Where is mr Tolkki????

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Stratowarius
Where is mr Tolkki????

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:32 pm

Can anyone tell where mr Tolkki has gone. He hasnt been here for a loooong time. Is he banned :P :P Do you know or will you guess :D

browneyedgirl

Re: Where is mr Tolkki????

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 pm

I don't think he is banned. :err: If HE got banned it would cause an uproar of unimaginable consequence among some people. So, no, I don't think he's banned. He said on RR he didn't feel like coming here, or something. Anyway, I'm sure he's very busy these days with his projects.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Mörkö

Post by Mörkö » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:49 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:I don't think he is banned. :err: If HE got banned it would cause an uproar of unimaginable consequence among some people. So, no, I don't think he's banned. He said on RR he didn't feel like coming here, or something. Anyway, I'm sure he's very busy these days with his projects.
i believe he got banned

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 pm

If he got banned he would probably say that he wont come here anymore. :lol: The grapes are sour said the fox :lol: :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Mörkö wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:I don't think he is banned. :err: If HE got banned it would cause an uproar of unimaginable consequence among some people. So, no, I don't think he's banned. He said on RR he didn't feel like coming here, or something. Anyway, I'm sure he's very busy these days with his projects.
i believe he got banned
Oh, I could say so much. ;)

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Ahlimatainen

Post by Ahlimatainen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 am

I think he has just chilled a bit... I mean in a way it's a senseless struggle

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:09 am

The best thing that he could do, is to stay away from forums, for us and for himself...

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:06 am

Verdades Parias wrote:The best thing that he could do, is to stay away from forums, for us and for himself...
i dont think so.. even if there are fights its funny to read jens and tolkkis posts!...

dirge

Post by dirge » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Who gives a toss where Tolkki is? I'm sure he has much better things to do with his life than come on here... Oh wait, maybe I should be doing something better? :o

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:48 pm

:lol:Can anything be better than to be here? Mr Tolkki was really funny with all his statement so I kind of miss him and his storys :lol: :lol:

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 pm

Stratowarius wrote::lol:Can anything be better than to be here? Mr Tolkki was really funny with all his statement so I kind of miss him and his storys :lol: :lol:
like the old clown in the town? :lol:

Lapazeus

Post by Lapazeus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:20 pm

I reckon he's quite busy actually, readying himself for the next tour, discussing business with RR's management, composing for the new album etc.

Last, but not least I think Tolkki and his management have some legal business to work out...with Frontiers Records...with the remaining Strato members...with Sanctuary :roll:

eagledreamr

Post by eagledreamr » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:20 pm

I don't think he's banned or anything, just that he is busy now...and that he might be afraid of logging in here.

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Maybe avoiding dipshits like some of the posters here
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

brunodargor

Post by brunodargor » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm

In the land of ice and snow???

:lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:57 pm

If being a "dipshit" means seeing things as they really are(instead of how we want them to be), then I am a "dipshit" and proud of it. So there. :roll: Maybe a Union should be started: IUD, International Union of Dipshits. :err:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:20 am

stratoplayer wrote:Maybe avoiding dipshits like some of the posters here

I think the last thing that any of the members want is for us to sit here and keep calling each other names.

I mean it's pointless to turn hate on others, I mean yes the situation at hand is frustrating but turning one's hate on other fans or bandmembers will never solve anything, it'll just make you enemies.
metal feeds the beast

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:56 am

He and Jens posted too much here, IMO. It didn't do any good to the whole situation. Of course it's nice to "chat" with the members of one's favourite band, but what has happening here over the last weeks created just more confusion and irritation.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:03 am

Here you can talk to people that have heard from a source that something might be the case potentially. more is being kept privite than is being put public and that makes this whole thing useless.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:45 pm

well i just just talking about the part of this forum that is about whos right and whose wrong blaming. there are other parts that are better and more about the music and the message and interesting conversations, ill just say i think jens is a lot cooler and reasonable than some other people here

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:00 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:If being a "dipshit" means seeing things as they really are(instead of how we want them to be), then I am a "dipshit" and proud of it. So there. :roll: Maybe a Union should be started: IUD, International Union of Dipshits. :err:
I didn't see where he named you or anyone else in particular... he might have been referring to me, or something...
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:If being a "dipshit" means seeing things as they really are(instead of how we want them to be), then I am a "dipshit" and proud of it. So there. :roll: Maybe a Union should be started: IUD, International Union of Dipshits. :err:
I didn't see where he named you or anyone else in particular... he might have been referring to me, or something...
It is a known fact that I am among the few outspoken criticizers of RR&TT in this forum. No, he did not name me or anyone else, but everyone knows what is considered a "dipshit" here by some people. Actions speak louder than words.
Try it and see! :D

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 pm

So what is your “critique” of RR anyways? This band has not even been put together yet. i get that you have some problems with the project cd but that not RR

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:36 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
It is a known fact that I am among the few outspoken criticizers of RR&TT in this forum. No, he did not name me or anyone else, but everyone knows what is considered a "dipshit" here by some people. Actions speak louder than words.
Try it and see! :D
The only actions available on a web forum involve words :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:52 pm

once again all that's happening is a bunch of finger pointing and he said she said bullshit.

it's not doing anyone any good to say it's all one member or the others fault, we simply have a case of clashing opinions but I'm sure a sound decision will be made after all this drama is over.

now I'm not attacking anybody, I just simply would like us to discuss this in a civil manner without resorting to middle school name calling.
metal feeds the beast

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:04 pm

icecab21 wrote:jens is a lot cooler and reasonable than some other people here
cooler and reasonable, can be everyone, i'm not a bad one, i'm not a motherfucker. But a lot of people are harder, others too sensitive, too emotionals with words, another ones like Jens are eloquents, using funny and complicated words for a non-english speaker.
Making him a cool guy.

But, If you consider some peoples Hostils, man...I rise my hand, but i know that i'm not bad non-cool guy, and i'm very reasonable just like you, and everyone here

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:17 pm

By some people I mean the ones that put all the obnoxious emoticons by everything they post. I also mean the people that post stuff as an authority figure and an insider but then say take or leave what I have heard I can post whatever I want.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Icetruck :? :We can say whatever we wont here as long as we not get banned and you are a typical exampel of that.You nag about the guy that gives us the little information we got now since JJ and TT is no longer welcome here. They write "to much"some of their fans say. I would have been veeeery tired of fans like that :twisted: :twisted:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:20 pm

It would not be nagging if my one question had been answered. I simply wanted to know why the source is a credible source. It seems that the person states why tollki is not credible but then never explains why the source that they use is credible. I think that’s hypocritical

Ahlimatainen

Post by Ahlimatainen » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Yeah, I can see the relevance of that...

In any other case this would probably be fenced off as a nonsens topic since there would be no reason to believe that the person(TT) is lying, however I suppose Tolkki has created a reputation of not telling the truth always and that in itself is reason enough (for some people) to give credibility to the subject.