EP Featuring Original Strato Demos soon Release by Frontiers

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
browneyedgirl
Re: EP Featuring Original Strato Demos soon Release by Frontiers

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Plisken wrote:I found an interview Jens did back in 2003 for elements pt.2 Very interesting interview that I found quiet ironic today. Also for some reason BrownEyedGirl is mentioned in it to 0_o. But you guys should read it.
Here is the link to it:

http://www.sacredembrace.com/site/inter ... popup.html
:oops: Clare was an aquaintance, and I made some suggestions on the questions to ask in this interview. Its a good interview, btw. ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

dirge

Post by dirge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm

BEG! How dare you become doubly famous! :lol:

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 pm

MikeWacho wrote:
RazielSR wrote:What a shit, always the same, everybody flaming.

I'm gonna play Enemy Territory Quake Wars online.
that pic looks like a really bad day in the forum (when the trolls come i say)

and the actual personal status of the band (between the members)
Yes, they are Strogg, they came to the earth just to fuck everybody. The same is happening here.

That pic shows Jens, Tolkki, and Kotipelto. Jörg is taking the pic. It is for the next Infinite visions DVD, called Enemy Territory: Strato Wars.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 am

RazielSR wrote: Yes, they are Strogg, they came to the earth just to fuck everybody. The same is happening here.

That pic shows Jens, Tolkki, and Kotipelto. Jörg is taking the pic. It is for the next Infinite visions DVD, called Enemy Territory: Strato Wars.
well i suppose TT is the one that's walking away from the group anyways D:

Strato Wars sounds like a name for a cover scifi punk band based in england or some sort of thing like that XD

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:18 am

dirge wrote:BEG! How dare you become doubly famous! :lol:
As Andy Warhol said,"everybody has 15 minutes of fame." :lol:
In this case its 5 minutes, but who's counting! =P

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 am

MikeWacho wrote:
RazielSR wrote: Yes, they are Strogg, they came to the earth just to fuck everybody. The same is happening here.

well i suppose TT is the one that's walking away from the group anyways D:

Strato Wars sounds like a name for a cover scifi punk band based in england or some sort of thing like that XD
Yep, and the newspaper says:

"Are u biased?, NO PROBLEM!! Now you can play as Jens, Jörg, TK , TT, Porra or Jari!!"

"New patch 1.5 avaliable to download! The list of changes and improves can be read here:"

-Now you can customize the characters!
-Play Jens with blue hair and a kilometric keyboard!
-Tolkki with punk hair and 5 guitars!
-Jörg with bionic hands to be faster in drums!
-Kotipelto with a synthethiser incrusted to sing Techno music!
-Lauri improved "head-movement". Now you can use the new combo: "Lauriheadmover" ! " Now you can move Lauri's head 50 times in a second to be more metal!
- "Dance with Jari" - Now you can dance Macarena with Jari!"
-Play GAS with a muscular body!
-Play Juha without beard and sunglasses!
-Now you can explode five toilets at the same time!

More info soon! Be prepared for next patch! Work in progress!
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:22 am

following the joke and following the actual story...

next patch was announced for the next week...

Keyssion

Post by Keyssion » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:23 am

RazielSR wrote:
MikeWacho wrote:
RazielSR wrote:StratoWarsquote
Stratowarsquotemonster

MONSTROUSStratoWarsquotemonster
LOL!

Raz, you really made my day :D I can't stop laughing! :D

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:45 am

browneyedgirl

In RR Forum, Another one bites the dust! :D

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:18 pm

R.F.,Jun 5 2008, 06:28 AM wrote:
(From TT) As you do not respect my words what I write about RR and Frontiers for
example, I am not entering into any conversation with you. Your words mean that I am basically a liar. You write your opinion in a polite way and that is why you can write in this forum. it is okay to disagree.
(RF)
Actually I do not need your answers on that post, you know, it will reveal nothing. Everything is gonna be shown by facts. When the situation is difficult you should take into consideration that everyone can lie. And I`m suspecting you of lying as well as Jens and others. For me the main thing is truth. If you were a friend of mine, I could not have helped rolling down to your side. But you are just a creator of music I like, I never knew you and accrording to your posts you turned out to be quite different from what I ever imagined. So I am trying judge for me. Well, the times are like this, I do not want to offend you.
(from TT)
So since you are in fact saying I am lying, I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour in my own forum and I am removing you from here.

