show me your picture.

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
iglehart
Re: show me your picture.

Post by iglehart » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:38 am

Well for a guy like you i can't find anymore better...(that's a Fuck you)
"i need to throw up..."

iglehart

Post by iglehart » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:40 am

Asamandra wrote:Ehh okay so thats me:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a248/Asam ... ni_v01.jpg

(somehow i´m too stupid for the img thingy..)

Yeah!!! it's you!!! how are you Meni?
"i need to throw up..."

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:51 am

iglehart wrote:Well for a guy like you i can't find anymore better...(that's a Fuck you)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are just being nice.

My beloved iglehart, you shouldn't bring the discussions we have in the Spanish section here. I thought you were smarter than that. Anyways, I can at least show my face in public...

Oh and you can spend your whole life trying to offend me... Honestly, I think your comments are cute.
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

iglehart

Post by iglehart » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:23 am

Stealth wrote:I can at least show my face in public...
I have shown my face here, as a matter of fact in this same topic, my friend.......well i realized you was a weirdo, but a "Sadomazo"?? Wtf :lol: :lol:

EDIT:
Stealth wrote:My beloved iglehart, you shouldn't bring the discussions we have in the Spanish section here. I thought you were smarter than that.
Well as you said, this is the Stratovarius Comunity and i can post whatever the hell i want....hehe :wink:
"i need to throw up..."

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:52 am

iglehart wrote:My flog was banned, so perhaps this will work

After that schoolday, i went to my former school and there i played like heaven we really kicked ass then...........hope you like the pic. :D
I found it! You were right, there was a picture of your face here! I apologize, I just didn't know that thing was a face... I must have mistaken it for an ass :lol:
By the way, it's a good thing you chose to roll up your sleeves... You have very nice muscles, your biceps are intimidating yet sexy :lol:
All in all, you achieve that "bad dude" look you strive for. Now you just need to wear some pubic hair as beard, like Eric Cartman did, and you'll look like a... well, like whatever you are.

Oh I forgot; you read half of my post. I said you can post whatever you want as long as it is in accordance with the forum rules.
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:10 am

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Asamandra

Post by Asamandra » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:53 pm

iglehart wrote:
Asamandra wrote:Ehh okay so thats me:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a248/Asam ... ni_v01.jpg

(somehow i´m too stupid for the img thingy..)

Yeah!!! it's you!!! how are you Meni?
Yup it´s me I´m quite fine I hope you are too :wink:
Write me a PM if you want
Pannenstreifen Philosophie

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:11 pm

htcdude wrote:Me with my new hair extensions :D

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1637/dsci00807gs.jpg
It would be a good idea to wash your extensions so that they don't fossilize :D

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:46 am

Stealth wrote:
htcdude wrote:Me with my new hair extensions :D

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1637/dsci00807gs.jpg
It would be a good idea to wash your extensions so that they don't fossilize :D
True...i did find it a bit harder headbanging :)
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:33 pm

But pls dude, don't headbang down me with your new hair. :D
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

iron_thunder

Post by iron_thunder » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:35 am

Stealth wrote:Well, you've seen me, now I'm gonna show you the girl of my dreams... Unfortunately she rejects me because she says that she is too good for me... I don't care, I won't give up on her.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3875 ... end4ye.jpg
ohhhh... i'm so jealous! *runs out in tears*

www.sacredembrace.com
www.myspace.com/sacred_embrace_webzine

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:23 pm

Just removed.
Stratovarius, The best power-melodic-symphonic metal band ever.
The legend of Zelda, The Best Game Ever.
Devil May Cry 3 Best Action Game Ever.
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:14 am

Hey, StratoLink, I can see that u are having a hell of a time with ur girlfriend eh? U're always laughin'! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I've seen ur father somewhere.....

No, I dont' care 'bout ur back.

Either ur nude pic. Oh! yeah, that was highly gay....Big time.

(Se puede ver que tu eres de los riquitos de alla de Sto. Dgo.! hahahahahahaha)

Can't believe u came to NYC and didn't even bother to call me, u suckup.

Dominicans. Image :lol:
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:36 am

Ok, lets get this started.....

Equinox wrote:

"Hey, StratoLink, I can see that u are having a hell of a time with ur girlfriend eh? U're always laughin'!"

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't like to laught (can't you tell by looking at the pics?) btw, at least I have a girlfriend, and I am not like OTHERS that just try to mock others pics with their Gfriends, when I am sure as hell those "others" haven't never ever took a picture with a girl that isn't their mother, sister, cousin, or just some background girl on the pic.

