To be beautiful...

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Morgana
To be beautiful...

Post by Morgana » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:52 pm

I understand that now all men in the world care about World Cup and don't care about anything else :lol: but anyways I want to ask. What does woman need to be beautiful? What does she need to be not just pretty but really beautiful? And who is really beautiful among stars on your opinion?

Dave

Re: To be beautiful...

Post by Dave » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:54 pm

I "found" a really beautiful girl some days ago.. It's the chemistry between us that makes her so beautiful :wink:
Spamming is serious business!

cliff

Post by cliff » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:38 pm

Morgana wrote:What does woman need to be beautiful?
Answer : Laaaarge breast! :D
Seriously, I'd say sense of humour, joy (not someone who wants to kill herself every day) and open (she must care of others, not the kind "me, me"). Plus a cute smile. And not a drunker and smoker, please! :)
<b>This is wrong</b>

Pikkusielu

Post by Pikkusielu » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:39 pm

Dave wrote:It's the chemistry between us that makes her so beautiful :wink:
Maybe you think I'm too young to say anything about this, but I agree with Dave. Somebody can be really pretty, but the true beauty comes through friendship.

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:42 pm

cliff wrote:Answer : Laaaarge breast! :D
Seriously, I'd say sense of humour, joy (not someone who wants to kill herself every day), and open. Plus a cute smile. That's the most important in my opinion. With breast 8)
Well, now I need just a cute smile to become beautiful in your system :lol:

Seriously, I look at hundreds of stars and see that they are beautiful... And try to understand what makes them so beautiful... and don't understand :?:

cliff

Post by cliff » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:44 pm

Morgana wrote: Seriously, I look at hundreds of stars and see that they are beautiful... And try to understand what makes them so beautiful... and don't understand :?:
It's call "light" and "make-up" :)
You know, make-up can totally change a face. Some of those Hollywood actresses look absolutely awful without any make-up. Try for ex to look pictures of Avril Lavigne without any make-up, scary...
<b>This is wrong</b>

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:47 pm

cliff wrote:It's call "light" and "make-up" :)
Not only! Just look at Monica Bellucci or Uma Thurman, they are beautiful without any cosmetics or something... But WHAT do they have? I WANT TO KNOW!

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:52 pm

cliff wrote:
Morgana wrote: Seriously, I look at hundreds of stars and see that they are beautiful... And try to understand what makes them so beautiful... and don't understand :?:
It's call "light" and "make-up" :)
You know, make-up can totally change a face. Some of those Hollywood actresses look absolutely awful without any make-up. Try for ex to look pictures of Avril Lavigne without any make-up, scary...
NO MAKE UP!!!!!!!
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:55 pm

Stealth wrote:
NO MAKE UP!!!!!!!
Hah, I can post here a pic of mine where I have no make up and then you'll say that you don't want to see me anymore :)

Miguel_Ricardo

Post by Miguel_Ricardo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:55 pm

Morgana wrote:
cliff wrote:Answer : Laaaarge breast! :D
Seriously, I'd say sense of humour, joy (not someone who wants to kill herself every day), and open. Plus a cute smile. That's the most important in my opinion. With breast 8)
Well, now I need just a cute smile to become beautiful in your system :lol:

Seriously, I look at hundreds of stars and see that they are beautiful... And try to understand what makes them so beautiful... and don't understand :?:
Neither we understand what is a handsome man is supposed to be

stratobabius

Post by stratobabius » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:56 pm

Stealth wrote:NO MAKE UP!!!!!!!
I agree with that! Imagine meeting a beauty one night at a club and the next morning you see something you never wished to see...

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:00 pm

stratobabius wrote:
I agree with that! Imagine meeting a beauty one night at a club and the next morning you see something you never wished to see...
:lol: :lol: :lol: What a pain in your words! :lol: :lol: :lol:

stratobabius

Post by stratobabius » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:02 pm

Morgana wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: What a pain in your words! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It has happened to my friends couple o' times so I can only agree with them. :wink:

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:55 pm

Well, I say no make up because I like the natural beauty of a girl's face much more than a face covered in something that looks like paint. I don't like seeing an unnatural pink colour in their cheeks... And those eyes surrounded by blue, purple, glitter, etc.... Agghh, it sucks! :P And lipsticks suck too!!!
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

stratobabius

Post by stratobabius » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:56 pm

Stealth wrote:Well, I say no make up because I like the natural beauty of a girl's face much more than a face covered in something that looks like paint. I don't like seeing an unnatural pink colour in their cheeks... And those eyes surrounded by blue, purple, glitter, etc.... Agghh, it sucks! :P And lipsticks suck too!!!
This is another reason I agree! :)

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:59 pm

I wanted to ask thousand times! What does man feel when he kisses girl's lips covered with lipstick? :P

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:50 am

Morgana wrote:I wanted to ask thousand times! What does man feel when he kisses girl's lips covered with lipstick? :P
It depends :) my girl won't use any lipstick, 'couse of the lip piercing, but I still remember what taste of lipstic can sometimes do... shock through body, the world can turn around total 360' degrees several times, and you can't hear anything from pounding of your heart... it's sensational feeling, and no words do true ood for how it actually feels... :wink: of course it won't need any lipstick to feel all that sometimes, everything depends on everything :D you can't describe it properly sensational, just overwhelmingly sensational... :P
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.
Because I'm already there!"

