statements topic

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Beast_Pete
Re: statements topic

Post by Beast_Pete » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Nah, there are tircks to overcome that 100*100 size limit. ;)

BTW tjabo > all. ;)
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:27 pm

AlleyKat wrote:
Mormegil wrote:Leave STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN alone! He is the greatest troll in the history of this forum. :lol:
Why? Because he bashes BEG?
You have to admit, he's funny and has a very unusual angle.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Wasn´t that "AlleyKat" one of the subnicks of our dear BEG? ??? ??? ??? I can be wrong but I have just such a feeling...
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:45 pm

-.-
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Elements wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:
No truer words were ever spoken!
Thats why it infuriates me whenever some asshole calls me old just because I'm 45!
Its the spirit that counts, not a damn number!
Dear Brown Eye...

I already apologized, and I insist on extending my sincerest apologies yet again. 45 is not old by any stretch of the imagination. Buenos, the black spider monkey, lived until the ripe age of 52!

Google-search the story and you will find my personal all-ape blog, if the mood should strike you.

Have a great day!
All I got to say to you, Troll, is that if you think you can control what I(or anyone else)posts on this forum by your stupid trolling tricks you have another thing coming. I don't care WHO you are, or what tricks you pull. Although, steps ARE being taken right now to find out who you really are&I'd watch my back if I were you. Cyberly, as of now. :?
You ever notice how over the years the 'trolls' always seemed to zero in on you? It's almost as if you are somehow a factor in causing people to get pissed off...

Nah, that couldn't be it could it?

(As for your "steps are being taken" threat. I didn't know webtv had dns track and trace capabilities. Someone should tell Jack Bauer, he could save a fortune on expensive surveillance equipment.)
When you can't match the quality of the posts, just insult their computer (Or lack thereof I suppose).

SETH

Post by SETH » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Elements wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:
No truer words were ever spoken!
Thats why it infuriates me whenever some asshole calls me old just because I'm 45!
Its the spirit that counts, not a damn number!
Dear Brown Eye...

I already apologized, and I insist on extending my sincerest apologies yet again. 45 is not old by any stretch of the imagination. Buenos, the black spider monkey, lived until the ripe age of 52!

Google-search the story and you will find my personal all-ape blog, if the mood should strike you.

Have a great day!
All I got to say to you, Troll, is that if you think you can control what I(or anyone else)posts on this forum by your stupid trolling tricks you have another thing coming. I don't care WHO you are, or what tricks you pull. Although, steps ARE being taken right now to find out who you really are&I'd watch my back if I were you. Cyberly, as of now. :?
You ever notice how over the years the 'trolls' always seemed to zero in on you? It's almost as if you are somehow a factor in causing people to get pissed off...

Nah, that couldn't be it could it?

(As for your "steps are being taken" threat. I didn't know webtv had dns track and trace capabilities. Someone should tell Jack Bauer, he could save a fortune on expensive surveillance equipment.)
It's a damn good thing I came here today. I do not have anything to lose if I get banned from here, so I'm going to say something.
I have been posting and lurking here for about 3 years, and if you are seriously pissed off about anything browneyedgirl posts you are either oversensitive , or just plain silly.
are you saying you take what she posts seriously?
If you do not like what she posts, ignore the shit. Like she has to do many times with what others posts, what we all have to do on forums from time to time.

you need to get a life, and then you would have something more important to worry about besides what some old lady posts on a messageboard.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm

:) I agree. Beg is funny and smart and we need her here. Her "old age" is only to our benefit. :)

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:02 pm

old age?

must be physically, cause she has almost the same age as my mom, but she posts the same and has the same energy like my girlfriend-soon-to-be-wife

besides i think she's one of the most well respected users of the forum (and there are thousand of reasons)

bah, just don't feed the troll....

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:53 pm

MikeWacho wrote: bah, just don't feed the troll....
Exactly. But this seems to be really hard sometimes. Ignoring mean posts... I know from myself of course, I also cannot keep my mouth shut (or my typing fingers back ;-)) sometimes...

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:31 am

stratohawk wrote:
MikeWacho wrote: bah, just don't feed the troll....
Exactly. But this seems to be really hard sometimes. Ignoring mean posts... I know from myself of course, I also cannot keep my mouth shut (or my typing fingers back ;-)) sometimes...
the best thing to do is to ignore them...

but i actually first "do the trick" (do something about him XD) before posting a response XD

bah most of the time they don't deserve that time spent with them, its more a nuisance....

StratoHeart

Post by StratoHeart » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Timo said that the other members, including TK, worked on his back when he was in a hospital. But at that time they (TK, JM) doesn't even was in the band... Am I wrong?

andrestrato

noooooooooooooo

Post by andrestrato » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:10 am

:shock:
well, i am from ecuador i am fans of stratovarius and i can believe what it happened with stratovarius and all for tha fuck money but i would like to know what timo kotipelto think about all this.
i dont know what i think about this but i only hope that some day become startovarius like before and you guys will join again.
good luck starto
good luck RR
rock and roll never will die

thefreeone

Re: noooooooooooooo

Post by thefreeone » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:45 pm

andrestrato wrote::shock:
well, i am from ecuador i am fans of stratovarius and i can believe what it happened with stratovarius and all for tha fuck money but i would like to know what timo kotipelto think about all this.
i dont know what i think about this but i only hope that some day become startovarius like before and you guys will join again.
good luck starto
good luck RR
Shut up! go and read all the other topics to understand!.. and welcome to Stratovarius Forum!

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:25 pm

@andrestrato : Welcome on Stratovarius forum. But, please don't ask about what this or this member of Stratovarius thinks about the "split-up"... :roll:
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

MikeWacho

Re: noooooooooooooo

Post by MikeWacho » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:57 am

andrestrato wrote::shock:
good luck starto
good luck RR
welcome
(a couple of months late don't ya think)

anyways...

cg1980

KEEP DOING GREAT MUSIC

Post by cg1980 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 pm

I was wondering why there was so much time that strato didn't do a new album. I check the website and... I never, never, imagine such a behaviour from a guy playing metal music and with so much talent. It 's the end of a timr if musician from metal group behave in this way. I am currently listening the album Infinity.
Stratovarius was one of the best group in the world. I hope there will replace T. with a better guy and would create a new fantastic album, better than all the other.

I and we count on you STRATOVARIUS

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm

KOMMENTTI KOTIPELLON SOUNDI HAASTATTELUUN

Katson aiheelliseksi korjata joitain haastattelussa olleita asioita:

JARI KAINULAINEN

En erottanut Kainulaista tekstiviestillä, vaan homman hoitivat Jens ja Jörg. Kaikki olivat kypsyneet Jariin, jostain syystä Kotipelto ei tätä mainitse. Kerroin myös, että Lauri Porra olisi paras paikkaamaan Jaria.

LAKIMIESLASKU

Haastattelussa mainittu "isohko lakimieslasku" on 30 000 euron luokkaa. Haastattelussa ei tosin mainita, että lahjoitin kaikki oikeudet omistamaani Stratovarius nimeen ja koko 11 levyn back katalogiin Johanssonille, Kotipellolle ja Michaelille. Lisäksi tuo lasku on neljällä jaollinen, myös minä olen siitä vastuussa.

"ASEMA NEUVOTTELUPÖYDÄSSÄ JA METALLI"

Sopimukseni Frontiersin kanssa ei millään tavalla heikentänyt jo vuodesta 2006 käytyä lakimiestaistoa. Tehtyäni päätöksen Stratovariuksen lopettamisesta, oli täysin luonnollista solmia uusi sopimus. Tietenkin vein omat biisini mukanani. Haastattelussa mainitaan minun "käytäneen välineenä meidän tekemäämme ja yhdessä maksamaamme demoa". Tuossa ei ole minun mielestäni mitään väärää. Esim. jos haen uutta diiliä, niin yhtä "väärin" olisi soitattaa levy yhtiölle Visionsia tai Elements ykköstä. Plus, miksasin demoa kaksi päivää ja yötä Sonic Pump studiolla ilman korvausta. Niin ja kyllähän minäkin siitä demosta maksoin. Jos Frontiers haluaa MP3'sia julkaista, niin enpä sille mitään voi. Tosin demothan "vuosivat yllättäen nettiin" ja jos haluaa etsiä suuntaa mistäpäin, niin voinpa sanoa, että osoite alkaa J:llä.
Kotipelto sanoo haastattelussa minun ilmoittaneen etten halua enää jatkaa "tällaisen musan tekoa". Bändille lähettämässäni sähköpostissa ilmoitin, etten halua jatkaa soittamista etupäässä Kotipellon ja Michaelin kanssa. Olen ammatiltani muusikko ja teen siis musiikkia ja metalli on iso osa elämääni ja tulee sitä olemaan jatkossakin. Tosin huomattavasti positiivisemmassa ilmapiirissä.

JÄÄHYVÄISKIERTUE

Noin puoli vuotta siitä kun ilmoitin etten jatka bändiä, lähetin kaikille sähköpostin, jossa tiedustelin halukkuutta tehdä viimeinen kiertue, jonka fanit mielestäni olisivat ansainneet. Kainulaisen mukana olo oli mielestäni itsestäänselvyys siinä valossa, että hän oli bändissä 11 vuotta ja soitti yhdeksällä levyllä, kun sen sijaan Porra oli bändissä kaksi vuotta eikä soittanut yhdelläkään levyllä. Tarkoitus oli siis tehdä kiertue Straton "ykköskokoonpanolla". Tämän perustelun myös meilissä kerroin, mutta Kotipelto näyttää sen unohtaneen. Lauria vastaan minulla ei ole mitään. Hän on yksi hienoimpia ihmisiä joita olen tavannut ja hän toi Straton loppuvuosiin uutta energiaa ja positiivisuutta. Jens oli innoissaan kiertueesta, mutta Kotipelto ei vastannut ja Jörg vastasi...niinkuin Jörg voi vastata. Ja tämän tyylin tietää myös Kotipelto. Joten ilmoitin, että that's it. Oman tulkintani mukaan kaverit eivät hyväksyneet lähtöäni ja perustelujani. Jatkaminen Stratovarius nimellä on melkoisen epätoivoista, mutta saahan sillä nimellä etulyöntiaseman busineksessä. Onhan se "brändi". Pari kolme levyä varmaan sillä voi tehdä. Mulla on muuten meilit tallessa jos tarvetta tulee.

FAKSIT, SÄHKÖPOSTI JA TEKSTARIT

Kun ei ole enää mitään sanottavaa, kun kaikki on jo sanottu, ei ole tarpeellista "järjestää tapaamisia". Kotipelto ei ole koskaan kuulunut ystäviini, enkä minä hänen. "Työkaveri" on parempi ilmaisu.

"TOLKKI TEKEE KAIKEN"

Kyllä olen aina ollut sitä mieltä ja olen vieläkin, että Stratovariuksen suosion "syynä" oli maailmanluokan soittajat, laulaja ja hyvät biisit sekä halu tehdä kovasti duunia, mitä myös tehtiin yli tuhat keikkaa ympäri maailmaa. Sinänsä ikävää, että suurin julkisuus tuli kaikesta muusta kuin musiikista tai että vielä löytyy ihmisiä, jotka luulevat minun yksin junailleen jonkinlaisen publicity stuntin tyyliin Kotipelto ja Jörg ulos ja MissK ja Anders Johansson tilalle, Sitten vähän jaloille kuseskelua Jensin toimesta ja vähän puukottelua ja sitten "United we stand". Omituista, että kun toimittaja Petri Silas selvästi tietää sisäpiirin asioita (on Jensin hyvä ystävä), niin miksei hän samantien kysy Kotipellolta miten asiat oikeasti menivät (vaikka hyvin tietää miten menivät) ja ketkä kaikki olivat mukana tässä mahdolliseesa "salaliitossa". Ettei vaan olisi koko bändi levy-yhtiötä myöten.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =429543241

I think he is talking about Kotipelto's interview at Soundi :huh: . He says that he is correcting some informations I mean.

