happy inocent's day

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
neonlightchild
happy inocent's day

Post by neonlightchild » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:04 am

it seems that many people forgot about Innocent's Day.... :lol:
How could Jens forgot it?!?!?!?! :D
"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

stratoplayer

Re: happy inocent's day

Post by stratoplayer » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:06 am

Yes he dissappointed me, i hoped that this would have lasted a bit longer, damn he was fast at locking this one wasn{t he?
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Paola

Post by Paola » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:06 am

With that don't play, please I am a very nervous person and that hurt my health :cry:
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:09 am

As Pete said, the Europeans got this kind of day on 1st April. Maybe coz of that. :P

You perkeleen bastards... :lol:
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:13 am

Paola wrote:With that don't play, please I am a very nervous person and that hurt my health :cry:
yeah, my brother told me in the morning that Iron Maiden splited up... i know what it feels, :lol: :lol: , damn jokes :wink:

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:15 am

crap double post...
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:17 am

neonlightchild wrote:
Paola wrote:With that don't play, please I am a very nervous person and that hurt my health :cry:
yeah, my brother told me in the morning that Iron Maiden splited up... i know what it feels, :lol: :lol: , damn jokes :wink:

AND YOU FELL FOR IT!?!?!?! :lol:

Paola

Post by Paola » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:24 am

@stratoplayer: well, at least you know how nervous I am and the heart diseases in my family
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:24 am

stratoplayer wrote:
neonlightchild wrote:

AND YOU FELL FOR IT!?!?!?! :lol:
yeah i did :? :oops:

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:36 am

Hey everyone here, Dave was banned from the forum, he loged in as baconmaster and post that joke. The main idea was mine, in many parts of the world the saint's innocent day is celebrated making jokes.
Some of you may say it was a bad joke, also childish, but it seems no one can stand jokes anymore, that topic was obviously absurd, and the joke was about to be revealed soon.
If someone has to banned from here, then it is me, i played Dave that joke on messenger, and he didn't fell for it, so i sugested him to create a joke topic due to Innocent's Day so we could see how many people fell and how many people noticed about the joke.
Dave is obviously sorry for doing that, but i am also sorry about him and how many poeple in here took it so hard, that was not the intention.
Everybody has played jokes in its life, some were nice, some weren't, some went high some didn't even take off the floor, but if you think this one crossed the line, then go ahead, and accept our apologgies. Specially Koti (i wonder if he ever read this) and his true fans.
That's it. :wink:

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am

I think Dave getting banned was a bit too much, it is a joke, and if you get that many people in Latinamerica make this kinds of jokes today you will realize its nothing TOO serious, for example the newspaper said that U2 was cancelling the tour to mexico on account of the breakfast, and that a fault in Monterrey (which wrecked several houses, including my best friend´s...) is beyond repair so the government will convert it into an extreme sports park....

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:54 am

Paola wrote:@stratoplayer: well, at least you know how nervous I am and the heart diseases in my family
:roll: i'm sorry, i never wanted you to feel bad, nevertheless you shouldn't take things that serious, specially because of rumors.
Acepta mis sinceras disculpas y las de Dave :) , si?? :D

Just a Vampire

Post by Just a Vampire » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:58 am

Paola manda decir que si se hubiera muerto habría ido a jalarte las patas en la noche
At least, would you post in the topic's name that is a joke or something like that??
"now he knows his father betrays
now his wings turns to ashes to ashes his grave"

Iron Maiden: Fligth of Icarus

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:04 am

Just a Vampire wrote:Paola manda decir que si se hubiera muerto habría ido a jalarte las patas en la noche
At least, would you post in the topic's name that is a joke or something like that??
jajaja, no creo que me asustara del todo ver a una colombiana de noche y en mi cuarto jaja, pero lo entiendo, disculpas!!!

I will
i mean i would if it was unnlocked :roll:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:12 am

Making direct, personal allegations about someone in the band is too far. Trying to start a rumour of that nature is harmful, and helps no one. Personally, I'd get pretty upset if someone started a rumour that I was a user of illegal narcotics. Jokes are jokes, yes, but this is way overboard.

Plus, the day of the year for that sort of thing here in Europe and in N. America is April 1st. No Europeans/North Americans on here, including Jens, would probably have realised that. Being under the impression that it WASN'T an innocent joke, some strong action would've have to been taken.

Maybe Dave shouldn't have been banned, but it was still pretty bad of him.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

IceBreaker

Post by IceBreaker » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:26 am

NeonVomit wrote:Plus, the day of the year for that sort of thing here in Europe and in N. America is April 1st. No Europeans/North Americans on here, including Jens, would probably have realised that. Being under the impression that it WASN'T an innocent joke, some strong action would've have to been taken.

Maybe Dave shouldn't have been banned, but it was still pretty bad of him.
Yeah, that´s why some ppl took it too heavy. We should ONLY make this kind of jokes on that 1st april then or not doing these kind of jokes at all (excluding spam-area and jokes about band-members). I can say well that I´ve never heard that latin culture has now this kind of innocent day and I think some members haven´t know that too before.

Could someone tell what happened to Dave exactly? As I understand right, Dave was banned already before he logged in as Baconmaster, right? :?: That would be very strange then.

