Report: Israelis blew apart Syrian nuclear cache

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
miditek
Report: Israelis blew apart Syrian nuclear cache

Post by miditek » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:59 pm

Israelis ‘blew apart Syrian nuclear cache’
timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2461421.ece

'Eight IAF jets involved in Syria raid'
jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411409098&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

These reports cannot be 100% confirmed by Jerusalem at the present time, but it seems like a very interesting development regarding an IDF air raid into Syria, which reportedly occurred on 10 September of this year.

There are also some very serious allegations that the nuclear materials were provided by agents of North Korea. I am also wondering if these materials were bound for Hezbollah forces that are now in Lebanon.

This scenario almost sounds like a Tom Clancy or Joel Rosenberg novel, but definitely appears to be non-fiction. There is a lot of chatter regarding the raids, and it will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

browneyedgirl

Re: Report: Israelis blew apart Syrian nuclear cache

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:21 pm

WOW! I just read about this incident on another site! It seems the major news outlets are surpressing the story. This is interesting&kind of scarey if its true. :shock:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

miditek

Post by miditek » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:49 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:WOW! I just read about this incident on another site! It seems the major news outlets are surpressing the story. This is interesting&kind of scarey if its true. :shock:
The only story that the major news networks are interested in is the one about how the Zionist conspirators will not allow themselves to be pushed into the sea by the heroic freedom fighters of Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad. It's also the United States' fault for not convincing Israel to permit mass suicide by the jihadists. :roll:

Once Israel and America are swept aside, true peace and justice (via Sharia Law) will sweep the globe. Since the Islamofacist clerics said it, then it must be true. Just ask Dan Rather or Katie Couric.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Yay! Another war where thousands of people will get killed!

I bet you're thrilled.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:35 pm

No one really knows what happened there and this version of the story is just one of the speculations ...
Yay! Another war where thousands of people will get killed!

I bet you're thrilled.
If the Syrians are smart enough not to get involved in something they can't handle, they will not start a war. This operation, whatever it was about, showed the Syrians that their sky is not as protected as they hoped by buying the newest Russian AA systems ...
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:54 pm

miditek wrote:Once Israel and America are swept aside, true peace and justice (via Sharia Law) will sweep the globe. Since the Islamofacist clerics said it, then it must be true. Just ask Dan Rather or Katie Couric.
I'd like to recommend Edward W. Said's 'Orientalism' to you.

orientalism

Not the easiest book out there, but worth a try. My Professor said he's been reading it for 10 years (probably still doesn't get it). Finished it today.[/url]

Lightyear

Post by Lightyear » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:40 am

Damn.. I hope this doesn't escalate into anything bigger, and get out of control.

I actually forgot about the Middle East issues for a while because I've been studying in the UK. Now I'm going back home and I'll be hearing this stuff everyday in the news.. crap..
Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
is just a freight train coming your way

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:08 am

miditek wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:WOW! I just read about this incident on another site! It seems the major news outlets are surpressing the story. This is interesting&kind of scarey if its true. :shock:
The only story that the major news networks are interested in is the one about how the Zionist conspirators will not allow themselves to be pushed into the sea by the heroic freedom fighters of Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad. It's also the United States' fault for not convincing Israel to permit mass suicide by the jihadists. :roll:

Once Israel and America are swept aside, true peace and justice (via Sharia Law) will sweep the globe. Since the Islamofacist clerics said it, then it must be true. Just ask Dan Rather or Katie Couric.
Well, it just puzzles me why these USA&Israel-hating Conspiracy Theory sites have not jumped on this story if its true. I mean, those conspiracy theorists would get so thrilled they'd have multiple orgasms at the possibility of Israel getting themselves into hot water. So, why is there not any more coverage of this story? Anywhere? ???
Or, is it like the missing Steve Fossett, and missing nuclear missile story?
Red herrings? ???

And, nobody is thrilled over something like this, except maybe those nutty conspiracy theorists who would pop a wad&exclaim,"I told you so!" :roll:

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:22 am

Well, it seems the media are finally discussing the incident more, so I found a few links about the air strike.

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1301

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/st ... 88,00.html

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/09/ ... ria-us.php

The links are all from the Rense site, but the links seem to be, for the most part, unbiased. Yes, Rense is a conspiracy theorist site :roll: but these sites at least are discussing the air strike. I cannot find much info on the "normal" news webpages.

miditek

Post by miditek » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:00 am

browneyedgirl wrote:Well, it seems the media are finally discussing the incident more, so I found a few links about the air strike.

