Have you ever dreamed about Stratovarius?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
God Called In Sick T
Have you ever dreamed about Stratovarius?

Post by God Called In Sick T » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:25 pm

I have. It was two months ago, and that morning I quickly came to this forum in order to register myself and tell it. It was incredible, I must add.

(... but I didn't post it until today because users under 50 posts can't open new threads ¬¬)

Well, my dream is placed in a park which is not far from my home. I go there because I heard there is a Stratovarius concert, and when I arrive, they start playing. For my surprise they play without stage, in the floor, in the same floor where we, the public, stand. They play surrounded by people, but there aren't idiots who try to touch the singer and these kind of things, as though as if they were a new band, because there aren't so much people either.

I can remember the whole concert, and I wrote down the setlist, as thought as if I have been in a real concert, I can remember every note, every solo, every word, every movement, etc. It was the best dream I've had up to now.

They started playing Speed Of Light, and at this point of the concert we were about ten people watching them, but after the first song people began to come more fluently.

Then, they played my favourite song: My Black Diamond, and the next was Against The Wind, the best song they played in my imaginary concert. When they finished Against The Wind, Jörg was acclaimed for his incredible style and congratulated for his babies.

Next song was Kiss Of Judas, and then Save Our Souls, the one that came before Anthem Of The World. In this point, people started to sing along in a very emotive way.

But then... something very strange ocurred. Miss K appeared and started to sing, with Kotipelto, Distant Skies. It was fucking brilliant!!! Miss K & Kotipelto running and singing together!

It was an unbelievable dream. It's a pity I woke up right there, in such an important and interesting moment in the concert.

Anyway, I enjoyed as if it was real. Freud's right when he says that dreams are wishes that have never been fulfilled, but their dissatisfaction is fixed in dreams.

^^

I had to tell it, sorry.

NP: Falconer - Substitutional World
Sir Öfdhe Necromountain, slaying motherfucking trolls since the word 'fuck' was invented.

browneyedgirl

Re: Have you ever dreamed about Stratovarius?

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:42 pm

Seriously, you don't want to hear about the dreams I've had about Stratovarius. ;) Especially.........;) =P :evilgrin: 8)
Last edited by browneyedgirl on Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

twisted_little_girl

Re: Re: Have you ever dreamed about Stratovarius?

Post by twisted_little_girl » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:13 pm

[/quote]

jean_luc_picard

Post by jean_luc_picard » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:21 pm

[/quote]
Last edited by jean_luc_picard on Thu Jan 01, 1970 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
What are you going to do then?
Knock on the doors with your head, Peregrin Took!

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Re: Have you ever dreamed about Stratovarius?

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:28 pm

[/quote]
Last edited by browneyedgirl on Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

A3000

Post by A3000 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:39 pm

Cool dream! I remember I had a dream in the day when I met Ritchie Blackmore in Moscow and talked to him personally before the concert....
Then, that night I had a dream, that I was speaking with Andre Andersen (from Royal Hunt) and he let me write my band's albums in his studio for free! But he told me an imaginary rule: He will play 1 or 2 solos and I will write that he was a guest musician and then I woke up.... :(
Shut up and stay alive!

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:10 am

[/quote]
Sir Öfdhe Necromountain, slaying motherfucking trolls since the word 'fuck' was invented.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:24 am

Then, you&I have something in common--I've never saw Strato in concert, either. As you see by the boo-hoo topic I posted! :lol:
But, we can't give up--not just yet. But, its easier for you guys to get access to their concerts, than us USA people.
It would kill me if a concert would be held close-by& I couldn't go!
Maybe one day your dream, or part of it, will come true! :)

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:32 pm

I hope so. And I hope your dream will be fulfilled too.

:)

NP: Children Of Bodom - Silent Scream (Slayer cover)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:23 pm

God Called In Sick Today wrote:
I hope so. And I hope your dream will be fulfilled too.

:)

NP: Children Of Bodom - Silent Scream (Slayer cover)
Thanks! :) That would be a dream come true! :)

stratovarius_legend

Post by stratovarius_legend » Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:11 pm

Really cool dream!

I also dream three days ago that Tobias Sammet from Edguy came at my shcool and he was in my class-->Fucking dream!

But it happend some times that I dream about Stratovarius and alot of other bands! I like that kind of dreams:D
Fight Until We Die!

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:29 pm

stratovarius_legend wrote:
Really cool dream!

I also dream three days ago that Tobias Sammet from Edguy came at my shcool and he was in my class-->Fucking dream!