Please can somebody translate something, at least something cause I/we don't understand. I'd like to know finnish but...
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Mickey the studio mouse

Post by Mickey the studio mouse » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm

RazielSR wrote:

JARI KAINULAINEN

En erottanut Kainulaista tekstiviestillä, vaan homman hoitivat Jens ja Jörg. Kaikki olivat kypsyneet Jariin, jostain syystä Kotipelto ei tätä mainitse. Kerroin myös, että Lauri Porra olisi paras paikkaamaan Jaria.

LAKIMIESLASKU

Haastattelussa mainittu "isohko lakimieslasku" on 30 000 euron luokkaa. Haastattelussa ei tosin mainita, että lahjoitin kaikki oikeudet omistamaani Stratovarius nimeen ja koko 11 levyn back katalogiin Johanssonille, Kotipellolle ja Michaelille. Lisäksi tuo lasku on neljällä jaollinen, myös minä olen siitä vastuussa.

Sopimukseni Frontiersin kanssa ei millään tavalla heikentänyt jo vuodesta 2006 käytyä lakimiestaistoa. Tehtyäni päätöksen Stratovariuksen lopettamisesta, oli täysin luonnollista solmia uusi sopimus. Tietenkin vein omat biisini mukanani. Haastattelussa mainitaan minun "käytäneen välineenä meidän tekemäämme ja yhdessä maksamaamme demoa". Tuossa ei ole minun mielestäni mitään väärää. Esim. jos haen uutta diiliä, niin yhtä "väärin" olisi soitattaa levy yhtiölle Visionsia tai Elements ykköstä. Plus, miksasin demoa kaksi päivää ja yötä Sonic Pump studiolla ilman korvausta. Niin ja kyllähän minäkin siitä demosta maksoin. Jos Frontiers haluaa MP3'sia julkaista, niin enpä sille mitään voi. Tosin demothan "vuosivat yllättäen nettiin" ja jos haluaa etsiä suuntaa mistäpäin, niin voinpa sanoa, että osoite alkaa J:llä.
Kotipelto sanoo haastattelussa minun ilmoittaneen etten halua enää jatkaa "tällaisen musan tekoa". Bändille lähettämässäni sähköpostissa ilmoitin, etten halua jatkaa soittamista etupäässä Kotipellon ja Michaelin kanssa. Olen ammatiltani muusikko ja teen siis musiikkia ja metalli on iso osa elämääni ja tulee sitä olemaan jatkossakin. Tosin huomattavasti positiivisemmassa ilmapiirissä.

JÄÄHYVÄISKIERTUE

Noin puoli vuotta siitä kun ilmoitin etten jatka bändiä, lähetin kaikille sähköpostin, jossa tiedustelin halukkuutta tehdä viimeinen kiertue, jonka fanit mielestäni olisivat ansainneet. Kainulaisen mukana olo oli mielestäni itsestäänselvyys siinä valossa, että hän oli bändissä 11 vuotta ja soitti yhdeksällä levyllä, kun sen sijaan Porra oli bändissä kaksi vuotta eikä soittanut yhdelläkään levyllä. Tarkoitus oli siis tehdä kiertue Straton "ykköskokoonpanolla". Tämän perustelun myös meilissä kerroin, mutta Kotipelto näyttää sen unohtaneen. Lauria vastaan minulla ei ole mitään. Hän on yksi hienoimpia ihmisiä joita olen tavannut ja hän toi Straton loppuvuosiin uutta energiaa ja positiivisuutta. Jens oli innoissaan kiertueesta, mutta Kotipelto ei vastannut ja Jörg vastasi...niinkuin Jörg voi vastata. Ja tämän tyylin tietää myös Kotipelto. Joten ilmoitin, että that's it. Oman tulkintani mukaan kaverit eivät hyväksyneet lähtöäni ja perustelujani. Jatkaminen Stratovarius nimellä on melkoisen epätoivoista, mutta saahan sillä nimellä etulyöntiaseman busineksessä. Onhan se "brändi". Pari kolme levyä varmaan sillä voi tehdä. Mulla on muuten meilit tallessa jos tarvetta tulee.