Thanks for posting those links @beg!

You'd think that Assad the younger would have taken a hint after the IDF sent two warplanes to buzz his dacha late last year. Of course, there was another hint which, of course, was also ignored, after Israel bombed an Islamic Jihad training barracks inside of Syria in late 2003. :?

I just read one of them. It seems that some in the press are wringing their hands (yet again), and this time, due to the fact that Washington and London have announced that they are "already fighting a proxy war with Iran inside of Iraq".

How enchanting it is to see the press finally catching up with what's going on. I think that we're going after much bigger game during round two. :wink:
Κύριε ἐλέησον

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:35 pm

miditek wrote: How enchanting it is to see the press finally catching up with what's going on. I think that we're going after much bigger game during round two. :wink:
Do you honestly believe a war with Iran could be anything more than a complete and utter disaster?

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:52 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
miditek wrote: How enchanting it is to see the press finally catching up with what's going on. I think that we're going after much bigger game during round two. :wink:
Do you honestly believe a war with Iran could be anything more than a complete and utter disaster?
Mr Miditek has a vast knowledge of what kind of weapons, even types, have been used and where and by whom. He also has a vast knowledge of military history and he is also a Christian. Now I don´t know how these go together, but to me he seems to possess some kind of passion for military subjects. He probably had some general in his family. He owns a rifle or two. His battle accounts seem to be without any feeling. Pretty much like the generals describe their results: "we used 254 Tomahawk cruise missiles and the results were very good. We managed to minimize the civilian casualties and the operation was highly succesful". These are the guys that are truly evil at their core and they are not even aware of it. These are the guys that say: "what should we do then, if not use military force"? They haven´t a slightest idea that they themselves have created the whole system. Also I think Mr. Miditek is highly biased about the Middle East and Islam and even more biased and bordering naive about the involvements and influence of the American government. But that´s how true patriots are right? Support our troops!!

miditek

Post by miditek » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:59 pm

NeonVomit wrote:Do you honestly believe a war with Iran could be anything more than a complete and utter disaster?
I can certainly say that the entire situation in the Middle East is being agitated by both Tehran and Damascus. Anyone that can't see that needs to book a visit to their optometrist. I can see that not doing something about these rogue regimes being far worse in the long run. Besides, there's really not going to be a happy ending over there anyway (at least from the secular viewpoint)- no matter how many anti-war protests appear.

TimoTolkki wrote:He probably had some general in his family.

:lol:

None that I am aware of- mostly PFC's, corporals, and sergeants! I don't think that we've had an officer in the family since my great-great grandfather, who was a CSA captain in the Civil War.

TimoTolkki wrote:He owns a rifle or two.

And let's not forget handguns, also. There are over 200 million privately owned weapons, in the hands of U.S. citizens, and yes, many states allow concealed weapons permits for private citizens- provided that they pass a background check and are certified via firearms safety courses.
TimoTolkki wrote:Also I think Mr. Miditek is highly biased about the Middle East and Islam and even more biased and bordering naive about the involvements and influence of the American government. But that´s how true patriots are right? Support our troops!!
Biased against Islam in what way? Because I don't want to see Jews being roasted on a spit like their antisemitic cousins do? There are some problems that cannot simply be talked away. You know who Nassarallah is, and what his game is about, as well as the gang in Hamas. So wanting to see those vicious Jew and Western hating elements destroyed makes me Islamophobic? I'm afraid it's a bit more complex than that.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:55 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:He owns a rifle or two.

And let's not forget handguns, also. There are over 200 million privately owned weapons, in the hands of U.S. citizens, and yes, many states allow concealed weapons permits for private citizens- provided that they pass a background check and are certified via firearms safety courses.
Yes, I think we are all aware of the leading position of USA regarding annual "defense" budgets (50% of the whole world´s yearly defense budgets" and posession of weapons.) So you own a rifle and a handgun too?
Do you think it´s a GOOD thing that there are 200 million privately owned weapons in USA? And what do you think it tells about American society?
How many Islamic countries would be needed to get even close to that figure?
Biased against Islam in what way?
Because you generalize it. It´s the second biggest religion and I guess
puppet Bush has managed to brainwash you as well to believe that the entire Islamic world is evil. Biased in the way that you don´t understand a slightest bit that the heavy rhetorics coming from Teheran are because of the increasing presence of the west in the area. Of course they will react their way, but they are not as stupid as you think. Both sides don´t trust each other.
Do I think Hamas is evil? Yes I do because they kill people. Do I think Israel is bad because they kill people. Yes I do. The violence is NOT the answer in the long run with which we can solve the problems. So keep on killing.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:00 pm

