Tolkki's waiver and transfer of royalties

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
browneyedgirl
Re: Tolkki's waiver and transfer of royalties

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 1:55 am

StratoArwen wrote:
exe knight wrote:
The thing that actually proves that this is NOT a "thank you" is when you click this link

http://strato.jens.org/tolkki-statement-2008-05-20.php

then in the small title down of the Stratovarius pic it says "Hungry ki$$e$ May 20, 2008".

You can't say "THANK YOU" and at the same time writing "Hungry ki$$e$".

Anyway, i think that the current Strato-situation is sick. At the end there will be no fans at all.

EDIT: Right now someone erased this "hungry ki$$es" and changed that title... Of course What a coincidence!!! :-)
And more interesting stuff (not by TT, by SoC.)
It was Tolkki who wrote "money hungry kiss of judas" not Stratovarius
Yep. In the first page of "Final Statement of Timo Tolkki" topic, I copied the pic. Its there. At least right now it is. :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Fri May 30, 2008 2:15 am

browneyedgirl wrote: Yep. In the first page of "Final Statement of Timo Tolkki" topic, I copied the pic. Its there. At least right now it is. :)
So now both camps have gotten to call each other greedy bitches. Good times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri May 30, 2008 6:47 am

Maniac wrote:I hope you guys understand at some time, that there cannot be Stratovarius without Timo Tolkki in the band, and stop this madness. Just imagine Iron Maiden without Steve Harris...
The only one who is keeping this madness alive is Timo Tolkki. And by the way, for example Helloween is still alive and doing well although Kiske and Hansen haven't been there for a while.

One simple wish for JJ, JM, TK and LP: Keep on rockin' and turn this great band back on track again. I'm 100% sure that you can do it.

And last but not least:

I wish all the best to Tolkki with his new projects, I promise that I'll buy the RR's next record.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Fri May 30, 2008 9:58 am

Please, we must stop this madness.
We must support music coming from RR and remaining Stratovarius members. Maybe we have now two wonderful bands, who knows. The only thing I can see right now, is that Tolkki is moving a lot of things. He has created a new band. There's a new album coming to us in a few days. At least, he is making something more than statements.
I/we need the same from the other guys to believe. Becasue now, all we have is 4 musicians making statements and saying in some blogs they have been recording, and then we have in the forum one of them saying they have nothing to say at the moment.

This is terrible, very very sad. Stop this, stop that statement shit and that stupid comments. It hurts.

Why can't we talk just about music? Ok, because they (tt, tk, jj, lp, jm) are always making statements, saying paranoids, blaming against each other...

Sad, sad...how can I go now and listen some Stratovarius album? Now that I know they are fighting like a bitches?

...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Mocosienta

Post by Mocosienta » Fri May 30, 2008 10:16 am

Good luck guys!
but what happend with Lauri Porra? He will play with RR?
#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main ()
{
printf("Stratovarius 4ever");
getch();
}

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Fri May 30, 2008 11:32 am

Mocosienta wrote:Good luck guys!
but what happend with Lauri Porra? He will play with RR?
Read Jens' posts again.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri May 30, 2008 12:54 pm

RazielSR wrote:Sad, sad...how can I go now and listen some Stratovarius album? Now that I know they are fighting like a bitches?
Right, feels ashamed having a huge collection of all kind of Strato-stuff. It´s getting all the time more and more towards I wouldn´t want to hear the name stratovarius anymore and anywhere... :?
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Fri May 30, 2008 1:42 pm

IceBreaker wrote:Right, feels ashamed having a huge collection of all kind of Strato-stuff. It´s getting all the time more and more towards I wouldn´t want to hear the name stratovarius anymore and anywhere... :?
The same here. This is terrible.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Xtracto

Splitting is not always a bad thing...

Post by Xtracto » Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Well, I just wanted to spam a bit on this thread as I can see that Jens has been following it. As a long time Stratovarius Fan (well... maybe not too long, from around 1997) I am a bit sad the band ended this way.

But at the same time I think it is nice that Tolkki allowed Stratovarius to continue. That way we might even have two bands playing great Strato-like music.

I do not have any bad feelings against any of the guys in the band. At the end of the day, the band is their business (even if they enjoy playing, when money is involved, it becomes a business). I love Tolkki's music and style and will follow his new group and albums closely.