But it happend some times that I dream about Stratovarius and alot of other bands! I like that kind of dreams:D
Why don't you describe them in this post? It could be great!

For me, it was the first time I dreamed about a band... but what a dream! that dream roxX0red!

NP: Scorpions - Heroes Don't Cry (live)

Lord Aesgareth

Post by Lord Aesgareth » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:44 pm

to be honest I don't think I can pretend to dream about strato every night :) lol that was my answer to your question, doesn't go very far :D
Anyway, I find your dream interesting and yur analysis even more, and im quite impressed by it ;)
i did feel the same way when listening to my favorite band =P until I got to one of their shows 2004, the first of my short life, and maybe the last... im too pessimistic >=(
youre right its a sort of satisfaction, a strong satisfaction after a strong desire .
but, if you can, in the future, dont miss ANY concert your likely to go to !! I went to one by car -> 6h :D
btw, does anyone remember the playlist of their show on May 23rd? (Transbordeur) I would be grateful to have it !
La culture générale, c'est coimme la confiture : moins on en a, plus on en étale !

Stratomano

Post by Stratomano » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:24 am

Last edited by Stratomano on Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stratovarius is the best!!!!

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:48 am

I have dreamed two or three times about Stratovarius, and it was always the same kind: I went to a gig, and there was almost nobody, not more than ten fans, the stage was too small, the band played short... it was simply disappointing.
I don't know what that meant. Anyway, it was the absolute opposite of the REAL shows. ;)

StratoRico

Post by StratoRico » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:04 pm

i think i dreamt about 3 times about strato.

The one i remember is one dream,where me and my friends who plays with me were in a pub and then entered strato together.

We spoke a lot and everyone was talking with the member of strato that plays the same instrument than us.

and then they played some songs,really cool :D

i also dreamt one time to play drums with them,thanks to jorg that decided to let me play couple of songs... :D
Make the best out of your dreams.
They're the world where you are free

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:30 pm

Lord Aesgareth wrote:
to be honest I don't think I can pretend to dream about strato every night :) lol that was my answer to your question, doesn't go very far :D
Anyway, I find your dream interesting and yur analysis even more, and im quite impressed by it ;)
i did feel the same way when listening to my favorite band =P until I got to one of their shows 2004, the first of my short life, and maybe the last... im too pessimistic >=(
youre right its a sort of satisfaction, a strong satisfaction after a strong desire .
but, if you can, in the future, dont miss ANY concert your likely to go to !! I went to one by car -> 6h :D
btw, does anyone remember the playlist of their show on May 23rd? (Transbordeur) I would be grateful to have it !
Well, I have been to a couple of concerts. I went to Helloween + Rage gig in Barcelona and I accompanied my girlfriend to the HIM concert. I will go to Nightwish too, maybe. Not for me, I don't like them, but my girlfriend does.
Stratomano wrote:
hauhauahua, nice. mine dream is very strange....is...
with strato playing here in my little city.
with iron maiden opening the show(hehehe).after iron, stratovarius they started playing father time, very nice performance of TT, always jumping....hehehe, happy, different of this days....and a........after, playing speed of ligth, hunting high and low and closing the concert: black diamond...
TK(yes, not miss k) was acclaimed for the fans for your incredible voice.I feelt like a inside of dream in this musics, short show, with four songs...and after it all, I speak with the band in autocar...it's fantastic

shit, I think about strato with a thing impossible to see live...I an brazilian, here is very hard to strato play,... :~(
Well, your dream is very clear, you want Stratovarius to be more popular than Iron Maiden because you want them to play in Brazil. Why did your psyche choose Iron Maiden? Because they are TEH HEAVY METAL BAND and because they played one of the best shows ever: Rock In Rio (wow, Brazil!).
stratohawk wrote:
I have dreamed two or three times about Stratovarius, and it was always the same kind: I went to a gig, and there was almost nobody, not more than ten fans, the stage was too small, the band played short... it was simply disappointing.
I don't know what that meant. Anyway, it was the absolute opposite of the REAL shows. ;)
Strange kind of dream, I must say. Well, it must be some hidden message... have you had any kind of trouble with the public in any concert? (getting into fights, being hit, etc)
It seems to me that is something related to the public, more than to the band.
StratoRico wrote:
i think i dreamt about 3 times about strato.

The one i remember is one dream,where me and my friends who plays with me were in a pub and then entered strato together.

We spoke a lot and everyone was talking with the member of strato that plays the same instrument than us.

and then they played some songs,really cool :D

i also dreamt one time to play drums with them,thanks to jorg that decided to let me play couple of songs... :D
Your dream is quite simple too, yet interesting nevertheless.

