Weekend review with KOTIPELTO and JENS JOHANNSON !!!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
StragOvariuS
Weekend review with KOTIPELTO and JENS JOHANNSON !!!

Post by StragOvariuS » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:03 pm

Hello dear ppl!!!! :P too much time without post here!!! hehehe...well i think that i have more than 50 posts...so DONT KILL ME FOR POST THAT!!!!! hehehe :twisted:

well, my weekend review... WITH KOTI, JENS JOHANNSON, EDGUY, MIRKA, TAPIO, LAURI, TUOMAS, ULI, CRISS...and who more??? hehehe AND BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!! :evil:

FRIDAY

well a cool day...me and criss waiting uli arrive here in sao paulo and i discovered that jens and the guys will be in the hard n heavy party, as you all saw in the picture thread/koti related, so i told to criss and we run to see how much costs the party ticket...
we call to the place to ask the price, 65 REAIS!!!! too expensive...well...we was sad becoz we couldnt meet the guys there...

uli arrived here and told us that met the guys in the airplane to buenos aires to sao paulo and talked with them, also get all the booklets signed by koti and jens ehhehe, also talked that could be possible us meet the guys on the party and in the backstage after the show...

so we went in the hard n heavy place and waited the guys...maybe after 1 hour...i saw jens in the street corner...hehhe...so we went there and talked with them...so we entered there with the guys FOR FREE!!! ehhehe i felt a part of the band !!!

i get the autographs, i saw the bikini contest with mirka hehehe we had analyzed the girls...jens gived 10 for all girls, koti gived some 10 and some 9...heheh mirka told me that jens wasnt a professional to choose women!!! ehhehe AND AS EVER!!!! MISS POISON had won the contest (Guinevere, hadnt any redhead to jens pick hhehehe).

after that, started the jeff scott soto show, was really great!!! jens shared peach juice with vodka with criss and i drink a little bit too...its really great!!! so we took pics with them and plus with derrick green of sepultura, a really cool guy!!! also...hehe talked with lauri porra!!! ehhehe cool guy and we took a pic with him too...

we drinked, talked and had fun with the guys there...we left the place after 5am...was really crowded there...

SATURDAY

well...i woke up...called to my friend to get a ride for me and the girls to the concertplace...i get and we went there...heheh we get some pass to the VIP area, but we couldnt yet saw the guys...
we was there, drinkin a beer and after the viper show, we went to the crowd(in the right side of the stage) before the koti show started, we was there and asked to see if we could get the backstage pass, uli get one to be there aftershow and a pass to took pics near from the stage...me, criss and my friend was watching the show in the crowd...was a really great show, we enjoyed a LOT!!! i realized a dream saw the guys playing lord of eternity, reasons, waiting for the dawn and all the other songs...no words to SOS and black diamond AWESOME...i heard that some fans cried when they played black diamond...tuomas played guitar as hell heheh...great guitarrist...i love his gibson les paul model..hehhe his guitar solo in the show was great...and fasT!!! ehhehe...he is cool, but i think that he is a kind of...shy guy...but he is cool hehehe...in the black diamond solo he kicked our asses...heheh was a awesome guitarplaying hehehe, also he did some jokes with the hand when he played the solo!!! ehhehe fuckiiiiiiiin greeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat!!!!(the uli funniest expression!!! u all must hear her say that!!! ahhaha its realy cool!!!)

so...after koti was shaman, ahahha well...matos fall on the stage haaha...i laughed a lot...was funny...

and come EDGUY...yeah...was a brilliant show...u all will love the DVD, was really cool!!! they played vain glory opera, out of control, mysteria, the piper never dies, lavatory love machine, was fuckiiiiiiiiiiin greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat(as uli told me!!! hehehehhe) the DVD will be really great!!!

well, after the show, we was waiting for see if we could get the backstage pass to talk and see the guys again...well...after a time, uli came with the jens pass(thanks to jens to borrow to us the pass!!!) so we arrived there, we talked, drinked, met the edguy members and all, autographs and pics...heheh eggi is really crazy, as felix bohnke!!! ehhehe

was a good time there, mirka asked me if i was invited to some party...i told that i head that they maybe will be on dynamobar after left the backstage and he told that was true...so i told that we will be there soon to have another beertime!!! ehhehe

after, the guys discovered that PORRA here means, sperm or its a expression when u re too happy or too angry u say PORRA!!! ehehe so the guys started to tease lauri heheh, call him of PORRA PORRA PORRA all the time!!!

i talked with tapio !!! ehhe the "DULL" scream guy hahah...he rox! he told me: "why be in the first row in the crowd? if u can ask us to be here with us and enjoy a good time?" this is was really cool of his part!! he really rox!!! kick ass...

mirka signed a drumstick to me, jens let the apple juice fall in the ground!!! ahhaha the guys shared with me absolut vodka and they left the place as us...

DYNAMO BAR

we arrive there and the guys was already there, and we met cradle of filth there too...as jens told me, the place was really crowded!!! we enjoyed the night a lot!!! i had a beer with mirka, tapio, talked about next projects of taraxacum with eggi, and also confessed to jens that i was getting drunk that time!!! ehhehe...also tuomas told me that saw whitesnake in 2004...i couldnt believe it!!!!!! he saw the lovemaster, david coverdale and talked with him...awesome...
we left the place 7am in the morning!!!! the night was really long!!! jens took some pics of us, u dont know how jens is cool....he is incredible!!!! ehehhe...we teached to him some vulgar words of here to him hehehe...
i said bye to them all, and tapio started to screm DULL DULL DULL every time...hehehhe...was cool as hell dynamo bar...i think that all there enjoyed as hell...

but...unfornatelly...everything has a end... but was the best weekend of my life...i wont forget never!

this is was my weekend review... sorry for the HORRIBLE english mistakes hehhe...

Jens, thanx for all... :lol:
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

Cristiane

Re: Weekend review with KOTIPELTO and JENS JOHANNSON !!!

Post by Cristiane » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:24 pm

As I said before... this surely was the best weekend in my life.
The whole band is incredible, and Jens is the funniest guy I've ever met, all the happenings were tottaly unexpected... I never thought we'd have fun with those guys for 3 days!
Hope that Jens can send us the pics he had taken... I'll load the pics and maybe tomorrow I'm able to post them somewhere...

I tried to write a review about the gig and the parties we've went, but I can't... too many thoughts in my head...
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:37 pm

:rvd:
You Lucky people! I am so happy for you all-Yes, I'm jealous(HEHEHE)but, so very happy that you all had such a wonderful weekend&got to meet 1/2 of Stratovarius!!!:headbang: :ola:
I'd give my right arm, left leg, and so on&such :lol: to have been there! :D

YES YES YES!!!We all want to see those pics of the show&party&all those great times! :jump2: :bounce2:

I know you all will treasure those precious, fun memories forever! :)

PS, you all still have hangovers? ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:52 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:PS, you all still have hangovers? ;)
Don't tell me about that.. :lol:
just kidding, but don't know what happened, I couldn't drink that much... I drank a lot on friday night got drunk and stuff, but I couldn't drink on saturday at Dynamo, I had some caipirinhas and beer, just that, but didn't got drunk (didn't needed to :wink: )
on sunday I had some Pisco liquour with Uli (dammit, that stuff is STRONG!).... but I realized that I was having so much fun that I just didn't want to drink.

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:54 pm

we had hangovers...also in dynamo, i confessed to jens that i get drunked...he told me that this isnt good to me :cry:
:lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:18 pm

Real shallow, but important question: Is Koti as handsome in person as he is in his pictures? =P :oops:

And, is Jens REALLY that funny? =P
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:33 pm

Koti is a gentleman... really, really handsome, believe me... and his eyes are wonderful. He's a nice guy, very kind... I only have good words to describe him...
same thing for Jens... he's incredible! Very funny guy, kind and I can only think good things about him too... if wasn't him we couldn't get in into the backstage after the show, neither in the friday party... he's amazing! :D

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:16 am

no jens, no backstage for us that night!!! he was cool and told us that finlandia vodka sux...hehhe i will taste yet!!! ahahahha