Kun ei ole enää mitään sanottavaa, kun kaikki on jo sanottu, ei ole tarpeellista "järjestää tapaamisia". Kotipelto ei ole koskaan kuulunut ystäviini, enkä minä hänen. "Työkaveri" on parempi ilmaisu.

"TOLKKI TEKEE KAIKEN"

Kyllä olen aina ollut sitä mieltä ja olen vieläkin, että Stratovariuksen suosion "syynä" oli maailmanluokan soittajat, laulaja ja hyvät biisit sekä halu tehdä kovasti duunia, mitä myös tehtiin yli tuhat keikkaa ympäri maailmaa. Sinänsä ikävää, että suurin julkisuus tuli kaikesta muusta kuin musiikista tai että vielä löytyy ihmisiä, jotka luulevat minun yksin junailleen jonkinlaisen publicity stuntin tyyliin Kotipelto ja Jörg ulos ja MissK ja Anders Johansson tilalle, Sitten vähän jaloille kuseskelua Jensin toimesta ja vähän puukottelua ja sitten "United we stand". Omituista, että kun toimittaja Petri Silas selvästi tietää sisäpiirin asioita (on Jensin hyvä ystävä), niin miksei hän samantien kysy Kotipellolta miten asiat oikeasti menivät (vaikka hyvin tietää miten menivät) ja ketkä kaikki olivat mukana tässä mahdolliseesa "salaliitossa". Ettei vaan olisi koko bändi levy-yhtiötä myöten.

I think he is talking about Kotipelto's interview at Soundi :huh: . He says that he is correcting some informations I mean.

Please can somebody translate something, at least something cause I/we don't understand. I'd like to know finnish but...

He is talking about mouse issues. I can read Finnish. God bless him!!

/Mickey the studio mouse

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 pm

:D Jens...¿? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway...I'm happy to see that Mickey is "alive"!! :shock: :shock:
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Mysteriet

Post by Mysteriet » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Mickey the studio mouse wrote:
RazielSR wrote:

JARI KAINULAINEN

LAKIMIESLASKU

JÄÄHYVÄISKIERTUE

"TOLKKI TEKEE KAIKEN"

He is talking about mouse issues. I can read Finnish. God bless him!!

/Mickey the studio mouse
Exactly. No more any fucking statements from anywhere! :x I want music!!

Mouse, God bless you...
"Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Ok ok, I'm so feed up with that situation too but...

Well, you can delete it if you want to.

Maybe I made a mistake by posting that here.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:06 pm

I make a sort of translation for you. The man says he has been in that studio and that is he who has planted some monsterseed because he know that TK should come there. He has also trained them to bite singers and drummers and he went to Italy so he didnt have to see the bloody result. He won't come home before all drummers and singers have fleed. There is some more but it is not at all interesting for anyone at least not for Stratofans sweet little ears :roll:

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:12 pm

I was bored so here you go:

COMMENT TO KOTIPELTO’S INTERVIEW ON SOUNDI-MAGAZINE

I think it’s appropriate to correct some issues that were on the interview:

JARI KAINULAINEN

I did not fire Kainulainen by text-message, Jens and Jörg did the job. Everyone was full of Jari and for some reason Kotipelto doesn’t mention this. I also told, that Lauri Porra would be the greatest replacement for Jari.

THE LAWYER-BILL

The “large lawyer-bill” mentioned in the interview is about 30 000 €. However, it’s not mentioned that I gave up all the rights to Stratovarius-name and to the entire 11 album back-catalogue to Johansson, Kotipelto and Michael. Also, that bill is divided by four, so I’m also responsible for it.

POSITION IN THE NEGOTIATIONS AND METAL

My deal with Frontiers hasn’t in any way weakened the lawyer-struggle that started already in year 2006. After I made the decision about disbanding Stratovarius, it was totally natural to make a new one. Of course, I took my own songs with me. In the interview they say I “used the demo we made and paid for together.” To me, there’s nothing wrong with that. If I searched for a new deal, it would be equally “wrong” to play Visions or Elements 1 to the record-company. Also, I mixed the demo for two days and nights at the Sonic Pump studio free of charge. Oh, and I too paid for that demo. If Frontiers wants to release the MP3’s, there’s nothing I can do about that. On the other hand, the demos “surprisingly leaked to internet” and if you want to know where from, I can tell you that the address begins with the letter “J”.
On the interview Kotipelto mentions that I informed that I don’t want to keep on ”making music like this.” In the e-mail I send to that band I said, that I don’t want to work especially with Kotipelto and Michael. I’m professional musician and so I make music and metal is a great part of my life and will remain that in the future. In far more positive environment, though.