miditek wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:Do you honestly believe a war with Iran could be anything more than a complete and utter disaster?
I can certainly say that the entire situation in the Middle East is being agitated by both Tehran and Damascus. Anyone that can't see that needs to book a visit to their optometrist. I can see that not doing something about these rogue regimes being far worse in the long run. Besides, there's really not going to be a happy ending over there anyway (at least from the secular viewpoint)- no matter how many anti-war protests appear.
But do you honestly think military action against Iran could possibly be successful at the current time?

And what do you mean 'from the secular standpoint'? Those of us who aren't as eager to see some biblical prophecy fulfiled?

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:42 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
miditek wrote:
But do you honestly think military action against Iran could possibly be successful at the current time?

And what do you mean 'from the secular standpoint'? Those of us who aren't as eager to see some biblical prophecy fulfiled?
Self fulfilled prophecy if you ask me...

And the fact that Israel defended itself quite effectively in the last century gave the Islamic world a clue that they don`t go down easily. Meaning, leave them the hell alone!
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

miditek

Post by miditek » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:50 am

TimoTolkki wrote:Yes, I think we are all aware of the leading position of USA regarding annual "defense" budgets (50% of the whole world´s yearly defense budgets" and posession of weapons.)
It's a dangerous world, what can I say? Just think of how much fun the world would be having right about now without America. We'd be in the seventy-fourth year of the Thousand Year Reich, and with only nine hundred twenty-six more to go! :?
TimoTolkki wrote:So you own a rifle and a handgun too?

Actually more than that, but this is not at all uncommon here in the U.S. It's part of the culture, particularly in the South and the Southwest.
TimoTolkki wrote:Do you think it´s a GOOD thing that there are 200 million privately owned weapons in USA?

I certainly am a true believer in the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Let's put it simply and bluntly; if someone is truly stupid enough to break into my house while I'm at home, then they absolutely, positively need to be put down without further delay, and no, I would not hesitate to do so if I felt that my life or someone in my family's life was in danger. The right to self-defense is, in my opinion, the most important and basic of any human rights.

Carjacker, Victim Killed in Cobb
11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=69104

You've been to Atlanta before, and you may have heard that it can be a dangerous city. The link above is a story about a carjacker that was killed by an armed citizen bystander. Georgia is a state that allows concealed weapon licenses. At one time, Cobb county (just north of Atlanta itself) was a relatively safe and nice place to raise a family, but that's certainly not the case now.

In my own city (two hours north of Atlanta), I had a high school friend that was shot in the back of the head and killed in front of his wife by a carjacker at a traffic light in East Ridge, TN, which was supposed to be literally one of the safest cities in America.
TimoTolkki wrote:And what do you think it tells about American society?

It tells me that Americans have kept both their weapons and their freedom for the last 230+ years! This is nothing new. If we weren't free, then it's quite obvious that we would not be permitted by the government to keep our own personal weapons at home. Revoking private gun ownership was one of Hitler's first decrees, if you'll recall.
TimoTolkki wrote:How many Islamic countries would be needed to get even close to that figure?
Well, let's first take a look at some of the toys those people like to play with. RPG-7 grenade launchers, RPM light machine guns, SA-7 shoulder-fired SAM's, AK-47 and AK-74 assault rifles, etc., all of which, I might add, are Russian design, as well as plentiful and abundant in that part of the world.
TimoTolkki wrote:Because you generalize it. It´s the second biggest religion and I guess puppet Bush has managed to brainwash you as well to believe that the entire Islamic world is evil.
:lol: Bush is the one that said Islam was a "religion of peace", and I can assure you that is where he and I have dramatically different opinions.

How can Islam be a "religion of peace" when the imams brand the Jews as "descendants of pigs and monkeys", deny the Holocaust ever happened, put little plastic toy sucide belts on their kids, and then teach them to threaten to destroy Israel? Do you think that this is normal behavior? Do you see Jewish or Christian parents doing that with their kids?

How many Jews do you even know? If you knew any at all, you would know that a Jewish mother would teach her kids that life, and not death, is what is truly precious.