At the same time, I am also an old time fan of Jens. I've been following him since the early Rising Force days (looking good in those 80s clothes in Leningrad :lol: ). And I am sure Jens already knows how to cope with "dense" people :wink:

Paola

Post by Paola » Fri May 30, 2008 7:02 pm

well, I've some questions...
If the guys 'till are using the of band "Stratovarius"; first, is a little stupid but however; Can they use the name?, i guess yes, they can 'cause Tolkki didn't make the band, Lassila did it; and can they play the Stratovarius's songs like "season of change"? and finally, Could they have problems with the author rights?
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

nkorppi

Post by nkorppi » Fri May 30, 2008 7:32 pm

The most obvious indication of ridicule was

'Technically and morally none of us was in the position to alone give or withhold the name Stratovarius.'

'Us' including, most notably, Timo Tolkki.

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Fri May 30, 2008 7:48 pm

RazielSR wrote:The only thing I can see right now, is that Tolkki is moving a lot of things. He has created a new band. There's a new album coming to us in a few days. At least, he is making something more than statements.
I/we need the same from the other guys to believe. Becasue now, all we have is 4 musicians making statements and saying in some blogs they have been recording, and then we have in the forum one of them saying they have nothing to say at the moment.
Tolkki is the one who has to stop the madness and let go of this band now. He is still mouthing off in his own forum about how they all are "evil" and banning anyone who disagrees. He is the only one now fanning the flames between the fans.

Sure its not strange Tolkki has a new album out already, he was sneaky and had a one year and $150000 head start.

The rest of them are left with debt after that betrayal. And no matter how you try to twist this, their two statements have been short and clear compared to Tolkki's countless writings are full of horrible insults and hate.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Fri May 30, 2008 8:12 pm

I don't think the band should rush an album out to stick it to Tolkki, if their next album is bad, then Stratovarius is pretty much done for.

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Fri May 30, 2008 8:27 pm

boswoth wrote:
RazielSR wrote:The only thing I can see right now, is that Tolkki is moving a lot of things. He has created a new band. There's a new album coming to us in a few days. At least, he is making something more than statements.
Tolkki is the one who has to stop the madness and let go of this band now. He is still mouthing off in his own forum about how they all are "evil" and banning anyone who disagrees. He is the only one now fanning the flames between the fans.

Sure its not strange Tolkki has a new album out already, he was sneaky and had a one year and $150000 head start.

The rest of them are left with debt after that betrayal. And no matter how you try to twist this, their two statements have been short and clear compared to Tolkki's countless writings are full of horrible insults and hate.
Totally agree, absolutely. I've been trying to post my own opinions of the Stratovarius....always bannded. it's a fact that the waters are really divided. And what gives me more disgust, is that Tolkki really believes that we are realizing everything he said. And personally I can see the personality of this character, thanks to all the words and posts he makes. And I realize what kind of person he is. And indeed I think it will change its name to "Yngwie". As for Jens, I see that the kind of person is much more reserved, and by what you see, more intelligent and reasonable. Talking about money, is not about someone evil!, Even Tolkki is not a bad person. But I think his tong is too long

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Fri May 30, 2008 9:42 pm

IceBreaker wrote:Right, feels ashamed having a huge collection of all kind of Strato-stuff.
Well, if you ever change your mind there's still 230 Stratovarius pens you might be interested in. The pens are in excellent shape, black ink.. they might be a little dusty but otherwise they are fully functional pens!

The pens are crucial, because the sale of the pens might reduce the legal debt by several tenths of a percent... :lol:
Jens.

================================
"Koskenkorva is very good."
-Ronald Reagan
================================

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Fri May 30, 2008 9:45 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
IceBreaker wrote:Right, feels ashamed having a huge collection of all kind of Strato-stuff.
Well, if you ever change your mind there's still 230 Stratovarius pens you might be interested in. The pens are in excellent shape, black ink.. they might be a little dusty but otherwise they are fully functional pens!

The pens are crucial, because the sale of the pens might reduce the legal debt by several tenths of a percent... :lol:
How much per pen?

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri May 30, 2008 9:49 pm

:lol: :lol: But the Stratovarius II with band cover remains out of print...
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 10:26 pm

JensJohansson wrote:

I'd seriously like to buy a couple of those pens. How much for each&how much S&H? ??? Would cash in a plain brown secure envelop be OK? ???
I'm serious.....