Raven

Re: In RR Forum, Another one bites the dust! :D

Post by Raven » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:37 pm

browneyedgirl wrote: So since you are in fact saying I am lying, I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour in my own forum and I am removing you from here.
Must be really annoying for Stalin that there's still some place where's freedom of speech and opinion...

browneyedgirl

Re: In RR Forum, Another one bites the dust! :D

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Raven wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote: So since you are in fact saying I am lying, I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour in my own forum and I am removing you from here.
Must be really annoying for Stalin that there's still some place where's freedom of speech and opinion...
Well, people in power will do anything to shut someone up if what the poster says is true, or hits a nerve. The person in power will/can use insults, anonymously, using another nick on a messageboard. I saw that happen HERE with my own eyes. ;) Test that sometime. I did about a week ago. ;) Never fails.
A lady I work with who used to moderate a forum told me a few secrets of the moderating trade that blew me away. ;) One of them was what I just said. :D

Bravo7

Post by Bravo7 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Hi all!
I have posted this message on the RR forum. After few minutes I have been banned and then my post has been deleted.

Since this is a message I want to spread, I report everything here. Sorry for everything.

"To set things straight...

"Frontiers has however recently decided not to pick up the option for the next REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE studio album for purely business reasons".
That's the truth and we wish Timo the best of luck for the future.
It was Frontiers Records who decided freely, it has nothing to do with music.

And just for the record, frontiers records is not a "project band label", but the home of many REAL bands regularly touring... this month we have: white lion, house of lords, steve lukather, royal hunt, journey, asia, primal fear... just to name a few.

Frontiers Records"

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Bravo7 wrote:Hi all!
I have posted this message on the RR forum. After few minutes I have been banned and then my post has been deleted.

Since this is a message I want to spread, I report everything here. Sorry for everything.

"Frontiers has however recently decided not to pick up the option for the next REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE studio album for purely business reasons".

And just for the record, frontiers records is not a "project band label", but the home of many REAL bands regularly touring... this month we have: white lion, house of lords, steve lukather, royal hunt, journey, asia, primal fear... just to name a few.

Frontiers Records"
LOL ...... the bands label is banned from the bands forum .. that's something very strange !!!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Demir wrote:
Bravo7 wrote:Hi all!

Frontiers Records"
LOL ...... the bands label is banned from the bands forum .. that's something very strange !!!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
True, it's not often you get the word 'ban' within three seperate words in such a short post :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm

So, I`m also banned on RR forum. Frankly speaking, did not expect this, `cause I tried to be as polite as possible. For sure Mr. Tolkki turned out to be a coward who cannot prove his truth in a dialogue. His only argument turned ou to be something "You guys do not know the things I know". Yes, we all lack the knowledge of facts, but then what is the intention of arguing and then saying "You are not right, because you do not know the facts". I`m sorry, but it looks more like a masturbation. The whole thing is really disappointing, but I suppose his mental state is not so good, so it`s better to be a little bit indulgent with him.
Well, there is a good point anyway. Now I can freely say that Tolkki`s intentions waving the rights to guys in such an altruistic act was to get the attention off his lesser sins. But he did not succeed.
Anyway I always thought that we shall have two good bands instead of one. Now after those Frontiers news and Jens telling that the guys still haven`t done anything to continue Strato there is a high possibility we shall have no bands at all. Really pitful, but the main heroes of these shameful stratowars are in power to change the situation.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 pm Post subject:
Hi all!

