe going back and analyzing it very very VERY closely in comparison to the original. Not saying you should be a direct copy, especially since I know you prefer your own style but I'd suggest at least taking into consideration Stratovarius' style in the original. Again, not saying you need to copy it but in the least you could learn from it. It could be very helpful in your next song. Also, you should try to not sing such high notes...I mean I couldn't really call it falsetto like others have but it just doesn't suit you or your style. Not the right fit. Oh and also, you are technically right, it doesn't sound like Kotipelto hit high notes in the original but that's due to comparison of his high notes around the times of Visions to Elements. They're still high notes, just not as high as when Tolkki wrote the songs. So you're right but wrong.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Extrema99

Post by Extrema99 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:46 pm

adrian9 wrote:

Concerning Addictive Drums.
Check my old project, when I was playing death metal with a friend . He recorded the drums using electric drum ( or how is it called :D ) and used addictive drums vst. I think it sounds pretty decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmldVb8LuYQ

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:34 am

what.... anti stratovarius......

this happen when speak with fans......

I dont want copy to stratovarius..... and you listen nemesis and tell me if had the extreme botton bass as others albums......

I dont speak more...... silence forever. I post and run fast

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:01 am

Silence might help. People can listen and express their opinions on your music without you throwing an atom bomb in their face.

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:21 am

I got a feeling mr. cool edit still doesn't pass Turing test?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:32 am

R.F. wrote:I got a feeling mr. cool edit still doesn't pass Turing test?
nooo isnt that... is the best audio that i can do with a little home studio..... maybe i can do it a bit more better.... happened that here all are extreme fans of strratovarius

I sing, i was compared with kotipelto

i try to improve my technic... i m compared with stratovarius studio or finnvox....

this is insality funny.....

sometimes the fans no think.... for that i never falls obsessed with any band and i try to learn with the band....

this is the most high score that i got in the powermetal style, I got 96 whatches in 2 days why "deep Unknow" and you need to think that i live in a country that the powermetal no exist.... 5% of fans have....

i try to speak and only i got burn my brain for nothing.....

for that i play, i show... and run out faster and all the stratofans can do that they wish with my job, including hits me comparing me with stratovarius that is hilarius.....

only this.... im trying to remember my times of conservatory now..... i was so adicted to metal vocals that now im a stone in my origins.....

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:39 am

You know on skype you said you were just going to post your music and keep quiet. Forgot already?

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
nooo isnt that... is the best audio that i can do with a little home studio..... maybe i can do it a bit more better.... happened that here all are extreme fans of strratovarius

I sing, i was compared with kotipelto

i try to improve my technic... i m compared with stratovarius studio or finnvox....

this is insality funny.....

sometimes the fans no think.... for that i never falls obsessed with any band and i try to learn with the band....

this is the most high score that i got in the powermetal style, I got 96 whatches in 2 days why "deep Unknow" and you need to think that i live in a country that the powermetal no exist.... 5% of fans have....

i try to speak and only i got burn my brain for nothing.....

for that i play, i show... and run out faster and all the stratofans can do that they wish with my job, including hits me comparing me with stratovarius that is hilarius.....

only this.... im trying to remember my times of conservatory now..... i was so adicted to metal vocals that now im a stone in my origins.....
Oh, okay, great for you. I got this one right, though.

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Nooo it isn't that... is the best audio I can do with a little home studio..... maybe I can do it a bit more better.... happened that all here are extreme fans of Stratovarius

I sing, I was compared with Kotipelto

I try to improve my technqe... I'm compared with Stratovarius studio or Finnvox....

this is insanely funny.....

Sometimes the fans not think.... for that I never fall obsessed with any band and I try to learn with the band....

This is the most high score that I got in the power-metal style, I got 96 watches in 2 days, why "deep Unknown" and you need to think that I live in a country where the power-metal not exist.... 5% fans ....

I try to speak and I only burned my brain for nothing.....

For that I play, I show... and run out faster and all the Stratofans can do what they wish with my job, including hit me, comparing me, with Stratovarius. That is hilarious.....

Only this.... I'm trying to remember my times of conservatory now..... I was so addicted to metal vocals that now I'm a stone in my origins.....

:comfort: :comfort: :comfort:

Marry Christmas...

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Goal Stockhausen wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Nooo it isn't that... is the best audio I can do with a little home studio..... maybe I can do it a bit more better.... happened that all here are extreme fans of Stratovarius

I try to improve my technqe... I'm compared with Stratovarius studio or Finnvox....

Sometimes the fans not think.... for that I never fall obsessed with any band and I try to learn with the band....

This is the most high score that I got in the power-metal style, I got 96 watches in 2 days, why "deep Unknown" and you need to think that I live in a country where the power-metal not exist.... 5% fans ....

For that I play, I show... and run out faster and all the Stratofans can do what they wish with my job, including hit me, comparing me, with Stratovarius. That is hilarious.....

Only this.... I'm trying to remember my times of conservatory now..... I was so addicted to metal vocals that now I'm a stone in my origins.....

Marry Christmas...
merry christmas, wonderful kitty with glasses

The american death metal guy "AAAAAAAAAAA" will go to your wonderful home to give you one gift with his friends.

or you can choice one christmas hugs from me, enjoy it, why is the last time that i will smile..... Im a metal guy very bad.....

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:27 am

>argentina
>white

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:42 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:>argentina
>white
you need add, handsome, talented and handsome reprise :P

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Goal Stockhausen wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

Marry Christmas...
merry christmas, wonderful kitty with glasses

The american death metal guy "AAAAAAAAAAA" will go to your wonderful home to give you one gift with his friends.

or you can choice one christmas hugs from me, enjoy it, why is the last time that i will smile..... Im a metal guy very bad.....

Thank you Flavio, for the Christmashugs!

:)

More smiles now? Please!