show me your picture.

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
ADNAN
Re: show me your picture.

Post by ADNAN » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:58 pm

With The Wings Of The Wind I Willl Fly

2 + 2 = 5

... I'm Coming Home !!!

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:56 am

Hi guys, it's been a long while since the last time i posted here.
I can see that my dear and beautiful friend Morgana got married and she's having a baby!!! Congratulations Daria, you fucking rock!!!!

Well, this pics speak themselves, so you can notice how i am and what's goin' on so far :D

@Stratoplayer: No mames wey, pinche suerte, anduviste por acá y yo ni enterado por los problemas esos que te conté.

My Girl

Sleeping and very sick :S

My beautiful girl

me playing

me again

with my friends

"slaughter of the soul, suicidal final art"

Martine

Post by Martine » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:27 am

Unfortunately, Neon, I just see the last picture, the other ones are only marked with the the red "x" in a little box.
Martine, The Truly French Canadian
Martine, Une vraie canadienne française
http://www.myspace.com/martine42

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 am

Me too, only the last one.

(Pues sí weh, pero la neta habías fuerzas mayores, ni pedo será a la otra)
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:48 am

neonlightchild wrote:I can see that my dear and beautiful friend Morgana got married and she's having a baby!!! Congratulations Daria, you fucking rock!!!!
Thanks dear :) I do my best :D

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:40 am

mmm, let's try again hahahaha

StratoTimo

Post by StratoTimo » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:50 am

Morgana wrote:
neonlightchild wrote:I can see that my dear and beautiful friend Morgana got married and she's having a baby!!! Congratulations Daria, you fucking rock!!!!
Thanks dear :) I do my best :D
Congratulations to you for the baby 8) That's very nice that you are having a baby... Do you know that is it boy or girl?
Meikä Ankka

Martine

Post by Martine » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:19 pm

neonlightchild wrote:mmm, let's try again hahahaha
Got them all now, thanks!

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:35 pm

StratoTimo wrote:Do you know that is it boy or girl?
A boy :roll: I don't know what to do with boys!!! Well, I DO know what to do with adult boys who are not my relatives :D :lol: I mean I don't know how to bring up my son... I could teach a girl everything that I know... But a boy!!! What will I do with him??? :?: :?: :?:

Martine

Post by Martine » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Morgana wrote:A boy :roll: I don't know what to do with boys!!! Well, I DO know what to do with adult boys who are not my relatives :D :lol: I mean I don't know how to bring up my son... I could teach a girl everything that I know... But a boy!!! What will I do with him??? :?: :?: :?:
It's funny because I asked myself the same question 14 years ago (my son will be 14 tomorrow). I had two daughters before (20 and 19).

Believe me, everything will find its normal course as the days pass by. You will learn to know him and know what he wants to learn and what he likes. Life is well done for that. Don't you worry.

He will wake you up at night as a girl would do. Then, when he reaches two, he will say "no", as a girl would do. He will ask "why?" as he reaches three, as a girl would do and will say "I don't want" when he reaches 4. At 10-14, this is where it starts to be very different... and harder :shock: But you will see it coming.

Then, he will be asking for money :) and will eat all what's in the fridge. As he gets to 20, he will be moving out with his girlfriend and have children on his own and the cyle will start again. His son/daughter will get to one... to two... and you will be telling him the same thing as I do right now! :D

And besides, you will not only teach to him, you will learn a lot from him. I still call my son Bébé(when at home only :D (means baby).

Martine

Post by Martine » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:34 pm

And here is my son by the way

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 am

Morgana wrote:
A boy :roll: I don't know what to do with boys!!! Well, I DO know what to do with adult boys who are not my relatives :D :lol: I mean I don't know how to bring up my son... I could teach a girl everything that I know... But a boy!!! What will I do with him??? :?: :?: :?:
you are a supreme woman, i know you will do great! believe me, the fact that you are a woman don't necessary mean that you will have dificulties teaching your son how to be a man!!! i've learnt a lot from my mom, and as long as both of you support and love your son, nothing will be wrong...this is my humble point of view being a son.
:P

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:51 pm

neonlightchild wrote:
Morgana wrote:
you are a supreme woman, i know you will do great! believe me, the fact that you are a woman don't necessary mean that you will have dificulties teaching your son how to be a man!!! i've learnt a lot from my mom, and as long as both of you support and love your son, nothing will be wrong...this is my humble point of view being a son.
Very well said. :)

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Oh guys, thanks a lot for your advices!!! :) I want to be a good mother and a lot of thoughts are in my brain... :) Hope my Timophey will be proud of his mother :wink: :)