Protection-Perkele of Stratoforum

The Ruckus Brigade

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:19 am

I don't care about anything else besides the world cup right now.

:D

No, really, big brea...ok, stop laughing about Cliff's post already Equi!
...Ok, I think there's nothing you can actually do to be beautiful, 'cuz that's in the eye of the beholder. You might look like heaven to me, but hell to someone else. And the only thing you can control is the fact of being friendly or not. And that, helps a lot. In whatever way you want.

And, I totally agree with Kain´s seventh son's coment on the lipstick thingy.
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:08 am

@Kainie, oh what a beautiful describe! You're a real poet! :P Now I know that my "Spring" is in professional hands! :wink: :P

Anyways - common opinion on different forums is: the most beautiful girl is beloved one! Thank you! :P

Forget-me-not

Post by Forget-me-not » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:46 pm

Morgana wrote:Anyways - common opinion on different forums is: the most beautiful girl is beloved one!
"My beloved is the most beautiful woman in the world. Don't you believe? Look at her through my eyes" (Iliya Shevelev)

"Don’t leave eternal beauty for the sake of transient beauty and don’t attach yourself to this mortal world of dust" (Bah&#225;'u'll&#225;h.)
Even if I'm an angel, paint me with black wings

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments which take our breath away

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:06 pm

Morgana wrote:@Kainie, oh what a beautiful describe! You're a real poet! :P Now I know that my "Spring" is in professional hands! :wink: :P

Anyways - common opinion on different forums is: the most beautiful girl is beloved one! Thank you! :P
Well, I still don't feel like a poet... but perhaps... :) as far as I know, I'm writing thw lyrics for our band too... :) so thank you 8) your Spring will be in good hands (if not a little slow to do these things :wink: ), I think we get something quite good out of it :)

Oh, and that is the thing that just should be very obious to everyone :)
Oh, and my girlfriend won't even belive me when I tell her she is the most beautyfull girl in the world :) and I still think so :)
"Even if I walk through all the circles of hell for you, you wouldn't even piss on me. But it's too late, it's too late my dear.

The Ruckus Brigade

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:20 pm

Miguel_Ricardo wrote:Neither we understand what is a handsome man is supposed to be
There you have the point, I couldn't agree more :) some girls tend to say I'm handsome or cute (every man does like to be called cute, most of us just won't admit it :wink: ) but I simply find no such qualities from myself :? I'm just a dude with a bit broke-up clothes and soft face and who likes to play bass :P
A friend of mine (Forget-Me-Not has seen his pics) is handsome and cute, I hear girls telling him that all the time, and I have to say (as a man CAN say that to another as straight guy) that he really is both of those...

So what if we roll the table :D you girls tell us what it is that makes a man handsome and cute? :wink:

ps. I couldn't care less about World Cup :wink:

The Ruckus Brigade

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:32 pm

Kain´s seventh son wrote: So what if we roll the table :D you girls tell us what it is that makes a man handsome and cute? :wink:
It's not a difficult question for me, Kainie! :wink:

First of all man that I love is calm. He has self-respect and he isn't fussy or restless. He knows what he needs and he knows how to reach it.

Second - he is able to protect his woman of everything or almost everything. He is near when she feels bad and he helps her in her troubles. The Man for me is protector, defender, I don't know how to call it in English, sorry, but you understand.

Third - my beloved and the most handsome man is strong and kind at the same time. His power and authority is not agressive. And I must feel that I'm in safety with him near me.

And if my man has all these features (he has, believe me :wink: ) - so I know that he is the most handsome guy in the world! :P

Kain´s seventh son

Post by Kain´s seventh son » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:56 pm

So looks don't come early on? 8) well that explains :D it's good to know that girls still are more into man's inner self than looks :) since I belive that should be the case in all life with every people :)

The Ruckus Brigade

Pikkusielu

Post by Pikkusielu » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:29 pm

Kain´s seventh son wrote:(every man does like to be called cute, most of us just won't admit it :wink: )
Well, that's totally true!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:54 pm

Yeah, plenty of stars are attractive, but I find girls I know personally to be more beautiful and desireable. I like the reality of it.

For me, it's a nice slim athletic figure, long legs, a pretty face and the way a girl carries herself that makes her physically attractive to me. But that physical attraction can totally evaporate if she's a stupid ignorant bitch.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:34 am

this is what i call "beauty"... :roll: ...my girl, whom i miss so much by the wayl :(

@Nepi: she is the one dude, i promissed you i was going to post a pic of her

"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:51 pm

She needs looks like Sylvia Saint, bring some beer for us while we watch the world cup and NEVER discuss our relationship... 8)

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:43 pm

BEAUTY

I would say both "sides" are important:

1.)outer appearance. C'mon, nobody can deny that the outer appearance plays a role, at least if you get to know somebody at the first time. For me this means (importance as the order I list it): meaningful eyes, a friendly smile & voice, a nicely-shaped face, long hair (personal opinion, I prefer long hair), a slim body.

2.)but in the end more important: internal attributes/character. blithful, honest, funny, also contemplative, open-mindness, ... That's what you find out if you get to know somebody better, and these attributes can also a little bit shine through the outer appearance (smile, voice, gaze)

Yeah, that's in short what I would define as "beauty".

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:24 pm

Hunt the Natural beauty and it comes back to your face, what you want or not!
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...