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Rick Alan Ross, where are you? :eyes:

@exe knight, if what people say here offend you so much, why are you here? You actually did not see all the criticism of the StratoGuys in RR Forum? :eek: Man, you are blind. :~(

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 11:04 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Rick Alan Ross, where are you? :eyes:

@exe knight, if what people say here offend you so much, why are you here? You actually did not see all the criticism of the StratoGuys in RR Forum? :eek: Man, you are blind. :~(
I don't see critization of other stratomembers in RR forum...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 11:15 pm

exe knight wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:Rick Alan Ross, where are you? :eyes:

I don't see critization of other stratomembers in RR forum...
You have not looked very hard. :roll: Of course, people tend to see what they want to see.
Also, TT&the Admin, over there, might have done some needed cleaning, but I doubt it.
I'll check it out later. I don't like to go there--the atmosphere makes me quite ill.

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 11:16 pm

browneyedgirl wrote: I don't like to go there--the atmosphere makes me quite ill.
It's just the strange coloring. :lol:

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 11:27 pm

browneyedgirl wrote: if what people say here offend you so much, why are you here?
I'm interested in seeing how things will go, I always defend the one who's the most bashed.

Yeah but anyway, I don't really like being here, I'll ask JJ to ban me when I reach the 2000th post so that I don't get myself hurt anymore. :wink:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 31, 2008 4:14 am

exe knight wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote: if what people say here offend you so much, why are you here?
I'm interested in seeing how things will go, I always defend the one who's the most bashed.

Yeah but anyway, I don't really like being here, I'll ask JJ to ban me when I reach the 2000th post so that I don't get myself hurt anymore. :wink:
If you were a 20 year old blonde, blue-eyed female with 36C tits your idolizing would be worth something. Quite alot, actually.;) I had a talk with an aquaintance of mine and found out some VERY interesting things. ;) Little things ;) but, very interesting things. Everyone has an Achilles heel. ;) TT is no exception.
But, he is still "pure". ;)

I told my aquaintance she should start copying her TEXT messages, expecially whenever they are from Fat, OVER-40, MARRIED musicians who pretend to be so spiritual. Mr. Spirituality text-messaged my aquaintance off&on ALL night begging her to come to his hotel room. Nice, coming from a supposedly happily married man who declares he only has any kind of sexual relations with women he loves. Then, when she goes to his room to get the books he promises, he takes out his "TicTac"&offers her some.................Well, she turns him down flat. Man, what a pick-up line,"I got some enlightening books for ya, come&get them." :roll: Then, lying about a BJ which NEVER happened in the first place. So much for sick wishful thinking. :lol: My aquaintance is half the age of Mr. Spirituality. I wonder how Mr. Spirituality would feel if some over-40, fat, married guy made a pass at his daughter like that? ;) I rest my case.

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Sat May 31, 2008 5:50 am

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:Hey brown eye girl, You complain in every post.
Troll,
If you don't like it, LEAVE! If anyone wants to complain, they are free to do so.
http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN

Post by STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN » Sat May 31, 2008 5:58 am

I must apologize cotton candy, for my behavior. These pregnancy hormones certainly take their toll on my nerves, you see!

Its very good that Brown Eye Girl has friends like you to stand by her side.

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 31, 2008 6:05 am

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:I must apologize cotton candy, for my behavior. These pregnancy hormones certainly take their toll on my nerves, you see!

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN = Timo Tolkki

The guy is losing it :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Hey tolkki, let us know about what happened with your charity foundation, ok ??

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Sat May 31, 2008 6:10 am

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:I must apologize cotton candy, for my behavior. These pregnancy hormones certainly take their toll on my nerves, you see!

I am BEG, you 4-inch wonder. :D
http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 31, 2008 6:17 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
exe knight wrote:

If you were a 20 year old blonde, blue-eyed female with 36C tits your idolizing would be worth something. Quite alot, actually.;) I had a talk with an aquaintance of mine and found out some VERY interesting things. ;) Little things ;) but, very interesting things. Everyone has an Achilles heel. ;) TT is no exception.
But, he is still "pure". But, NOT because he wanted to be.
;)

Demir, are you sure?
I guess I hit a nerve then! :lol:

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 31, 2008 7:11 am

browneyedgirl wrote: Demir, are you sure?
I guess I hit a nerve then! :lol:
i think tolkki is posting under 20 different names here :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D