To add a little salt to your wound, OTHERS=GAYS=YOU on the above context.

Equinox wrote:

"No, I dont' care 'bout ur back. "

--------------------------------------------------------

Should you? you should care about YOUR back, maybe it is taken by some gay while you try not to notice it.

Equinox wrote:

"Either ur nude pic. Oh! yeah, that was highly gay....Big time. "

-------------------------------------------------------

I put that pic there on purpose, just to catch gays like you on action, even when you saw that it was a "nude" pic, you clicked it, WOW, I really though that you were a man, now officially you are gay for clicking on another man's nude pic.

And yes, it was gay, but I bet my neck+ my balls, that if you take a pic of yourself like that, you would be hired for some gay movie; maybe I look like a gay on a pic, but you don't look like a gay, because YOU are a gay.

Big time you say? It seems you like "big" things don't you little bitch?

Equinox wrote:

"(Se puede ver que tu eres de los riquitos de alla de Sto. Dgo.! hahahahahahaha)"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se puede ver que tu eres de esos mariconcitos de Halla de New York, de los que no tienen vida y nada mas viven metidos en un forum (2725 posts).! hahahahahahaha

Equinox wrote:

"Can't believe u came to NYC and didn't even bother to call me, u suckup.

Dominicans. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, is Suckup a word? you should try harder with your grammar my friend, on top that you by yourself look gay, then damn, your grammar also looks gay, seriously man, get a life.

Gay Dominicans trying to be North Americans... :lol:
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:52 am

StratoLink wrote:Ok, lets get this started.....

Equinox wrote:

"Hey, StratoLink, I can see that u are having a hell of a time with ur girlfriend eh? U're always laughin'!"

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't like to laught (can't you tell by looking at the pics?) btw, at least I have a girlfriend, and I am not like OTHERS that just try to mock others pics with their Gfriends, when I am sure as hell those "others" haven't never ever took a picture with a girl that isn't their mother, sister, cousin, or just some background girl on the pic.

To add a little salt to your wound, OTHERS=GAYS=YOU on the above context.

Equinox wrote:

"No, I dont' care 'bout ur back. "

--------------------------------------------------------

Should you? you should care about YOUR back, maybe it is taken by some gay while you try not to notice it.

Equinox wrote:

"Either ur nude pic. Oh! yeah, that was highly gay....Big time. "

-------------------------------------------------------

I put that pic there on purpose, just to catch gays like you on action, even when you saw that it was a "nude" pic, you clicked it, WOW, I really though that you were a man, now officially you are gay for clicking on someone's nude pic.

And yes, it was gay, but I bet my neck+ my balls, that if you take a pic of yourself like that, you would be hired for some gay movie; maybe I look like a gay on a pic, but you don't look like a gay, because YOU are a gay.

Big time you say? It seems you like "big" things don't you little bitch?

Equinox wrote:

"(Se puede ver que tu eres de los riquitos de alla de Sto. Dgo.! hahahahahahaha)"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se puede ver que tu eres de esos mariconcitos de Halla de New York, de los que no tienen vida y nada mas viven metidos en un forum (2725 posts).! hahahahahahaha

Equinox wrote:

"Can't believe u came to NYC and didn't even bother to call me, u suckup.

Dominicans. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, is Suckup a word? you should try harder with your grammar my friend, on top that you by yourself look gay, then damn, your grammar also looks gay, seriously man, get a life.

Yeah, that's why u're having a hell of a time, 'cuz u don't like laughing.
Nice life u got there eh? :lol:

I don't want my whole family to be public, nor my friends nor my girls.
Actually, My back is secure in the hands of my girls, cuz I just don't do it with one. 8)
Yeah, perhaps I would get a call, 'cuz I'm too freaking sexy.
Nope, I'm not, 'cuz I didn't get a hard on when I saw that stupid pic or yours. :lol:
I put that pic there on purpose, just to catch gays like you on action, even when you saw that it was a "nude" pic, you clicked it, WOW, I really though that you were a man, now officially you are gay for clicking on someone's nude pic.
Yeah, to catch gays like me right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it is just to call some gay attention so they can PM you and finally get a smile from ur face u homo! :lol:

No, no soy mariconsito como tu. :lol:
Si, Yo tengo tan poca vida que no puedo atenderme ni a mi mismo.
Trabajando, saliendo, chuliando y gozando....damn it, aun me queda sangre Dominicana en la venas. :lol: :D
First, is Suckup a word? you should try harder with your grammajavascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughingr my friend, on top that you by yourself look gay, then damn, your grammar also looks gay, seriously man, get a life.

It's a idiomnisn u doddle.