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:19 pm

When he grows up a bit tell him that masturbation is healthy... seriously :P

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:13 am

Carcass wrote:When he grows up a bit tell him that masturbation is healthy... seriously :P
Yep, I have a couple of friends in med school and they said (in guys, at least) that ejaculation helps reduce prostate cancer tenfold.
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:47 am

neonlightchild wrote:
Morgana wrote:
As the mother of a son(grown now&doing very well)I can say these are beautiful&very true words! And, Martine is SO right on, also. ;)
And, Morgana, even when your son is grown-up&on his own you will miss him terribly! I still have days when I wish I could go back in time again. :) One thing that is fun is to teach your child about nature&the enivironment, read to him and its fun teaching the alphabet and numbers. Its a challenge raising a child, but also very fun. Just use your head, follow your instincts, and heart, and you will do very well.
It has been said that a parent's job is to prepare a child for independence, but I tell ya, when that day comes it is very bittersweet. :)
You'll do fine, Morgana. :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:21 am

stratoplayer wrote:
Carcass wrote:When he grows up a bit tell him that masturbation is healthy... seriously :P
Yep, I have a couple of friends in med school and they said (in guys, at least) that ejaculation helps reduce prostate cancer tenfold.
Yep, that too. But a lot of boys (girls too, I guess) feel very guilty for masturbating, cause everything related to sex is very hush hush. And when you finally realize that jerking of is like having sex with yourself some become horrified.

Martine

Post by Martine » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:57 pm

Be careful guys, it is the "show me your picture" topic here. We could ask for some. :shock: (joke, please don't send pictures) :D

neonlightchild

Post by neonlightchild » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:22 pm

Martine wrote:Be careful guys, it is the "show me your picture" topic here. We could ask for some. :shock: (joke, please don't send pictures) :D
hahahaha, thankfully, Dave doesn't post very often in this topic hahahaha

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:06 am

neonlightchild wrote:
Martine wrote:Be careful guys, it is the "show me your picture" topic here. We could ask for some. :shock: (joke, please don't send pictures) :D
Ouch, BURN! That was very mean man...

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:27 am

If you masturbate/have sex too often or too rarely, then the chances of getting a prostate cancer decreases (still not too high, something like 0.000001% or so). You should do it daily or nearly daily. If you have sex 2 or 3 times per day, then the chances raise. It still shouldn't make you threat, if you feel like boxing your girl several times a day, then go ahead and do so. Ohh and a good reason for boys (not just for the girls) why it's better if you can do sex for several hours without going off: it's the number of times you blow which counts, not how long you are having sex. ;)
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

nepi

Post by nepi » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:33 pm

Guys, hanging out in a hostel at the end of the world and looking thru the posts.... hell, I laughed my ass of!!!! great job dudes, keep em goin!

btw to come back to the topic: I cut my hair!!!! check this out mate!

http://picasaweb.google.ch/nepihead/AUS ... 6559045698

and now.... (or then after the cut):

http://picasaweb.google.ch/nepihead/AUS ... 6559045714

some more pix:

finally I found it!!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.ch/nepihead/AUS ... 4753579890

if you can't recognise the guy hangin' out on the edge... it's nepi

http://picasaweb.google.ch/nepihead/AUS ... 6696712402
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:09 am

@Beast_Pete, are you bragging? :D

Masturbation is like Spamming: most people do it, but won't admit it! =P
Carcass wrote:
stratoplayer wrote:
Yep, that too. But a lot of boys (girls too, I guess) feel very guilty for masturbating, cause everything related to sex is very hush hush. And when you finally realize that jerking of is like having sex with yourself some become horrified.
Well, when I was a teenager our teen girl's class at church was given a lecture by a social worker who advised us, "Before you girls give in to premarital sex, there's always masturbation. You can't get pregnant that way!"
I was a real hellion back then&I replied,"Ma'am, relieving yourself just doesn't compare to having actual sex!"
She opened her mouth, speechless, and looked at me like she wanted to kill me! :lol:
I mean, she was trying to lecture us to stay on the straight&narrow, and I shot her down abit. :lol:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:13 am

browneyedgirl wrote:@Beast_Pete, are you bragging? :D

Masturbation is like Spamming: most people do it, but won't admit it! =P
Carcass wrote:
stratoplayer wrote:
Well, when I was a teenager our teen girl's class at church was given a lecture by a social worker who advised us, "Before you girls give in to premarital sex, there's always masturbation. You can't get pregnant that way!"
I was a real hellion back then&I replied,"Ma'am, relieving yourself just doesn't compare to having actual sex!"
She opened her mouth, speechless, and looked at me like she wanted to kill me! :lol:
I mean, she was trying to lecture us to stay on the straight&narrow, and I shot her down abit. :lol:
Hahahahaha even now people won't say that! Hahahaha, would have loved to see her face.

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:27 pm

That's what I've done yesterday! :)

Static_J

Post by Static_J » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:02 pm

Congratulations Morgana, when are you due?

Here is one of me back when I still had my beard:

And here I am with the little one! She is 4 months old now and the most precious baby girl ever. =)

Weakness, these days are over...Old flesh, replaced by shiny armor...New thoughts, the mind expanded...Real tasks, that are demanded!

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:06 pm

neonlightchild wrote:
... Image

Fear my revenge !! :evil:
Spamming is serious business!

nepi

Post by nepi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Static_J, congratulations!!!! She's so cuuuuuuuute!!!!! :!:
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

Morgana

Post by Morgana » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:49 pm

Hahah, so cute!!! :) I need to wait about 2 month and then I'll have the similar one :D