Autumn Greetings!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Holy Light
Re: Autumn Greetings!

Post by Holy Light » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:37 pm

I want a Tolkki shred album. Me and Timo would be shredding friends (If we ever met).

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:29 pm

MaFiaBoY wrote:A kind of Intermission vol. 2 would be great. I WANT to hear this Beauty-Has-Come-stuff :twisted: and why not some MissK-demos :D
Good idea, and as we were told the contract that were done involved the five members, i don´t know, but it could be a sort of, blank space in the system, allowing Tolkki to release this kind of material under a different label....don´t know how the law system works there thou, nor what is said in that contract...so, i can´t really tell...
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

Boy-85

Post by Boy-85 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:14 pm

Releasing material under different label, signed to another? Most unlikely. Even if I'm no label executive or in any other position to tell for sure, I think someone would be REALLY pissed after that.

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:37 pm

i know, but we shouldn´t care wheter someone will be pissed or not...but rather focus on the contract that might, due to a lack of attention of its creators, allow that.
:wink:
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:49 pm

The song,"WILL MY SOUL EVER REST IN PEACE" is so haunting--I have to wonder is this song written from TTs heart?
If so, I hope he is on his way to true peace--as I feel this beautiful, but melancholy song is a song written out of true pain and inner sadness&turmoil....
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~