Just like Wat up and F. U.

I don't look gay, u look more like one.
With esa camisa de rayitas. :lol:

Well, what can I do? I was brought here agaisnt my will.
And if u are man enough to run away, u have to be man enough to become someone else.

Monkey! :) :lol:

U're too funny StratoLink. :lol:

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:02 am

Guys. Why don't you use PM nowfrom...?
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:20 am

Hey Equinox, I see that you are one of those resistant gays, so you want me to own you again? you got it....

Nice life u got there eh?

Well at least I don't take pics of myself very far away from the camera just to look decent (although it is understandable that you do that, with the face that you have I would do the same) and I don't cover my face with my hands when I take pics of me(Like you did on your lastest pics, unlike you I am very confident of myself, but I think with that face of failed abortion that you have, it doesnt surprise me that you do that)

That lastest part of your reply amazes me, you don' want your family to be public, why? do you even have a family? do you even have a girl/big boy (ups sorry, I meant a "Big boy"), You say you don't want to make them public, yet you make your gayness public eh?
Actually, My back is secure in the hands of my girls, cuz I just don't do it with one.
hahaha, it is so pathetic to see a gay like you writing those kinds of things, I am not even sure If you have ever kissed a girl, It seems you just want to cover your truly nature, don't do that, people are accepting gays these times, just go to San Francisco and I am sure that you will have a nice time there, with all those "big boys" you like to call girls...
Nope, I'm not, 'cuz I didn't get a hard on when I saw that stupid pic or yours.
So you say you are sexy huh? LOL, I can see you playing with yourself with your back turned at the mirror while looking your hairy ass, does that excite you? hahaha it must excite you, because you consider yourself sexy....

Then why did you click on the pic eh little bitch?
Yeah, to catch gays like me right?

I think it is just to call some gay attention so they can PM you and finally get a smile from ur face u homo!
Yeah to catch gays like you.

Exactly, see with that pic, I called your attention, and obviously you are a gay, therefore the pic did it purpose. See I love gays like you, that kind of gays that love to be punished in their faces with some big dicks, thats you why you are behaving like a little bicth aren't you? but don't worry I am already giving you your punishment.
No, no soy mariconsito como tu.
Trabajando, saliendo, chuliando y gozando....damn it, aun me queda sangre Dominicana en la venas.
Si se nota que tienes una vida pauperrima, nada mas mirate, en un forum comportandote como todo un pajaraso, intentando llamar la atencion de los otros con tus pajarerias, no creo que tus padres te enseniaron eso en tu hogar, oh si? definitivamente das lastima...

De que tiempo hablas, si tu vives metido en un forum todo el dia, Y que edad tienes? apuesto que todavia ni bachiller eres.

Trabajando como pajaro, saliendo con maricones, chuliando hombre ajeno y gozando guebo de hombre no vas a llegar a parte hahaha.

With esa camisa de rayitas.

And if u are man enough to run away, u have to be man enough to become someone else.

Monkey!

U're too funny StratoLink.
WTF? hahhaa now you have realy crossed the line....

Lets do some research, WTF does Idiomnisn means? hahahha, it seems you got that out of your a$$ didn't you?

http://www.google.com.do/search?hl=es&c ... omnisn&lr=

A suggestion, before writing such stupid words that don't even exist, do some google search first, that way you won't look as stupid as you are looking now.

U're too gay Equinox.

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:36 am

StratoLink wrote:Hey Equinox, I see that you are one of those resistant gays, so you want me to own you again? you got it....

Nice life u got there eh?

Well at least I don't take pics of myself very far away from the camera just to look decent (although it is understandable that you do that, with the face that you have I would do the same) and I don't cover my face with my hands when I take pics of me(Like you did on your lastest pics, unlike you I am very confident of myself, but I think with that face of failed abortion that you have, it doesnt surprise me that you do that)

That lastest part of your reply amazes me, you don' want your family to be public, why? do you even have a family? do you even have a girl/big boy (ups sorry, I meant a "Big boy"), You say you don't want to make them public, yet you make your gayness public eh?
Actually, My back is secure in the hands of my girls, cuz I just don't do it with one.
hahaha, it is so pathetic to see a gay like you writing those kinds of things, I am not even sure If you have ever kissed a girl, It seems you just want to cover your truly nature, don't do that, people are accepting gays these times, just go to San Francisco and I am sure that you will have a nice time there, with all those "big boys" you like to call girls...
Nope, I'm not, 'cuz I didn't get a hard on when I saw that stupid pic or yours.
So you say you are sexy huh? LOL, I can see you playing with yourself with your back turned at the mirror while looking your hairy ass, does that excite you? hahaha it must excite you, because you consider yourself sexy....