Frontiers Records"
This must be proving the version of Frontiers dropping RR. But only if you are really representing the label.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:29 pm

Bravo 7,Bravo 7 Come in Bravo 7 You are among friends here. Can you please confirm that you represent Frontier ?.We have heard so much shit about your company that it would be nice to know if something is true :lol: :lol: :twisted:

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:29 am

It's a shame but it's seems that the fight continue. This morning I saw that the "New Era" demos with all Kotipelto vocals leaked to the torrent trackers. I'm pleased to have a chance to hear these songs with my favorite and only true Stratovarius singer, but why all this happen again? Who did this move?! Why this happen for the third or fourth time?! The oldest forum members remember well the time when "Elements pt.I" leaked FOUR months before the album release. The selftitled album leaked also some number of months before the release?! The same with Saana and New Era albums and now these original demos recorded with the original Strato lineup! I'm wondering if this is someone close to the band or someone inside the band who doing this madness. I'm sick and tired that my favorite band and former Stratovarius members loose income. I can feel what's come after this demo leakening. Another fight between the former strato-members. I think all of us, the stratofans, we didn't deserve it. Let you go to yours separate ways and remember, it's seems that a big bands (like Metallica) does it smart. They never used these voice-over-promo-disk-shits. They always doing an LISTENING PARTY!

:shock: :x
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, BUT DON'T KILL THE OTHERS DREAMS !!!

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:31 am

Is there any musical release in last few years that hasn't been available on torrent sites before the release?

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:04 am

Mormegil wrote:Is there any musical release in last few years that hasn't been available on torrent sites before the release?
I'm talking mostly about the DEMOS. Think about how many people owns this original Stratovarius RR DEMO tapes? Am I wrong they never preposed these DEMOS to the record company?!
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, BUT DON'T KILL THE OTHERS DREAMS !!!

empi

Post by empi » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:03 am

I think demos are made to give the label a first impression how the future album will sound. And frontiers has the demos too otherwise they could not sell them on the ep.

brunodargor

Post by brunodargor » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Am I wrong or have I just found the song Angel from RR sung by Kotipelto? :?

Weren't just Heroes, Last Night On Earth and Revolution Renaissance to be released on this EP as demo versions? :?

But I'm listening to Angel with Kotipelto, right now! :?

brunodargor

Post by brunodargor » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Man, I Did It My Way with Kotipelto too hahaha :lol:

Holy crap, I can not believe it! 8)

They weren't on the promo! :?

empi

Post by empi » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:59 pm

If you read this thread carefull you will find words like torrent and strato demos :D

brunodargor

Post by brunodargor » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 pm

Yes Empi... :roll:

I know Frontiers will release an Ep with the demo versions of the songs Heroes, Last Night On Earth and Revolution Renaissance...

But did you know something about the other songs? :?

Sorry but I hadn't! :lol:

Emperor

Post by Emperor » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:28 pm

it will probably looks like this:
Heroes (Album version)
I Did It My Way (Acoustic remix)
Angel (Acoustic remix)
Keep The Flame Alive (Acoustic remix)
We Are Magic (Tobias Sammet version)
Last Night On Earth (original Stratovarius demo)
Revolution Renaissance (original Stratovarius demo)
Heroes (original Stratovarius demo)
Emperor

brunodargor

Post by brunodargor » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm

No, I'm listening right now to the WHOLE New Era album with Kotipelto on vocals.

R.F.

Post by R.F. » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:42 pm

No, I'm listening right now to the WHOLE New Era album with Kotipelto on vocals.

Yes, the situation is just as I predicted earlier. Before those demos leaking people could not imagine that orginal Stratovarius produced the album that much. I bet everyone thought something like that: "TT had a big pack of notesheets and he did not show it to guys. Or maybe he did show, but for a little while". And now the album turnes out to be almost finished. And according to Tolkki these demos were made in October 2006. Why to wait for almost two years and then in some months record the whole thing with other musicians - this is the question everyone can come to.

And the most rotten thing in this is in these Tolkki`s words:
wish they would also already make some music. I have done 2 albums and am composing third.
I doubt it is fair to include New Era in these 2 albums. Very contradictory Saana is the one left. And the third is as dim as the next Stratovarius album (maybe it will be created by users on the RR forum posting note by note =))) sorry, it`s a joke). I presume Tolkki was playing to the lead (I hope I use the correct idiom -_-)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:07 pm

This scenario does not sound good at all. Very weird. ??? Well, what happens now?

nefertari

Post by nefertari » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Just listened to the whole album done by Stratovarius/ the demos, and this is so good!!! :D Even when these are demos this is almost perfect :wink: I think Kotipelto is the best singing this and TT is the best for making this wonderful music. :D