Also, I've explained many times that I also have a great many Muslim, in addition to Jewish, friends. If I viewed the entire Islamic world as evil, I certainly would not have any Muslims are friends. They are well aware that I'm not only a Christian, but also a Zionist, and those are facts that I never have tried to hide from anyone. What do you think that we sit around and talk about all the time when we are eating lunch?- that's right, God. End Times. Israel. Faith. Family. Constantly.
TimoTolkki wrote:Biased in the way that you don´t understand a slightest bit that the heavy rhetorics coming from Teheran are because of the increasing presence of the west in the area.

I disagree. The heavy rhetoric has been coming out of Iran since the days of the Carter administration, when the young Ahmandinejad and has revolutionary punks seized the staff of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. That was thirty years ago. Two countries cannot remain on a collision course for that long and simply avoid war. It will happen, and it will be soon.
TimoTolkki wrote:Of course they will react their way, but they are not as stupid as you think. Both sides don´t trust each other.

I don't think that their stupid, I think that they're insane with hatred of Israel, that their hatred is not natural, and that it dates back thousands of years. I also think that the Shi'ite imams actually do believe that the Mahdi will show up to bail them out of trouble, when things do get really bad.

TimoTolkki wrote:Do I think Hamas is evil? Yes I do because they kill people.

I am glad to see that you will at least recognize evil at face value. Hamas are no different than the SA or the SS. Hate is their primary motivator.
TimoTolkki wrote: Do I think Israel is bad because they kill people. Yes I do.

So the Jews should not defend themselves? I can't believe that you would advocate throwing them to the wolves. That's already been done anyway. How many Jewish kids do you see with suicide belts strapped on? Nihilistic propaganda really doesn't focus on God, or on hope, does it?
TimoTolkki wrote:The violence is NOT the answer in the long run with which we can solve the problems. So keep on killing.
I actually agree with you (gasp!) that violence is not the best answer. However, until we can convince the other side of that sentiment, it is essential that people remain vigiliant. So long as jihad is being preached, it will be waged. And with that being the case, I'm afraid that the West has no choice but to respond. After all, the fate of the world really is at stake, right?
Κύριε ἐλέησον

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:39 am

Regarding the the topic of the thread... who are the leakers? John Bolton is one name I've seen. Makes my bells ring. :)

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:04 am

Just think of how much fun the world would be having right about now without America. We'd be in the seventy-fourth year of the Thousand Year Reich, and with only nine hundred twenty-six more to go!
Wake up! That war is over.
TimoTolkki wrote:So you own a rifle and a handgun too?

Actually more than that, but this is not at all uncommon here in the U.S. It's part of the culture, particularly in the South and the Southwest.
Part of the culture...
TimoTolkki wrote:And what do you think it tells about American society?

It tells me that Americans have kept both their weapons and their freedom for the last 230+ years! This is nothing new. If we weren't free, then it's quite obvious that we would not be permitted by the government to keep our own personal weapons at home. Revoking private gun ownership was one of Hitler's first decrees, if you'll recall.
Or maybe it tells that the American society is more violent and that´s why those guns are needed. Those figures are not normal.
TimoTolkki wrote:How many Islamic countries would be needed to get even close to that figure?
Well, let's first take a look at some of the toys those people like to play with. RPG-7 grenade launchers, RPM light machine guns, SA-7 shoulder-fired SAM's, AK-47 and AK-74 assault rifles, etc., all of which, I might add, are Russian design, as well as plentiful and abundant in that part of the world.
"Those people...".......
Yeah you do know your guns. Perhaps you´ve got some of those at home.

TimoTolkki wrote:Because you generalize it. It´s the second biggest religion and I guess puppet Bush has managed to brainwash you as well to believe that the entire Islamic world is evil.
How can Islam be a "religion of peace" when the imams brand the Jews as "descendants of pigs and monkeys", deny the Holocaust ever happened, put little plastic toy sucide belts on their kids, and then teach them to threaten to destroy Israel? Do you think that this is normal behavior?
Just as I wrote. Generalization at its worst. Take a look at this people.
Also..Imams haven´t collectively said anything like that. It´s their "president".
How many Jews do you even know? If you knew any at all, you would know that a Jewish mother would teach her kids that life, and not death, is what is truly precious.
I don´t know. I don´t cathegorize people by their "race". So according to you: "Jewish mother: "life is precious, death is not", while Islamic mother:"Death is precious, life isn´t".
They are well aware that I'm not only a Christian, but also a Zionist, and those are facts that I never have tried to hide from anyone.
I didn´t know that you are a Zionist. That does explain some things.
I disagree. The heavy rhetoric has been coming out of Iran since the days of the Carter administration, when the young Ahmandinejad and has revolutionary punks seized the staff of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.
Not this heavy and you know it. US troops were not next to Iran those days. Now they are.
TimoTolkki wrote:Of course they will react their way, but they are not as stupid as you think. Both sides don´t trust each other.

