Where is mr Tolkki????

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
icecab21
Re: Where is mr Tolkki????

Post by icecab21 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Stratowarius seems to have never met a emoticon and not fallen in love with

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Fallen in love with what? :?: Yes I admit that I can't resist the small heads and I hope you can be indulgent with my passion. They are really talking to me. :oops:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:27 pm

well they are fun little buggers :funhi: :w00t: :headbang: :ola: :banana1: :elk: :beer: :bandit: :sex1: :facial:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Sooo many...That is great :D :) :( :o :? 8) :P

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Stratowarius wrote:Thank you so vere very much. You made my day. Look I am cured!Not a singel little head...
Speaking of alittle head:

"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:19 pm

theres also this one. the emoticons have lost their innocence :facial:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:29 am

icecab21 wrote:theres also this one. the emoticons have lost their innocence :facial:
I know! :oops: And, there are some even more provocative. :D

@MORKO, Chin up! I guess you have noticed by now that whenever some people cannot dispute the message, they try to deride the messenger--usually by ridicule, or going totally off-topic.
So, if you have something else to say, don't worry about the forum tactics some people will use to try to discredit your message. ;)

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:13 am

battle tactics lol. ive done nothing to discredit Morko and morko has done nothing to credit morko. it really is even lol. i have no doupt that morko is going by what the source is telling, but really if all moko will do is point out that this is a internet forum and therefore has no standards for information, let's just see how it all pans out

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:18 am

icecab21 wrote:theres also this one. the emoticons have lost their innocence :facial:
This one is better:
:buk:
---...---

COUGAR

Post by COUGAR » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:26 am

icecab21 wrote:we'll just have to go into the Mörkö merchandise

if thats not your cup of tea

I want both of these! They are so cute! :D
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and "if onlys".

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:04 am

:lol: :lol: Im not at all cured Icecab :lol: I lied to you because I know you will accept my lies as you accept other liers. :( I have thougt about this Morkoperson and I no longer think he is mr Tolkki. I suspect that he not even is a HE but a she. An unhappy blow-up-girl that cant do a new RR-record (Rusty Revenge) so she comes here and tells us all she have heard when doing her job. And a Blow-up-girl that bites is dangerous in more than one aspect :pissed5:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:40 am

LOL this is getting a bit ridiculous but when in rome :poke: :poke:

I like this one :poke:
metal feeds the beast

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:28 pm

:lol:

I had 2 of Michael Jackson, but I lost them somewhere. ???
There was a smiley thread on one of the other sections. I'm going to have to see if its still there. :)

BTW, TOLKKI does NOT have the word "MODERATOR" under his name anymore! :lol: :lol: :lol:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:07 pm

good Image

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:08 pm

I have noticed there has been a silence from the band members which I'm hoping means we'll be hearing some great news about the album or albums that are coming out :D
metal feeds the beast

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:29 pm

hiro23 wrote:I have noticed there has been a silence from the band members which I'm hoping means we'll be hearing some great news about the album or albums that are coming out :D
I just hope there won't be bashing and fighting between them, at least on this platform, for the next time. :roll:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:37 am

stratohawk wrote:
hiro23 wrote:I have noticed there has been a silence from the band members which I'm hoping means we'll be hearing some great news about the album or albums that are coming out :D
I just hope there won't be bashing and fighting between them, at least on this platform, for the next time. :roll:
They Won't!!! Have faith for godsake!!
---...---

COUGAR

Post by COUGAR » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:47 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
I know! :oops: And, there are some even more provocative. :D

@MORKO, Chin up! I guess you have noticed by now that whenever some people cannot dispute the message, they try to deride the messenger--usually by ridicule, or going totally off-topic.
So, if you have something else to say, don't worry about the forum tactics some people will use to try to discredit your message. ;)
You are obviously right about forum user tactics to discredit other users, but Tolkki is probably just very busy now with his new band, and forum. Besides he is not a member of Stratovarius any longer, why should he waste his time here? And Jens would not ban him unless he and Tolkki had words privately. Timo will be back later.
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and "if onlys".