Or was he banned in normal way after Jens etc. having seen that BM had the same IP than Dave etc. :?:

Besides normally one Finnish member is using that nick, actually not here, but on Tolkki-forum e.q.
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:18 am

stratoplayer wrote:I think Dave getting banned was a bit too much, it is a joke,
Maybe it was a joke, but which never should have been posted. Dave has a brain, he could think about the consequences of his post. So, he has what he has been looking for. Sorry, but that's my humble opinion. :roll:
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:39 am

neonlightchild wrote:Hey everyone here, Dave was banned from the forum, he loged in as baconmaster and post that joke. The main idea was mine, in many parts of the world the saint's innocent day is celebrated making jokes.
Some of you may say it was a bad joke, also childish, but it seems no one can stand jokes anymore, that topic was obviously absurd, and the joke was about to be revealed soon.
If someone has to banned from here, then it is me, i played Dave that joke on messenger, and he didn't fell for it, so i sugested him to create a joke topic due to Innocent's Day so we could see how many people fell and how many people noticed about the joke.
Dave is obviously sorry for doing that, but i am also sorry about him and how many poeple in here took it so hard, that was not the intention.
Everybody has played jokes in its life, some were nice, some weren't, some went high some didn't even take off the floor, but if you think this one crossed the line, then go ahead, and accept our apologgies. Specially Koti (i wonder if he ever read this) and his true fans.
That's it. :wink:
Whatever you can tell, if you were a true fan of Koti and Strato like you pretented, you shouldn't have been post all that bullsh***!
Shame on YOU!! :?
As I understand right, Dave was banned already before he logged in as Baconmaster, right? That would be very strange then.

Or was he banned in normal way after Jens etc. having seen that BM had the same IP than Dave etc.
Then i know another member who used different accounts (in the french topic) and who should be banned from here too since a long time... :roll:
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

Warrior of Hell

Post by Warrior of Hell » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:26 pm

WTF ist inocent day? :shock:
Why does life sometimes feel so strange?

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:44 pm

MetalAngel wrote:
stratoplayer wrote:I think Dave getting banned was a bit too much, it is a joke,
Maybe it was a joke, but which never should have been posted. Dave has a brain, he could think about the consequences of his post. So, he has what he has been looking for. Sorry, but that's my humble opinion. :roll:
Yes, he should have at least disconnected and then reconnected to the Internet to get a different IP.

I heard this joke on MSN and I immediately knew it was fake. I mean, Koti using drugs? No, never! He is a real sport man living a healthy life. He even rarely drinks alcohol, and when he does, he drinks red wine, which is actually healthy if you drink only 2-3 dl.
Second suspicious thing was the 5 years. I don't know the laws of Finnland, but getting that big "reward" for using drugs... it seems too strict for me.
Third: when I looked at this topic (I already knew it was fake), then I saw that the topic opener had only 1 post...

So I say, you should never believe in gossips. Do you people remember, when that finnish gossip magazine wrote, that Tolkki's knifing cut was fake, and that he admitted it? That was a false news too. Never believe in such things!
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

stratobabius

Post by stratobabius » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:48 pm

One comment only: False News Travel Fast...

Leda Soares

Post by Leda Soares » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:53 pm

An irresponsable joke, I must say!!!
I stand alone in the darkness.
The winter of my life came so fast.
Memories go back to my childhood
To days I still recall...

Pikkusielu

Post by Pikkusielu » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:59 pm

That was a mean joke.

Fortunately it was directed to wrong person: Who would really believe that Kotipelto has been caught with drugs? I mean really.

Stratolily

Post by Stratolily » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:26 pm

Pikkusielu wrote:Fortunately it was directed to wrong person: Who would really believe that Kotipelto has been caught with drugs? I mean really.
I knew all the time it was a joke, but I have to confess that I really got scared with this kind of things.
Dave told me this thing even after reading the topic. What was my reaction?
Well, first I laugh and then I said: "That's bullshit!, I don't believe you..."
After feeling really upset, yesterday, I talked with him again after all this and he told me he was banned. I told him that he has to think twice before doing anything next time. He just said: "I'll try..."
Now we all know that this kind of things couldn't repeat never again...

IceBreaker

Post by IceBreaker » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:09 pm

Pikkusielu wrote:Who would really believe that Kotipelto has been caught with drugs? I mean really.
Everything can be possible. :wink:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:24 pm

I think I missed s0mething here ???
my b0ard is fucked up s0 I can't pst much----When did this happen? :err: ???
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Stratofanius

Post by Stratofanius » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm

Well, at least Dave can create new profile...
Stratolily wrote:I knew all the time it was a joke,
Really? I mean that when I read that "joke" topic you were really really really scared, even you knew it's joke...

Paola

Post by Paola » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:28 pm

Something I've learnt: There are thing which are not to play with. Even if you know the person, you shouldn't say things like that just to make a joke.
I don't know if you've noticed but, in some places the police puts drugs in your bags and they can say that you were sealing or buying it so...
About the jokes: I have no sense of humour with those topics. My mom told me that you must be responsible and serious so there are things like that who aren't funny for me.
@Patricia: it can be a joke, I know, but when you read something like that you forgot everything. Besides, that day wasn't funny for me, I knew that there was an aunt who died because of drugs....no comments

Btw: I guess that Jens didn't take that so funny...

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:13 am

Paola wrote:Besides, that day wasn't funny for me, I knew that there was an aunt who died because of drugs....no comments
I'm sorry. :(
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:27 am

Paola wrote: @Patricia: it can be a joke, I know, but when you read something like that you forgot everything. Besides, that day wasn't funny for me, I knew that there was an aunt who died because of drugs....no comments
I'm sorry to hear that.:(
Btw: I guess that Jens didn't take that so funny...
Indeed, and i understand him! That kind of joke shouldn't even exist! :x
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...