Then why did you click on the pic eh little bitch?
Yeah, to catch gays like me right?

I think it is just to call some gay attention so they can PM you and finally get a smile from ur face u homo!
Yeah to catch gays like you.

Exactly, see with that pic, I called your attention, and obviously you are a gay, therefore the pic did it purpose. See I love gays like you, that kind of gays that love to be punished in their faces with some big dicks, thats you why you are behaving like a little bicth aren't you? but don't worry I am already giving you your punishment.
No, no soy mariconsito como tu.
Trabajando, saliendo, chuliando y gozando....damn it, aun me queda sangre Dominicana en la venas.
Si se nota que tienes una vida pauperrima, nada mas mirate, en un forum comportandote como todo un pajaraso, intentando llamar la atencion de los otros con tus pajarerias, no creo que tus padres te enseniaron eso en tu hogar, oh si? definitivamente das lastima...

De que tiempo hablas, si tu vives metido en un forum todo el dia, Y que edad tienes? apuesto que todavia ni bachiller eres.

Trabajando como pajaro, saliendo con maricones, chuliando hombre ajeno y gozando guebo de hombre no vas a llegar a parte hahaha.

With esa camisa de rayitas.

Monkey!

U're too funny StratoLink.
WTF? hahhaa now you have realy crossed the line....

Lets do some research, WTF does Idiomnisn means? hahahha, it seems you got that out of your a$$ didn't you?

http://www.google.com.do/search?hl=es&c ... omnisn&lr=

A suggestion, before writing such stupid words that don't even exist, do some google search first, that way you won't look as stupid as you are looking now.

U're too gay Equinox.
Oh well, u broke the line, that was not funny. Then there's no point of it all. :roll:

And, next time, use Google in English. :lol:
Oh, yeah, I mean, Idioms. :o

Pete, we're just having fun, but our friend here, lost his funny-ness. :lol: (now that's a new word)

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:14 am

Nice try of getting out of the ownage I impaled into your soul.

YOU CAN USE GOOGLE IN ENGLISH AND IN SPANISH AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME SEARCH. (Unless you do a click on the mark "Solo busquedas en espaniol.

Goggle motherphucker do you use it?

For your half-assed word

http://www.google.com.do/search?hl=es&q=Idiomnism&lr=

For you

http://www.google.com.do/search?hl=es&c ... &q=gay&lr=

Idiomnism doesn't exist as a word, you got that out of your hairy a$$ LOL.

And what does have "Idioms" to do with that non-existent "word" Suckup? you should really try to talk things that make sense. If you want to keep a good image of you to the public.

Twilight Legionnaire

Post by Twilight Legionnaire » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:53 am

Will both of you just cut it out?

Take a moment to think about the ridiculous situation you got yourselves into.

Now, go back to your lives and stop flaming.
perkele

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:26 am

http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 68a8dg.jpg

From the left: my cousin's husband, me and my sister. The sitting dog is Roy and the other is Jázmin.
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

antonio

Post by antonio » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:26 pm

Me at university during a little "siesta".
Rock and Roll.

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:32 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:Guys. Why don't you use PM nowfrom...?
Right, these posts are a bit too long...
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:08 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 68a8dg.jpg

From the left: my cousin's husband, me and my sister. The sitting dog is Roy and the other is Jázmin.
Hey Pete, your sister is really nice. You should introduce me to her, haha. Don't get defensive, it's just an innocent comment, but she is nice.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:24 pm

Well, she is single, so I think, I might introduce her to you.
Akkor is van még remény,

- Mark Swanson -

StratoÄijä

Post by StratoÄijä » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:00 pm

You can see me in my avatar. I am playing keyboards. :D
Winter - The realm of eternal ice
Snowfall and darkness descends upon the vales of time
Distant caress of the sun's fading light
The lands were painted white with the Winter's might

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:15 am

Recent photo. Yay.
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

fifthtea_sausage

Post by fifthtea_sausage » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:49 am

No offense, you fawning urchin-snouted canker-blossom, but when someone takes a picture of you, you don't act like a pissy little attention whore and you stare directly at the camera.

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:38 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:Well, she is single, so I think, I might introduce her to you.
Good idea :D

If I finally manage to move to Europe, I'll be closer to Budapest. You rule Beast_Pete!

Stratovarious

Post by Stratovarious » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:11 pm

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:Image
Recent photo. Yay.

beautiful as always...

I just wanna say hello
..the sweetest emptiness of love...