anyone there ":S?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Plisken
anyone there ":S?

Post by Plisken » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:16 am

these last few days the forum feels abandoned, anyone there :S? I have seen 1 person online besides me and not 1 new post for days.

heeellllooooo?!

Jens whats going on >.>?

dirge

Re: anyone there ":S?

Post by dirge » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:55 pm

I can hardly get on here, it's giving me errors.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:07 pm

"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:54 pm

RazielSR wrote:I have found the only way we can talk here without problems is saying:

Oooooh!! Tolkki! You did the right thing!! oooooooh!! I understand! You are the best and Stratovarius must die!! Saana rooooooolz. I wanna be in your band! I have send to you 45 pictures, 75 mp3 and a guitar for free!!

Or...

uuummmmm PEACE!! NO WAR!!!! PEACE!!! ITS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND IF YOU ARE FULL OF HATE uuuuuummmmmmmmm

These days, I don't know if I'm alive or it's all a nightmare. If you enter to Tolkki's myspace, it's a shit nowadays. You have the blindfollowers accepting everything, everything. There's no time to discuss something, because if you do it: "HEY! YOU ARE FULL OF HATE!! Noooop, this is not the way! the way is accepting the decisionnnn! " And not everybody discuss the situation by insulting or something, there are many people who talks about the situation correctly.
Seems like if Tolkki's myspace was plenty of preachers. I don't want to take part in a sect. And the most similar to a sect it's the way many people is acting these days.
where did your post go :O? it was here a few hours ago.

Anyway dude you got to get over it! no matter how many people there are that wont accept it, that wont change anything just making it hard on you and everyone else. The Band ended in October of 2007 what ever anyone says now is way to late. It not like Timo is thinking about doing it, it was done and long go before we knew. So just let it go man, im sure RR will be as good as stratovarius, or I hope at least :S.

Demir

Post by Demir » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:45 am

Plisken wrote:
RazielSR wrote:I have found the only way we can talk here without problems is saying:

Oooooh!! Tolkki! You did the right thing!! oooooooh!! I understand! You are the best and Stratovarius must die!! Saana rooooooolz. I wanna be in your band! I have send to you 45 pictures, 75 mp3 and a guitar for free!!

Or...

uuummmmm PEACE!! NO WAR!!!! PEACE!!! ITS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND IF YOU ARE FULL OF HATE uuuuuummmmmmmmm

These days, I don't know if I'm alive or it's all a nightmare. If you enter to Tolkki's myspace, it's a shit nowadays. You have the blindfollowers accepting everything, everything. There's no time to discuss something, because if you do it: "HEY! YOU ARE FULL OF HATE!! Noooop, this is not the way! the way is accepting the decisionnnn! " And not everybody discuss the situation by insulting or something, there are many people who talks about the situation correctly.
Seems like if Tolkki's myspace was plenty of preachers. I don't want to take part in a sect. And the most similar to a sect it's the way many people is acting these days.

Anyway dude you got to get over it! no matter how many people there are that wont accept it, that wont change anything just making it hard on you and everyone else. The Band ended in October of 2007 what ever anyone says now is way to late. It not like Timo is thinking about doing it, it was done and long go before we knew. So just let it go man, im sure RR will be as good as stratovarius, or I hope at least :S.
I have big problem also getting in to forum ...

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:39 am

Demir wrote:
Plisken wrote:

Or...

I have big problem also getting in to forum ...
We all do, its the host.
Raz, this forum is moderated. ;)
And, Metal IS a religion to some folks. :D
http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

black death

Post by black death » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:08 pm

Have you tried to click on the "dot" when the forum isn't displayed because of the error? :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:38 am

black death wrote:Have you tried to click on the "dot" when the forum isn't displayed because of the error? :lol:
Yep! :D Jens has a great sense of humor. He never lets us down! :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:21 am

It's now one of the very few times that the forum works for me. I can hardly connect. Otherwise I would be here more often to discuss. :wink:

*Deni*

Post by *Deni* » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:02 pm

It gives many connection problems also to me... at first I thought it was my internet connection which works rather bad sometimes :lol: