kotipelto tour over...

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
soulforged the secon
kotipelto tour over...

Post by soulforged the secon » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:17 pm

yesterday was the last show of the kotipelto tour.......it was in athens.....i've been there and it was really great..they also played B.D and H.H.A.L from strato.....everyone in the band was really great....the bassist was really cool....he gave me his beer......
i also stayed after the show and met timo.....he was very talkative and very cool he told me when the new album will come out but i was so amazed at the moment that i don't remember what he said(i think he said september).....as soon as i print them i'll post some pics with timo and me....kamelot were also great(i got one pick)..... In general i had a great time during and after the show......

mango

Re: kotipelto tour over...

Post by mango » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:33 pm

In Belgium, last week, it was also very good.

Aresius

Post by Aresius » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:30 pm

grr you europeans are so lucky.. you always met the band members!

Twilight Legionnaire

Post by Twilight Legionnaire » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:32 am

They were also great in Barcelona, they also played HHAL and Black Diamond :D

I noticed they played BD slightly slower than Stratovarius do it though :D Understandable.

Still, a fuckin great gig :headbang:
perkele

Sep

Post by Sep » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:53 am

soulforged the second wrote:yesterday was the last show of the kotipelto tour.......it was in athens.....i've been there and it was really great..they also played B.D and H.H.A.L from strato.....everyone in the band was really great....the bassist was really cool....he gave me his beer......
i also stayed after the show and met timo.....he was very talkative and very cool he told me when the new album will come out but i was so amazed at the moment that i don't remember what he said(i think he said september).....as soon as i print them i'll post some pics with timo and me....kamelot were also great(i got one pick)..... In general i had a great time during and after the show......
Hey man, i was also in the Kotipelto gig in Athens/Gagarin and when some fans asked the promoters to see Timo they said that he won't sign any autographs or CDs... Anyway, i was in the first lines during Kotipelto show and i may say that Timo's performance was awesome. When he sung "Hunting High and Low" and "Black Diamond" all the people inside the club sung the lyrics. Let's hope to see Stratovarius soon in Greece!

Queen Diamond

Post by Queen Diamond » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:45 am

Aresius wrote:grr you europeans are so lucky.. you always met the band members!
I think the same...!! I never met some band member...!! :( :( :(
About Kotipelto, I can't see him live, his tour was only until Argentina... :cry: :cry: You're so lucky Soulforged the Second!!
"Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form"

soulforged the secon

Post by soulforged the secon » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:27 pm

Sep wrote:
Hey man, i was also in the Kotipelto gig in Athens/Gagarin and when some fans asked the promoters to see Timo they said that he won't sign any autographs or CDs... Anyway, i was in the first lines during Kotipelto show and i may say that Timo's performance was awesome. When he sung "Hunting High and Low" and "Black Diamond" all the people inside the club sung the lyrics. Let's hope to see Stratovarius soon in Greece!
yes i know about that....but i said i waited after the show half an hour, then their bus came and after having put all the guitars in the bus they came out....first the drummer of kamelot then kotipelto and then the others......

gerr

Post by gerr » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:35 pm

I was in the show of barcelona too, fuking great, yes the bassist is really cool, the keyboard had some techinc problems with the sound on one song, it stopped sounding, but the show was geat, good epica, very good kotipelto(fuking great BD and HHAL), and amazing kamelot, they are really good!

tkbdadsgshim

Post by tkbdadsgshim » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:46 am

that's nice i'm very happy for koti he's really good , good for him:D
"life can be good with the right people" - andi deris