We are one

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Inventariado
We are one

Post by Inventariado » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:50 pm

This place became a ground for discussion, wich is interesting to change oppinions. When I realize this 5 musicians wont play together anymore I feel a big pain in the ass. But I think it's time to believe in what's going on from now on. And this place should have a little space for light and hope.

TT is creating something fresh, new, and we all know his composing, his songs, his soul, and his way with the music. Light will come from RR.

TK, Jens, Jörg and Lauri are awesome musicians and human beings, they will find a way to continue making great things together, no matter the name, label, styles, there's no hurry that we should care now. I just believe in them and that light will come from what they'll do too.

I hope this new topic is for all of us, lovers of what these 5 men did toghether, let’s give the pain away and let's show them the fruits of what they did seed in the past. And give them strenght to plant new seeds. With love. No taking sides. With hope.

From my humble point of view, I love these 5 guys and what they can do. And I hope I'm a drop in a big ocean among you friends, we may unite and help them to see things with with a brand new light and heal the wounds.

We may be strangers in the night, but we are luminous. And light shines when we unite.
Let’s use this space only in possitive, in case they want to receive a bit of the great amount of energy they gave us all through music.

Mariano-
Mariano

RazielSR

Re: We are one

Post by RazielSR » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Tienes toda la razón, Mariano.

Now we have two new bands and we are gonna have a lot a lot of new music. We must stop the wars and follow all the members. They are all great.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm

For Mariano:

Che Mariano, todo bien, tenés toda la razón, pero mientras el saláme de la viola deje de meterse en este foro, va a estar todo bien, esperemos :) . Y es bueno saber que hay un par de Argentinos por acá, jaja

Yeah you're correct, but you know what i think about it :lol:

Special A

Post by Special A » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:03 pm

si bueno, yo opino que esta bien su opinion, siempre sale algo bueno de lo malo...pero, bueh
no soy argentino! soy de Francia pero bueno aprendí español por q mi madre es de Venezuela

anyways, keep on metal

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Verdades Parias wrote:pero mientras el saláme de la viola deje de meterse en este foro, va a estar todo bien, esperemos :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Verdades, pero tampoco es justo echarle toda la culpa a Tolkki, no? Yo creo que todos son culpables y es lamentable que hayan llegado a estos extremos, no crees? Da mucha pena, en serio. Lo mejor esque se olviden unos de otros y hagan buenos discos con sus respectivas bandas. Son muy grandes, unos genios. Es patético verlos arrastrarse de esta manera por los foros.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Mysteriet

Post by Mysteriet » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm

I'll wait for the music in the future too.

This is my last post to this forum. I don't want to see or participate these fights any longer.

Stay metal! :)
"Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."

Inventariado

Post by Inventariado » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Let's keep it in english so everyone can participate :)
Mariano

Special A

Post by Special A » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:12 pm

agree with that! :evil:

SquallSaga

Post by SquallSaga » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Yeah..... That's exactly that.......

Hope your topic will be able to bring some peace between the fans and the guys, and btween them too.... I just don't want to not be able to listen Strato as I used to......

Macalpine

Post by Macalpine » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 pm

I'm was a member of this forum years ago, until that "Miss K" thing happened and I can say there's nothing more sad then come here again, after all these years just to be part of a discussion about "who is the bad guy".
I have my opinions about this whole crap, but I'll keep quiet in this topic.

I came here to say that everyone of us want some new fresh music.
And both (the 4 guys or rr) will provide us with great quality music (or maybe not from rr, I didn't like the sound...).

STAY METAL \,,/
"Angels will arise back to life"

a_Sniper

Post by a_Sniper » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:31 pm

Best topic so far in this forum :)

Waiting for R.R. release in Finland..

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:30 pm

a_Sniper wrote:Best topic so far in this forum :)

Waiting for R.R. release in Finland..
I dont think you get it in Finland in the shops.

Raven

Post by Raven » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:38 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: I dont think you get it in Finland in the shops.
Fuck. I really waited its release.

Can you tell, what's the reason for this?

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Raven wrote:

Their label performance is...well extremely poor and so connections too.
New Era is getting album of the month titles and reviews consistently between 80-95 points. Still I have done 7 interviews for the album so far. So that's why I decided to leave and look for a German label. SPV.

