The Voice Connection

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
DougieHammett
The Voice Connection

Post by DougieHammett » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:05 am

Hey everyone I haven't posted here in a while but I thought all you musicians might like to help your voice out and become a better singer.

Hey guys, I frequently visit a site called The Voice Connection which is run by a very cool guy named Jaime Vendera. You may have seen him on Mythbusters shattering glass. Anyway I probably like a few of you want to improve at singing and I have found that his book is really great called "Raise Your Voice" and I really think that all of you who are interested in improving your voice or even getting better at singing to help with backup vocals would find this a real benefit.

He has written 2 books: Raise Your Voice and The Ultimate Breathing Workout and a second version of the former will be released soon.

If you want to scream your ass off like many people may have learnt from Melissa Cross' Zen of Screaming or just be able to sing in a clear strong voice without strain or even develop your full voice to lose the quality of tone by using falsetto in your higher register then I think that Jaime's site is for you. Help make this site the biggest site for the voice.

www.thevoiceconnection.com
To Find Our Paradise

khamael

Re: The Voice Connection

Post by khamael » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:51 pm

pleazzzz Dougie post a new cover like you did with Paradise..... :wink:

DougieHammett

Post by DougieHammett » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:06 pm

I haven't done anything too great by Strato recorded man but I am so much better than back then. I did do a not too shabby thing of black diamond a few months ago. I did it first take though so it was a bit sloppy in bits.
To Find Our Paradise

khamael

Post by khamael » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:31 pm

then post something, we are waiting man! :)

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:43 pm

Thanks for the link, it's quite interesting.

I'd like to hear that for Paradise indeed. :)
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...