I don't think that their stupid, I think that they're insane with hatred of Israel, that their hatred is not natural, and that it dates back thousands of years. I also think that the Shi'ite imams actually do believe that the Mahdi will show up to bail them out of trouble, when things do get really bad.
Arabic-Israel conflict is complicated and both sides obviously hate each other. Nothing to do. Except contemplate a different kind of God. But that won´t of course happen.
I am glad to see that you will at least recognize evil at face value. Hamas are no different than the SA or the SS. Hate is their primary motivator.
Every warmonger is sick and neurotic and has hate. Everyone who kills to defend a piece of land or religion is brainwashed and neurotic organism enslaved to serve the machinery that has trained him/her. That is why these wars will never end. It´s not about Israel or Palestine. It´s about the people´s character structures and how they have been trained to obey and serve.
TimoTolkki wrote: Do I think Israel is bad because they kill people. Yes I do.

So the Jews should not defend themselves? I can't believe that you would advocate throwing them to the wolves. That's already been done anyway. How many Jewish kids do you see with suicide belts strapped on?
YOUR post smells of hate. Notice that I am not taking sides here.
Logic says that Hamas has the same right than Israel to "defend" itself.
The circle goes on and on and that´s why it won´t stop.
And with that being the case, I'm afraid that the West has no choice but to respond. After all, the fate of the world really is at stake, right?
As long as it´s none with the acceptance of the Western community and not with a cowboy style like Iraq, then if there is a security threat in the area, it will be dealt with in a democratic way.
Because of US Government, the world is hell of a lot scarier place to live at the moment.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:36 pm

Wake up! The Crusades&the Inquisition occurred HUNDREDS of years ago, yet that does not keep Christian-haters from dragging those periods in history up! :roll:
And, at least the USA never masochisticly welcomed the third Reich into the country with open arms only to have the Third Reich give them the 'ol Judas Kiss&turn on them. And only guns stopped the Third Reich from taking over. Yes, if it were not for USA fighting the Nazi's about 2/3 of the world's population would have been culled out as imperfect by the SS regime&we all would be of one language by now.
Of course, before someone says it, there is nothing stopping a horde of Russian figters coming in belw radar&bombing the heck out of us. Or is it? And there are sneaky cowardly 9/11 thugs, too.

As far as guns are concerned, they are a necessary evil. How many times has Judo or Karate stopped a gang of black thugs from raping or beating to death a blonde female? Martial Arts ar fine in CatFights, but in really dangerous situations in reality they can be ineffective.
Also, when a woman lives alone a gun can save her life. I HATE guns but I realize that there may come a time when my 2 barkng dogs&my electric fence cannot keep an intruder out--so, I have a couple guns. If that makes me a rotten person, so be it. At least I will be an alive Rotten person! :roll:
a fe years ago my aunt by mariage ws held hostage for over 2 hours by a drug-crazed guy who beat her almost to death, tied her up and ransacked her house looking for valuables. You bet if she'd had a gun she would have defended heself.I think guns are the Devil's tool, but they have saved any lives. Many women in domestic violence situatins ave saved their family(children)from death by using guns.

As to Biblical prophecy, its going to happen--its not self-fullfilling, but its destiny.
So, blaspheme God&Jesus all you want to, after all its free will&you are allowed to do that. The "Day of Rckoning" is not anything to look forward to because all will weep&mourn. Epecially the privileged and affluent who will realize their days of fun, frolic&looking down their nose at others deemed by them as imperfect, will be over! But, I do ot dwll on those times. Thats why I advise everyone to enjoy life all they can, as much as they can, as long as they can because these times ar great compared to what they are going to be!

And, miditek IMO, is not generalizing--no more so than Christian-hating and USA-hating people who also generalize about USA&Christians. Or is THAT "criticizing"? LOL Its funny that it seems to be OK whenever people rake USA&Christians over the coals relentlessly, yet when the shoe is on the other foot people tend to "blow a gasket" and call it generalizing&intolerance.

BTW, Timo, did you ever get your history/political science degree? Or am I thinking of some other user? ???