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:44 pm

You can still get it from CDON.com

http://www.cdon.com/product.phtml?prod=913351

Lapazeus

Post by Lapazeus » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:44 pm

You can order it for example here http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?navroot=905

http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/revolu ... e/new_era/
Also, Levykauppa Äx seems to have the album in their catalogue. Other Finnish shops could have it as well.

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Verdades Parias wrote:For Mariano:

Che Mariano, todo bien, tenés toda la razón, pero mientras el saláme de la viola deje de meterse en este foro, va a estar todo bien, esperemos :) . Y es bueno saber que hay un par de Argentinos por acá, jaja

I am not taking sides here, because actually I have not chosen any, but I don´t like people insulting others. I think everybody is free to post wherever he wants in, and if you are posting in the Stratovarius forum that is possible because somebody who you referred to not with very kind words created many years ago a band called Stratovarius.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Lapazeus wrote:You can order it for example here http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?navroot=905

Also, Levykauppa Äx seems to have the album in their catalogue. Other Finnish shops could have it as well.
I doubt any actual record shop has it, but then again they are disappearing as well. These guys might have ordered straight from Frontiers.
Good that you can get it here somehow.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:56 pm

Lurdi wrote:

I am not taking sides here, because actually I have not chosen any, but I don´t like people insulting others. I think everybody is free to post wherever he wants in, and if you are posting in the Stratovarius forum that is possible because somebody who you referred to not with very kind words created many years ago a band called Stratovarius.
Verdades, why did you insult Lassila? What did he do? :?
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:18 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
Lurdi wrote:

I am getting a bit fed up with some people who are always fucking around here observing and judging as if their truth was the one revealed by God. But you know, you should never lose your mind and always stay quite.
If it had not been for Timo Tolkki neither me, nor YOU we would have not known Timo Kotipelto, Jorg and so on. We wouldn´t have either excellent albums such as Visions, Infinite, etc. Had it been for Lassila...well...no comment.

BEG, see you in my next post in which you will certainly be contradicting my opinions. Let me tell you that you forgot to comment some of mine, and remind me to check my future opinions with the BEG´s corrector, to avoid mistakes, of course.I just know you from your posts, but it feels as if I knew you all my life.
Hugs and kisses from a Spanish girl who loves you a lot. :P

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Lapazeus wrote:You can order it for example here http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?navroot=905

I doubt any actual record shop has it, but then again they are disappearing as well. These guys might have ordered straight from Frontiers.
Good that you can get it here somehow.
Will remain interesting, maybe I could try to call Levykauppa X this week and ask are they selling it or not. :)
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
Lurdi wrote:

I'm not insulting anybody (seriously), and it wasn't for lassila. It was just a Argentinian Joke, for an argentinian guy, thats all.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, not going to happen again

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:08 am

TimoTolkki wrote:
Raven wrote:

New Era is getting album of the month titles and reviews consistently between 80-95 points. Still I have done 7 interviews for the album so far. So that's why I decided to leave and look for a German label. SPV.
Which means in German CD stores we will get it?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:35 am

Verdades Parias wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Lurdi wrote:

I'm not insulting anybody (seriously), and it wasn't for lassila. It was just a Argentinian Joke, for an argentinian guy, thats all.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, not going to happen again
I knew you did not say anything about Lassila. Actually, I was just teasing Lurdi. ;) After all, Stahlman&Lassila were the orginial creators/founders of Stratovarius. So, I'm sorry. :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

SquallSaga

Post by SquallSaga » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm

stratohawk wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
Raven wrote:

Which means in German CD stores we will get it?
Which also means I can forget to find it in Japan.... ?

*Deni*

Post by *Deni* » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 pm

Mariano, I am with you, IMO it's better not to take sides... just listen what both bands release, and then judge their productions

About the thing of importing directly from Frontiers... that's mean that maybe in Italy is already available... hmm... I have to plan to go to Milan and see if the album is there :)

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 pm

What about america?? :cry:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:46 am

in those shops the price was € 16.95 and 18,90 €. wow cd prices are crazy there. and i thought our 17.99 us store prices were crazy these shops go for the 25 us plus price.

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:51 am

i'll just have to wait to buy it here...

or i can get it imported, but with a very crazy prize...

KilledByDETH

Post by KilledByDETH » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:34 pm

yes what about America????? will i have to go to the lame Virgin records store??? :)