FAREWELL-TOUR

About 6 months ago I announced that I don’t want to continue the band anymore. I send an e-mail to everyone asking, if they were willing to do one last tour, that the fans deserved. Having Kainulainen with us was a must for me, as he had spent 11 years in the bands and played on nine albums, as oppose to Porra, who has only been in it for two years and hadn’t played on any the albums. The idea was to do one last tour with the “primary group.” I also mentioned this on the mails, but Kotipelto seems to have forgotten it. I have nothing against Lauri. He is one of the finest people I’ve ever met, bringing new energy and positivity to the last years of Strato. Jens was excited about the tour, but Kotipelto didn’t reply while Jörg did… in the way Jörg can. And Kotipelto knows how he does. And so I announced: that’s it. The way I see it, the guys didn’t approve that I left or the reasons to it. Continuing with the name Stratovarius is kind of desperate, but I suppose it’s useful in the business. It’s a “brand” after all. Surely they can make 2-3 albums with it. I have saved all the e-mails in case they are needed.

THE FAXS, E-MAILS AND TEXT-MESSAGES

When there’s nothing left to say, it’s not necessary to “arrange meetings.” Kotipelto was never one of my friends and I wasn’t his. “Co-worker” is more suitable.

”TOLKKI DOES EVERYTHING”

Yes, I do and I always did believe that the ”reasons” behind Stratovarius’s success were world-class players, singer and great songs as was the will to work hard, which we did with over 1000 gigs around the world. It’s unfortunate, that the greatest fame came from other things than music and that there still are people who believe that I was behind some sort of publicity stunt, like kicking Kotipelto and Jörg out and replacing them with Miss K and Anders Johansson. Followed by Jens pissing on legs, some stabbing and “United we stand.” It’s weird, that reporter Petri Silas, who clearly knows about the inside matters (he is a good friend of Jens), doesn’t ask Kotipelto how the events really happened (even though he knows well how they did) and who were part of this possible “conspiracy.” Maybe it was the whole band along with the record-label.

Feel free to correct my mistakes. :wink:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Did you really have to give new nutriment food to that old meal. Arn't we feed up with that old "he did that and the Sanktimonius did that". Are you a TROLL now Mormegil?

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Fuck yeah I am.

I did it for the lulz.

...Also, because someone asked for translation and I worked my ass off to deliver one.
I'll never get those 30 minutes of my life back...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:39 pm

:lol: I think we all have wasted many hours here on hopeless discussions about Stratos problems. Some hate it and some like it and we can let everyone go after their own liking. Those who cant stand a single word from Mr Tolkkis statements can skip them and the others can feast on the dirty details.Sometimes they are rather funny dont you think. Troll or not :)

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:05 pm

i would like to see the details of tolkkis timeline get refutted if people want to call the breakup something where tolkki saw a short term oppertunity to make a little sum of money. when he left stratovarios he had to search for a deal and do a lot of work and even with all that he still did not have a record deal that could pay him money with certainty. to me its fine if people want to call the action greedy but its a different story to call the intention greedy and work on false cronological timelines

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Mormegil, many thanks and I appreciate a lot your translation.

Everybody is here reading your translation, but they are shut up.

This is a free forum, isn't it?

So...

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Haha, no problem, I didn't actually work my ass off and it's not like I had anything better to do. ;)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:21 pm

:lol: You and your timelines Icelorry. :lol: Can it really be that important? We would need a hypnotizer for all involved and maybe not get it right anyway. Someone is crazy enough to drag his statements in absurdum and you are following him like a good apostle. Cant you come back to us and be a happy boy again and leave all this to the future rockhistorians? I hate to see you as a disappointed young musiclover. 8)