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:17 pm

BEG wrote:How many times has Judo or Karate stopped a gang of black thugs from raping or beating to death a blonde female?
I can't believe I just read that!!!
BTW, Timo, did you ever get your history/political science degree? Or am I thinking of some other user?
Don't know if you mean me, I study history. Hopefully I will get my bachelor's degree this term. Few years more and I'll have my master's degree.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:35 pm

Carcass wrote:
BEG wrote:How many times has Judo or Karate stopped a gang of black thugs from raping or beating to death a blonde female?

Don't know if you mean me, I study history. Hopefully I will get my bachelor's degree this term. Few years more and I'll have my master's degree.
Black thugs..oh man. But in the big picture and reading Miditek´s and BEG´s posts, I don´t wonder much anymore about those gun figures. "Gotta stop ´em niggers". Why not give a call to KKK?

Oceanids

Post by Oceanids » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:57 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Carcass wrote:

Wow, that wasn't racist at all... :roll: I guess they check off your skin color at the door when you decide to become a "thug."

Yeah, support our troops.. salute the bodybags as they file by.

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:24 am

The logic of someone who can't even imagine himself a life here, may be ... The organization which sends people to blow up kids in clubs, cafe and buses and fires rockets at towns with specific purpose to kill "zionist occupants" has no right to exist.
The only right HAMAS members and supporters have is to die.

That's about it from me on the subject, Quite a few similar discussions in the past didn't end well.
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:11 am

Shurik wrote:
The logic of someone who can't even imagine himself a life here, may be ... The organization which sends people to blow up kids in clubs, cafe and buses and fires rockets at towns with specific purpose to kill "zionist occupants" has no right to exist.
Well weather you like it or not, there are human beings on the other side too.
Israel has a specific purpose to kill "Hamas occupants".
The only right HAMAS members and supporters have is to die.
It really is not that simple. I understand why you are pissed off, but will
not solve anything. Both sides must make compromises. There is no other way

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:55 am

http://users.tkk.fi/~shaavist/strat/soundi.html
Who called blacks niggers in this interview?
Trainful of niggers from the deep South indeed! :lol:

Nice try, Mr. Trollki, to turn&twist what I posted. And nice try to play the old forum "gang up&bash" routine. Oceanids/Jen, dear, I know what happened here. I have nothing to say to you except asking for "full-body" shots for a SINGER is blantantly sexist. But, I understand, honey. ;) A picture says a thousand words I guess. In a survey, 34C is judged to be perfect bust size by guys. Conincidence, I guess. ;)
Seriously, I'm not a racist in any way, shape, or form. I have friends of every color, race&religion. I'm not an intolerant person.
KKK? LOL! :lol: Thats rich! :lol: That stupid group has been dead for years&nobody cares. Oh, sure about once a year a few disgruntled rednecks go to Tennessee&have a little march, but as an organized group the KKK does not exist anymore.
And, TT, even tolerant people like you do not jump&shout in happy joy when their beautiful white daughters bring home a black guy&proclaim, "Daddy, THIS is the man I'm going to marry&father my children." Now, would you, TT? :?

About that comment concerning blacks&blondes. Its not a stereotype, blacks DO prefer blonde females. Actions speak louder than words! But, thats no big deal because White men seem to do so, also. So what? ???
One more thing. If anyone has a blonde wife under 50 years old and feels totally confident about her jogging alone at midnight in the Middle of Detroit, I say go ahead&let her! Her tolerance will keep her safe. :roll:
How many black friends do you have, TT? I guess about the same amount as Christian friends. ???

Thats why I posted that 10 Commandments of Atheism BS. I wanted to see just how many people would rise up in anger over it. LOL! I would be willing to bet my life that if I had posted a bunch of USA&Christian-hating/bashing/criticizing garbage it would have been high5/thumbs up agreed with all over the place!
And, it does not matter what I or anyone else feels like, or thinks in regard to the anti-USA/Christian rhetoric posted in this forum almost continuously nowadays. However, there are people who possibly lurk here that are probably VERY interested. ;)

@Carcass, no, it wasn't you that I referred to&its politics, not history. ;)

Carcass, what I meant, if anyone was so stupid to let it go over their heads, is that Martial Arts cannot save you if a thug, or group of thugs of ANY color :roll: decide to take you out. Real life is not like that movie, ENOUGH, where Jennifer Lopez character gets fed up with her abusive hubbys behavior&decides to give him what he deserves. And, even with years of training women cannot fight like Xena&Gabrielle, or Bruce Lee. :lol: Thats just fantasy.
Women can get overconfident and delve into areas they should not. Martial Arts are great knowledge&can be useful in selected circumstances, but more times than not it can get you killed.

