Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Locked
User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by Dave » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:44 pm

After all, these musicians know what they are doing. Keeper Of The Seven Keys – The Legacy is more than simply another Helloween album, it’s also the band’s strongest release in over ten years.
Helloween celebrate their exceptional melodic speed metal with unbridled enthusiasm, compositional diversity and technical brilliance, selecting this truly legendary title with good reason.
“Had we not been convinced that our new recording lives up to the high standards set by Keeper I and II - we certainly wouldn’t have called it Keeper Of The Seven Keys – The Legacy,” Michael Weikath points out.
“I feel that the current songs have no problem keeping up with the old classics. And what is more: Keeper I and II featured the odd track that the fans weren’t particularly into, but as far as I’m concerned there’s not a single weak number on Keeper Keeper Of The Seven Keys – The Legacy.”

(from www.helloween.com)

old news, i know..
but what do you think about that?
Spamming is serious business!

User avatar
Twilight Legionnaire
Sr. Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:44 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by Twilight Legionnaire » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:10 pm

I have heard a few songs from this album, but I didn't download the entire album. However, with a single like Mrs. God coming out before the album, I -HAD- to make sure the album was worth it before buying.

I listened to King for 1000 Years and Occasion Avenue. Awesome, awesome, awesome. The first one especially, it's a spectacular epic, quite different from the traditional Helloween sound, but a healthy breeze of fresh air.

However, Weiki is completely deaf if he says there's not a single weak track. Mrs God anyone? :lol: :lol:
perkele

StratoNess
Jr. Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Omaha, NE USA

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by StratoNess » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:13 pm

Mrs. God is an awesome track.

THere are other weak tracks on "THe Legacy." Still a great album, but no Keepers I & II.

User avatar
StragOvariuS
Sr. Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:40 am
Location: Vittu tätä paskaa

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by StragOvariuS » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:44 pm

Dave wrote:After all, these musicians know what they are doing. Keeper Of The Seven Keys – The Legacy is more than simply another Helloween album, it’s also the band’s strongest release in over ten years.
Helloween celebrate their exceptional melodic speed metal with unbridled enthusiasm, compositional diversity and technical brilliance, selecting this truly legendary title with good reason.
“Had we not been convinced that our new recording lives up to the high standards set by Keeper I and II - we certainly wouldn’t have called it Keeper Of The Seven Keys – The Legacy,” Michael Weikath points out.
“I feel that the current songs have no problem keeping up with the old classics. And what is more: Keeper I and II featured the odd track that the fans weren’t particularly into, but as far as I’m concerned there’s not a single weak number on Keeper Keeper Of The Seven Keys – The Legacy.”

(from www.helloween.com)

old news, i know..
but what do you think about that?
Lie...
If was a hell of an album, the cd would came single, not double. Yeah, melodic metal is dying, only the good will stay strong, the others will dissapear...

Thunderstone who?
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

User avatar
StragOvariuS
Sr. Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:40 am
Location: Vittu tätä paskaa

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by StragOvariuS » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:46 pm

Twilight Legionnaire wrote: However, Weiki is completely deaf if he says there's not a single weak track. Mrs God anyone? :lol: :lol:
HAHAHAHHAHA...this time Weiki wanted be the smartass. :lol:

(Sorry Criss)
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

User avatar
Hellovarius the Simp
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:44 am
Location: Pécs, Hungary

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by Hellovarius the Simp » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:54 pm

The new Helloween album is a big shit, Better Than Raw was the last good album!
Nothing to say.

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by Dave » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:18 pm

seems like Mormegil likes the new album..
Spamming is serious business!

User avatar
nepi
Sr. Member
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:56 am
Location: Zurich
Contact:

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by nepi » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:23 am

Hellovarius the Simple wrote:The new Helloween album is a big shit, Better Than Raw was the last good album!
wrong Mr. Hellovarius, the last really good album was Time of the Oath (the only good one between keepers and now) 8)

I don't think that anybody needs a third part....

and when only one song is about one of the key, the album shall not be named keeper 3.
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

FTS
Jr. Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:17 am

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by FTS » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:38 am

I think its great.
Or at least, fairly good.
If you know who I am, for the love of god keep quiet, my accounts are being deleted. No moderator my foot.

User avatar
StragOvariuS
Sr. Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:40 am
Location: Vittu tätä paskaa

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by StragOvariuS » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:06 pm

Its a good album...but the KEEPERS thing are just marketing.

So, perhaps that Kiske will sing some songs with helloween soon...maybe in wacken?

He said if weiki call him, he will do it. $$$ dudes...its all $$$ :)
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by Dave » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:55 pm

i like mrs god.. it's an "easy" song but it's funny..
Spamming is serious business!

User avatar
Dave
Sr. Member
Posts: 16777041
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:57 pm
Location: somewhere under your bed

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by Dave » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:30 pm

just one word.. this album is great :P
Spamming is serious business!

metalman
Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:02 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact:

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by metalman » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:40 am

That is great album!
Maybe the best album of the year 2005.

Greatest songs are Occasion Avenue, King For 1000 Years, Shade In The Shadow and Born On Jdgement Day.
Singing (Andi Deris) is also quite good.

Patricia
Sr. Member
Posts: 1515
Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 4:56 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by Patricia » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:12 pm

I've just heard "Mrs God". That's a nice song.
Hopefully i can buy this album soon...
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

User avatar
MetalAngel
Sr. Member
Posts: 4355
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 4:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

Post by MetalAngel » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:45 pm

Patricia wrote:I've just heard "Mrs God". That's a nice song.
Hopefully i can buy this album soon...
I can send you mp3 of the album... :wink:
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

Locked