eagledreamr

Post by eagledreamr » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:20 pm

New updates from T.Tolkki:
TIMO TOLKKI Says Label Is To Blame For Lack Of REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Press Coverage

Whole article here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=101336
Some things are really interresting, but we already know some of them.
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 pm

eagledreamr wrote:New updates from T.Tolkki:
TIMO TOLKKI Says Label Is To Blame For Lack Of REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Press Coverage

Whole article here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=101336
Some things are really interresting, but we already know some of them.
BTW, TOLKKI is commenter Waves777 for sure. ;)
And he needs to just forget about Frontiers and start fresh with the new label.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:32 pm

:? Does Mr Tolkki want his old band back??? Or what is this about love and understanding now? No more hate for TK ,LP and JJ. Are they not evil anymore??? Did he come to some insight???? I have read trough the most of this forum and I have not found a single nasty word from any of "the others" and maybe has Mr Tolkki come to the same conclusion! Unfortunately a bit late in the day 8)

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Not a single nasty word? Perhaps because they were deleted. Tolkki does speak before he should and then he comes around eventually but I would never say the others haven’t said their shit too. Now Jens even basically said tolkki was getting fucked in the ass by Italian stallions with his funny cake metaphor example. Now I’m not positive about this but if koti did send letters to tolkki complaining then he comes on here and denies anything that is also negative on his part. In both sides statements they try to speak for each other and use negative words to describe the situations. In this tolkki just says that he wants the fans to support both bands and everyone’s life choices. Anything tolkki or the other guys has been mild compared to the venom non band members has spit out.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 pm

An interesting convesation from rR Forum.

Liu_Wan,Jul 22 2008, 01:19 PM wrote:
Timo Tolkki,Jul 18 2008, 07:13 PM wrote:
Liu_Wan,Jul 18 2008, 06:59 PM wrote: Hi Timo Tolkki
Why the songs of Kotipelto / Jens were not used in the Stratovarius Albums?
were not used just because you did not like them?
or had some other reason too?
Thank you Timo! :)
Because they did not fit to my concept of Stratovarius. Neither musically or lyrically. Those songs they offered that did not make it to the albums or bonustracks you can here in their respective solo albums. The biggest problem was that they were trying to compose "Stratovarius" songs, while I was
just composing songs.
They composed many songs and show to you, to join in Stratovarius Albums?
and you really like the music that came to the albums? songs like.. Uncertainty, Glory of the world, Why are we here?...
Sorry my English :P
God bless you Timo =)
There is nothing on the Strato albums that I dont like, at least when it was made. Now is different of course, when time passes by. Uncertainty I dont like so much. In the past I let TK to do lot of lyrics and for example that song out of..how would you call it...well I felt it was fair. And because it was hard to say no. It is not easy and sometimes it resulted in a compromise over the quality of the material. When my writing took more spiritual approach, it was impossible to accept those songs/lyrics anymore with all respect. Why are we here wasnt in any album I think, but thats a good song. I like Glory of the world, but its a bit too much "now I write a Stratovarius song" feel on it. Jens is one of the best keyboard players in the world. I wish he would do an album with just piano. He can play very very beautifully.

--------------------------------
I think Jens has had an album like that for quite a few years called Ten Seasons!
Tolkki did not even keep up with his own bandmates solo projects?
WHY ARE WE HERE was in an album called Intermission! Tolkki does not even know that?!!!!!Or maybe he does not count compilations as regular albums.

As to those Blabbermouth articles, its nice Tolkki has decided to pass the peace pipe, but I sense a tinge of regret or even longing. Maybe its just that the stage of acceptance has finally been reached, and all 5 guys can carry on to maybe bigger&better things.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 am

I don't see anything annoying at those Tolkki's latest updates. It's nice to see that he's concentrating on it which he does the best: The music.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:02 am

R.F. wrote:Well, the healing power of time it is :) But Tolkki is still a petty tyrant, actually no need for him to change. Creative people are often like this. But poor guys from RR...=))
Anyway, it feels like some good news is to come pretty soon)
Yes, just a couple of years...
---...---

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Remember on this topic it was posted that on RR Forum Tolkki said a future album with Lassila&Ikonen ight take place in 2009:
http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8664

Well, it seems now on RR Forum TT does not want to discuss this project much any longer!