And about guns. I'm sure in early medieval times there were folks who wanted swords to be done away with, and people were lecturing each other about the evils of those dangerous things. So on it goes.

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:38 am

Carcass wrote:
miditek wrote:Once Israel and America are swept aside, true peace and justice (via Sharia Law) will sweep the globe. Since the Islamofacist clerics said it, then it must be true. Just ask Dan Rather or Katie Couric.
I'd like to recommend Edward W. Said's 'Orientalism' to you.

orientalism

Not the easiest book out there, but worth a try. My Professor said he's been reading it for 10 years (probably still doesn't get it). Finished it today.[/url]
Thanks @Carcass, I'd planned to go to shop for books this weekend, and at this point, was sort of wondering what to get. Based on your recommendation, I definitely plan on picking up a copy of this. The reviews on Amazon look largely positive, and will let you know what I think after finishing it.

BTW, what was your overall opinion of the book? I realize that you said that it's not exactly an easy read, but I may be able to get through it fairly quick, since I can speed read. Thanks for the tip. :)
NeonVomit wrote:But do you honestly think military action against Iran could possibly be successful at the current time?
We have enough firepower to blow them completely off of the face of the Earth. And that's the conventional weapons. After all, this is a superpower that we're talking about here. How long do you think that Iran's air force could stay in the sky? What makes you think that they would even get off of the ground? Do you think that their pathetic little band of speedboats [that they call a navy] could do anything to the U.S. Fifth or Sixth Fleets? Now the question of whether or not the US will use military action on such a scale is an entirely different issue altogether. It's not really a matter of means, but more or less, a matter of will. Capability is certainly not the question here.
NeonVomit wrote:And what do you mean 'from the secular standpoint'? Those of us who aren't as eager to see some biblical prophecy fulfiled?
I would assume that atheists are, since they have no god, completely screwed in the scope of the end times scenario. With only oblivion to look forward to, and no one gets out alive. If you look at the state of the world today, it's pretty apparent that without God- there is no hope.

It is simply not within mankind's ability to successfully resolve all of the problems that currently plague this world, and this is due to the sinful and selfish nature of the human race. What else can be said? We live in a fallen creation. This certainly does not mean that we should not all do our best and work diligently to make the world a better place for as many people as possible; but to actually believe that mankind has its destiny in its own hands is the very pinnacle of foolish humanistic propaganda that is preached daily by Neomarxists in academia worldwide.
TimoTolkki wrote:Black thugs..oh man. But in the big picture and reading Miditek´s and BEG´s posts, I don´t wonder much anymore about those gun figures. "Gotta stop ´em niggers". Why not give a call to KKK?
America has no need for lectures about racism- here's an interesting book that I'd like to recommend for anyone that wishes to presume that they can complain about American racism when Europe itself implemented racism on an industrialized scale:

cambridge.org/us/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=9780521857994&ss=exc

Book on Wehrmacht mass executions of French African colonial troops in 1940.

Intro excerpts:

Most of these incidents happened during the German offensive launched on 5 June against the French defenses along the Somme River and during the pursuit of the retreating French forces in the following two-and-a-half weeks. The abuse and killing of black POWs continued on the way to the POW camps and in the camps themselves, although the situation improved after August 1940 when permanent camps were built and when Germany renewed its interest in acquiring African colonies.

While shooting civilian hostages and POWs the previous fall (in Poland), a significant number of German soldiers fighting in France had gathered experience in mass executions. This must have made it easier for them to shoot black POWs.

The last criterion for a sanctioned massacre is dehumanization. Soldiers are more willing to engage in systematic killing if they can strip their victims of human status, denying them an individual identity. Dehumanization occurs more readily if directed against groups who have experienced a long history of discrimination and hatred. As will be shown, German public discourse had stigmatized black men in arms from the colonial wars of the early 1900s right up to the Western campaign of 1940. They were depicted as cruel savages and animals " as illegitimate combatants not worthy of the legal protection granted to white soldiers."

Members of German units involved in massacres carried with them the full baggage of racial prejudice that had built up over the past forty years and was heightened by a massive Nazi propaganda offensive during the campaign in France. They saw black soldiers as bestial, savage, and perfidious, and they described them in animalistic terms.