It's great to read about dreams, I do it everytime I can. Moreover, I ask people for their dreams, I like to interpretate them. Reading Freud's books is teh win!!111ONEONE

NP: Dragonforce - Dawn Over A New World

antonio

Post by antonio » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:46 pm

i've dreamed about a metal opera

i'm singing in a theater with k.hansen m.kiske, t.kotipelto, o.hardmann, t.sammet & a.matos...
TK was playng guitar with malmsteen
jorg as drummer
kailanunen at the bass
and a beautifoul orchestra...

at the and of the show TT embraces TK
and everyone clap

too beautifoul to be real..
Rock and Roll.

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:46 pm

antonio wrote:
i've dreamed about a metal opera

i'm singing in a theater with k.hansen m.kiske, t.kotipelto, o.hardmann, t.sammet & a.matos...
TK was playng guitar with malmsteen
jorg as drummer
kailanunen at the bass
and a beautifoul orchestra...

at the and of the show TT embraces TK
and everyone clap

too beautifoul to be real..
Nice dream. But I'm too tired to interpretate it. Maybe later.

NP: Timo Tolkki - Father

ladyofeternity

Post by ladyofeternity » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:51 pm

I had thousands of dreams with Stratovarius too, =P
I like a dream that Kotipelto took my hands & put me in the stage with them & we sang SOS together, was very nice :)

But nowadays is very hard to me dream with them, :~(
I think is because I became very disappointed with all those bad things that happened with the band :(

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:33 pm

ladyofeternity wrote:
I had thousands of dreams with Stratovarius too, =P
I like a dream that Kotipelto took my hands & put me in the stage with them & we sang SOS together, was very nice :)

But nowadays is very hard to me dream with them, :~(
I think is because I became very disappointed with all those bad things that happened with the band :(
Well, it seems we all have dreamed about singing or playing in a band. At least the ones who actually don't sing or play in a band.

:D

NP: AFI - The Days Of The Phoenix

stratovarius_legend

Post by stratovarius_legend » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:23 am

I dream long time ago that i was in a stratovarius's show...went i saw in their DVD Infinity in show i was always thinking about it and i dream a couple of time that i was in a Strato show, but now my dreams are not really clear in my mind!...sorry
Fight Until We Die!

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:22 pm

I once dreamt that Koti appeared to me and liberated my mind from its daily struggle. That sounds so retarded, but that's really what it was.
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:49 pm

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:
I once dreamt that Koti appeared to me and liberated my mind from its daily struggle. That sounds so retarded, but that's really what it was.
The most illogical and strange dreams are the ones that keep more interesting content inside themselves. In fact, their hidden (real) content is very well concealed. The more interesting they are, the more hidden the content is.

NP: Falconer - Heresy In Disguise

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:13 pm

i once dreamed i was a care bear. should i be concerned? i don't think i'd appreciate any meaning i found in that dream, no matter how esoteric it was.

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:21 pm

They will go to a park, and start just playing then people show up, put money in a bowl or something.
[/quote]

Twilightsymphony

Post by Twilightsymphony » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:29 pm

I never dreamed of Stratovarius :eyes

But i rarely dream at all...
Delusions Of Grandeur

God Called In Sick T

Post by God Called In Sick T » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:02 am

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:
i once dreamed i was a care bear. should i be concerned? i don't think i'd appreciate any meaning i found in that dream, no matter how esoteric it was.
Why not? If you had read Freud's "The Interpretation Of Dreams" you would have found that it's our unconcious is trying to make us avoid talking about the dream or even thinking about it (that's why we sometimes forget about our dreams the morning after having them).

Thus, if you had some idiotic, illogical, or whatever bad dream and you don't want to talk it is a way to censore your inconcious. Kind of hard, to understand if it's not read in Freud's books. I write like a fucking monkey :D

NP: Angel Dust - Liquid Angel

Invinoveritas

Post by Invinoveritas » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:18 am

Hey! Just gimme a few hundreds of thousands and I'll ask Strato for a gig! And then we'd all be invited! Talking about a dream, that should be it! Seariously, if I really won a BIIIIIIG money from lottery or something, I'd really see Strato with you maniacs in a club gig. AND BEER FOR FREE ALSO FOR THE BAND!!! :D
In the morning, don't say you love me, cause I'll only...

stratovarius_legend

Post by stratovarius_legend » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:22 am

Twilightsymphony wrote:
I never dreamed of Stratovarius :eyes

But i rarely dream at all...
You always dream, each nights you just dont remember it! ;)
Fight Until We Die!