FROM RR FORUM:--------------------

Rumors, New Album
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic NeverendingAbyss
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 02:18 PM
Advanced Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 278
Hi, Timo!
I read on Wikipedia that you might compose the last album regarding Stratovarius. Sort of like a Requiem. Also I read that you were going to invite Lassila. Is this true? This unofficial album is said to have 3/4 of the same composture of Fright Night, Twilight Time, Dreamspace, and Fourth Dimension. In case if this is true, can you make it into a two-part album? Sort of like Avantasia's The Metal Opera. Now, if it's not true, you can always believe in what is best for you! There's no problem! Many fans like me are happy that you found another step to your dreams. Cheers!!!
-Pablo Venegas
-------------------------
Timo Tolkki
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 02:39 PM
Advanced Member
Group: Admin
Member No.: 9
QUOTE (NeverendingAbyss @ Jul 15 2008, 07:18 PM)Hi, Timo! I read on Wikipedia that you might compose the last album regarding Stratovarius. Sort of like a Requiem. Also I read that you were going to invite Lassila. Is this true? This unofficial album is said to have 3/4 of the same composture of Fright Night, Twilight Time, Dreamspace, and Fourth Dimension. In case if this is true, can you make it into a two-part album? Sort of like Avantasia's The Metal Opera. Now, if it's not true, you can always believe in what is best for you! There's no problem! Many fans like me are happy that you found another step to your dreams. Cheers!!!
-Pablo Venegas
(TT REPLY)Please make some research on the subject yourself by reading the forum. There is plenty of information about the subject and I cannot answer to everyone separately.
Anyway thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate them. One thing about Wikipedia. It is not a credible source of information since anybody can write there.
------------------
icecab21
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 03:10 PM
Advanced Member
Member No.: 166
in this case this is what is on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratovarius "From the butchering media by only only posting a snippet catagory" "Timo Tolkki announced that next year (2009) he will record a last Stratovarius album that will close this chapter with dignity. Founding member of the band drummer Tuomo Lassila and former keyboard player Antti Ikonen join Stratovarius for one last album in 2009. Vocals and guitars will be done by Timo Tolkki. This line up is the 3/4 of the studio line up of Stratovarius albums 'Fright Night", "Twilight Time", "Dreamspace' and "Fourth Dimension"."
--------------------
NeverendingAbyss
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 09:49 PM
Advanced Member
Member No.: 278
Ok, I just found out that it's false. This makes it easier for us, the deluded fans, comprehend the subject. Besides, time is the only key to unlock answers. Thanx!
--------------------
RE&RE
Posted: Jul 26 2008, 03:20 PM
Member No.: 56
Are you going to release this album with name stratovarius??

----------------------------
No Reply from TT yet..........:)

LOL! Tolkki said wikipedia is not source of credible information when wikipedia's words are EXACTLY what TT HIMSELF stated on his own RR Forum BEFORE wikipedia posted the info! :lol:

It seems as if that Morko character may have been right after all! ;)

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:46 pm

It should also be mentioned that tolkki has only made about 2 comments in the last week. There are a lot of questions with 0 replies. Even if morko is right, morko sure missed with the Bjorn bass player credible source thing so morkos sources are not always accurate

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:39 pm

:roll: I am sure Morkos sources are better than yours Icecar so I hope he is coming back here and tells us what he knows. I think Morko is close to mr Tolkki namely.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:43 pm

What is the relevance of me not having sources? I’m not repeating what sources are telling me. I’m not spreading wrong information under classified names.

Mörkö

Post by Mörkö » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:14 am

icecab21 wrote:It should also be mentioned that tolkki has only made about 2 comments in the last week. There are a lot of questions with 0 replies. Even if morko is right, morko sure missed with the Bjorn bass player credible source thing so morkos sources are not always accurate
Mörkö's sources are very much in the loop, but things also change, and in ways that Mörkö is not going to talk about here.

Yes, Justin is indeed the one being asked to play bass with RR. What happened with Björn is also an interesting story, but that is also not anything Mörkö will talk about here. :)