Moreover, there are plenty of countries out there that have a less than spotless repuation when it comes to racism and basic human rights:

while it is certain that the Finns weren't fighting in France in 1940, there was a rather sizeable representation of them in the Soviet Union in 1941.

Oy Insinööritoimisto Ratas was a front company set up to recruit Finns for service in the Waffen-SS and the Wehrmacht. Many of which eventually were formed up into the Finnisches Freiwilligen, which was then placed under the command of the 5th SS Panzer Division "Das Wiking", which later on, was killing Jews at Lvov. On a related note, Dr. Josef Mengele was with them as division medic - nice. You remember him, he went on to be promoted as Chief Medical Officer at Auschwitz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_SS_Panzer_Division#War_Crimes

Some witnesses report that the Jewish victims were forced to run a gauntlet formed by soldiers who would beat them as they passed, and when they reached the end of the gauntlet, Einsatzgruppen officers executed them and their bodies were pushed into a bomb crater. 1.Gebirgs-Division is also suspected of being implicated. According to those sources between 50 and 60 Jews were killed in this manner, as a part of the larger Einsatzgruppe operation which resulted in over 700 murders. While no official records of said accusations exist, the diaries of several members of the Finnish battalion support these allegations.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:27 am

http://users.tkk.fi/~shaavist/strat/soundi.html
Who called blacks niggers in this interview?
Trainful of niggers from the deep South indeed! :lol:
Me. But that was 11 years ago and I am not the pisshead anymore I was back then. Besides the comment is done with humour,albeit..well black.
While yours wasn´t. You get kicks from these writings I see...searching for interviews...oh man..
I have nothing to say to you except asking for "full-body" shots fora SINGER is blantantly sexist.

Maybe it is to you. In the music industry it is considered standard. You have to see the whole picture. YOU make it sexist. In the industry, both music and film, it is of course a necessity to see the whole person, male or female.
And, TT, even tolerant people like you do not jump&shout in happy joy when their beautiful white daughters bring home a black guy&proclaim, "Daddy, THIS is the man I'm going to marry&father my children." Now, would you, TT? :?
So it is true, you really are a racist.
How many black friends do you have, TT? I guess about the same amount as Christian friends. ???
Again I don´t label them and talking about "black friends" has a racist
flavour to it.
Thats why I posted that 10 Commandments of Atheism BS. I wanted to see just how many people would rise up in anger over it.
Not that spectacular results.. you could do better BEG..like the good old days.
LOL! I would be willing to bet my life that if I had posted a bunch of USA&Christian-hating/bashing/criticizing garbage it would have been high5/thumbs up agreed with all over the place!
And, it does not matter what I or anyone else feels like, or thinks in regard to the anti-USA/Christian rhetoric posted in this forum almost continuously nowadays.
Criticism to both USA and Christianity is understandable. Christian religion is in trouble. People are resigning so quickly they really don´t know what to do. I would like to say that I have never said I hate USA. I hate it´s neurotic warhungry government and its expansion politics. I know many people who can be labelled as Christians, if you need to label yourself, but who formed their own life philosophy without predetrmined dogmas.

Women can get overconfident and delve into areas they should not. Martial Arts are great knowledge&can be useful in selected circumstances, but more times than not it can get you killed.
But how do you explain the 200 million guns? It´s by far the highest percentage in the world.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:37 am

We have enough firepower to blow them completely off of the face of the Earth. And that's the conventional weapons. After all, this is a superpower that we're talking about here.
Yippikayee motherfucker!! The rest of the post is...well, very illuminating about your character structure. You should write a book. I wouldn´t buy it.

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:06 pm

Thanks @Carcass, I'd planned to go to shop for books this weekend, and at this point, was sort of wondering what to get. Based on your recommendation, I definitely plan on picking up a copy of this. The reviews on Amazon look largely positive, and will let you know what I think after finishing it.

BTW, what was your overall opinion of the book? I realize that you said that it's not exactly an easy read, but I may be able to get through it fairly quick, since I can speed read. Thanks for the tip. :)
I don't really know what to think about it. I read it over the course of two weeks or so. In the evenings, between classes, whenever I had time and energy. I should browse through it once before saying anything final. But my professor seems to like it a lot, and his an expert on the muslism world.

The book is difficult because modern literary theory is pretty damn esoteric, expect to be frustrated with some parts of the book. I would like to see a thinner layperson's version of it. :)