Critic to improve - this is your oportunity to hit :lol:

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Motha-faka
Critic to improve - this is your oportunity to hit :lol:

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:55 pm

"you can critic all you wish now. This can help to improve but I will take that is valid and the other stuff, go directly to the garbage"

Silence.

Beethoven sonata (Piano)

adaptation:

based the beethoven piano, was composed, the drums, the complete full simphonic, bass, classical choir.

Observations:

Based to Liberty critic, this second track have less sample effects sounding in the same time.

about choir is more clear but is not modulated but yes was changed some custom presets.

this is a new fusion of music that show you that is original but in the same time is not original

About production.

all was composed by my F.O

all edited, mastered and mixed by F.O

<object width="560" height="315">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wLt_MDKn4vU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wLt_MDKn4vU?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

Liberty

Re: Critic to improve - this is your oportunity to hit :lol:

Post by Liberty » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:12 pm

this is much better, it's a beautiful version of the original song. The video is well chosen too. The only thing that your brother could change would be to do a version without the talking in the begining. Just put english words on screen in bigger letters of what he is saying.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Liberty wrote:this is much better, it's a beautiful version of the original song. The video is well chosen too. The only thing that your brother could change would be to do a version without the talking in the begining. Just put english words on screen in bigger letters of what he is saying.
yes , he is a disaster talking and singing in english

maybe you wanna collaborate and record as locutor?, this can be awesome to the jovi proyect

think it, this recentrly start he have only two tracks

you can contact him in mrcooledit@gmail.com

or twitter, or facebook, or google plus

Edit: I need mention that is not that he is a disaster in english, argentinian accent is extra bad for english, he know it extra good, the voice was mod with a pith do simulate a high voice, his voice is more deep and low that this

but ok, he dont have choice or this is or is nothing for now

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Liberty wrote:this is much better, it's a beautiful version of the original song. The video is well chosen too. The only thing that your brother could change would be to do a version without the talking in the begining. Just put english words on screen in bigger letters of what he is saying.

maybe you wanna collaborate and record as locutor?, this can be awesome to the jovi proyect

Edit: I need mention that is not that he is a disaster in english, argentinian accent is extra bad for english, he know it extra good, the voice was mod with a pitch do simulate a high voice, his voice is more deep and low that this

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Motha-faka wrote:

Edit: I need mention that is not that he is a disaster in english, argentinian accent is extra bad for english, he know it extra good, the voice was mod with a pith do simulate a high voice, his voice is more deep and low that this

the only thing i might maybe do is to take a look at the english phrases because if you use an online translator, in any languages, it's not 100% perfect, sometimes, some translated phrases don't make sense. Even on his website (i like his world section) some phrases need to be fixed.

For the accent, he would have to take a course in phonetics in school. For improving his singing voice, i have already put the youtube links for people who give good advice in one of my posts. It's up to him to take a look or not.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Liberty wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:

the only thing i might maybe do is to take a look at the english phrases because if you use an online translator, in any languages, it's not 100% perfect, sometimes, some translated phrases don't make sense. Even on his website (i like his world section) some phrases need to be fixed.

For the accent, he would have to take a course in phonetics in school. For improving his singing voice, i have already put the youtube links for people who give good advice in one of my posts. It's up to him to take a look or not.
yes, but he forgot his time as musician and singer

for that he created this techniques of sound, he is extra pacific to be a singer and support all the madness that exist in this time in the world.

the best choice for he is not be singer, but as i tell you before, his forces go into the post production and not more in the voice, this was his own choice

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:00 am

Track 3 - wings of destiny

Composers: Luca turilli, Alessandro staropolli, Flavio ontivero

produced by Flavio Ontivero but this is not his mian good skill

Engineer of Mix, mastering and edit by Flavio Ontivero

Video marker by Flavio ontivero

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUEsuFxNHqE?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUEsuFxNHqE?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

PD: More classical that the original, the voice cant be like fabio lione and his metal style, always fall in classical color

Come on, critic, hit and we will se if as a good critic or a good production :lol:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:48 am

Another one bite the dust - Queen 2016 Remaster by Flavio Ontivero

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlO53z2Mdmc?ve ... p;hl=es_ES">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlO53z2Mdmc?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

work that i did:

1. Edit

2. master level 1

3. Mix

4. Master level 2

5. No efects aplication why the tracks was recorded with effects, these effects are originally by Queen

6. mastering level 3

Observation, Hit to improve. I'm using a Pillow in my face

:lol:

Linnette Gray

Post by Linnette Gray » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 am

Motha-faka wrote:Track 3 - wings of destiny

Composers: Luca turilli, Alessandro staropolli, Flavio ontivero

produced by Flavio Ontivero but this is not his mian good skill

Engineer of Mix, mastering and edit by Flavio Ontivero

Video marker by Flavio ontivero

<param name="movie">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUEsuFxNHqE?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
</object>

PD: More classical that the original, the voice cant be like fabio lione and his metal style, always fall in classical color

Come on, critic, hit and we will se if as a good critic or a good production :lol:
I'm not more of a classical music, but I like the intro though I noticed that the music has more of a dramatic impact.