Deep Unknow and future projects (operitical stuff)

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
Re: Deep Unknow and future projects (operitical stuff)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:14 pm

really i got a lot Christmas gift......

1) Tolkki banned me for show my covers of stratovarius time (old one)

2) Upset mad with i record New stratovarius too, that down my look, is more telented music in technique level, and tolkki win in fellings only.

nowww.... the new crazy stuff is... why united states and canada banned me with "Deep Unknow"???? if Stratovarius have a Personal production and is a finnish band???

the world are day at day more crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Extrema99 wrote:Concerning Addictive Drums.
Check my old project, when I was playing death metal with a friend . He recorded the drums using electric drum ( or how is it called :D ) and used addictive drums vst. I think it sounds pretty decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmldVb8LuYQ
wow that sounded amazing!! is crazy shit though, Im not a fan of death metal or any of this stuff, but this was mind blowing, in my opinion: really solid. maybe, just MAYBE i will change the sound of that snare but I understand that it has to be that bright in order to compesate the overall sound. good job!
Southern_Cross wrote:Silence might help. People can listen and express their opinions on your music without you throwing an atom bomb in their face.
the thing is, in any form of art expression, any worthy piece of art should speak for itself, and if the creator feel that need of defend his art for every single critic maybe he not so sure about what he did,
because if he did, what is the point in creating something anyway? you could tour the country giving 100 reasons why you are so cool instead of doing a single paint or whatever to stand for something else...say a emotion or a important message to mankind.
do you imagine Andy Warhol defending for all the critics that hated him? hell no.
A9

Extrema99

Post by Extrema99 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:50 pm

adrian9 wrote:
Extrema99 wrote:Concerning Addictive Drums.
Check my old project, when I was playing death metal with a friend . He recorded the drums using electric drum ( or how is it called :D ) and used addictive drums vst. I think it sounds pretty decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmldVb8LuYQ
wow that sounded amazing!! is crazy shit though, Im not a fan of death metal or any of this stuff, but this was mind blowing, in my opinion: really solid. maybe, just MAYBE i will change the sound of that snare but I understand that it has to be that bright in order to compesate the overall sound. good job!
Hehe nice to see you like it.
I wish we havent finished recording vocals to it, and stopped playing.
Now I am working on my power metal project, which is unfortunately not as good as death one :)